Ghost of a Chance Ch. 05

Tom lubed up his fingers with baby oil and gently probed Monica's anus while Brenda spread her legs under the woman's head.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, she made Monica look at her and said, "Okay, horny girl; you really want to get off good this time?"

"Oh, yes." Monica sighed back, feeling Tom's fingers wiggling inside her ass.

Figuring she would get more excited and shake off the affects of the Sex-O faster, Brenda smiled wickedly and seductively and said in a stern, sultry voice, "Well, then you're going to have to give me something too. Do you want to please me, baby girl?"

"Ooh, yes; let me please you."

"Would you like to taste me?"

Monica looked down at Brenda's moist, glistening pussy lips and said, "Oh, please let me taste you."

"Will you lick me and make me cum?"

"Oh, God yes; I want you to cum on my face!"

Tom did his best to calm down and ignore what the two women were saying, but their sexy talk was making his balls ache.

Brenda released Monica's hair and leaned back against the headboard, saying, "Lick me, Monica; make me cum."

Monica cooed as she lowered her head into Brenda's crotch, and started nuzzling her thatch of fur and kissing her pussy lips. Brenda sighed when she felt her tongue lapping over her pussy, her breasts slowly rising and lowering with heavy breaths.

His swollen cock twitching and his nuts full and aching for release, Tom watched the two women writhing on the bed in lustful abandon, his fingers still sliding in and out of Monica's tight hole. With all the sex going on, it didn't take too long for Brenda to start cumming, though it felt like hours to Tom. Reaching behind to grab the headboard and steady herself, Brenda panted and giggled as her orgasm closed in on her, Monica licking at her clit and hitting her special 'tickle' spot.

"Oh... oh... ohhhhhhh, yes!" she cried out as she came into Monica's mouth, tiny squirts of pussy juice wetting down her face. Brenda humped at her tongue, yelping with each thrust, and finally groaned as the last of her orgasm fluttered out of her pussy. Running her fingers through Monica's hair as she lapped up the rest of her love juice, Brenda nodded to Tom and sighed, "That was wonderful, sweetie... now, you get your reward."

Monica's ass cheeks quivered in excitement as she felt Tom's bulbous dickhead press against her asshole.

"Yes... yes..." she panted, lowering her hips to bear down on his cock, "Oh, yes; give it to me! Give me your big cock!"

Tom sighed in relief when what he was hoping for happened: Brenda moved out from under Monica's mouth and laid down beside her, reaching up between her thighs to play with her wet cunt. Making Monica cum sooner was a good thing, for Tom doubted he could have held out for long; her ass hot and tight and wanting more of him inside.

"Oh... oh, yes... yes... oh, fuck!" Monica blurted out as the last of Tom's cock slid into her ass all the way to its base, "Oh, shit; he's so fucking big! Make me cum again! Oh God, make me cum!"

Once again, Monica was doing most of the work as she humped her ass into Tom's hips, his swollen slab of man meat slipping in and out, faster and faster. She buried her face into a pillow and moaned and grunted as Brenda wiggled her fingers into her already fucked pussy and brushed her clit with her thumb.

Tom was thankful when he felt Monica's thighs start to quiver and his balls slapping against her even more wet cunt; it told him she was cumming again... hopefully for the last time tonight. Thankful, because he was close to his own orgasm.

Monica humped faster and started trembling all over; her squeals muffled by the pillow, but getting louder. Finally, her whole body stiffened up and she grunted wildly into the pillow as her orgasm hit her with full force; Tom's throbbing cock in her ass and Brenda's fingers tickling her twat.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh... ohhhh, fuuuuck!" As her orgasm flushed through her groin and started to subside, Monica lowered her shivering body down on the bed, forcing Tom to slip his bloated cock out of her ass. Knowing he needed to cum too, Brenda grabbed his slippery shaft and quickly pumped it making him arch back and groan. Thick jets of sperm shot out of his cock and splattered all over Monica's back and ass, making her moan softly and gyrate her hips at the sensation of hot cum being squirted on her body.

Brenda milked Tom's dick to make sure his balls were properly emptied to relieve the pent up pressure building inside his sack during their sexual escapade and, once the last of his cum seeped out and dribbled onto Monica's shapely ass, she drew herself up and kissed him.

"You were wonderful, baby."

"So were you," he said, rubbing her back and butt, "I had no idea you were into sex on this level."

"Well," she blushed, "I'm not really, but it was the only way I could think of to help her out. We had to get that drug out of her system, or else it might have..."

They both turned to Monica as she lazily turned her head to face them and smiled, "That was incredible... thank you."

Cautiously, Brenda asked, "Do you want more, honey?"

Monica shook her head slowly, "Not right now... maybe later... just have to... rest a minute...", and let her head fall back down on the pillow.

Brenda moved over to her and checked her forehead, "She's not as hot as she was before; I think she's finally passed it."

"Thank goodness," Tom sighed, "any more of that, and I'll be sore for two or three days."

Brenda quietly chuckled and headed for the bathroom, "Let's get her cleaned up."

Tom removed some clean sheets from the closet as Brenda returned with a warm wash cloth and started wiping away the cum and oil from Monica's body. Once done, Tom placed a sheet in her lap and gently picked her up, carrying her to the living room couch while Brenda changed the sheets on the bed.

After laying her down and covering her, Tom gave her a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Just sleep now, honey; you're safe here. We'll explain everything tomorrow... if you remember it, that is."

"Mm-hmmmmm," Monica purred back. Just as Brenda had said about the Sex-O pill, ten or so minutes after it wore off, she was asleep.

The lights were off and Brenda was already in bed when Tom crawled in beside her and let her snuggle up to him.

"Do you think she'll remember what happened?" he asked quietly.

"Six or seven times out of ten, they usually don't they say," Brenda mumbled back, "We'll think of something to tell her, tomorrow."

"We did the right thing by helping her, didn't we?"

"Absolutely," Brenda reached down and fondled Tom's now flaccid cock, "but I didn't get any of this bad boy."

"You will, but not tonight. I'm saving it for a special fuck, just for you. I owe you one, remember?"

Brenda grinned in the darkness, knowing what he was referring to: making him cum against his will into the bush at the office building downtown.

"What are you going to do?" she asked with a nervous giggle. She suddenly squeaked when he reached for her body and tickled her.

They snuggled back down into bed as he whispered, "You'll see."

Brenda laid her head against his shoulder, quietly giggling in anticipation.

I think I'm really going to like this 'hero' stuff, he thought as the lovers drifted off to sleep.

...to be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds