Ghostly Spirit Seeks Revenge Ch. 01

"Oh, my apologies, Mr Turton. I couldn't think of a way that wouldn't shock you. I'm Tina Burnley, Sara's twin sister"

Feeling a large measure of relief, and no little curiosity, David invited her inside, and, as she drifted past him into the hall, he caught a drift of lavender perfume. He helped her out of her coat, and hung it up. "You are so alike," he said, unable to take his eyes from her superb figure, high breasted, trim waisted. But oh, that face. "I've only seen a press photograph."

"We're identical twins—" she paused, before letting her green eyes linger on his face, "in more ways than one."

"Might I get you a coffee?"

"Would you mind if-I went back to the bedroom where it happened?" she asked, her hand indicating that she knew which door it was.

"Not at all," he replied, wondering why her request should be so immediate.

.He entered the room ahead of her and turned in time to see her follow, and then lean back as though struck, but all she said was, "Oh, you've decorated this room."

"Yes, since I was going to sleep here-Your sister did leave a sign up on the wall there."

"I know," she said quietly, looking directly at the exact spot. "I told her to do it. I helped her decorate."

Surprised, David noticed that Tina was shrugging her shoulders, rubbing her hands together, and looking very uneasy. She sat down on a chair at the side of the bed. "We have much to talk about, Mr Turton. I can sense her here. Very strongly." Her hands began rubbing along her upper thighs. A rather erotic gesture from David's viewpoint.

"Maybe we should have a coffee and have that talk. This room clearly upsets you."

"Not upset, Mr Turton. The police allowed me in here just after the event. I haven't been back since. I handed over all the keys to the estate agent, because I knew I'd be tempted back, and that could have been too painful. I still hurt and feel her pain, and anguish—but that has happened before. Yes, a coffee would be good." And she stood up to follow him out.

Soon they were seated both on the same side of the kitchen table, looking out at the garden and fields beyond. "What I'm going to tell you may test your belief, but much is true." She took a sip of her coffee, and went on, "First, since you moved in, has she bothered you?"

"Bothered me? I -I don't—I'm not sure." David just didn't know how to reply. Was the eroticism of his first night dream relevant?

Her next question answered that, "No strange dreams—I know she has been—"

"You know?"

"I'll explain. Just tell me of any unexpected experiences," she said, with some firmness.

David took in a deep breath, and being careful with his wording he told her, "On my first night, I had a dream."

"Thought you had a dream," she prompted. "Go on."

Despite being shaken by her correction he went on, "Well, it was of a sexual nature-"

"She had her mouth on you?"

"Well, yes—" How could she know that? "And I reached down to move her hair-and she seemed about to bite into me."

Her head nodded, "If I tell you that you were extremely lucky, don't be worried. It was before she came to know you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" David could not avoid his annoyance. Was she here to scare him? How could a dead woman, get to know him?

"Please, Mr Turton—"

"Call me David."

"All right—David—just finish what you've got and then I'll try to explain."

Trying to avoid too many hesitations, David went on to tell her of finding the wall writing and the effect it had on him. Then came the sobbing, and how he had felt a little silly in actually talking to Sara.

"David, that possibly saved your life."

Shaken, he went on about the sensation of being touched, and the 'Help me' plea. The paper falling away from her name was followed by his library findings, doubting the coroner's findings. and saying sorry to Sara.

"Then last night, I woke up to a hellish screaming, pure agony, and a voice asking me to 'Find them.' Maybe it's as well you've turned up."

"You heard her screams? She's really letting you into it all. She said she would."

"Tina, I just can't believe this."

"Look, can I start at the beginning?"

"I think I'd appreciate that."

Tina took a sip at the coffee, and began talking, "First of all, you need to understand that Sara and I had, no have, very close connections. From being very young we shared thoughts, we could know what each other was thinking. Not always, I have to say, but often. I remember a couple of times when I wondered where she was, the answer came into my head, and she claimed exactly the same things about me. So many things, pain, we often shared. My arm ached madly when she fell and broke hers."

She stopped and looked at David, "I know exactly where this needs to go. And I do not want you to be embarrassed by what I need to ask of you."

David was curious enough now to find out just what his role in all of this was going to be. Quite clearly there was some kind of expectation of him, from what Tina had been saying.

"David, on the night Sara died, I was away down on the south coast visiting a close friend. It was late, and I was lying in bed when I began to get a most desperate sense of panic, real fear, my breasts felt sore, but then it was briefly replaced by highly arousing sensations, down here." And with just a little show of embarrassment, she pointed to her pubic region, and her face reddened. "Wildly intimate, so strong that I thought at first she must be having a hell of a time, although I knew she had no partner"

"You don't think the coroner was right about the orgy?"

"I might have, but I soon felt more disturbing, deeper, and obscene sensations. And I knew something was happening to my sister. Some liquid in my throat made me want to vomit. It stopped suddenly, felt sort of peaceful, and then it all started again, fiercer, more painful, I had an awful choking fit, and then-nothing. An emptiness that I had never experienced before, like something was missing. I guess now, that was the moment she died."

David had been awestruck, her involvement had been total. Now she went on, "I heard from her about three hours later."

"Heard from her?"

"I know it sounds mad, but it's a kind of empathy that transcends reality. I hear her. I can never get a totally clear message. I only know when something has happened within the scope of this bungalow. The tramp, for instance."

His heart leapt, "She told about the tramp."

"This is the difficult part for you to understand, David. " Her green eyes were striking, set in that delightful face. I had a ridiculous need to put my mouth on hers, as she went on. "It seems that Sara is able to manifest herself when I am not present, but if I'm here in this house, she has to make her moves through me. This is going to be significant -for both of us."

"But the tramp?"

"He was here alone. Sara had a hatred, a deep need for revenge for any man in this house. I'm only guessing some of this, but it won't be far off. She let me know she had finished him."

David listened in horror, "But he had his—his—genitals chewed off, and—"

"In an act of obscene love-making. It didn't matter that it was a filthy tramp. It was a man. All you could say is, if you want to be facetious, that he probably died better off than he'd been for a long time. Remember your first dream. That's how close you came, David."

"And his tongue?"

"I can only imagine where his tongue was when it was removed. But it can't have been in her mouth, which was busy chewing off other things."

There was a long silence between them. The whole thing was crazy, yet frighteningly real.

At last she said, "Terrifying, isn't it? Yet she is my sister and knowing the house was sold I tried to get here as soon as I could, because I knew whoever bought it could be in grave danger. But she conveyed to me some information that she had hopes for this new man. I gathered from that, that you cared. And from what you've said already I can imagine that is what has lead her into conveying pleas to you."

"But that is what I can't understand. She asks me to help, then to find them. How can I know who 'them' is?"

Without any preamble Tina leaned forwards. and laid a hand on his thigh, then gave a gesture of apology at his jerked reaction. Her touch was electric.

"This is where it gets to be rather embarrassing. For me, looking at you here, it won't be so bad. But how will you take it."

"I just don't understand what you're getting at. What is going to be so embarrassing for you?"

She licked her lips, and for a second time her face reddened, "To ask you to make love to me."

Davis almost fell off his chair. This luscious woman, whose face he had fallen in love with before he'd even met her, was asking him to sleep with her. It was just not possible not to respond . "You are one of the most attractive, no, most beautiful women I have ever met. I can think of no greater honour than to lie with you, but I have to ask-why?"

"Yes, thank you for the compliment, but you do need to know. Sara is convinced somehow that you can reveal her attackers. I don't know how she is so sure of that.. She is crazy for vengeance. She needs you to see them in the act, and she can only ensure that on the day after tomorrow. In the late evening. It can only happen then."

"The anniversary of her death."

"Oh, good, you knew that. But that is all I have learned from her."

"But seeing the act? How can I see-And what has this to do with us making love?"

She flicked her hair back from her face, "Sara can enter my mind at any time, but while I am in this house, she assures me she can enter body too. And she needs me to be intimately connected to you. Connected so closely that she can enter and then it will begin. She has indicated to me that you will see what happened."

"You mean at some point I will be intimate with both of you>"

"Well, it will be my body-sorry about that."

David couldn't laugh at her attempt at humour. Could he bear seeing what happened in that awful incident? Then he was asking himself, was it really possible? He looked at Tina. Her eyes were wide and her breasts heaved beneath the silken blouse she was wearing. The idea of intimacy with this stunning woman was so appealing.

On impulse he put down his cup and pushed back his chair. "Would you fancy a stroll?"

"Oh, yes, a lovely idea. We would need to get to know each other better. But could you just answer one question-will you do it?"

"What would happen if I refused?"

She thought for only a moment, "Sara would be disappointed."

As he helped her into her coat, he said, "I don't think I fancy disappointing Sara. Not while I have to live here."

That actually made them both laugh, partly, in David's case, because the whole thing seemed so implausible.

They walk was pleasantly casual, and they shared one or two laughs as they strolled down towards the river. At some point her hand slipped into his. Young lovers after an acquaintanceship of just two hours. She talked of her work as an interior designer, and David spoke of his business. Small talk, miles away from what they had hanging over them. With that promise of making love to her a constant and very real possibility.

She had a business appointment at three o'clock and , as she moved to her car, David said tentatively, "Given our physical involvement , late evening Thursday, shouldn't we meet earlier in the day?" I tried to remain casual as I added, "Get into the mood, say."

She laughed loudly, "If you don't mind, I don't. Not at all. I have a feeling—" And her eyes scanned his face, "—we might be most compatible. Tomorrow would have given more time, but I have another business meeting. Work. Work Work. But how about I get here early Thursday, and cook you one of my specialities? Four o'clock be all right?"

This all seemed surreal. This woman of extreme beauty was going to be available to him in two days time, and they were going to be intimate in the presence of, and apparently, with the inclusion of, the spirit of a woman, dead for seven years. The sense of craziness lingered. The promise of her body was so stimulating. Beyond that was a step into something he just could not imagine.

With that he went inside and set about starting the decoration of the hall and corridor. He worked hard, and went to bed at ten thirty, slept through until seven the next morning. Not one disturbance through the night. Maybe Sara had really accepted him.

All day Wednesday he worked, and he completed the decoration of the hall by lunchtime on Thursday. The hours dragged when he thought of Tina's body. Had he misjudged her keenness. He checked that there was wine in the fridge, and at about two o'clock he had a shower, and dressed in a good clean shirt and pants, sat down in front of the laptop to write. When the doorbell sounded, he was there like a flash, opening the door to pure beauty, in a yellow coat. Smiling she held up a string bag. "Food is the way to a man's heart they say.

Her smile was warm and lit that wonderful face. She placed the bag on the floor, as David helped her out of her coat, revealing once again the curvaceous promise of her body. He just could not resist applying a warm kiss to her mouth, and her response was instant. Their mouths meshed, tongues touched, electrifying him, and he was sure, from the run of her hands on his back, that she felt as he did. His erection was immediate, and, she had to be aware of it.

She broke away, her eyes clouded, her breathing as heavy as his own. "I've worried about this, for two days. I've known men, but never this quickly." Her eyes looked up into his as she went on, "That kiss just made everything right. Would you want to delay the meal?" Her hand drifted to waft without touching, over where David's erection bulged, and was all the more teasing for that.

Breath shuddered in his throat as he tried to form a reply, "The way I feel at this moment, these hard choices— you or the meal you will cook. I have to be honest.much as I look forward to your cooking. You have a greater appeal."

In seconds they were clinging frantically together, as though in some final embrace, their tongues cavorted over each other, and David wanted four pairs of hands to touch her everywhere at once, while she contented herself by clutching at his buttocks, and grinding against his growing erection

After a while in pure oblivion, he gasped in her ear, "Bed?"

And she had the forethought to say, "Not the main one."

David saw the sense in that, in so far as he could think clearly. They moved together, not wanting to release their hold on each other, and David managed to push open the door opposite the main bedroom. Once inside, they were, pulling and riving at each others clothing. In no time they were naked, and David could not resist holding her briefly away from him, as his eyes absorbed the sheer wonder of her body. Breasts, rounded, firm and pink tipped, belly flat between the curve of waist and hip, and that triangle of natural golden hair, where her so tempting thighs met.

Tina only allowed him time for the briefest of looks, as she pulled him close again with one hand, and with the other she firmly grasped his erect penis. His hands rose to her breasts. Already breathless, and panting heavily, David had to admit having this beauty up against him, was overwhelming. And she was well in control of the situation when she whispered, "Feel me, feel me down there."

Only too willing, David reached down to that tempting bush and ran his fingers into her groove. Total moisture met his fingers, as he stroked deeply, and she gasped under his touch. Their eyes met, and David, her fingers on his penis driving him mad, thought it crazy that they were still on their feet. But again, Tina was way ahead of him.

"No foreplay. Too far on, aren't we?" The words gasped out of her, as she took a step towards the bed, and in her grip David moved with her. She went backwards, drawing him on, and pointing his erection with unerring accuracy.

David found himself on top of, and inside her, in one easy movement, as he took some weight on his elbows, Then they were heaving at each other. She, pulling at his buttocks , encouraging him ever deeper. He, sweeping into her, so that his penis head felt to strike her cervix, while his mouth found her mouth, but, as her head was uncontrollably swinging with the passion of it all, he buried his face into her breasts, sucking and licking at her nipples. As they wildly thrust together, David just had sufficient awareness, to hear the high pitched, near desperate level of her breathing. She had to be very close, and he was relieved because his scrotum was bursting.

Almost with the thought , she cried out, and with two more hefty thrusts, he released into her, and together they rolled and heaved in something close to sweet agony.

"Oh, God, that is-I can't -" She muttered against his shoulder, as the passion slowed.

"Good?" he asked, breathlessly.

"So necessary. I so needed that."

"Rushed, but terrific."

A few moments of silence, and then David sat up to lean over her. Time now to admire the naked body, the open beauty under him. His hand stroked over breast and belly.

"All too sudden," Tina said, with a slight smile. "It isn't even dark yet. And we hardly know each other. But, God, it was so good."

"Hardly good practice for tonight?"

"Who knows what tonight will bring?" Tina said pensively, and began returning his caressing. "You've got a good body."

"So have you,"

She laughed, "I feel we've made music together. Special unwritten music. Our own composition." David loved to hear her talk like that. It had suggestions of pleasures far beyond the later horrors of that night."..

Then, totally naked, she slid from him and hurried to the bedroom door. "Time for food," she cried, and with the door open he saw her grab the bag and head, still naked, towards the kitchen.

David slipped into a dressing gown, selected a shirt from a wardrobe, and followed her. She was already emptying the bag as he handed her the shirt. She looked at it, her eyebrows arched, "Don't you like seeing me like this?"

"If you stay like that I'll take you on the kitchen table."

"Promises, promises," she laughed, as he slipped the shirt over her shoulders, "Don't start bragging. You wouldn't have the strength. Oh, maybe-"She had glanced at him, and as he saw her eyes widen, David looked down to see his penis rising, and poking through a gap in his dressing gown.

"See what I mean?" I told her.

David could only watch her as she moved busily around the kitchen. Exquisite to see her breasts push at the shirt as she reached up to take a pan from the rack. A delight to note the provocative sway of those hips, as she moved from sink to hob, from bench to sink again. Occasionally he would hand her a required spice, or a spoon for stirring. But it was without a doubt, her show, in more ways than one..

The meal she set out was delicious. How could she make chicken taste so succulent? A sauce that was so aromatic. David sat and savoured the taste, sipping the white wine and bathed in the hungry look in her so green eyes. A look that had nothing to do with food. Over coffee, we talked briefly of what might happen in the later evening, and she admitted, "I've had no signs from her." In a way David found that chilling.

As they finished, she took a last sip of wine, and asked, "Could I get a shower?"

"Good idea."

"Would be, if I knew where it was."

Laughing together, he showed her the bathroom, just next door to the bedroom, and as she opened the door, she turned back, "Join me?"

Stroking the inside of a feminine thigh, or running fingers over a cosy breast are delight enough, but those actions with the added fusion of soap suds, under streams of warm water, that is the ultimate tactile experience. To also have soapy fingers of an alluring woman working over chest, penis and scrotum, bringing the penis back to eager erection was pure magic.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds