Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

"Calista?"

"Yes Keith?"

"Susan is all for it. However, that's a lot of driving in one day. Could you recommend an inexpensive motel for the night?"

"You can stay with me. I have an extra bedroom." When we bought this place we were planning on having kids, she thought. "You and your family can stay with me. It will give us a chance to get to know each other better."

Again the mumbling off the phone. Maybe it was longer this time. Stop asking her Keith! Just tell her! Grow a pair!

"Susan says fine."

"Great! I'll send directions to your phone. Why not get to my place around 10. We can have brunch. My boat is docked by my house."

Calista had the metallic adrenalin taste in her mouth. She was strangely excited.

***

It was a glorious day. The kind of day that sometimes happens in Midwest Augusts. It was pleasantly warm with soft breezes. Big cotton ball like clouds scudded across the brilliant blue sky.

The Reverend Abercrombie, Kristen's husband, commandeered the captain's chair. He smiled broadly, a sailor's cap set at a rakish angle, as he steered the boat down river. Calista sat in a lounger chatting amiably with her daughter in law. Despite herself, she found herself disliking her. She was the Central Casting version of a typical American mother. She was not June Cleaver but had that same disgustingly wholesome appearance.

She was slim, small breasted with large breeding hips. Her face was round with wide set eyes and a thin mouth. Despite the fact her children were safe with their grandparents, her mother and father, she felt guilty. The mother hen instinct was strong. Her eggs were only safe when they were under her wing.

"When Keith told me he wanted to find his birth mother, I was all for it. I come from a large family. I could not imagine life without my parents."

Calista decided to ignore the implied criticism. "Would you like some more punch?" Calista stood, anxious to get away from this woman. Why did she dislike her? She just felt...something!

Calista spied Kristen chatting amiably with Keith. She told Calista she would try to give her some one on one time with her daughter in law. Kristen raised an eyebrow questioningly as Calista approached.

"Susan wanted some more punch. I was going below decks to get it."

"Careful! I spiked that punch with a little vodka."

"Kristen! You didn't!"

"I did! I want to loosen these tight ass church people up a little."

Keith's eyebrows climbed toward his hairline as he heard the salty language used by Kristen. Calista smiled inwardly. He would be even more shocked if he saw what they did and heard what they said when they were making love.

She imagined him behind her, his cock buried deep in her hole while she licked Kristen's pussy.

"Earth to Calista! Earth to Calista!"

"Huh! What? Oh sorry! What did you say?"

"Keith wanted to use the bathroom. I said you would show him where it was."

Calista's hand started up to point at the bathroom clearly visible through the hatch door. Then she realized Kristen wanted Keith out of the way so she could size up Susan.

"Come on! It's right next to the galley."

She led him downstairs aware of the exaggerated sway of her ass. Kristen told her it was her best feature. She teased her that it was like one the cigarettes in one of those old commercials, round, firm and fully packed.

At the bottom of the stairs, she stepped to the side to allow him to pass. "Right there," she said. She took a deep breath as he passed her. He even smelled good.

"Thank you, Calista,"

She watched how his swim trunks fit across his behind as he stepped into the bathroom. Just as she turned to start up the stairs to the upper deck, the soft roll of the boat caused the bathroom door to swing open. Keith had forgotten to lock it.

The door slamming against the wall startled Keith. He went to turn around but could not as he was still peeing. His mouth began to open and close like a guppy as he tried to apologize.

Calista caught her breath as she saw the size of his cock. She might not be sure about the size of his father's cock, but she knew a monster when she saw one. That motherfucker could wreck a pussy, she thought. She felt a tingle in her nether regions.

"Oops," she said with a lopsided grin.

"I am so sorry!" He was trying to cut off his piss.

"Go on and finish, Cowboy! I'll close the door for you."

Mortified, Keith stood holding his tool as his mother grasped the handle on the door and prepared to close it. She never knew what came over her. Since the first phone call she felt something, she did not know what. She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Calista! What are you doing?" His cock hung limply from his shorts. He was too startled to continue peeing.

I don't know this woman, she thought. I don't know this brazen bitch.

"Here! Let me give you a hand!"

Fuck! What am I doing?

She stood behind him, reached around and took his cock in her hand. She jerked it a couple of times and he started peeing. His eyes were as wide as saucers. A thick yellow stream shot from his tool and splashed into the toilet bowl.

Keith was having an out of body experience. He could feel the warmth of her hand holding his cock while he peed. His eyes roamed from her manicured painted nails holding his cock to her amused eyes down to her pneumatic chest then back to his cock.

The initial shock wore off. It was a new experience for him and not an unpleasant one. He was not a sexual sophisticate. However, he learned a lot living in foster homes.

As the last yellow drops fell into the toilet, Calista shook it off. "Grab some tissue," she ordered.

Keith reeled off some tissue and handed it to Calista. She casually wiped the drips from his cock head and threw the tissue in the toilet. "Flush!"

Mechanically, he reached over and pressed the button. The suction sound echoed loudly in the room. Still holding his cock, Calista used it to turn him around. In a surreal moment, she squatted in front of him, took his cock in her hand, kissed his cock, then looked up him and smiled.

"Betcha Susan never did that!" She turned, opened the door and stepped out into the galley. As she carefully made her way above decks she thought: Now why in the hell did I do that?

Below decks, Keith was struggling to stuff his hard cock into his shorts. He felt an undefinable attraction to Calista. He was not sure what it was. As he stepped from the bathroom, he felt the boat rock and the sound of sand rubbing the bottom of the boat.

***

Decades ago, an earthquake changed the course of the river, splitting the stream and sending it around a sandbar. Over time, the sandbar grew into this small island. The locals set up a small bar and fueling station for the river traffic. There were small caves in the interior that local legend said bootleggers used during Prohibition. True or not, it added an element of mystery.

The houseboat set keel first in a small inlet on the island. Forward and off to the left was a bridge crossing the inlet. The bridge led to a series of ladders and walkways providing access to the caves.

The locals had set a small bamboo bar set among the trees. Off to either side of it were loungers. Someone erected a volleyball net.

Kristen and Calista lay side by side on loungers facing the water. Kristen wore cutoff jeans and a t-shirt. Calista wore a polka dot bikini with a muscle shirt wrap.

"You did WHAT?"

"I held his cock while he peed, wiped it off with tissue then kissed his cock," Calista smirked. Privately she was shocked at her forwardness. She wished she could charge it off to the spiked punch. However, she knew she was not high.

"Have you lost your fucking mind," Kristen hissed, furtively looking around to see if anyone was close enough to overhear.

"It was an impulse, a crazy impulse! I'm not sure why I did it."

Kristen lay back on her lounger. Off to her right her husband was engaged in a volleyball game with some of his church members. She took a sip of her fruity cocktail and sat it in the sand between the two loungers.

"You know, I read an article about this a while back."

Calista reached down, picked up her drink and took a long satisfying gulp.

"Was it in one of those incest sites like Literotica?"

Kristen turned on her side, leaned over and slapped her friend on the thigh.

"No silly! A woman in England gave up her son for adoption. Thirty years later they contact each other. They develop this intense sexual attraction. They start fucking like bunnies and couldn't stop. He eventually leaves his wife and kids and moves in with his mother slash lover. The article called it Genetic Sexual Attraction.

The theory goes that we all are attracted to people who look like us. Who could look more like us than a close relative. So if you strip away all of the social taboos, a sibling or 'AHEM' your parent is most like you!"

"So you are trying to tell me just because I committed an impulsive act, I'm going to break up his marriage, move him into my house and commit incest for the rest of our lives." Her voiced dripped with incredulity.

"I'm just saying, girlfriend! But how many mothers go around kissing their son's cock? Something is going on!"

Calista glanced down the beach to where Keith and Susan were lying side by side. She was nagging him about something. Her finger was wagging in his face and he was nodding disconsolately. Lord, she wished he would stand up for himself!

"I'm going for a walk!" She swung her legs around. The sand felt warm to her bare feet.

"Yeah, I need to circulate some. It would never do for all of these churchgoers to start whispering about us spending so much time together."

"Ah shoot! And I was going to ask you to go with me. I thought we could get some in the woods." Calista smiled devilishly.

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "What the hell has gotten into you today?" Kristen stood and began circulating among the people.

Calista stood and walked to the bar. She ordered a drink and looked up and down the beach. She was restless, edgy. She actually wished she and Kristen could have some sexy fun in the woods.

"Hi mom...I mean Calista!" It was Keith, bare chested wearing trunks. Calista's heart jumped at the sight of him. "Did we ever decide what I should call you?"

She smiled up at this very sexy man, her son.

"I think we left it open."

"Umm, can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly! Did I ever give you the contact information for your father?"

"That is not what I wanted to ask. Why did you...do what you did in the bathroom on the boat?"

Calista took a sip of her drink. She looked up at her son. She made a decision.

"Invite your wife to go explore the caves with us."

"What? I don't understand..."

"Do like I say! I'll explain later."

Bewildered, Keith walked over to where his wife lay on the lounger. Calista watched amused as he gestured at her then pointed to the bamboo walkways and ladders leading to the caves. As Calista expected, Susan shook her head, declining the invitation.

She was aware of the exaggerated sway of her hips as she led Keith across the bridge leading to the ladders.

"Why did you have me to ask her to go with us?" He paused for a moment. "You knew she would say no, didn't you?

Calista winked and smiled at him. "Come on, cowboy! Let's go exploring!"

Calista took his hand and led him to the bridge. She nodded, acknowledging people she knew. By now, it was common knowledge around her affluent river town that he was her long lost son.

Calista stepped from the bridge into a small stand of trees. She glanced around and saw they were concealed from the rest of the people. She turned to face him, placed her hands on his waist, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

Shocked at first, Keith was wide eyed as his mother passionately kissed him. Then as she melted into him, pressing her body into him, his hands went from trying to push her away to encircling her waist returning her kiss.

He felt her tongue probe at his lips, he sighed as he open his lips and accepted her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced back and forth as mother and son grew comfortable with the kiss and felt their passion building.

As one, their hands slipped down to the other's ass and squeezed. Standing amongst the concealing saplings, they dry humped. Finally, breathless, Calista pushed him away.

"WOW! That was hot!"

Keith felt light headed. "What the hell are we doing?"

"What we are going to do," Calista said, "is climb the ladders and I will show you the cave system."

She turned and started up the ladder. She felt it sway as Keith stepped on below her and started up. She was deliciously aware that he was looking up at her ass.

The ladder ended in a small platform that led into the cave system. Calista chose a cave entrance that was less used because you had to crawl the first few feet.

"Let's explore this cave. It usually has less visitors and it has a dramatic view of the sky through the ceiling."

"You're the boss, boss," Keith said. He could not take his eyes off Calista. He found her every move alluring. His attraction to her began with that first phone call. Each word she spoke made his body shiver.

As they stepped from the humidity and heat of the heavily wooded island into the cool dankness of the cave, she knelt to crawl through the entrance. Keith knelt behind her. Her bikini clad ass was just in front of him. He leaned forward and kissed his mother's bikini clad behind.

"WHOA!" She was pleasantly surprised at Keith's forwardness.

"Sorry," he grinned as the stood up on the other side of the cave entrance, "it was just there wiggling enticingly in front of me. I couldn't help myself!"

"Mmmm," she moaned as she stepped into him and kissed him again, "too bad it wasn't longer."

"The cave or the kiss?"

"Both!" She took his hand and let him deeper in the cave. "Maybe I should return the favor?"

"What? Kiss my ass," Keith teased?

"No Silly!"

Under the brilliant sunshine streaming through the circular Calista dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts down.

"Mmmm nice cock," she said as she stroked him slowly. She leaned forward and inhaled his tool.

"Mom...Calista...as good...fuck! As good as this feels...shit! I'm married and you are my mother! What are we doing?"

Calista bobbed slowly on her son's cock. It was the largest she had ever seen. Still, it fit comfortably in her mouth. And when she pushed forward, it slid easily down her throat. She knew it was a wicked thing she was doing. However, since she first saw him the sexual vibes were intense. Regretfully, she moved her head back, letting this delicious tool slide from her mouth. Her pussy was drenched.

"Keith, we both have felt the vibe. I have caught you looking at me with something more than a son's interest in his long lost mother."

He pulled her to her feet. His hands gripped her waist. "Yes, I'll admit that. You are the most sexually alluring woman I have ever met. I don't really understand the attraction."

Calista gently placed her hand over his mouth silencing him. "Look, we don't have time for long professions of love or deep relationship analysis. Fuck me! Fuck me now! We'll deal with the consequences later."

She placed her hands on his chest and gently pushed. He took her cue and lay down in the soft moss growing in the cave. Overhead the sun shone through an opening illuminating it.

Calista knelt over him. She took his cock in her hand and positioned it at her opening. She looked down lovingly at her son.

"Now watch with me, my son! Watch your cock enter your mother's eager pussy!"

Their eyes went from looking deep into the other's eyes to watching his cock slide slowly into her welcoming hole.

"Welcome home, my son, welcome home!"

He groaned as he slid into her depths. He felt her contractions as her vagina caressed his cock, showing it the love only a mother could.

They started slow, relishing the feel of each other. They raised their arms, their fingers interlocking as they rocked slowly, finding their tempo. Keith looked into his mother's eyes seeing her unconditional love as the sensations of his cock in her pussy radiated through his body.

"You feel incredible, mom!"

Though lost in the exquisite sensations of her son's cock filling her, Calista managed a devilish response.

"Darling, say 'mom your pussy feels incredible'!"

She settled into a slow steady rhythm, pulling out until the meaty lips of her pussy covered just the head of his cock. Then drove down until her cervix stopped his full length. Then out again.

"Mom, your pussy feels incredible. I could fuck you all day!"

"I wish we could," she moaned thrusting her hips down to meet her son thrusting up, "but this time, this first of many times, we have to hurry. Your wife will wonder what is taking so long or someone else will decide to explore these caves."

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast. Make mommy cum. Fill her with your seed."

The staccato sound of flesh slapping flesh resounded through the cave as mother and son drove hungrily into each other. They were one. Their minds and bodies attuned. Each instinctively knew what the other needed and how much. It was written in their genes.

"I'm going to cum, mom, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh god! Me too, my son, me too!"

They drove hard into each other. Calista's pussy contracting in her orgasm, squeezing her son's cock as he sprayed her womb with his seed.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!' They said in unison. Then they looked at each other and laughed. They kissed. It was a kiss revealing a passion only a mother and son could know.

Calista lay down on him. She planted soft kisses on his face as he nibbled lightly at her ear. She could feel that his cock had softened but was still hard. She felt him begin to move slowly in her.

"Hey! Stop that! We need to get back."

"I know! I know! You...your pussy...feels so fucking good!"

"Hey Mister," she laughed, rising to a kneeling position, "I'm more than a good piece of ass. I'm your mother too."

They watched for a moment as Keith's cum dripped from Calista's pussy on to his thigh. They giggled like teenagers.

They quickly dressed. Then shared a deep soulful kiss before walking back to the cave entrance. The bright sun temporarily blinded them. They climbed down the ladder and back across the bridge over the inlet.

Keith saw his wife standing at the bar, refreshing her drink. He walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. "You should have went with us," he said, "the caves are amazing."

Susan turned and wrapped her arms around her husband's waist. "I wanted to, but you and your mother need time to get to know each other." She sniffed and pushed him away. "Go in the water and rinse off! You have a funky odor from those caves."

"Only if you go with me!" Laughing, he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the beach.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds