Gamer Goddess Ch. 03

Sandy laughed, rising up to a sitting position. "Nobody deserves it more." She turned to Sheri. "Share the ride?"

Sheri looked nervous. "You think I can?"

"Yeah, but if you can't, no big deal. We're going to get there. We know that now, right?" She climbed off of me, and Sheri straddled my waist. Sandy turned around and sat on my chest, that sweet perfect ass of hers inches from my face. "Look at me," she told Sheri. "Don't even think about it. Let him in, and look at me, baby."

Sandy reached down and held my cock, wiggling it in place, until I felt the head settle home. "Let me fill you, beautiful," Sandy whispered and Sheri slowly lowered herself down.

When she was completely filled, Sandy hugged her. "I'm so happy right now. I can't tell you how good this makes me feel."

Sheri giggled, and the sound was wonderful. "Makes me feel pretty good to."

Sandy chuckled. "I bet." She gave Sheri a short little kiss. "I'm going to get out of your way now."

"No!" Sheri whispered. "Not yet. Stay with me, like this. I want to feel your arms around me a little longer, please?"

Sandy nodded, hugging her, rocking with her, telling her how wonderful she was, how beautiful, how sexy. She giggled. "Robert would have a heart attack seeing this." She stroked Sheri's hair. "Someday, right? You'll let him see us together? Hold me while he fucks me?"

Sheri nodded. "Of course. I'd do anything for you."

Sandy pulled away slowly. "I want to see you two together, alright? I'm right here."

She climbed off of me, laying beside me, head on my shoulder. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yeah, but I'm prejudiced. Most beautiful girl in the world. And she's mine."

Sandy giggled, and gave me a pinch. "Ours. I won't even insist on 50/50, but don't you dare lock me out."

"Shame on you to even suggest that. Ours. But I get first dibs on all the good stuff."

I looked up at Sheri, and opened my arms to her, beckoning. She laid down on my chest, and I held her. "Are we one screwed up relationship, or what?"

She giggled. "You don't like it?"

"I love it. I love you. But no way is this normal. I'm lying here telling your lover I love her, and arguing over who you belong to. Talking about her fiancée and you two together."

"Does that bother you?" she asked nervously.

"No. I mean, it probably should. I've not had the best track record with women, you know. Two cheaters who left me. I'm still a little insecure I guess."

"If you don't want me to, we won't do it. He's not going to get me. He'll only be with her."

"No. He should get to see you two together. It's amazing. She's going to be his wife. I want you to be with them, however you're comfortable. Just remember that you're mine, Ok?"

She sighed, pressing back against me as my cock continued its short, redundant journey inside of her. Her lips brushed my neck. "I love this, here, now, with the two of you. I can't believe how wonderful it feels, you inside me, like this."

Sheri lifted her head, looking into my eyes. "Can we stay like this? Love me gently just like this, until you fill me again? Please?"

I chuckled, hugging her. "Forever, if you want."

After that, there wasn't a lot of kissing, or talking. I held her, making love endlessly. She was completely relaxed, and I knew that the excitement level for her was nothing compared to much of what she'd done, but it was perfect, nonetheless. Joined and together.

The world was narrowed to the two of us. Eyes closed, feeling her weight on me, her body mine, my cock inside of her.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Love you to."

It was wonderful, but nothing lasts forever. I was ready for her. I thrust a little harder, deeper, hands on her delightful ass cheeks. "Coming for you," I whispered.

She whimpered softly, pushing back against me for a few more strokes until I pushed in to the limit and yielded.

She hugged me, and I could feel her body shaking. She was crying softly.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's perfect. I never thought it could be like this. So perfect. Thank you," she whispered, brushing her tears away.

I chuckled. "You've got to stop crying. I thought maybe I'd hurt you."

She laughed, her tight little pussy pushing my wilting cock out. "Get used to it. I'm a girl. I cry. It's not a bad thing."

Sandy bounced onto the bed next to us, grinning. "Man, that was great. I guess my job is done here. Unless you want me to stay. I don't want to be a third wheel."

Sheri giggled. "Your job is definitely not done. You've got some serious cleaning up to do. And there's no way you're leaving this bed tonight, even if I have to tie you down to keep you here."

Sandy pouted. "All I get is clean up duty? Where's the love, Sher?"

"Clean us up, and I'll show you the love. Besides, when he wakes up hard, who's going to take care of him? My poor kitty is already complaining about the beating she's taken. She's not used to this. You're going to have to deal with him in the morning."

She did. Twice. Sheri got clean up duties. I don't know what they had against a warm washcloth. That had always worked for me in the past, but I wasn't about to complain.

Hell of a way to start the day.

* * *

It wasn't perfect after that. We still had issues. A couple of times she had to get on the phone with Sandy, and talk things out, before she could calm down enough for sex. Sandy came over at least a couple of times a week. We kept the suite for almost a full month, until I found a nice apartment for us.

I had a surprise for her. When we moved out of the hotel and into our apartment, I stopped her in front of the door. Her eyes got big as I dropped to one knee.

"Make me the happiest man in the world, Sheri? Say you'll marry me. Let me take care of you forever. Please? I love you, and don't want to live without you."

I opened the box and held it out to her. I'd manage to finagle a ring shopping trip with her mother and Sandy. They picked out the setting, a simple solitaire, round cut. Less than three carats, nothing ostentatious. I would have gone with something fancier, diamonds on the sides, but I went with their advice. Not cheap, but considerably less than the cost of a month in the hotel.

Sheri dropped to her knees, hugging my neck, tearing up. "Forever. I swear. Forever and ever."

I put the ring on her hand, and she was crying hard. I lifted her in my arms, and opened the door.

The room held about twenty of our closest friends and family. All my gang, her parents, Sandy and Robert of course. About a dozen of her long time friends. She was mortified at first, to be caught crying, but was soon running around showing off her ring. It was a wonderful moment, to see her like that. Happy, at ease with everyone, men and women alike. Glowing.

Dan laughed. "You just can't take your eyes off her, can you? Sometimes I wish I knew what that was like."

"Giving up your tomcatting days?" I teased.

"Hell no. Not 'til I find one like yours. I don't mind the search."

"Speaking of the search, how's the other one going?"

He looked around cautiously. "Not much progress. It's getting kind of expensive. You sure you want to keep going?"

"Every penny I have, if needed."

He chuckled. "We're not talking that kind of expensive. We'll stay on it. I'll let you know if we have any progress."

Three nights later, I was staying up alone, drinking heavily. She was with them. I knew I said it would be Ok, but my stomach thought otherwise. It was unfair, I know. Robert had been so good about everything. I guess I'm just not built the same. It was eating me up. The phone rang several times, but it was never her, and I didn't pick up. I fell asleep on the couch, watching some damn 50's black-and-white gangster movie.

I woke to her holding me. I reached around her and hugged her tight. "You look terrible," she said softly. "Did it upset you that much? He barely even touched me, nothing more than a friendly hug or caress. I swear."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I know it's not fair, but I hated it. Not knowing. I trust you, I trust both of them, but I couldn't stop wondering."

"Shh. It's Ok. It's done. He was ecstatic. Sandy was so happy it almost hurt. You did a kind and wonderful thing, but we never have to do it again."

"They don't want to?" I asked.

She giggled. "Of course they want to. I don't. Not without you. Never again without you. I loved being there for her, but I didn't like it. Being a sideshow. I thought I'd like it better. I missed you every damn minute of it."

"I don't want to be selfish," I told her.

"You're not. Robert's different. He likes to hear about it. He gets off on it. Sandy loves sharing and teasing him. It works for them, but they're not us. I could never do what she does, and we both know you're nothing like him. Not in that way. It's alright."

"Were you naked?"

She nodded. "As a baby. He got an eyeful. I got her off for him at least half-a-dozen times, then he fucked the shit out of her for a good thirty minutes or more. I...I couldn't go down on her after that. I think I disappointed them both a little. I just couldn't. She got me off a couple of times, barely, but it really wasn't about me. It was all about Sandy."

"She was happy?"

"Delirious. They both were. You did a good thing. We did a good thing."

I nodded. "That's what matters most. I...I can bear it, I guess, if it's that important to them. I understand if you ever want to do it again."

"No. Not a fucking chance in hell. Maybe if you're there too. I could deal with the four of us, but not without you. Don't even ask me to."

"I won't. I'm selfish. I want you for me, and me alone."

"And Sandy," she teased.

"Ok. Sandy too. Sharing you with her is different, you know?"

"Of course. We all love each other. I don't love Robert like that. I know you don't."

She hasn't done that again. Not the three of them.

* * *

It was four months of bliss before we got the first nibble. Dan kept me updated, while progress proceeded on the first investment that Robert had located. We were at dinner, the four of us, Sandy & Robert, still newlyweds, and Sheri and me. I received the text from Dan. "Target acquired. CP Southeast corner. 15 minutes."

I tried to act calmly, but gave my dinner companions my apologies. "Urgent meeting," I explained. "Can I impose on you to give Sheri a ride home?"

Sheri was confused. "Urgent meeting? You never have urgent meetings," she said.

"Rarely. I can't miss this one. I really have to run. I'm sorry. I'll see you tonight."

I grabbed a cab and was dropped at the Ritz Carlton a couple of blocks away, making my way to the rendezvous from inside the park. The Grand Army Plaza, with all the horse and carriages begging for tourists was a great place for anonymity. The plain grey Ford pulled up and I hopped in the back. It was dusk, and the light was fading.

"Twenty minutes ago," Mark said. "Dan is with him, Jaime's on his way. Our resources have left the building."

We took the Brooklyn Bridge and headed south to the Port Authority. As we drove up to one in a long line of identical warehouses, the metal garage door opened, and we pulled inside quickly. It lowered behind us, before the lights came on. Mark walked with me to the door leading to a stairwell. Dan was standing at the base of the stairs. "No information yet. We really haven't tried so far. Confirmed ID. Definitely one of the four."

A red light started blinking, followed by a soft beeping. I could hear the motor for the garage door operating above. A few seconds later, Jaime came walking down the stairs. He looked like I felt.

Funny how the women thought he was a big cuddly teddy bear. Grizzly was more like it. Dan moved in front of him and was almost bowled over as Jaime walked through him as if he didn't exist.

"Don't kill him..." Mark started speaking rapidly. "We need information."

Jaime walked up to the guy, and slapped him on the side of the head hard enough to lift the guy and his chair off the ground, toppling him sideways. "I want him when you're done," he growled.

Dan had hold of one massive arm. "That's not your call," he said calmly. It's up to Steve."

It was not a pretty scene. Nothing scientific or calculated. Mark worked on the guy for a couple of hours, until we were certain we had all the information we could get out of the bastard. None of us were professionals in this line of work, but I believe we did an adequate job as motivated amateurs.

Dan was carefully taking notes, asking questions, repeating them in different ways, going over previous details, until he was satisfied. "Let Jaime have him," he finally said. He turned and walked up the stairs. Mark picked up his tools and followed suit.

I stood beside Jaime, seeing the veins bulge on his temple. I almost felt bad for the guy. After over three years, I'm sure he thought he'd gotten away with it. Just a little fun, right?

"Go ahead," I told Jaime.

We weren't wearing masks or trying to disguise ourselves. This piece of filth would never identify us to anyone. Not in his short lifetime.

I knew Jaime was dangerous. He had a temper that had gotten him in serious trouble before. Getting him out of the trouble, once a long time ago, was how our friendship was originally born. What I saw scared me. For well over an hour Jaime 'tended' to our guest. He didn't talk to him, didn't explain, didn't threaten. No hope for the future, for escape, for redemption. Not for this piece of shit. He didn't use anything but his own hands, knees, elbows and feet. He must have broken half the bones in the guys body, methodically snapping his ribs one at a time with his boots. I refuse to describe what he did below the waist.

The guy was still alive, somehow, when Jaime moved the chair out of the way, and centered his victim in the large plastic sheet. He looked over at me, and even though I was feeling nauseous, I had to add my own signature to the effort. I unzipped and pissed on the fucker, in his face, taking my time, shaking off the last few drops.

Jaime folded the ends of the plastic in, and rolled it up. If he was still alive, it wouldn't be for long. Suffocation was too good for him anyway. He took a roll of duct tape off the table and tossed it to me. I strapped the plastic closed, while he held it off the ground. He delivered one last massive kick, and turned away. We walked up the stairs, and he sighed. "I feel better, how about you, Ace?"

"Twenty percent or so," I told him.

He laughed. "Yeah, that's about right. It's a start."

* * *

I picked up flowers on the way home. I thought I'd be in deep shit for my abrupt departure, but I didn't expect the reception I got. Sheri flew into my arms, making me drop the flowers to catch her.

"I was so worried for you. You've been gone for hours. I couldn't get hold of you."

I hugged her, my precious gamer girl, my wife-to-be. I didn't say anything, just held her, until the tears stopped flowing. What she'd gone through. How close I'd come to losing her altogether before I even had a chance to meet her. How she'd suffered.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I love you, Sheri. More than anything."

She clung to me. "Do you want to tell me what this is all about?"

"No. I'm not going to lie to you, but I'm asking you to stay out of this. Please."

"I'm your wife. Your life partner now. You shouldn't be keeping secrets from me," she said.

I picked her up in my arms and sat down in the living room, with her on my lap. "Please. I can't talk about this."

"The wives are upset. Something bad's happening, isn't it? We're not in trouble are we? Maria's frantic."

"No. It's something we have to do. With luck it'll all be over soon, alright? I don't ask for much do I? Let this one go."

She stared into my eyes, and slowly nodded. "Someday."

"Maybe. I don't know."

She hugged me. "Take me to bed, Steve. I'm scared. I need you close."

I didn't tell her that I hoped in the near future, she'd never have to be scared again.

* * *

Five more weeks. Cost us well over a million dollars in all. Dan was funneling our company funds through two offshore accounts. I had told him to use my money, but he insisted on using the business, so everybody was paying in, almost $200K a piece for them. Angela had a cow, but Mark laid down the law, which he so rarely did, and she let it go as well. There was stress at the home front, with the impromptu meetings and hush-hush discussions.

The third one gave me nightmares. He was the worst of the perpetrators, and Jaime wanted vengeance in kind. "You like forcing sticks and bottles up inside little girls, you piece of shit? Let's see how you like it?"

He didn't, and I was certain his screams would stick with me for the rest of my life. Jaime was careful with him, not wanting him to pass out too early. The bastard suffered for hours, until one of the bottles broke. That didn't stop Jaime. The fucker's not suffering now.

A lucky break found the evil son-of-a-bitch who had taken advantage of her after she'd made her escape. We thought that was a lost cause, but we had a huge reward out, and the idiot had to boast. He was in prison, behind bars. That actually made it easier. Dan told me it cost less than $20k. Only an extra couple of grand to have "Child Raper" tattooed across his forehead. That scumbag suffers every day, reminded of what he did each time. He's only in for three years, but he'll never walk out alive. Never hurt anyone again.

The four of us met for a beer when it was all over. We didn't talk about it, but we silently toasted each other. Dan was in a quiet mood, and ordered a round of shots. He lifted his. "To CherryBomb."

We drank to my fiancée, and agreed never to mention the subject again. Five scumbags who'd nearly destroyed one young girl's life, would never harm anyone again. I had no sympathy for them, none. I didn't know if they left family behind, if they'd changed their lives for the better, if they regretted what they'd done. I didn't care. They got what they deserved.

Time to move on.

* * *

It was only a week later, when I found out that someone had let the cat out of the bag. I knew it wasn't me.

We were visiting Sheri's family. Her father and Sheri had gone out to pick up dinner. I was sitting in the living room, when Carol walked in, took my drink from me, and sat in my lap, shocking the hell out of me.

She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me on the cheek. She hugged me closely. "Thank you," she said softly.

I was confused, and started to talk, but she put her finger over my mouth. "Shh. I don't want to know. It was a foolish, dangerous thing, but thank you. I won't mention it again."

My heart was racing, and I wondered how much had gotten out, and who knew. She could only be talking about our 'equalizing'. We didn't consider it revenge. We considered it balance.

Sheri acted like nothing had happen, but she was nervous that night, like she hadn't been in months. I held her, until we both fell asleep. I knew I'd have to call the guys and see if we needed any kind of damage control.

When I woke Sandy was in bed with us. I had no idea when that happened. She was lying there facing me, spooning Sheri. When she saw I was awake, she gave a nod toward the bedroom door, and followed me out to the family room.

"She had a bad night," Sandy said softly. She took me by the hand and sat me on the couch climbing in my lap and holding me. "We know, Steve. The wives, me and Carol. Not Robert. Not her father. Just us. That's all it will ever be."

"I had to do it," I tried to explain.

She had tears in her eyes and hugged me tight. "I know. I don't know exactly what you did, none of us do. We don't want to know. All that matters is that five of the dregs of society will never hurt anyone again, and Sheri won't be looking over her shoulder the rest of her life."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds