Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

"I'd love to try," I responded.

"Good. I'm going to need another finger in me." I complied, and began slowly moving them in and out of her. I curled up slightly so I could hit her G-spot a bit better.

"Yes, right there," she encouraged me. "It takes a bit, so let me guide you, okay?" she said sweetly, reaching out and gently touching my face, then moving down and lightly tracing her fingers over my hand. "I need you to finger me with some impact, but you're going to need to work up to it. Start pushing in with some impact at the end of each thrust inward." I did as she asked, and watched as her breath quickened a bit and she began pushing her pelvis back into me. "Yes, that's good. Keep that up for a bit." I did as she asked, slowly kissing up her body, trying to keep the same tempo and force as I kissed up her stomach and gave some attention to her breasts. She sucked air in quickly as I hit her nipple, and after a few seconds on each, she grabbed my face and kissed me hard, muttering something that sounded like a "goddamn," but I didn't bother to ask her to repeat herself. Then, clearly but low, she growled a "Harder." I complied, putting some additional effort into my finger-fucking, as the end of each thrust started to make an audible slapping sound. I repositioned my arm to line up right behind my hand, grabbing onto her hip with my other hand, just as she murmured another "Harder."

Her breathing was really becoming labored now, as she was pushing her hips back at me full force, and my arm was starting to tire a bit. I hoped she was close, as I really didn't want to switch hands and have to work to get her back to the brink. I reached down, gave her clit a few licks to help raise her temperature, which made her squirm a bit with pleasure, and when I came back up, she looked me in the eye and exclaimed "Harder. Slam me as hard as you can." I must have had a look of concern on my face, as I was worried about hurting her, but she said "Don't worry, I can take it!" So, I pulled back and slammed my fingers and hand in as hard as I could, worried that I would make her wince, but instead she just shrieked with pleasure and yelled "Fuck yes, do that again!" I repeated the assault on her pussy, then again, and again, watching and listening as she went through the roof, and trying not to let up as my arm was at this point on fire with pain. Several more thrusts, and finally, she groaned a scream of relief, and I felt a small fountain of girl-cum stream up and hit my arm, chest, and a bit of my chin. Not the firehose I had seen with some girls, but fuck was it hot to watch her squirt all over me. I pulled my fingers out of her slit, scooped up a bit of her cum off my chin, and tasted it, gratified that I had succeeded in getting what was, truly, a hard won orgasm from her. She propped up partially on her elbows, still a bit dazed and glowing, and said "That was amazing. I owe you a big thank you for that. How can I repay you?" she said with a wicked smile.

"Lie back," I said, intending on sliding up and entering her.

"No. No more oral. I need you to fuck me."

"That's what I was planning on."

"Good," she said, getting up on her knees and guiding me down onto the couch. She quickly swung a leg over me, reached down, and settled onto my shaft in one quick motion. She started into a rhythm as we began to sync our movements, murmuring out a "Oh god that's nice." She stared down into my eyes with that gorgeous dark coffee-colored gaze of hers, and I had to breath deep and clench my butt muscles as I felt a wave of pleasure that made me afraid I might cum prematurely. This woman was perhaps the sexiest creature I had ever been inside, and I wanted to make her cum at least once more before I did. As if sensing my tension, she slowed for a second, put her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply but a bit more tenderly than previously, and whispered to me "Courtney said you were a fantastic lover, and I see she wasn't lying. I'm going to need to fuck you again tonight. And again after that, if you can, you can have my ass. Would you like that?"

"Absolutely. I don't care if we don't sleep a minute tonight."

"Oh, I'll let you sleep for a bit if you need to recharge. But then I'll wake you. We're staying the night, and I intend to drain you dry tonight."

She raised up and came down as I resumed slamming upward, putting my arms around her waist and crushing her into me. She cried out, as her cunt started to absolutely drip down on my crotch, her juices pooling up a bit before it would run down between my legs and over my hips. It turned me on so much I started pushing in harder, not caring that we were effectively soaking the couch in cum and pussy juice. Our pace quickened, getting much more frenetic, as I felt her first small, almost cute pussy contraction as she ground down agonizingly slowly and grunted hard. "If you fuck me right, you'll be able to make me cum and cum and cum all night," she promised. I stabbed up harder into her as she resumed riding at full speed.

"What position makes you cum hardest?" I asked.

"This is my favorite, riding a man, although I also really love doggy. Would you object to bending me over now? I'd really love to feel that big cock from behind."

"Gladly," I replied, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I gave her a few hard strokes lifting her up, thrilled as Courtney was too big for me to manage this, but Aranya was so light I could easily manipulate her around. I bent my knees and helped her disengage from my cock as she put her feet on the floor. She grabbed my hand and led me over to the arm of the couch, bending over and leaning against it as I positioned myself behind her. Given the height difference, I had to bend my knees slightly and wiggle downward in order to get inside her, but once I had entered her, she pushed up onto the balls of her feet to accommodate me more fully. We started in to a rhythm, slightly speeding up, when I heard the back sliding glass door open, along with some giggling and banter. I smiled, realizing that I had been so focused on Aranya that I had pretty much forgotten about Courtney and Ravi. They came in, naked, disheveled from what appeared to have been a very good fuck. Courtney was flushed and I could see that her nipples were still erect and her pussy lips somewhat puffy. Aranya leaned back and whispered in my ear "Do you see that? She looks like she's been fucked well. And her juices look like they're still coating my husband's cock." I glanced down and noticed she was right, his somewhat still engorged cock was glistening. I felt myself harden more, and as I pushed into her, she whispered again "Oh, I think that turns you on. Next time do you want to fuck me while we watch them fuck? I love that, I think it's one of the sexiest sights on earth."

"Yes," was all I could manage to get out.

"Look at them," Ravi motioned to Courtney, grabbing her hand. "Aren't my wife and your lover gorgeous together?"

Courtney stopped, with an almost transfixed look on her face. I slowed my strokes for a second, concerned, until she smiled, and said "That is beautiful. I never realized how much until right now." She reached over and began absent-mindedly playing with Ravi's cock.

"Darling," Ravi called out, "how is your new lover?"

"Amazing," she answered, "he has already made me cum several times, including squirting by his fingers! I think I will need to borrow him many times, Courtney. I love his cock."

Court giggled. "Of course. As long as I can use your husband freely."

"Anytime," she said with some labor in her breath, and as she pushed back, I felt yet another small pussy contraction, although this one was a bit stronger. She leaned up and whispered to me, "I want to make you cum. You've fucked me so well, I need to return the favor."

"Okay," I responded. "I'm not quite there yet, but a few more minutes and I can be."

"Where would you like to cum?"

"Inside you."

"Okay. Put me on the floor and get on top of me, missionary. I want to feel your weight on me."

I complied, and as we got going, I pulled out quickly, gave her clit a quick spank with my tool, and plunged in, rewarded with another tiny but effective little cum from her. "Oh, you're going to get it now," she said, and with an evil gleam in her eye, wrapped her legs around me and started pumping upward for all she was worth.

"Bring it on," I managed, fucking her with abandon. I could vaguely hear Courtney and Ravi bantering during all of this, discussing our now frenetic fucking, but I was so far gone I had no real awareness of anything they were actually saying.

As my balls began to tighten and I felt the inevitable rising before release, Aranya apparently sensed it, and cried out, "Yes baby, cum deep inside me, fill my pussy up with your juice!" I cried out and released a torrent of seed, pumping once, twice, on, on, and on until my balls literally ached. I nearly blacked out, and when I recovered, I was vaguely aware of Court and Ravi cheering half-jokingly. I kissed Aranya deeply, and she smiled, exclaiming, "Holy shit! That was a lot!"

I pulled out, kissing her body a bit as I moved over beside her to collapse. "I guess I was pent up," I said, glancing at Court. She just arched an eyebrow and smiled smugly.

"I may very well slosh when I walk," she offered back, grinning at me.

Things were silent for a few. In the afterglow, I was surprised to realize, I felt no regret. I wanted to do it again, in fact. I looked over at Court. She was beaming, and came over beside me, kissing me deeply.

"Did you have fun?" I asked her, concerned.

"God yes. It was amazing. And watching you was almost as good just now." She turned to Aranya. "You're a lucky woman. You get to enjoy your husband all the time. He's incredible."

"Yes, he is," she agreed. "But I must tell you that since I've sampled your lover, I want him regularly. He is also amazing. Will you share him with me?" she grabbed Court's hand. "And may I have him this entire evening?"

"Yes. You may give him back to me in the morning utterly exhausted. As long as I may do the same with yours."

They both giggled, and Aranya said "Of course my dear. I'm good at sharing."

We chatted briefly, and it seemed as though everyone was comfortable. Rules were set for the night. We would at least start the next round in view of each other, but were under no obligation to stay in view. No sleeping with our own partners that night. After a quick recovery of water and a playful shower together, Aranya and I came back to the living room, where Courtney and Ravi were casually lounging together nude in the recliner. "Why aren't you two on the couch?" I asked, confused.

"There's a giant wet spot from Aranya's cum," Courtney shot back. I noticed that she had been grinning all night and didn't show any signs of letting up.

"Yes, sorry, she does cum quite heavily when she's really turned on," Ravi offered. "Perhaps you want to consider some slip covers for when you two fuck in the future. We use them on our furniture." I noticed, as he was talking, that he was casually fingering Courtney, and she was very slowly playing with his prick, which, though it was doing the slight windsock effect, appeared to be hardening. Aranya bit my earlobe, and I felt my own temperature raise and my length begin to grow as she very gently fondled my balls. She led me back to the couch, and I didn't object to the wet spot we ended up plunking down in.

We kissed and fondled briefly, stealing glances at them across the room. She kissed me, then whispered "Look, she's taking my husband's cock in her mouth," indicating for me to look. "She really does seem to love sucking cock, that woman of yours. Is she good at it?"

"Amazing. And so hungry for it."

"I am too," she observed, as she bent down and took me into her mouth. As I watched Court work her oral magic on Ravi, Aranya darted up, looked over at them, then grabbed my cock almost roughly and asked "Remember, when we are done fucking, you promised me that I could taste your seed. I want you to not forget that, okay?" I nodded and grunted my agreement. "Okay, I'm holding you to that," and with that, she resumed her attention, sucking my entire length into her mouth while giving me that incredible, melting gaze. I concentrated on her for a bit, only to see that Ravi was now between Courtney's legs, giving her sensitive nub attention. I closed my eyes and felt the sensations of Aranya's mouth wash over me, while Courtney's moans got louder and more insistent. This, I thought, must be a good glimpse of heaven.

After a few, I pushed Aranya off, and went down on her. I was able to lick and give her a bit of light fingering to get her quick clitoral cum, but when I lined up to do the fingering trick she liked so much, she shook her head. "It'll take too long, and too much of it makes my pussy sore. I need you to just fuck me a bit more tonight, please." I resumed licking her opening, gently sucking her clit into my mouth, and as she arched up into me and cried out, she started tapping me on the shoulder frenetically. I looked up, and she said insistently "Look! My husband is entering your lover. It's so sexy..." And as I looked over, I saw him guiding the head of his cock into Courtney's eager slit, as she spread her legs wide and threw her head back with a low moan while he pushed in slowly. I watched for a moment as they began screwing primally, full of lust, as Aranya quickly grabbed me, pulling me upward, jamming her tongue down my throat, and then insistently grabbing my member and guiding me in. We began fucking in a rhythm that can only be described as rutting, slamming at each other, grunting, and within minutes we were covered in sweat and the secretions from her seemingly constant dripping pussy.

We had somehow moved down to the floor at this point, and she had splayed her legs wide for me, and then managed to put them up on my chest, with her feet near either side of my head, which was enjoyable because I could vary my strokes between hard and soft intensity but still get incredibly deep, plus I had a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, coated with her juices. I looked up and noticed Ravi was looking over, trying to get a glimpse, and was talking to Courtney, pointing out the view to her as well. "Move over closer here, if you don't mind," he said. Aranya and I scooted slowly several feet over, as when I tried to pull out she grabbed on to my ass and shook her head while looking me in the eye, so I took the hint.

Courtney was riding on top of Ravi, her long, powerful legs wrapped around him, moaning deeply and sharply the way she did as one of her deep rolling orgasms built up. Aranya pulled a neat trick, flipping her legs to the side and then around, moving us into doggy position while keeping my cock firmly embedded in her the entire time. She knelt up briefly, reached back and lightly caressed my ass, and then leaned over and deeply kissed her husband. "I love you Ravi."

"I love you Aranya."

"You should kiss your woman too," she said softly to me.

As I leaned in, Courtney darted forward, kissing me with as much passion as I'd ever felt from her. As she leaned back, she gripped my hand, and she squeezed it tightly as she came, and as she clamped down on my hand, I pushed harder into Aranya, who gasped. Within a few seconds, I felt her pussy contract firmly around my cock as she came again. As I glanced down, I noticed Aranya and Ravi also tightly clasping hands. I stepped back mentally, realizing what an odd, yet erotic and amazing coupling and flow of energy this was, unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Courtney caught my eye, and I realized she was thinking and feeling the exact same thing, and our gaze spoke nothing but love and enjoyment to each other. She let go of my hand with a soft squeeze, and I understood the message unspoken clearly—that she loved me, and we would return to each other shortly, but for now to enjoy myself and focus on the woman I was with.

Aranya motioned me to roll over, and she ended up on top again. For a little bit, she placed her feet flat as she began using her legs to piston up and down on my member. As I felt her pussy juice yet again flow freely down the inside of my thighs and my hips, I turned over to see Courtney sucking on Ravi with great abandon, and I watched as he arched up and clearly came in her mouth. She bobbed down eagerly, then came up and tilted her head back, slowly swallowing his load. She turned and smiled. "Your husband tastes nice. Almost a bit spicy."

"He drinks about a gallon of chai and coffee a day," Aranya said back, smiling. "But I think I need to taste your man now, too. It'd only be fair."

Court reached over and lightly brushed her fingers across my chest, flicking my nipple gently in the way she knew always drove me nuts. "You hear that, baby? She's begging for you to fill her mouth up. She wants your cum in her mouth and down her throat, please. Please, let me see you cum in her mouth, pretty please?" And with that, Aranya quickly dismounted, and started sucking my cock like there was treasure in it. She bobbed up and down the entire length vigorously, as Courtney kept up her plaintive, lightly teasing banter about me cumming in her mouth, and after a couple of minutes, I unloaded hard as Aranya latched on and let me fill her mouth.

When she was done milking my cock, she straighten up, half closing her eyes as she appeared to almost savor my cum, then swallowed with a satisfied smile. "Yummy," she beamed. "I will definitely enjoy more of that in the future."

We were all a bit spent and sweaty, so we just lounged a bit where we were, nude, until we were motivated enough to move. We ate a light snack and had some more fluids—I had to grin, watching Aranya down what looked like a half gallon of water. "I think I cum so much it dries me out," she said with a sheepish grin.

After a bit, we broke apart, Courtney and Ravi agreeing to stay downstairs and possibly utilize the guest room if they wanted a bed. Aranya and I went to the bedroom, and we cleaned each other off in the shower again, her paying special attention to my privates. I was a bit tired, but she got me to half-mast as we were ready to get out—she seemed to be quite adept at turning a man on, all it really took was for her to look up at me the right way while touching me. When we trudged back into the bedroom, she asked me for lube, and she began pumping me to full hardness with her mouth and then lubed up hand. Once I was ready, she bent over, kneeling on the bed, and gently guided me into her tight rear opening. I pushed at the outer ring of her asshole, which gave way without too much effort, but it took about a half dozen thrusts before her inner ring opened and accommodated me completely.

While anal doesn't do a lot for me, it obviously was fun for her, and that's what I was enjoying about it the most. As I pistoned in and out of her, she admonished me not to cum in her ass. "It takes forever to come out, it's a mess."

"Where then? Your mouth again?"

"Ass to mouth? No thank you! Cum on my tits. You can fuck them if you like."

I must have grinned like a fool at the suggestion, because shortly afterward, she pulled me from her ass, and quickly began thrusting me between her pressed together tits. They were wonderfully firm, and just enough to comfortably surround the meat of my cock. The feeling was divine, and after a few minutes of this, aided, of course, by more dirty talk from her, I blasted about four solid pumps of cum across her chest and neck. As she spoke her approval, I admired the way my thick whitish cum contrasted against her darker skin. Goddamn, it was hot.

This time, I was pretty nearly spent. We cleaned off one more time, still playful and touching, but solidly well-fucked and well-cummed. We cuddled up in bed, chatting a bit, with me on my back and her leaning against my chest. After a few minutes, she dropped off, snoring lightly with her hand on my chest. I looked over at the clock—it was just after 2am. I closed my eyes, and even though I was trying just to rest them, I quickly fell asleep, too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds