Getting a Leg Up

"Sit," she said, nodding at the small table by the window. I went and had a seat and leaned back against the wall, watching her. I found that even after all we'd done together, all the carefully planned and executed plans on her part, the secrets and the final explanations, I still couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so graceful as she moved around the kitchen, taking things out of the refrigerator, turning on the stove, bringing pots to boil, that she reminded me of a dancer. She finally noticed my gaze.

"What you looking?" she asked, cracking some eggs into a pot of boiling noodles.

"You."

"Why?" she asked, and there was just the slightest tinge of suspicion and pain in her tone; almost as if she hadn't said Because I'm a freak? I wondered how many times she'd been called that, or thought of that way and not given a chance. But her question was still hanging in the air.

"Because I just love looking at you," I finally said. My throat had caught on the word love, but strangely not because it was too powerful a word for me. It was because I'd wanted to end the sentence love you.

Did I? Did I actually love her? Like for-real kind of love?

"You I like looking at too," she said, and I forgot what I was thinking. Michiko stirred some more ingredients into a pot with her chopsticks. "First time I see you, you did not know. I'm just walking along, dah-dah-dah, and wow! It's new girl from America! Everybody saying, and I go to see, and I'm hoping you being Ultra-Sexing girl so I can watch. Nobody knowing I'm owner's niece. I go around cleaning. I like cleaning up, making things tidy and nice. But I'm going and watching and some of other girls who like girls are smiling. And I'm thinking 'Oh you better not, 'cause I'm liking her more than you!" She laughed, and it was nice to hear that darkness gone from her voice.

Dropping some vegetables in another boiling pot, Michiko took a small cell phone from her pants pocket and made a quick call. She spoke fast and I didn't understand much but when she ended the call she politely translated.

"Asking driver if he like food," she said. "He said he has Burlga-Keeng in trunk. He is my cousin but really big. Maybe I'm not only freak, huh?" she laughed again but it was genuine. I guess the driver had had some comments while he was growing up too.

"You though," she said to me, and now she came and sat at the table with me. "You not pure Japanese, no?" I shook my head. "Oh, so much exotic! So pretty—everywhere. Before, other day, when kissing feet, I was thinking, Oh, I'm loving new Ultra-Sexing Legs girl's feet. Who can be more honored?"

She laughed again, at herself, and it was then that I realized I really was actually in love with her.

Like for-real in-love!

* * *

Dinner didn't take long and it was delicious! I ate so much I felt bloated afterwards, and burped quite a few times. Things settled down though, and Michiko took my hand and guided me out to the back yard.

Being at the end of that dirt road meant that there was pretty much nothing but the stars and the mountains and us. We stood there looking up into the sky, seeing the moon just peeking out from behind those mountains, enjoying the coolness of the breeze and the dead silence all around. I also enjoyed holding her hand as we stood there, but after a moment or two, she turned to me and hugged me.

"I'm so missing you!" she said, and her voice was tight with emotion. She squeezed me tighter and I hugged her in return.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm still here."

"But not always," she sniffled. "You American. Maybe return one day soon. I'm just...I'm just never having such a love as you before and am missing you in the future."

She clung to me desperately for another moment, and then let go and stepped back.

"Forgive foolish emotions," she whispered. She was looking off into the mountains as she said it. "I am foolish. Nobody ever want Michiko, or only until they find thing, and then it ending for good. You...you no care. You just loving and that's all!" She turned, and though her face was streaked with tears, she was grinning ear to ear. "I appreciating you." she said, and she started to head back into the house. I caught her hand and made her stand there. She was so beautiful in the moonlight, so adorable, so breathtakingly sweet and adorable!

There was just one thing I wanted—or could think to do—and so I went to my knees in front of her, unzipped her pants and pulled them and her panties down. Her cock sprung up stiff and ready, and even though she made a soft complaining sound, I put my mouth on her and pushed forward until there was nothing showing. I pulled back and then took it in again, and when I pulled back the second time and looked up, her face was turned down to me, her eyes filled with wonder, and her face filled with want.

Then, under the beautiful black sky with its bright pinpoints of light which were like millions of spotlights, I sucked Michiko's cock until she gasped where she stood and released warm droplets of goo down the back of my tongue. I swallowed her essence but continued massaging her softening length with my lips, squeezing out all that I could until nothing more leaked out. I finally sat back on my heels and looked up at her.

"...nobody is ever like you," she sighed, and she helped me stand and I helped pull her pants back up. Half an hour later, after cleaning up and putting the pots and dishes away, we locked up the house and went back down the walkway to the limo. Amazing at it was, the chauffeur was still munching a burger. From the wrappers it seemed like his fourth.

* * *

The long trip back to the city seemed to go by twice as fast, but it wasn't the driver's fault. It just seemed that time stopped as I lay there, barefoot and completely naked on the long, wide carpeted floor of the passenger compartment of the limo; a fully-clothed Michiko making love to every part of my body in sequence. I was barely conscious by the time we rolled up to the front of Ultra-Sexing Legs, International, and it was only with Michiko's feverish help that I was dressed by the time the door opened. She helped me out and walked with me to my apartment, but, as I hoped, she didn't leave!

* * *

The next two days were filled with prepping for the photo shoots and then the photo shoots themselves. I'd thought it would be a simple, quick thing, but there were photographers walking around wearing bling and Ray-Bans and blue spiky hair, lights glaring everywhere, and countless backgrounds and scenes being setup and taken down.

For me, it was pampering, but pampering to the point of irritation. My legs were waxed again, then lotioned, then massaged and made-up. That sort of attention would normally have sent me right off into the land of hornies, but when people kept doing it, kept touching and primping and pushing and posing, it got really bad. I mean, one tiny molecule of toenail sticking out of one corner of my little toe, and they brought in a legion of pedicurists to take care of things. Then the nails were either too shiny or not shiny enough, my knees looked too dark or too light, the shadows made my thighs too fat or too skinny, and when it was done I promised myself to never ever take up modeling as a profession.

Even though I was actually offered a job doing that!

"You are simply the most gorgeous hybrid of Oriental and European I have ever laid eyes on," this one English photographer told me. "Where have you been hiding yourself?"

I just smiled at him and shrugged it off. I'd been hiding at the bottom of the self-hatred no self-esteem well and had only recently broken to the surface for my first breath of fresh air. Not exactly the sort of thing I'd want to admit to anyone.

Then he left and I was pulled into another scene and posed, and well, it was just a little weird trying to feel all sexy and stuff with all these people staring at you, guiding you, picking at you with their brushes and combs. But then, with the last roll of film, the photographer, an Italian guy I think, told me to just do what I wanted.

"Juss think of sexy kinda thoughts, okay?" he said, and then, because I'd been missing Michiko so much and had seen her peeking in now and then, I simply let myself go.

I'd been wearing various body-stockings all day long, similar to the one I'd 'auditioned' with that first night in the boardroom. Now I stood and stripped it completely off. It had been done for modesty's sake because the way all the previous shots had been done no 'sexual' part of me had been seen; arm always over nipples, legs turned a certain way so my crotch wouldn't show—that kind of thing. But now I didn't feel modest at all! By now I was familiar with the way the camera saw things, so I started to pose, making sure none of my privates showed, and the more I twisted and turned and moved, the more I thought of Michiko and how she looked without clothes. How she looked and felt and moved, and it wasn't long before I started to forget that there were cameras and eighty people all moving around behind them.

It seemed to just be me and her, and we were making love all by ourselves. I moved my legs under me and pressed down on them the same way I'd do it with her legs; I spread wide open for the camera but pointed my foot down to cover my pussy; I grabbed my legs to my chest and nuzzled my face against my knee, and finally I got my foot under me and began to masturbate on it, all the while pressing two fingers to each nipple to cover them both. The cameras were buzzing and clicking and the lights were flashing but I was alone in a dark room with Michiko, rubbing on her knee, kissing it, straddling her foot and thrusting back and forth on top of it. I turned so a leg was out to the side, bent at the knee while my toes peeked out from between my buns. I felt shivers going through me. I arched backward just enough so my nipples wouldn't show, but continued to ride my foot, my heel, squishing front to back and side to side on it. I felt myself slipping over it because I was so wet. I gasped and the photos caught my expression, and then I rolled on my back brought my legs up and bent them just enough so my toes would touch, covered my cunt with my hand as if I were masturbating, and lifted my head. I actually came when the camera went off, and then all these voices were congratulating me, telling me how hot it all was and how great I looked, and it was over.

Someone came to put a sheet over me as I lay there panting and out of breath. I looked up and it was Michiko standing over me, smiling down.

"Mega Sexing Legs!" she said, and knelt down at my side. People were still coming by offering their congratulations and I was nodding and thanking them. I felt drained, weak, but happy. Especially now with the girl I'd just masturbated over, right there at my side!

Then I remembered the time Michiko had made love with her own replica and my clit stood on end! I sat up and called to the photographer and he stopped unloading his cameras and came over. I quickly explained some things, asked others, and he got thoughtful looking for a moment.

"Of course," he finally said. "We can do that digitally. Like that American modeling show on television. Do you need to rest or..." I shook my head, and all the assistants stopped breaking their equipment down and reset things.

Then, and it was so clear in my mind, I began to pose and move according to my idea.

* * *

I was almost embarrassed when I saw the final groups of photos. Only a few of the set up leg shots were used; most of them were from when I was masturbating! But then there were the set of pictures that I'd posed for where I'd been thinking of Michiko and the doll, and those were the ones that the board members were trying hard to decide on.

In these scenes, I was sitting on the edge of a bed (it had been just a chair, but they put a bed picture in with the computer), with my legs spread, feet pointed, arms crossed in front of me to hide my nipples, and right in front of me was another picture of me, back to the camera, kneeling, with my face turned and my cheek resting on the other me's crotch. To my left side was another me, standing and facing the first one, closest leg cocked at the knee to cover its crotch, but that leg rubbing against the leg of the first me. Same thing to the right of me. And behind the first me was another, sitting all the way on the bed, close behind the first, legs coming around from the sides, face nestled against the first me's neck. Five me's all naked and touching and kissing, lots of leg showing everywhere, bare pointing feet and toes, hands in strategic places to cover things.

It was great, but with all the makeup and hair treatments it was almost like looking at some weird alien version of me. These girls, whoever they were, were totally glamorous and sexy and beautiful. The real me sitting there looking at the pictures really wasn't. But it had been a little over a week and the decision would be made without me. I liked them all—in a sort of disconnected way—and it really didn't matter. All that did was the cute woman nestled beside me on the couch in a far away cottage out in the country. The chauffeur had dropped us off and wouldn't be back for at least another three days, and it was just me and Michiko.

And since we'd arrived three days before, we hadn't worn a single stitch of clothing.

Well, maybe some socks when it was cold at night, but as soon as we were in bed there were lots of other ways to keep each other's cold tootsies warm!

"I wish you'd been in the photo shoot with me," I told her. She simply snuggled closer and made a cute smacking sound with her lips.

"Couldn't," she said. "Nongbah one: no family can be in advertising. Nongbah two: no freaks in Nature. They be calling Ultra-Sexing Legs as Futanari or Newhalf club...."

"The what or the what?"

"'Dick-girls, or transsexualist" she whispered, and for a moment my mind went a little blank thinking about those terms. I hadn't up to that point thought of Michiko as transsexual. There was nothing male about her except for that one thing, and she even had a pussy!

But it also was blank because of the sexy scent that was drifting up from her as she cuddled with me. We'd just finished making love out in the backyard for a few hours and she had a warm, musky fragrance about her that was making my clit rise up.

"Oh..." I said, and then I put the pictures down and turned to cuddle against her. Ten minutes later we were still cuddling, but it was while turned opposite each other face-to-crotch.

That was nice!

* * *

Another few months went by and the advertising campaign had been a success. They had used the masturbation photos and the 'multiple-me' shots. But with that success, they needed more layouts, and I continued being the 'legs' of Ultra-Sexing Legs, International.

The legs and face and body actually; such as those were.

Then one day I was taking the train to my other favorite spot in the countryside (the other being Michiko's ancestral home), with security guys inconspicuously around where I was sitting, and I happened to turn and look and there I was on the side of a building—a huge building! It was the recent picture of me with my foot pointing right at the camera, really close-up, and my leg extending back, and my face half hidden by my knee as I looked into the lens. It was just my face and my leg, my right one, and my foot, but it was so weird seeing it ten stories high and four hundred feet wide.

My 'foot' was at least a hundred feet wide!

I tried to figure what size shoe that would be, but then I sank back in my chair and tried to be invisible. So far nobody had recognized me but you never know.

I went to meditate in my favorite spot again, but thought of the time when the geisha looking Michiko-in-disguise had been there with me. I missed her. She'd been away on business for her uncle for nearly a week already and I'd taken it out on the doll, poor thing! It had gotten to the point where I needed a breath of fresh air, and here I was, taking it.

I closed my eyes and breathed deep, held it and tried to blank things out. All that happened was that I remembered Michiko coming out of the bedroom that one time before she left, grinning proudly at me as she padded out in bare feet and the new (extremely) skimpy bathing suit she'd just bought! She'd done her little 'model's ramp-walk' turned, posed, and then strutted back the other way. I remembered thinking that I was thankful I hadn't been a guy right then because I'd had a breakfast tray on my lap at the time and seeing this cute-faced imp of a girl strutting her stuff like that would've made the tray just shoot up out of my lap.

Because, you know—erection and all that stuff.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of those memories and thoughts, but that only made others replay in my mind. The next one had happened just minutes after that little show of Michiko's; she'd gone back in the bedroom to change, and when the door opened she strutted proudly out wearing—nothing! She was pretending there was nothing wrong, came up, did her turn and then started back, but she never quite made it to the door because her 'audience' was suddenly kneeling behind her, spreading her beautiful ass-cheeks with thumbs and inserting a hot, dripping wet tongue into her bung-pucker!

I'd totally lost control.

Then I'd tongued her as she stood there, and then she'd finally leaned against the wall in complete submission while I licked everything I could. When I finally spun her around and started working on her dong (which was sticking straight out by that time), she'd given in totally. I sucked her until she came right on her feet, and then she took over and things went on from there.

But it wasn't exactly what I wanted to be meditating on. I took another breath and breathed it out slow, trying to let my mind empty...empty.

...her pussy is so empty but now my toe is sliding into it. Pushing, inching in, then easing out. Looking up I see her face, her heaving chest. Her nipples are so incredibly hard. Her head turns aside, eyes closed, mouth open. She squirms as I push my toe deeper into her pussy and then start to thrust back and forth fast—faster! She gasps and I look down from her anxiously moving head and see her cock. So beautiful! So stiff! I bring my other foot up, spread my toes and get them against the underside of her pretty prong. I start to massage it, right along its bottom ridge—up and down and up and down while I continue jabbing my toe in and out of her hole. Her knees come up slightly. She lets them fall wide apart. Her pelvis rolls upward and then she gasps. Her lungs remained full. I thrust and rub vigorously with both feet and then she lets her breath out in a slow, uneven groan... Whitish fluid squirts straight up from her prick and oozes down over my toes but I keep working her shaft, keep fucking her pussy.

Later she opens her eyes and smiles wearily at me, sits up and grabs both my feet. She licks and sucks and kisses them both until nothing remains of her secretions, but seeing her do that—feeling it—brings me right to the very edge of my own orgasm. And this she senses, and a moment later she lays flat on her front between my legs and starts to lick my cunt, my clit, until all my tension starts to explode outward in shuddering bursts.

Finally I opened my eyes and gave up. It was hopeless. I just missed Michiko too much. I couldn't think of anything but her: her face, her eyes, her smile, her playful sense of humor, the way she loved dipping french-fries in mustard, the way she rubbed and mashed her boobs sometimes when I was eating her, the way she sat on her foot and rolled her pelvis to make her heel massage her pussy, the way she grunted that certain way when I made her spurt by just ramming her ass with the dildo—

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds