Ghost of a Chance Ch. 05

She leaned back as she watched spurts of thick, ropey cum shoot out of Brad's dick, his groans of pleasure muffled by the panties in his mouth. She pumped and squeezed until the last of his spunk leaked out, then let go of his cock to watch it twitch and jerk as his orgasm subsided.

"Now that you've gotten yours," Brenda sweetly whispered, "it's my turn," and grabbed his cock again, slowly stroking it.

Brad started to squirm as his over-stimulated cock was being jacked off again, causing a combination of pleasure and pain. He grunted through the panties for 'Wendy' to stop, but Brenda ignored him as she tortured his pulsing, purple cock by stroking the already sensitive head and lightly slapping at his sore balls.

"Now, let's talk about this situation you have me in," Brenda hissed, "You're threatening to fire me if I don't let you do as you want with me, right?"

Brad nodded quickly, moaning and trying to plead with her through his gag and attempting to free himself from the improvised bonds.

"You're just using me as a piece of ass whenever you want because you're the boss and I'm just a secretary, aren't you?" When she didn't get a fast enough response from him, Brenda stopped her cock stroking and held it in place as she roughly rubbed her palm over his sensitive cockhead, making him lurch. "Aren't you!?"

Brad nodded again, sobbing out muffled pleas.

Brenda went back to her slow stroking and said, "Well, don't you think I deserve some restitution for this?" Again, the response wasn't fast enough, and Brenda started to pump his painfully tickling cock faster and give his nut sack a quick slap, making him nod quickly and sob some more.

"I want your word that you will never manipulate me or anyone else this way ever again." She held onto his cock and twirled her finger around the bloated, purple head until he nodded, whimpering into the gag. She then let go of his dick and grabbed his balls, ready to twist them off, as she fingered his cockhead and watched the shaft jerk back and forth, "If you do anything like this again, I'll charge you with sexual harassment and have you fire for it. Or worse, I'll tell Carol what you've been up to; I don't think a pregnant woman is going to be in a good mood as it is, let alone when finding out her boyfriend is fooling around on her, do you?"

Brad started crying and whining as Brenda continued torturing his genitals, teasing his dickhead and squeezing his testicles, and shook his head.

"Good," said Brenda, "now that we've got that settled..." She let go of his cock and balls, much to Brad's relief, and headed for the door. Hearing her shuffle across the carpet, Brad pulled at his bonds to try and free himself and heard the bra start to rip. But just as the garment was about to give, Brenda turned quickly and said, "Oh, and by the way... I quit," and walked out of the office.

Seeing Tom off to the side, Brenda joined him just as Brad undid the ties that held him, as well as the one that was around his eyes. Spitting out the panties gag, he pulled his pants back on and ran to the door. Rushing out into the waiting room, he saw that Wendy had already left and quietly peeked out of the glass door... and gulped when he saw who was coming down the aisle. Quickly adjusting his clothes, Brad hurried back into his office, not having the slightest inkling that there were two naked people practically standing next to him.

Tom and Brenda just stared at each other in puzzlement by his reaction, but then understood when they saw who had just walked in. It was his pregnant girlfriend, Carol, carefully waddling in with one protective hand across her very swollen belly and a shopping bag in the other. She knocked and entered Brad's office, smiling at him and eager to show him what she had just purchased.

Once the door was closed, Brenda leaned into Tom and whispered, "I hope he had time to hide the bra and panties."

Tom snickered in response as the nude, invisible pair left the office and headed for the elevator. As the couple waited for someone to come up to the floor they were on (for the lunch break was almost over), Tom playfully squeezed her bare ass as Brenda gently stroked his thick, growing member. The elevator dinged and the doors parted, releasing a crowd of workers back from lunch and heading back to their desks. Brenda, still holding onto Tom's cock, led them into the now empty car and dropped to her knees as the doors closed.

As she licked and sucked at his now hard dick, Tom looked down and asked, "What did you do to him in there? I thought I heard crying."

Releasing his cockhead with a slurp, Brenda smiled up and answered, "Let's just say he got... over excited," and stroked Tom's dickhead quickly, giving him a demonstration. He shuddered, not just at the sensation of Brenda's soft, playful hands, but also at the thought of being tortured and painfully teased by a woman scorned. He almost felt sorry for Brad.

Almost.

Tom quietly moaned as Brenda went back to her oral assault on his dick, twirling her tongue around the head and caressing the shaft. He was just on the verge of cumming when the elevator stopped at the ground floor. Brenda got up and the pair quickly slipped by the workers and patrons getting into the car, and she continued to stroke his dick as they made their way to the exit.

"Brenda," Tom grunted through his teeth, "stop that; you're going to make me cum."

"I know," she quietly giggled back at him, and guided him over to a planter near the main doors. Once in front of the shrubbery, Brenda quickly pumped his swelling cock making him arch back and groan through a clenched jaw.

Brenda smiled as she felt Tom's cock twitch and pulse, and saw wads of sperm squirt out of it. The thick white juice splattered the leaves of the bush and dripped down into the soil and rocks beneath it. She slowed down hearing Tom sigh as the last of his semen dribbled out of his cock's piss hole, Brenda leaning down quickly to lick it off the bloated head and making him shiver.

She gave him a sheepish, innocent grin when Tom threw her a 'later for you' look and the two walked out of the building hand in hand naked, and no one noticing a thing due to their invisibility.

Outside, the downtown street was busy with cars, people mulling about and going to work or idly looking into store windows... just a typical average day with folks going about their business. What would have broken up their routine was if they realized that there were two people walking among them in the nude. Tom and Brenda enjoyed the free feeling of being naked outdoors and not being ridiculed for it; nudity in public places was illegal in their city after all, not to mention frowned upon by the town's so-called 'moral' residents.

The nude pair, still fondling each other playfully, reached Tom's car parked at the top of a parking ramp. Seeing no one around, he popped the trunk and hauled out two backpacks, handing one to Brenda.

"Let's take a break and have some real fun," he said, unzipping his pack. Brenda did the same, pulling out a grayish costume and mask.

Once their garments were in place, they looked each other over and grimaced at the sight of their mutual appearance, though under the masks they wore they couldn't see each other's expression. The rings, making them both invisible to all around them, allowed the duo to see each other, after a fashion.

"How do I look?" asked Brenda.

"Hideous," came the reply, "How about me?"

Brenda shuddered a little and answered, "If I didn't know it was you under there, I'd pee my pants."

"Good; the exact effect we want," Tom clipped on a harness full of items that looked menacing (which they were) and said, "Let's start cleaning up this city."

Adjusting her own harness, Brenda followed Tom out of the ramp and onto the streets of the town.

"It's going to take a while without using a car, isn't it?"

"We have the time," Tom answered in a low voice, "We'll just take care of the problems around here one at a time, and we'll let the word spread around that the city doesn't belong to the lowlifes and criminals anymore."

"'Spread the word'? You want people to know about us?"

"Just the scumbags. Once the word gets out, we'll let fear do half the work for us."

Brenda smiled under her mask, "Oh, I get it. Once they find out about us, they'll be scared stiff not knowing if we're around or not."

"Exactly," Tom smiled back, unseen under his own disguise, "Not knowing where we're going to strike next will be a good deterrent. They'll be so paranoid, they'll start making mistakes..."

"...and when that happens, that's when we take them down."

Tom stopped and pointed towards an alley off to the side, "And I think we've just found our first contestant."

Brenda looked to where he was pointing and saw their target.

Hidden just inside the alley opening was a young man in street clothes, a gold chain dangling from his neck and wearing expensive sneakers. As certain people walked by him, his hands quickly darted out; one hand slipping something to them, and the other taking something from them and pocketing it.

Tom and Brenda crossed the street to get a closer look, but they already knew what the young man was up to. Unseen, the pair positioned themselves on either side of him and confirmed their suspicions upon the next hand trade off.

Tiny plastic baggies with off-white colored crystal rocks were being handed over to buyers, while wads of cash were being handed back and immediately stuffed into the kid's pocket.

Tom and Brenda just shook their heads in disgust.

Checking to make sure no one was looking in their direction, Tom laid the pinky side of his gloved hand against the kid's waist. The glove had an opening cut into it, exposing a small part of his hand and, once it touched the belt line of the kid's pants (for any part of his bare skin would render anything he touched invisible upon direct contact, be it something specific or an area in general within three feet), the punk vanished.

The kid shook his head for a minute, trying to clear his vision; everything around him became fuzzy and out of focus. His confused look changed to surprise when he heard someone behind him.

"Ahem..."

A few people on the street were startled by the sound of someone screaming and the clatter of a couple of trash cans being toppled as the young punk darted down the alley, not believing what he just saw.

Recovering from his fall into the garbage cans, (because something tripped him up) the kid frantically looked around him for... whatever the Hell it was that he saw. But the only thing present with him in the alley was the various garbage cans and trash strewn about... and a low, haunting chuckle.

Scrambling to his feet, the kid started down the alley again, but was tripped up once more by something that made him sail right into another pile of garbage. He didn't have the time to get back to his feet on his own; a pair of hands helped him and, once he was up, he let out a terrified shriek as his 'helper' shimmered into view.

"You've got some explaining to do, young man," said the growling figure in front of him. But the kid couldn't make any words come out of his throat at the sight of his tormentor.

He... it... was slightly taller than he was and twice as wide, with huge arms bulging within a long dark coat. The black boots matched the clothing under it, as did the weapons on the belt. But the most frightening part of the thing's appearance was his face... or lack of it, rather. Under a black wide brimmed fedora was a skull, its eyes tinted red.

The punk then pulled out a knife and was ready to plunge it into the freak, but felt another hand grab his wrist. The knife was quickly twisted out of his grip and he let out another shriek at the sight of a second apparition, this one dressed almost the same as the first but in dark grey and a hood instead of a hat. The face wasn't a skull... it was worse. From tinted blue eyes stared a face that looked like it was stitched together in places, exposed bone in others. Like a face of a corpse that had been dead for years.

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" the corpse rumbled.

"H... here," the punk managed to get out, reaching into his pockets and pulling out the drugs and a large folded wad of money, which he offered to the frightening pair, "Just take it! I... I don't want no trouble, man!"

The skull faced horror slapped the drug baggies away, "I don't want your poison!" He then grabbed the cash and threw it back into the punk's face, "and I don't want your tainted money!"

Holding the punk against the wall with one hand, Tom drew a black baton with the other and held the blunt end of it under the kid's chin. At the same time, Brenda pulled out a stun gun and activated the business end making blue sparks arch between the prongs.

The punk immediately peed in his pants, the smell of urine wafting up to their noses despite the masks the menacing pair wore.

"You're out of business, you little shit," the skull growled, "If I ever see you dealing again..." he left the threat dangle as he pushed the kid's chin higher with the baton.

"Don't... don't kill me," he whined.

"Oh no," the corpse answered, "We're not going to kill you; you have a job to do."

"That's right; you're going to tell all of your lowlife friends about us," the skull monster pulled the kid closer to him and got into his face, continuing, "You're going to spread the word and give the criminals of this city a message: the streets no longer belong to you... they belong to us now! We'll be watching, and you'll never know where we'll strike next!"

"What the fuck are you?" the kid whimpered, his eyes bulging out.

Tom leaned in closer, his red eyes glinting, "I'm... the Ghost." He nodded to Brenda, and she edged up to the terrified punk.

"And I'm the Ghoul; we're two versions of the same thing: death." Brenda placed the sparking stun gun up to the kid's face, and, "and that's exactly the result that's going to happen if we ever catch you doing this again!"

Tom dropped the punk down into the trash bags and backed away, he and Brenda disappearing the moment they let go of him. The dealer struggled out of the garbage and looked around the alley, only to see that he was alone. His eyes popped out when he heard, "You better pray we don't see you again... because you definitely won't see us!" followed by a pair of horrific, evil laughs.

Cars came to a screeching halt as the screaming petrified punk darted out of the alleyway and into the oncoming traffic, losing himself in the cityscape as fast as he could run with the eyes of puzzled people boring into him.

Even though Tom couldn't see it under her mask, Brenda smiled and said, "It worked; he pissed his pants he was so scared. I don't think he'll be a problem anymore."

Tom nodded, "Another one down; several to go."

Brenda knelt down and picked up the discarded baggies and tossed them into a trash can, then retrieved the scattered bills of twenties and fifties and held them out, "What should we do with this?"

Tom eyed the bundle of cash thoughtfully and answered, "I'm not sure. Should we donate it? Drop it into a charity box? Give it to some homeless people, maybe?"

"Well... actually," Brenda hesitated, "I had an idea, if we ever came across this situation."

"You're not thinking of keeping it, are you?" Tom swore, to himself and the rings' previous owners, that he would never use his ability for personal gain; that included money, as far as he was concerned.

"Well... yes and no," Brenda cocked her hip and continued, "Now before you start lecturing me, hear me out. This... 'extracurricular activity' we're doing is going to get expensive, and the money you have put away and my trust fund won't last forever. So..."

Tom interrupted her, "You have a trust fund?"

She nodded, "My father started it for me when I was young. I didn't tell Brad about it, just in case."

"Good call."

Brenda tilted her head in a smirk, "Anyway, it's a good size chunk of money but it's not going to last long if we keep doing this. Neither of us is working right now, and we're going to need some... extra income." For emphasis, she waved the wad of bills at him.

Tom thought it over for a minute, and, "You want to use this kind of money to fund our... 'activities'."

"The kind people don't call the cops about and report 'stolen', yes. And we'll use it just for our 'hero' work, and nothing else."

Tom had to admit that Brenda's idea did make sense. No criminal would start yelling about being robbed, especially if their money was ill gotten. And using it against them would be considered 'poetic justice'.

"Only the money that's received through illegal transactions, like drug deals and money laundering; things like that," he warned, "If they stole it from someone directly, the money goes back to the victim."

"Deal," Brenda stuffed the cash into a pocket on her belt pack and idly checked the 'tools' hanging from it, "Ready to make some criminals cry?"

The invisible duo walked the streets of the city, checking out store alleys and back lots, looking for more trouble makers. Throughout the day, they had managed to thwart a mugger, a purse snatcher, and a pair of would-be shakedown artists extorting 'protection' money from a shop keeper. Each one of them received the same warning as the drug dealing punk got, and each one leaving the scene of their crimes with wet spots on their crotches.

Evening was approaching and the crime fighting pair decided to call it a night. Still unseen, they walked up to the top tier of the parking ramp and headed for their car.

"You wouldn't happen to know anyone on the police force, would you?" asked Brenda.

"No I don't; why?"

"That's too bad; we could use some tips and inside information about crimes going down. You know, like stakeouts and undercover stuff, drug raids and..."

"Whoa, let's not get carried away with this," Tom scolded, "Let's just take this one step at a... what the Hell?"

Brenda looked towards the area Tom was staring at and was puzzled as well.

A young woman had just stumbled out of the stairwell on the other side of the parking ramp, and was franticly searching the cars for an unlocked door. What made the sight more shocking was the fact that she was wearing a black bra with one ripped strap and a pair of boy shorts to match... and nothing else.

Tom and Brenda, Ghost and Ghoul, drew their batons already having a suspicion as to what was going on, and it was confirmed when two men bolted out of the stairwell and pointed towards the woman trying to hide between the cars. The pair got on either side of the hapless girl, trapping her between the vehicles, and slowly advanced on her.

"We gave you what you wanted, sweetheart," said one of them, "Some drinks, some dancing, and some extra fun with the pill we slipped you. Now, you're going to give us some fun."

"No," the lady whimpered, her speech slurred, "you put that shit in... my drink."

"Just to loosen you up, doll," replied the other man, "And now that you're loose..."

"Excuse me."

The bigger of the two men turned sharply at the sound of someone behind him, but didn't see anyone.

"Did you hear that?" he called to his partner.

"Hear what?"

"This!" came the growling reply.

The eyes of the smaller man bugged out as he witnessed his friend double over in pain, clutching at his stomach. He then saw him throw himself into the side of the car the girl was crouching next to, his head slamming into the fender and knocking himself out.

Foolishly thinking the woman had done something, the smaller man turned to accuse her of... but backed off a step and started looking around the lot, because the woman had somehow got passed him and disappeared among the maze of autos.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds