Ghost of a Chance Ch. 05

Suddenly, the man jerked around when he felt someone tapping his shoulder and was treated to a fist connecting to his face. He hit the pavement, dazed and shaking his head, then felt hands grabbing him. The look on his face was pure gold to Ghost as he materialized in front of him and grumbled, "Looking for me?"

The punk shrieked in terror at the sight of a menacing skull in his face and tried to break free of the monster's grip. Ghost helped him get loose by smashing him in the jaw again, sending him sprawling to the cement and moaning through a haze of pain.

Ghost decided to end the ordeal when the other one started to roust himself, and gave both of them a zap of his stun gun sending the pair of goons into unconsciousness.

Once the attackers were down for the count, he carefully walked over to Ghoul who was holding the almost nude woman in the same spot she was hiding in. Inside her power field, the woman was unseen by her assailants giving them the impression that she had escaped.

"My partner's coming over," Ghoul whispered at the trembling woman, "Don't be afraid when you see him; he's here to help you, too. He's the one who took out Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber."

The woman jumped a little when she felt another hand on her arm, and her look of shock got wider when Ghost appeared beside her.

"Is she alright?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," was the reply, "She's scared, but she's really out of it... and she's hot. Whatever those idiots gave her, I think it's starting to kick in."

"Okay, let's get her to the car." Ghost hefted the lady on one side, Ghoul on the other, and they both gently guided her over to Tom's car and poured her into the back seat.

"They gave me... a Sex-O," the girl said, but in a soft slurred way.

"Oh shit!" Ghoul blurted out, "I've heard of those!"

Ghoul got into the seat next to the drugged woman, and she and Ghost removed their masks and the parts of their costumes that could be seen through the windows.

"That's a cool trick, you guys," the woman said in a half asleep voice, and started to giggle when Tom and Brenda took off their rings and shimmered into view, "Show me how you do that."

"Oh man," huffed Tom as he started the car, "We've got to get her to a hospital."

"They can't give her what she needs," Brenda shot back.

"What are you talking about? Those idiots drugged her with... what the Hell did she say it was, a 'Sex-O'? I don't even know what that is!"

"I do; it's... relatively harmless."

"'Harmless'? You're kidding, right? Just look at her!"

"It'll be all right, Tom. Just go to my house; we can take care of her there."

Tom pulled out of the parking ramp and headed for Brenda's home, still not convinced that they shouldn't take the half out of it lady to a doctor.

Halfway there, the woman giggled some more and started rubbing her body all over, moaning and purring when she brushed her bra clad breasts with her palms.

"You're sure she'll be alright?" Tom asked, throwing the question over his shoulder.

"She'll be fine; don't worry. I've seen this kind of thing before," Brenda explained what was happening to the girl, as the trio made their way through the nighttime streets.

The pill she took (or was given without her knowledge), called a 'Sex-O, was a homemade drug that surfaced within the last decade, used to increase sexual activity and endurance while leaving the person in an almost euphoric state. Shaped like a tiny donut (hence the name), it was anything but a sweet treat, even though some people ate them that way. Both men and women could take it and, since most took it willingly, Sex-O was only considered 'half immoral/illegal', street-wise anyway. It had twice the potency of so-called 'Spanish Fly', but without any of the debilitating aftereffects or brain damaging chemical reactions of regular street drugs.

What it did was make the person relaxed, happy, and extremely horny. So horny that they would continue to relieve themselves of sexual frustration until the drug had worked its way out of their system, sometimes for hours depending on how much they took. Once the drug wears off, the person would simply fall asleep ten or so minutes afterwards. The only side affect of Sex-O was that it left gaps in the memories of some with certain metabolisms.

"One of my dorm sisters used a couple of them once," Brenda continued, watching the girl start to feel herself up under her bra, "She said she was going to have fun at a party. Well, the party turned out to be three guys and a case of beer. She had fun alright, taking all three of them on at once... for four hours, and even after the guys were spent she was still 'jilling off'."

"How did you know?"

"She told me the next morning, after they brought her back to the dorm. She thought she dreamt the whole thing, until she showed me the pictures those pigs took of her. She was actually proud of it and bragging about how she wore out three guys in one night!"

Tom smirked a little at that, "I'll bet she wasn't feeling so hot afterwards."

Brenda snorted a laugh and answered, "The next week, she said her throat and pussy were sore for two days and her asshole for three."

Tom huffed out his own laugh and glanced at the girl in the back, catching a glimpse of her hand under her bra cup fondling her boob.

"So how are we going to help her?"

Before Brenda could answer him, Tom pulled the car into her driveway and said, "Put your ring on; we don't want anyone seeing us with her and getting the wrong idea."

Brenda recited the ring's inscription, as did Tom, and they both vanished. The girl started to say something, confused by what she saw happen, but Brenda shushed her and put her arm around her making her disappear as well.

Seeing no one in any of the neighbors' windows, the invisible trio quietly got out of the car and headed to the back door of the house, the drugged woman swaying slightly in a buzzed stupor.

Once safely inside, Brenda sat the girl down on the couch and blew out a sigh of relief, she and Tom slipping their rings off and making the girl giggle again when they reappeared.

"Okay," said Tom, unbuckling his weapons belt, grabbing Brenda's and tossing both of them into a chair, "Tell me how we're supposed to help her."

"The only way to help her is to let the drug work its way through her system until it wears off. And the only way to do that is to... let her ease her... sexual frustration."

"Oh, great," Tom groaned, "You mean we're going to have to keep an eye on her, while she's getting off playing with herself?"

"Mmm, sounds like fun," the woman purred as she proceeded to remove her bra. Just as it fell into her lap, Brenda grabbed her wrists.

"Whoa; slow down, girl. What's your name?"

"Monica Presssseesssesss," she replied, slurring her last name.

Brenda sighed, "Well listen, Monica; we're going to do what we can to help you."

Monica smiled, "You wanna help? Good; take your clothes off." With that, Brenda let go of her wrists and watched as Monica slipped her boy shorts off her hips and let them drop down to her feet.

"Brenda, why didn't you stop her?"

"You're not going to able to stop her, unless you knock her out; trust me."

The pair of heroes just stared at the girl reclining on the couch, naked and horny. With one hand, she cupped her breast (about the same size as Brenda's) pinching the hard, dark nipple topping it, and slid the other down between her spread thighs to diddle her moist vagina, smooth and topped with a thin strip of light brown pubic hair. She started breathing harder as her fingers quickened their pace, making her writhe and moan. "Best thing we can do is just let her have at it... or..." Brenda flashed Tom a raised eyebrow.

Already knowing what she was thinking, Tom returned the look with a scowl, "Brenda..."

"I know," she replied, rolling her eyes, "You said you didn't want to take advantage of someone like this, but we'd actually be helping her in a way. The more sexual tension that she releases, the quicker the drug works its way out of her system." Brenda started removing her clothes, undoing her pants first, "And besides, half the time the person doesn't remember anything that happened."

But Tom balked, watching Brenda pull her shirt off after she had kicked her pants away, "But what if she does remember?"

"We'll worry about that when the time comes," Brenda unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, "Right now she needs relief... unless you want to listen to her play with herself all night long. She'll be up for hours if we don't help her out and if she keeps it up that long, she could hurt herself by rubbing her pussy raw. The kind of infections you could get from that... she could definitely wind up in a hospital then."

Brenda removed the last of her clothes by slipping her panties off her hips and letting them drop down her legs. She sat down next to the horny, frustrated girl and, caressing her thigh, whispered sweetly, "Don't worry, honey; I'll help you."

Monica smiled as Brenda looked into her eyes and gently leaned in to kiss her. Their lips parted and their tongues started dancing as Monica stopped fondling her boob and reached out to cup one of Brenda's. She moaned as the girl's hand and fingers made her nipple stand out, and she returned the favor by placing her own hand on Monica's tit.

Tom was definitely conflicted, torn between keeping his word that he wouldn't take advantage of someone this way and wanting to join the pair of naked women on the couch. He was enjoying the sight of Brenda's and Monica's lustful playing; so was his cock as it made a huge bulge in front of his pants.

Brenda dipped her head down to flick her tongue over Monica's hard nipple, making her arch her back and moan. Monica's fingers moved faster over her wet pussy and her thighs started jiggling.

Noticing his bulge, Brenda stopped her tongue flicking and said, "C'mon, get your clothes off and help me with her. The more excited she gets, the faster the drug will wear off."

She saw the hesitation in his eyes, not because of the way he felt about doing something he thought might be unethical, but because of the way he felt about her. Tom had professed his love for Brenda, and he didn't want her to think he was cheating on her, after a fashion.

Knowing what he was really worried about, Brenda flashed him her grin that always said, 'Let's get naked and do something naughty', and said, "It's okay, Tom; just consider this... 'in the line of duty'."

Tom resigned to the fact that he couldn't argue with what needed to be done, even though it was a bit out of the ordinary, and stripped down. His cock certainly wasn't objecting to it as it popped out of his pants and sprang upwards, precum oozing from the tip.

Monica moaned as her sleepy eyes locked onto Tom's fat member, and stretched her hand out to grab it. But Brenda gently pulled it back in, saying, "Not yet, Monica; us first, then we'll take that big boy on."

Brenda kissed Monica's boobs all over, then trailed her lips down her body and wiggled her tongue into her belly button, making her giggle.

"I didn't know you were bisexual," Tom muttered, his hand slowly pumping his cock up and down as he watched the two women play their sexual game.

"I'm not," she answered, nuzzling Monica's little strip of fur and inhaling the scent, "Once in a while, the girls in the dorm would... well, you know. Nothing serious; it was mostly just for fun." With that, she lowered her mouth to Monica's pussy and playfully swiped her tongue over the swollen lips, knowing as only a woman could where all the right spots were.

Lying herself back and squeezing her tits, Monica lifted her hips up slightly to meet Brenda's delightfully teasing tongue and panted out gasps of pleasure.

Tom wanted to keep jerking off at the beautiful sexy sight, but made himself stop. If Brenda was right about Monica's condition, he couldn't afford to cum right now and make her wait until he was ready again; he would have to hold out as long as he could. It wasn't easy, though; he forced himself not to touch his dick, even though it was twitching and demanding attention by leaking precum from its bulging head and letting it run down the length of its shaft.

Monica spied his dribbling cock, watching it twitch and throb; she wanted his cock in her, and it didn't matter which hole he chose as long as she could feel its hardness inside her.

But suddenly, her eyes widened and her breath came out in a sharp gasp as Brenda, still licking and munching away at her pussy, found her 'sweet spot'. Brenda spread her thighs apart farther and held her in place, feeling Monica's reaction to her teasing, and attacked the area with gusto.

Tom's cock was so hard it was almost painful as he watched Monica squirm and gasp for air under Brenda's talented tongue. He knew she wouldn't be able to hold back the orgasm building up, being on the receiving end of Brenda's mouth himself.

With a quick intake of breath, Monica grasped the arm of the couch behind her head and held on for dear life.

"Oh... oh... oh, God... I'm gonna... gonna..."

The wave of pleasure overtook her as Monica flung her head back and let out an animalistic groan. Brenda lapped furiously at her wet and quivering pussy, her juices coating her mouth and chin. Monica's whole body lunged and started quaking as her orgasm flooded through her loins.

"Oh, God... oh, yes... oh... ohhhhhh," she sobbed.

After a moment or two, Monica lowered her body back down on the cushions, panting and shivering as Brenda brought her down from her cum by lovingly licking and kissing her puffy cunt.

She rose up from her crouch, and Tom noticed her own sexual response to her oral ministrations. Her swollen nipples were sticking out so far they looked like they hurt, and her pussy was glistening from horny moisture.

She caressed Monica's thighs and smiled at her, watching her rub and squeeze her breasts then her hot pussy, still needing sexual release.

"Okay, sweetie," she said softly, then threw a glance at Tom, his cock turning purple and shining on one side with precum, "Now you can have him."

Still panting with sexual heat, Monica hungrily licked her lips at the sight of Tom's huge, pulsing cock. Tom, still a little hesitant, threw Brenda a look to check and see if the situation was alright.

Brenda winked at him assuredly and said, "It's okay, lover; go for it. Give her what she needs."

Monica reached out to grab Tom's shaft, but he stopped her and said, "Not yet, Monica; let's get a little more comfortable." He knelt down and scooped up Monica in his arms, hers wrapping around his shoulders as she nibbled and kissed his neck. Tom carried her into the bedroom with Brenda right behind them, and laid her down.

Monica didn't stay put for long, for once Tom got along side of the bed, she rolled over to him and began fingering his cock, scrutinizing it with her eyes and soft fingertips, making it twitch in response. She stroked it a few times making more precum flow out of the piss hole, then started licking up and down the vein covered shaft. Tom inhaled quickly as the sex crazed girl engulfed his cockhead and started stuffing as much of his dick into her warm, wet mouth as she could, her tongue slathering it with lustful swipes.

Lying next to Monica, Brenda's boobs heaved as her breathing became heavier and she pushed her hand between her thighs, fingering her already wet pussy.

Her other hand reached under Monica and squeezed one of her soft tits, whispering, "That's it, Monica; suck him good. He loves blowjobs."

Hearing that, Monica picked up her pace and made her head bob faster. Tom groaned in delight at the attention his dick was getting; from Monica's warm mouth and Brenda's voyeuristic stare. She was enjoying watching Tom receive head from other woman, having seen it once before when a woman 'accidentally' found his cock in the supermarket during one of their naked, invisible romps.

Monica moaned around Tom's dick and her hand immediately darted between her legs to play with her clit; she felt fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Her fingertips flew over her swollen bud as Brenda wriggled two digits inside of her velvet love hole, making it slick and shiny.

Her eyes bugged out when Brenda slipped a finger into her tight anus and, wiggling them in unison, sent her over the edge again. Monica slipped her mouth off of Tom's cock and grunted, her hips quaking, as the next orgasm clamped her holes around Brenda's probing fingers.

They both thought Monica was going to lie back and rest for a minute when she flipped onto her back, panting and smiling, but were mistaken. Her hands eagerly groped and fondled her body once again, wanting more of what Tom and Brenda were offering.

"Please," she begged, spreading her legs apart, "I need a cock inside me, right now."

"How long did you say this would last?" asked Tom, giving Brenda a worried glance.

"Another hour, maybe more," she answered, running her fingers over the horny girl's stomach.

"You said your friend was at it for four hours, and then some."

"Yes, but she took two Sex-Os; those clowns at the parking ramp said they slipped a pill into her drink. 'Pill', singular. If that's true, then she'll be through this in an hour, maybe less if we both work on her." Brenda's hand drifted up from Monica's belly to cup her boob, still hot and topped with a puffy nipple.

"All right," Tom sighed as he positioned himself between the horny girl's parted legs. He checked one last time with Brenda to be sure, and she smiled and nodded that it was okay.

With Brenda licking her neck and ear and caressing her tits, Monica moaned in satisfaction when she felt the head of Tom's cock part her pussy lips and ease its way inside her hot canal. As soon as his hard length was halfway inside her, she quickly wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him into hers.

"Ohhhhhh, yes," she sighed, then looked at Brenda with sleepy eyes, "He's so big... you're a lucky gal."

Brenda smiled sweetly at her, then winked at Tom and said, "I certainly am."

Tom returned her smile with love, then got back to business. He was humping Monica, but he didn't really put too much effort into it; she was doing most of the work. Monica's hips were thrusting up hard against him, trying to get his entire thick member in her slippery, wet cunt.

Tom did his best to hold out while Monica's pussy squeezed and milked his cock; Brenda wasn't helping his situation any, turning him on even more by licking and sucking Monica's nipples and watching them kiss like two porn stars in heat.

He fucked her faster when she started moaning louder, and Brenda nibbled and tugged at her nipples knowing she was going to cum again. Her orgasm lasted a little longer than the previous ones as she arched her body to Tom and let out a sobbing moan when her pussy tightened up around Tom's cock.

Tom withdrew his throbbing shaft as Monica calmed down and laid her hips back down on the bed, proud of himself for holding out as long as he did; her tight, hot pussy making it difficult.

But he and Brenda knew they weren't finished yet when Monica rolled over and lifted her hips into the air again, spreading her ass cheeks apart and moaned, "More..."

Tom rolled his eyes and groaned, "You've got to be kidding," then looked at Brenda, "Does this drug let you rest at all?"

"That's the appeal of it," she shrugged, "It can make you go all night if you take enough of it."

Tom rubbed his face and muttered, "Oh, Christ on a crutch. I love having lots of sex, but this..."

"Don't worry," Brenda assured him, positioning herself in front of Monica, "She's starting to sound wore out; one more time and that should do it." She reached towards Monica's ass and rubbed a finger tip around her little puckered hole, making her quiver and giving Tom a hint, "Give it to her good; that should wear the drug down."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds