Ghostly Spirit Seeks Revenge Ch. 01

But if that was rapturous, her next move, as she knelt to continue the arousal of his penis was devastating. Without any bidding, he felt her mouth enclose his entire erection, sucking it totally to the back of her throat. Her tongue, as she eased him back, licked and rolled round it, before she sucked him fully into her mouth once more.. Seeing her cheeks go concave as she sucked, then bulge as she pushed the purple penis head against it, was mind-blowing.

"Hey," he cried out, "let's save some. I'll be creaming your mouth if you're not careful."

She drew her mouth clear, still managing to lick at the head, as she said, "I don't mind, if it pleases you."

David had such an urge to let her go ahead, yet he wanted to play his own games with her body. "Let's get dry. Test that bed again."

Within minutes, scarcely dry, they were lying with him leaning over her. Outside darkness had descended, and David had switched on the gentle bedside light so that he might savour all that might take place. He leaned to kiss her, and she placed fingers to his mouth, whispering, "She's here, David."

He leaned back, "What?"

"She's here, she's all around." Tina told him, and gave a little consoling smile. "And she's jealous. But waiting."

David was just a little perturbed, and felt his erection relax. It had been pressed against her thigh, and she was quickly aware of his loss. "No, no, don't worry." She reached down to stroke him back to full power. "Let's just give her something to be jealous about."

A little relieved, he leaned over to kiss her, and their mouths and tongues meshed together. His anxiety quickly subsided, as he moved his mouth onto her breasts, and he licked the rough areas around each pink nipple, before sucking on each one, savouring her gasps of pleasure.

His hand stroked down over her belly, as she just managed to reach the swollen tip of his erection, and her fingers played over it. Encouraged, and aroused, David slid his hand through the golden triangle, and onto the silken inner thigh where he stroked upwards, always stopping short of the ultimate.

"You're teasing me," she gasped. So he stopped teasing, and his fingers moved back through her bush and into the delicate cleft, already slightly moist. And there was her clitoris, rising and ready for his ministrations. He stroked, flicked and rubbed it between his finger tips, thrilled at hearing her grunted appreciation..

He now moved his lips from her breasts, and trailed them over her belly, kissing and licking as they moved to take over on her clit, as his fingers shifted deeper towards her magic entrance. The moistness there so excited him. He rolled, so that his head was between her thighs, and for just a moment, he raised his head, with his thumbs he parted her labia, to view the delightful pink of her sex. Then he was licking feverishly at her clit, while his fingers probed into her vagina, two fingers worked there, fluttering like a lost butterfly.

Above him, her voice croaked with passion, "What are you doing to me? Do it. Do it."

Continuing his licking, he moved one of his active fingers away from her vaginal grip and further back to touch at the tight hole of her anus. Slowly, carefully he inserted his finger deeper there, before doing a double plunging action in both orifices.

"God help me. That's filthy. Don't stop. I want all of it. All of it." Her voice seemed to come from miles away as she called out. Then, without warning, she twisted her body so that he lost contact, and found her pudenda over his face, and she was wriggling downwards on top of him, trying to grasp his penis, until she was completely up and over him. Her breasts moved over his face, as confused at her intent, he felt her grasp his penis and hold it as she swung her thighs on either side of his body, so that she was facing him. In the same movement, she was easing his erection into the deep heat of her vagina.

There she was sitting astride him, riding him, deep, deep and deeper inside her, and he was ready to burst. He bucked up under the pressure of her. Her face was agape with her passion but she managed to utter, "This is how it must be later,." just before her gorgeous face crumbled, and a frantic orgasm swamped her as she beat down on him, and David felt his whole being pour out into her. Her loins flexed around his penis, and he was thrusting upwards, in, it seemed a never-ending spasm.

At last she fell forward against him, their bodies still slowly humping, in some twilight of their ardour. "David, I've never had that before. That kind of sensation. "

"What was that you said, at the end?" he asked.

"My sister, trying to interfere—but I heard her. I have to be on top like that, for it to start."

David's body gave an involuntary shudder. The event was so close now. For the first time he felt nervous about it. This was stepping into the dark unknown, and he still didn't know what he had to find..

"You're nervous now?" Tina said, obviously feeling his tremor.

"Uncertain," he admitted."What time is this supposed to happen?"

"Eleven, I think, if I've got the right signs from her."

David looked at the bedside clock. It showed a quarter past eight. "We've got a little time to relax then."

"Let's shower, and then sit down with a glass of wine."

Recalling the eroticism of the earlier shower, David had no reason to resist that. He reckoned it had to be less fervent than last time. It started off quietly enough, the slow pleasures of skin contact, just right. He soaped between her luscious thighs and heard her murmur, "That will always be a delight."

She smoothed over his penis from flaccid up to semi erect, which both surprised and gave him a lift of self satisfaction. But when she knelt and took him, only semi-hard, into her mouth, with her tongue working madly around the head for stimulus, he tried to protest. Amazingly, she replied with his rising penis lying on her lower lip, "Please, let me take you. You gave me such a buzz last time. I feel I owe you."

"Not all the way though," he advised, rather than protested," I may not recover in time."

She returned to favouring me with her tongue. There was a striking way she sucked, a way that rejected all protest. He was bigger already. He could tell by the easy way she had him gliding to the back of her throat. David lost all his will to have her stop. He leaned back, and allowed her to take him. He could only stand there, water tumbling over them both, as he looked down seeing the bulk of his penis, and then watching it disappearing inside her mouth. She had a trick of chewing on it with her generous lips. God, it couldn't swell anymore. How could he manage that after that recent orgasm.

Backwards and forwards went her head, from time to time her eyes looked up at him through streams of water. The eyes asked the question, "Is that not good?" He closed his eyes and put his head back and allowed her to take him wherever she wanted. Oh, hell, she was good. Her sucking became more demanding, and her head movements more frantic, as she urged him to give. Suddenly, he was, indeed, ready to give. He placed a hand on either side of her head, feeling her movement, and then holding her so she could not retract as his erection pounded at her throat, and he was spouting. Release is always marvellous, and even though he knew there wasn't a large quantity, looking down he could see her throat pulsing as she took all he had to give. .

As he slowly withdrew, she licked around the head, finding final drops, and his penis slid limply from between her lips, and she stood up and they kissed. " A nice glass of wine now." she suggested.

She wore his shirt again as they carried their glasses into the living room," Little point in getting dressed." she said.

"Well, watch how you move. You are the most sensuously beautiful and provocative woman I have ever encountered."

Seated together on the sofa, she said, serious for a while,. "David, I don't know exactly what will happen tonight. And we've certainly struck up a connection. But I know that if my sister does learn anything tonight she will want to act upon it. And I will have to be involved in some way."

"How?"

"I can't answer that. But she is my sister. I'm here for her. I found you, which was an unexpected bonus, but she needs satisfaction or will never rest. She has been a disturbed spirit for seven years. She needs solace, needs revenge. I will have to be on hand for her, until she finds her rest. So, please don't build up any hopes around me. Not yet."

David could make no response to that. What he had experienced with this lady over just a few hours had him looking to the future in her company. He could not imagine not seeing more of her.

They were silent for a while, and then David noticed the time. Ten thirty. He pointed it out to Tina. "Should we take our wine through to the main bedroom. That is where it has to take place." She gave him a cheeky grin, "You might need some early persuasion, anyway."

David's nerves were on edge as they entered his own bedroom. The only light was from a small bedside lamp, pale illumination. Everything was in order, as they climbed onto the bed, and sat side by side sipping their wine. He heard Tina grunt, and as he looked at her he saw her head nodding,

"You all right?" he asked.

"I'm being advised on how it has to be, which I already know." she said, and she smiled at him. "I'm told I'm being greedy with you. She's obviously been spying on us."

David wondered why that did not make him feel easy. Something was going to happen here. Maybe nothing vital. It was the total unknown. But he couldn't help feeling that a thousand eyes were watching.

Tina had put down her wine glass, "Should we kiss?"

They kissed, gently at first, almost sweetly, but as their hands roamed over each others body, the kissing became deeper. David ran his hands inside the half open shirt, Tina wore. He would never get enough of touching those breasts. Tina stroked his shoulders, pushing off his dressing gown in the process. She bent to kiss his soft penis."Oh, Oh," she murmured," needs some concentration."

"Warned you, didn't I" David said, but he could tell already given her brief ministrations there would be no problem there. He mouthed her breasts, but it was all brief intimacy. There was no striving for instant gratification now. Now it was all gradual stimulation. A stroking of the lips along the neck, a nuzzle into Tina's hair, briefly a stroking of those incredible thighs, A tracing of the curve from breast, to waist, to hip and back again. Tina seemed to like that.

She moved her fingers under his scrotum, hefted his testicles in her hand, then shifted her attention to tonguing around his ears, scratching gently across his back, putting her hands on his lower thigh and moving up to flick on the penis once more.

They would kiss again, and now the tongues were more demanding of each other. And time was moving close. Tina's fingers found David's penis coming up to semi-erect, as he gently passed his hand flat between her legs, pressing upwards. Without, any glance at the clock, without any prompting, they knew it was time. Tina held David's now solid erection. David, enjoying her touch, was stroking his fingers into her cleft, checking her moistness.

Gently, Tina lay him back, straddled him and welcomed his erection into her. Without any further movement she leaned briefly forward and whispered in his ear, "She will be in me soon, and matching you. You may feel a change, I don't know. It may go dark. Don't worry." She eased back to be sitting down on his full penis, and slowly riding him.

David was thinking, very pleasant as this was, to tell him not to worry was too much. A spirit was going to show him something. It or she was, presumably, going to be intimate with him, although he could only doubt that. He began responding to Tina's actions, heaving himself upwards into her. It was so good but how long-

Suddenly, the lamp went out, and there was only total darkness. He raised his head to try to see Tina, totally unclear. But did he see something, someone moving behind her? That couldn't be, there had only been the two of them. The heat of his connection to Tina had risen, but strangely, a coolness had entered the equation, a coolness deeper than any he had experienced. Briefly the movement of Tina's vagina around him was increased. He felt her body, move forward towards him, and a voice, not her voice, harsher, deeper, whispered, "Watch now. See it. Find them." The voice of his dream.

She was close enough for him to hear, but he saw nothing but blackness. His joining with Tina seemed to have become statuesque, immobile. Without warning it was as though a large window opened, and he was looking inside. Not quite as dark, he could see a bed, could even tell there was someone in it. That figure moved, sat up, as though hearing something. Light flooded the scene, and he could see she had switched on the bedside light. It had to be Sara, so like Tina, again the voice came to him, "See it. Find them." And this time, "Please."

David was looking into this very room, but as it had been. The rose wallpaper told him that, but the duvet carried the same pattern. Sara was edging out of bed. She wore a short nightdress, and her thighs flashed as she slid her feet to the floor. At that moment the door burst open, and three figures came into the scene, as Sara, with a wild cry scrambled back towards the other side of the bed.

"Oh, Christ, it's the jackpot!" One of them cried,

"Hello, darling."

The three quickly surrounded the bed. All three wore stocking masks. All three in jeans, the tallest wore a maroon sweater, one a dark green T shirt and the shorter one wore black, as Sara shrank back against the bed head. Her lovely lips moved in silent pleading. The one in maroon, reached out for her and she slapped his hand away. Another dived across the bed to catch at her ankle, but she kicked free. She screamed, loudly.

"There's two ways, darlin'. The easy lovin' way or the fuckin' hard way."

David was shocked and surprised that he could hear them. Whatever else he thought might be revealed he hadn't expected that. At the same time he was becoming v ery fearful of what he was about to behold.

Green shirt stuck his masked face close and sniffed, as Sara screamed again, "Perfume and sex, such a good combination. Not many folk around, dearie. Save your breath." He held out a hand, and David could see the back of it. He was black.

The third intruder had only stood at the foot of the bed. He looked shorter, less heavily built than the other two. Sara was cringing fearfully back against the bed, but now she suddenly moved, leapt forward and went to clear the foot of the bed past the black shirt..

"Stop her, Sonny." The black man called. Both he and the tall man had followed her. The one they called Sonny reached out for her, missed a good hold but got a grip on her nightgown. As she screamed and struggled to free herself, the gown split and hung off her just as the two other men were on to her. "Great stuff, Sonny." The black man cried, tearing the remainder of the night gown away as the tall one flung his arms around her and lifted her, kicking wildly, clear of the floor.

"Oh, Christ, look at this. You'll get some good sex lessons tonight, Sonny About time, too. Turned nineteen and still a virgin. I think you're goin' to enjoy tonight." Already the maroon shirt had her clutched to him, his hands squeezing feverishly over her breasts.

"Get her to the bed."

Sara was kicking crazily. One foot landed against the upper thigh of maroon jumper who held her. "Bitch, you'll pay for that. Something to tie her hands, Mick."

A quick search in a dressing table drawer produced various undergarments. In no time they had her hands bound over her head onto the bed-head. That little exercise had involved much surreptitious feeling of her body. Now they stood back and watched her desperate thrashing, the erotic undulating of her

"Oh, Christ, see that body go." the tallest hissed, reaching out to run a hand down over her belly. "Sonny, come and get a feel of quality tit."

Hesitantly Sonny came around to the side of the bed. David could see the eyes were fixed on Sara. Sonny leaned carefully to avoid the threshing of her legs, and his hand gripped at her left breast. She gave a yelp of pain.

"Gently, Sonny, gently. Time for the rough stuff later. We need to work her into the mood."

"Well, what?" Mick asked, his own hand running in between her legs, pulling back quickly as Sara almost crushed it with her movement.

"Please don't hurt me. Please, let me go" Sara's cries were pitiful, and David so wanted to help her escape from the coming torment. Yet he knew he was helpless, almost as helpless as she was.

"Let's see if we can have her cooperate. Women have weaknesses, you know." Maroon jumper, raised his hand to his face, and pulled at his mask.

"Masks off?" Mick sounded surprised.

"How else we can we mouth her?" And the mask was discarded. With his back to David's view there was nothing different, but, after questioning glances at each other, the other two removed their masks.

David felt that his heart leapt into his throat. He wanted to turn away, to close his eyes, to avoid this kind of revelation. The black face on the other side of the bed was that of.Mick Donley, one of his bricklayers. A younger face, but no doubt. He did not recognise the one called Sonny, who looked to be no older than eighteen or nineteen. And David had an awful feeling about the third identity. He hadn't long to wait.

"Grab her legs," this one ordered. "Hold her tight, Sonny." He reached for a pillow, and said , "Lift her backside."

With a struggle this was done, and the pillow was slid under her wriggling hips. The tall one moved around behind where Sonny was holding desperately onto one twitching leg. And there it was. David had dreaded it, but sure enough, just as he'd feared, he saw the face of Vince Coulby, no doubt about it.

David felt sick. He wanted to say, "I recognise them. Stop it now." But he was deprived of speech.

Vince was issuing another order. He was clearly the leader here. "Wider,for God's sake. Spread her."

As Sara's thighs were parted, Vince leaned forward, and his fingers ran along her whole blonde haired cleft. "Gorgeous," he said, almost gleefully, and he looked up towards Sara's creased, sobbing face, and added, "You might just like this." Without further delay he buried his face into her warm nest, causing her to cry out a long drawn,"Noooo."

David could see Vince's tongue working back and forwards several times, before he concentrated forwards, presumably on her clit, but his hand was down there near his chin, and David could only presume that the fingers were exploring lower and deeper, disappearing inside her. Her sobs became something else, that David could not distinguish. Vince went on licking and fingering.

"We're not just here to to help you," Mick moaned. He had held her leg with one large hand, and reached up with the other to fondle at her breasts.

Vince raised his head, licked his lips, and held up his fingers towards Sonny, "She's really moistening now. Sniff that, Sonny."

Sonny half pulled back, and Vince shook his head. "You'll improve after tonight, lad." He stood, "Right, you go and see if there's any booze in the place."

"What about-?" Mick began.

"Don't worry. I'm going to hold her." He looked at Sara's face. "Yes, I think I've started her simmering." He took the leg Sonny had been holding and said, "Booze." Then to Mick whose face held a heavy frown. "Now you need to hold on to that leg, but get your face into the pot."

Sonny left the room, while Mick eagerly did as he had been told. Holding Sara's leg tightly with his right hand, he stroked her crotch with his left. "Hell, she is wet." He looked up at Sara's face, "It's goin' to get better, sweetie." David had occasional sights of black fingers disappearing inside her, then reappearing, and his dark face, introduced a pink tongue along the length of her crevice, occasionally fingers could be seen when the head rose. She moaned loudly, and Vince said triumphantly, while squeezing one of her breasts with his free hand, " We're getting her. She'll be putty in our hands shortly.".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds