Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

"Wait! My drink!" Susan set her glass on the bar and let her husband lead her to the water.

As they frolicked, he glanced toward the beach where Calista lay down on a lounger. Her friend, Kristen, brought her a drink and lay in the lounger next to her.

It's not like cheating on my wife, he thought. It's like you love your mother and you love your wife. It's a different kind of love.

***

"YOU WHAT?" Kristen bolted upright on the lounger. Her drink sloshed over on her thigh.

Calista's eyes shot around. No one seemed to notice Kristen's outburst. "If you are going to be that loud, I'll just hire an airplane and have it written across the sky. Yes, I fucked my son. I fucked Keith up in the caves. And let me tell you," she said sotto voce, "it was damn good!"

"What the hell is going on with you? He's your son for Christ sake!"

"Keep it down, damn it! "

Kristen stood over her friend and lover. She beckoned.

"Come on! Let's take a walk."

Smiling broadly, Calista stood. She pulled at the corners of her bottom. She was still full of her son's sperm. She had intended to go on the boat and clean up. She shrugged mentally. She would clean up after their walk. Besides, it felt strangely erotic to feel the squishiness of his seed in her.

***

The path was sand shaded by a green canopy of trees. The two friends talked as the strolled. Occasionally their hips would collide, like lovers will sometimes.

"So how was it?"

Calista grasped Kristen's hand. Their fingers entwined. She lay her head on Kristen's shoulder.

"Look! I'm 46! I have had my share of men. I'm not a starry eyed teenager. All that said, it was the best I ever had!"

Kristen stopped and faced Calista.

"WOW! That good, huh?"

Calista nodded. "You remember that old song about star rockets in flight? I literally saw stars and flashing lights!"

"His cock must have been enormous."

"No, no it wasn't. I mean it was a nice size. It filled me and stretched me some. But it was the emotional attachment. I felt part of him and him of me."

Kristen nodded. She was not sure she understood. Her youngest was in his mid twenties. He was good looking and well built but she had no desire to have sex with him.

"Did...did he cum a lot?"

"Girl," she laughed, "I'm still leaking!"

Kristen's eyes widened. "You haven't washed up?"

"No, a loud mouth buddy of mine needed to be told to keep her voice down. So here I am, sloshing like a half full jug and staining the crotch of my bathing suit."

Kristen stepped forward and placed her hands on Calista's waist. "You know, I love...what we do! Our relationship adds spice to my life and depth to our friendship."

"Kristen! Not here! Someone might see us!"

Kristen pushed Calista off the path and into the trees. Calista stumbled and fell up against a tree.

"Just one little thing," She said sinking to her knees, "I want to see what your pussy tastes like full of cum." She pulled the string loose on Calista's bikini bottom.

"Kristen! Kristen! This is so dangerous! We...AHHHHH!"

Kristen buried her face in her friend's pussy. Her tongue probed deep, lapping at the cream buried there. Then she pulled back, covered Calista's pussy lips with her mouth and sucked. The residue of Keith's cum flowed into her mouth. She groaned at the musky flavor of her lover's pussy juices mixed with a man's seed. Her pussy began those familiar contractions that presaged her orgasm.

She groaned and pulled back. She lay her head on Kristen's crotch, her arms embracing her behind as the orgasmic spasms rocked her body.

"God," she whispered, "that was intense."

Calista stroked her friends head as she came down. "Stand up, darling! We need to get back before we are missed."

Shakily, Kristen rose. As she passed her friend's belly, she leaned forward and kissed it. She watched as Calista retrieved her bottom and retied it. The two lovers retraced their footsteps, heading back to the beach.

"SOOOOO! Are you going to see him again?"

"I'm sure I am. We just have not talked about how and where."

Kristen looked down at her feet as they walked. "When you do, will you let me lick you clean again?"

Calista stopped. Just ahead she could see the people preparing to board the houseboat for the short trip upriver. "We have shared a lot. We will share that also."

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds