Getting a Leg Up

—It just didn't end!

When I stood I felt that my panties were totally soaked in the crotch and to tell the truth I felt really defeated. It was like Michiko was this incredible drug and I was totally hooked on her.

Thing is, I could think of lots of worse things to be hooked on!

I decided to stay out of the city and had the driver take me to the cottage. I knew that at least when I had thoughts of Michiko, there would be a good reason for it. There were groceries there, clean linens, everything I could want or need, and so I let the bosses know that I'd be staying awhile, and then went about trying to relax as best I could.

I spent a day and a night there, and on the second day, just after noon, one of the company trucks pulled up and two guys got out and brought a big package up the path to the front door.

Removing their caps and bowing, they asked me where I wanted it. I found that it was a gift from the bosses, and so I had them put the thing in the living room. Then they left. I watched them backing out, turning, leaving. The security guys did too, but then everything was silent again. I went in and started to unwrap the thing but when a head appeared I nearly cried out.

Another lifelike doll like Madoka, but this time the face was added, and to see Michiko—even as a motionless doll—really put a smile on my face. I got it totally unpacked and sat her on the couch. She had on the same skimpy swim suit Michiko had modeled for me that one time and even on the doll it got me going!

Then I found a little note and when I realized it was in Michiko's own hand, I nearly ripped it getting it to eye level.

Michiko wrote that things were going fine and that she missed me—lots—and she thought about me just about every moment of every day. She told me when she was expecting to be back and then said that this doll was a special gift for the meantime. Then she said to look for the Internet cable and to plug it in!

I looked but couldn't find it, then started pulling the doll's bikini bottoms down and finally saw it—peeking out of the doll's anus! I pulled it and it came out and out, and then looked around for someplace to plug it in. I hadn't even known the place was wired for computers because there wasn't a single one there.

But there, under one of the end tables was a computer-looking plug. I pulled the cable and it kept lengthening out of the doll's rear and finally got the thing plugged in. I went back and read the note and when it said to push on the doll's left nipple, I did. There was a chiming sound and whirring and it sounded like a computer starting up.

Then it just sat there. It was still really arousing to look at though because during my hunting around for the cable I'd totally undressed it, and now it was just like having Michiko sitting there naked and barefoot on the couch. I went and sat next to it, and then the head turned, the eyes turned and I nearly fainted.

"Hel-loooh?" a voice spoke from it. It was Michiko!

"Uh...hi!"

"You there?" the doll's motionless mouth said. Then the eyes moved back and forth and finally looked straight at me. "Ah! I see you now!"

"You do?"

"Um-hm." she said. "High speed connection, video conference. You looking down now, okay?"

I looked down the doll's beautifully made body and saw the cock positioned out of the way between its thighs. I reached down instinctively and pulled it upright, and then the doll's pelvis began to roll and push up and down!

"Pretty sexy, huh?" Michiko said, and I nodded. It really was! In fact, I wanted to...

"I'm so wanting to try!" she said. "Please...maybe get on top?" I want making you satisfied, 'kay?" I nodded again and I was already on my feet, stripping. Then I climbed on the doll's lap and eased myself down onto its stiff-standing cock. I was already so wet the insertion was like nothing, but as I pushed down on her lap the shivers were already starting to race through me.

"Okay!" Michiko said from several thousand miles away, and then the hips and pelvis of the doll began to move, thrusting the cock up and down into me. I shivered. I gasped. I clung desperately to the doll and felt myself falling, falling over the edge. I came hard and then had another orgasm right after. I was gasping, moaning, unable to think.

"Ohhh, oh, hai!" I heard Michiko saying, and then heard the familiar sounds she made while in orgasm.

I only found out later that there was another doll on her side of the line—a 'paired couple' of electronically connected dolls—and that hers was made in the exact image of me. She later told me that her doll's vagina was connected to my doll, and that every thrust she made into it registered to the thrusting of my doll. In fact she had actually been fucking her doll's cunt at the time, and when I found out about that, I started to spend more time with mine!

In fact, that first day was filled with experiments and the more I experimented, the more and more I enjoyed myself. The hands were also supposed to be remotely controlled on Michiko's end, but they didn't work for some reason. No matter though!

And though the doll on Michiko's side didn't have a cock like this one, there was a dildo/vibrator which moved and hummed in accordance with what I was doing with my doll's pussy. I used my fingers in her, and Michiko laying in some far away hotel bed with the dildo in her, felt everything I did! Even when I heard her calling out for me to stop, I couldn't. It had been days and I wanted to make up for things.

"My...mind is blanked for meeting tomorrow," she finally whispered. "Feeling so good though...so good! Now...my turn!"

This time I lay on my back and put the doll on top of me, and for the next hour and a half, I was fucked to perfection by long-distance!

* * *

Then one morning Madoka II beeped and I turned and looked at it. We were both at the breakfast table. I'd dressed the doll in a cute kimono style bathrobe (after a really passionate night of just about everything Michiko and I did for real!) and I was sort of 'playing house' with her and having tea. But then Michiko's voice came out of the doll's mouth.

"Coming home—yay!" she sang, and I cheered too.

"When?"

Then there was a knock on the door that almost made me spill my tea. I got up, wondering who could be visiting this early, and when I saw a familiar figure standing in the screen door, I just ran and flung the door open.

Michiko had sneaked up on me. The wireless phone earpiece fell out of her ear as I lavished kisses on her face, and then we were hugging and laughing and kissing. I saw the chauffeur standing by the limo which had just delivered my love and I waved at him. I also saw two other company delivery guys lugging a big package up the path—similar to the one I'd received before.

But Michiko took all of my attention! It was so wonderful having her actually there in person. I hugged her and kissed her neck again. She smelled of travel, of the inside of airliners, but I loved it. Her smell. Her sweetness.

Then there was a bump in the living room and Michiko turned to tell them to take things easy. They bowed and then left, and we went out to open the package.

"I'm not wishing your doll to get lonely," she laughed as she stripped the paper off the thing. It was the doll she'd had on her end, the exact likeness of me. And if I thought it was weird seeing my image on big office buildings, it was even weirder having a lifelike duplicate of me sitting there on the chaise lounge! It was exact though. I started to wonder if the doll could take over for me on the advertising shoots.

Michiko dismissed the driver and then closed and locked the door. She drew the shades, and then quickly started to undress. I only had to slip out of my robe and then it was a scene from some wonderful, passionate movie where two lovers, reunited after ages, come together and make love.

I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do to Michiko first, but after our first bare-skinned embrace and wet, lingering kiss, Michiko pulled back and went to the doll.

"Come," she grinned. "We playing 'house' with 'our girls'!"

* * *

I'd never actually played 'house' or even played with dolls much before coming to Japan, but as I helped position my duplicate against Michiko's I knew that I'd really missed out on things!

We were still in the living room portion of the cottage but had brought the Michiko doll into the room. There had been some playful moments with Michiko greeting her own likeness by kneeling and sucking on its nipples and then kissing its prick—and some really wild moments when I did similar things to my own doll (it was weird but sexy at the same time!), but then we got down to business and got them joined.

Somehow fitting the two of them together was even more of a turn-on than watching two people actually making love together!

Of the various positions we tried, we got them into one of our favorites; Michiko on hands and knees with me kneeling right up behind her, my strap-on dildo buried in her bung-hole, and my hand reaching around to jerk her cock. When we were finished arranging every detail it was perfect. Almost too perfect. Just sitting there on the floor with the real Michiko, seeing our alter egos doing that to each other, was enough to make me want to just do it for real with the real girl!

"...no, not good," Michiko said to herself. I was so on the verge of jumping her—especially since her cute, bare butt was facing me as she leaned back from the dolls!—that I almost did it!

"Why isn't it good?" I asked, trying to distract myself so I could calm down a little. Michiko, completely preoccupied with our combined work of art, shook her head and frowned.

"Your doll doing all work," she said. "Not good. Not equalizing...." She crawled forward on her hands and knees again to make adjustments, and again I had the urge to simply pounce on her—tongue out and aimed at her butt-hole or pussy! Instead I went to help her rearrange everything.

Twenty minutes later we both sat back from what we'd done and admired it. I was satisfied—not that way, but with the sculpture. It showed our two dolls in pretty much a 'normal' sex position; mine on her back with Michiko's on top of her. We added the little touches like Michiko's doll enjoying my doll's toes as she leaned over her, and my doll caressing her own thigh as I sometimes do, but mostly it was 'missionary position' with both enjoying equally.

That left just the two of us, the real ones, to duplicate what our dolls were already doing. I was more than ready, and when Michiko was finally happy with the positions of the dolls and turned to me, my tongue made the first hit—right between her lips.

We made love for hours after that, only stopping to have a little something to eat and then going back to it. It seemed that each time we tried to stop and at least put panties on so we could do other things, the panties never got put on and we'd find ourselves swept up in complete and total lust again.

Sixty-nine; missionary position sex—both with Michiko on top, or me with my strap-on dildo; straight anal sex, again with both of us taking turns as the doer; and times where we simply lay in opposite directions, licking and kissing and caressing each other's legs. I never had so many goose-bumps for such long periods of time!

At night when it wasn't too cold, we'd spread a blanket on the back lawn and do the same things out under the stars, and even when it was cold we'd just put another blanket over us and go on. We stayed inside most nights and had furo together and that nearly always led to toes somehow finding willing pussies and delving deep into that sort of play!

Other times the same foot-things would happen beneath the breakfast table and the food would get cold waiting for us to come back to our senses. But it seemed that sense had nothing to do with any of it. We were just two women who couldn't keep their hands off each other, and to tell the truth, I never had such a wonderful time in my life.

When we finally had to return to the city things hardly changed. I'd be at photo shoots and Michiko would be there behind the cameras making funny faces at me when I looked like I was getting bored or angry, and between sessions she would come up with mochi or ice cream to help soothe my nerves.

There were times, just strolling along with her down a street or riding along in a cab with her in some other city (or country, because I went on a couple of business trips with her), that it seemed like we were an old married couple, still totally in love and together in every way. But other times I felt like a newlywed! We'd come into our hotel room to drop our things off before getting dinner, and dinner would be two hours late because we couldn't wait to christen the room!

Or the bed.

Or the shower!

Old people on a constant honeymoon!

I kept wondering if Michiko would get tired of me one day. I mean, I'm not the smartest or best looking girl in the world. I'm really boring to talk to and even after all the huge outdoor advertisements all over the place, I still didn't have a very high opinion of myself. Sometimes even during sex I'd have those kinds of thoughts!

But even when I was feeling my lowest she'd always find some way to make things better, to make me laugh with her impish antics, or just hug and hold me when I really needed it most. She rarely looked or acted down and I think it was because she'd lived with her demons for so long she'd gotten used to them. She never harped on her life after telling me the details that first time, never asked or seemed to want pity from me. In fact Michiko, despite anything she might tell you, was the most balanced person I ever knew.

—And, the sexiest!

In fact, she started teaching me how to walk sexy as she called it, but every time I'd try to follow her cute little model's ramp-walk I'd get my feet mixed up and trip. She did it with such ease it made me feel bad sometimes! I mean, in just about every way, Michiko was a more natural woman than I was.

—Or any ten other girls! I was just grateful that my photo shoots were still-pictures where I could take my time to pose. If they'd been actual walking shots or videos, all anybody would've seen where my legs flipping by as I hit the ground and tumbled!

Eventually though, after bruised ankles and shins and knees, I got it. I still wasn't as smooth as she was but when we practiced I was at least able to mimic her. I was feeling pretty proud of my accomplishment, but Michiko went right out and came back a little later with several pairs of shoes—all of them with at least three-inch heels!

"You're cruel, you know that?" I told her, and she laughed and helped me put the first pair on. She had her own matching shoes for everything she'd gotten me, and I really have to say, as I stood there three inches taller, wobbling as if there was an earthquake going on, that though I'd never seen her in high-heels before, it seemed that Michiko had been born with them on. She strutted back and forth across the living room and then stopped and looked at me. I took one step and fell, and then she was right there, cradling me, giggling till tears were running down her cheeks!

I began to wonder if she really wasn't an obake come to get me! But instead of long, claw-like fingers or fangs, she was going to get me with ultra-high-heel shoes!

She helped me up and I had another go at it.

Then another and another. Hours later I was able to at least 'walk un-sexy' across the room, and at that Michiko clapped her hands and cheered for me.

She was so sweet!

I was just about to continue when she held up her hand.

"'Nough for today," she said sternly. "Now, law says must be having break!" She hurried to take my hand and then guided me to the nearest chair and helped me sit. She knelt, geisha-like at my knee, smiling up at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Such ladylike," she said. "Tall...you very exotic European looks." She was still smiling and now had her hands together in her lap, shoulders up and was rocking back and forth. There still seemed to be something else on her mind though.

"Michiko, what is it?" I finally said, and she shrugged and glanced down. When she finally looked up again, she had that certain sparkle in her eye and I instantly wanted her.

"You just," she started, and she looked away again, then down. "Uh...must being tired now? You did very nicely in walking with high-heels, and...maybe feet tired? All cramped up so long, you know....?

I shivered inside. There was just something about Michiko; she could make me feel beautiful and womanly in just a simple word or inflection of her sweet voice. I smiled at her and raised my right foot in front of her, and a split second later she was kissing my foot, running her flicking tongue between the delicate straps of my shoe to get at my skin. The tingles made me gasp. I leaned back in the chair and let my head fall back. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm, wet tongue-tip rubbing the exposed parts of my foot. I felt it tickle the tips of my toes and then swipe suddenly upward across the top of my foot, all the way to the ankle-strap.

Glancing down I saw that Michiko was totally engrossed in what she was doing; her eyes shut in ultimate concentration.

And excitement!

For another ten minutes I sat there in that still, silent room, gasping when the pleasure and excitement became too much, hearing Michiko's excited breaths as she lavished my foot with attention, and then she set that foot down and brought the other to mouth level. Again her tongue teased the most incredible sort of ticklish/sensuous pleasure from my foot, to the point where I felt my labia swelling and oozing.

I was only glad she hadn't bought me underwear as expensive as these shoes!

Finally, half an hour later, she set my feet down (earlier she'd picked them both up and held them side-by-side) and sat back. I struggled to return to my body and opened my eyes slowly, dreamily. She was smiling up at me and looking so completely adorable—so delighted with what she'd just done—that I couldn't take it.

Slithering off the chair like a sack of slimy potatoes, I pushed her playfully onto her back, caught her ankles in both hands, and pulled them to me. I'd only glanced at her feet in passing as we'd practiced my walk, but now they were right here in my hands. I leaned forward and kissed the tops of her delightful feet and then let myself go and began licking them, shoe-straps and all. Beyond the twitching, turning things in my hands I saw Michiko squirming on the carpet, eyes closed, mouth open as she gasped and sighed from what I was doing.

A few moments later, I'd left her feet and was enjoying the creamy texture of her shins. Michiko held her legs out at me and I ducked under them and kissed her calves. Her feet pointed, and the flowing contours from her toes to her knees took my mind and my breath away. I began kissing every part of her lower legs that I could reach, and then looked down her creamy thighs and wanted to taste those as well.

So I did. Every square inch, but by the time I had reached her inner thighs, Michiko had spread wide-open for me. I inhaled and could smell her sex, could almost taste her excitement, and since it matched my own, the only thing I could possibly do was tug her panties down and off her legs and indulge my hunger for her.

I don't know how long I lay there on my belly, head rising and falling and turning and nodding between Michiko's raised legs, but it seemed only a moment. Then she was moaning and gasping, massaging her boobs through her blouse, and rubbing her hands down her sides, over her hips and up her thighs. She eventually pushed her shirt and bra up to expose her bare, heaving chest, but though she began rubbing them anxiously, I only wanted what I then had.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds