Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

I awoke several hours later to Aranya sucking my cock again. I smiled, just as she poked her head out from under the sheet, and she smiled back, kissed me, and mounted me without a word. We fucked like that again, with her riding me at a more measured pace, and the glorious feel of her wetness slowly cascading down me. Eventually, I came one last time inside her, and she grinned and kissed me deeply, making out with me until I slowly softened and fell out of her. Reluctantly, she slid to the side of me, and we fell asleep once more.

I awoke later on, to Aranya moving around near me, having gotten out of the shower. I noticed it was starting to get light outside.

"Good morning my new lover," she beamed.

"Good morning yourself," I responded.

"Thank you for an amazing night."

"Thank you." I leaned up and kissed her deeply.

"Ravi is tired and so am I. We are going to head home. But we did want to have you both over to our place next weekend, if you're up for it?"

"Oh, we will most definitely be."

"Good. Also, I sent you my number in a text. I may have to swing by and visit you for lunch some day this week," she grinned.

I smiled back. "I can't wait."

She kissed me goodbye and I collapsed back on the bed as she walked out, still partially nude. I looked over at the clock, it was about 6am. I dozed off and woke up a few minutes later as Courtney came up with a plate with fruit, toast, and some yogurt. She was freshly showered and in her robe, but she looked exhausted. "I let the dog out, and I figured you could use some food after this night." I graciously accepted and we both devoured the food, I couldn't remember being this hungry for ages.

As I slowed, I looked up at her, and asked "How are you feeling?" I was worried for a second that perhaps she would have some mixed feelings about this whole enterprise, even though it had been her idea.

"I'm utterly exhausted. I haven't slept a wink. That man wore me out!"

"That's not what I meant."

"I know," she responded with a smile. "I'm fine, if that's what you're asking. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. They want us to come to their house next week for dinner and more fun."

"Yes, Aranya mentioned that to me, too."

"Okay. Well, I'm game, and it sure seemed like you're ready to keep fucking her for a long time. You seemed to have fun. Looks like she's a fantastic lover."

"She is, I'm definitely game to fuck her again. How was he?"

"Good. He's a good lover. He's younger, so he didn't fuck me quite as long as I like, but he had what seemed like endless energy. God, Martin, we went six times tonight, and he came every time. It was unreal!"

"Wow."

"Yes. And yes, I had a great time, and I'd like to swing again. Especially with them. But in the interim, I want to lay down with you, and enjoy being with the man I love." And with that, she threw off her robe, and started to crawl into bed.

"Ok. Um, you might want to let me change the sheets. She came a lot."

"I'm too tired to care. Just cuddle up with me, please."

And with that, I slid next to her, and we fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke several hours later, with her slowly stroking my face. "Good morning," she said.

"Is it?" I asked.

"It's 11, so yes," she giggled. "God, this bed is lousy with the smell of her Aranya's cum. What did you do to her?" I just grinned in response. She kissed me. "Did you know she left you a note?"

"No. Where?"

She reached over to the nightstand on her side of the bed, and produced a small handwritten card. "Dearest Martin," she began. "Look, she put a heart by your name," she teased me.

I grabbed for the note, but she avoided my hands, rolling over to block me with her back, so I grabbed and tickled at her ribs, as she cried out "Stop! Listen, I want to read this to you!"

"Okay," I acquiesced, pressing my body into her back and grinding into her ass.

"That's better," she said, firmly but teasing. "Now. Dearest Martin. Thank you for an absolutely amazing evening. You are an incredible man and lover and Courtney is an extremely lucky girl. You made me cum so many times last night, I lost count. My pussy is sore. I'm so glad we found you two, and I cannot wait for all the future encounters we will have, all the incredible fun that is yet to be shared. Thank you both, but thank you for every wonderful thing you did to me last night and this morning! Aranya. Oh, and there's a PS: You and I need to meet up this week. I can't wait until the weekend to get my necessary dose of that cock!"

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Wow indeed. What did you do to her?"

"Nothing I haven't already done to you."

"Well, that may have been enough," she said, rolling over and kissing me deeply. "God, you're even lousy with the scent of her all over you! You reek of cum and girl."

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't have a chance to shower yet." I started to get up, but Court grabbed me.

"No. Don't clean up yet."

"What?"

"It's kind of a turn on."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm getting wet. Here, see," as she guided my fingers to her pussy, which was, indeed, dripping. "Up for another round?" My abs were killing me, my entire body sore, but I knew I could keep one erection, just barely, as long as I didn't have to move too much.

"You'll have to do all the work," I offered.

"Gladly," she said, as she gingerly pushed me back and settled down onto my cock. We slowly began a very gentle rut, with her kissing me gently as she looked down at me and softly whispered "I love you."

Slowly, gently, I kissed her back. "I love you too."

We continued on with this slow, almost delicate fuck, until we were both spent and exhausted, collapsing on the bed, touching each other. "I hope you enjoyed that, lover. I'm going to need some time to recover before we can go again, sorry."

"No, it's okay, me too," I added.

"I've loved every minute of this, though. And I don't think I've ever felt closer to you, Martin."

"Me either," I said, meaning it.

I held on to her tightly, never wanting this moment to end.

"Just think," she said, "this is just the beginning."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds