Ghostly Spirit Seeks Revenge Ch. 01

David had seen enough, wanted to switch it all off. Closing his eyes made no difference, the scene played on his eyelids it seemed. Inside his head words were sorting, "Shame. The shame. My shame. Don't respond. No, no, No"

What was that about? David looked at Sara's face. Her head was moving from side to side. Her mouth gaped for a moment, then she was biting her lip. Was Vince right? Was Sara succumbing to the activity between her legs.

Sonny came back into the room clutching a bottle. "What is it?" Vince wanted to know.

"Vodka."

"Open it." Sonny obeyed, and handed it over to Vince, who removed his hand from Sara's breast, took the bottle and took a long swig. "Wow, that hits the spot."

Mick stood back and said , "Come on, Sonny. Get some of this."

Sonny moved forward uncertainly and stood between Sara's thighs. "Look at it," Mick urged, and he placed his hand into her bush. David guessed he was parting the labia as he said, "See that lovely pink rose," he laughed. "Just like the roses on the wall, eh?"

"Touch her, feel her," Vince urged now, as handed the bottle to Mick. Soon Sonny had his head and hands occupied. When he stood back, Vince and Mick released their hold on her legs, and Mick handed Sonny the bottle, urging him to drink.

The three of them stepped back, looking down on that incredible body. Her legs were spread, but still. Her chest heaved a little, and her eyes were closed.

"Time to give her something to look at, " Vince said, nodding to the others, and unbuckling his belt. "I'm crushed inside these jeans." Within seconds a massive erection sprang up, as he kicked his jeans to one side. Mick had followed suit, and surprisingly his black erection was just a shade shorter than Vince's.

If he hadn't been in this awful situation, David might have felt just a little envious. He might have even hoped Tina couldn't see. Sonny was a little slower to remove his jeans, but he too revealed a generous erection.

The three moved to the head of the bed, "Fancy a little drink, lady." Vince asked, her eyes opened, and the first thing she saw was Vince's enormous erection close to her face. She screamed out loud. Vince sniggered, "No, no, little lady. Out of this bottle."

Sara twisted her head away, and Vince growled, "Hold her head."

He was soon trying to pour vodka down her unwilling throat, squeezing her nose to get her mouth open. Some went down but much ran down over her breasts.

"Can't waste any more time," Vince declared, and went back to the bottom of the bed, pushed her thighs apart and said, "Lady, I'll bet this is the biggest cock you've ever had." With that David saw him deliberately give a full length thrust of his erection, and Sara screamed with the shock of it. "Can't be hurting, lady, your wetter than a bath sponge." He continued to heave into her, each stroke seeming stronger than the last. He kept his hands on her hips so the others had access to her breasts and face.

Sonny, looking like the vodka was having an effect, had licked at the spilt drink down over her beasts, and was now gnawing at her nipples, while Mick rubbed his .black penis across her face muttering, "Kiss it. Come on, mouth me." He grabbed her hair making her eyes widen in pain. Mick thrust his erect penis against her tightly closed mouth. "Ever seen a lovely black one?" Then to Sonny he said, "Hold her nose."

"I'd rather hold her tits," Sonny slurred, but he did what he was told, and after a moment Sara had to gasp in air, giving Mick the opportunity to push his penis in against her tongue. Her mouth closed, but he yelled, and careered back."You fuckin' bitch. You bit my cock." And he slapped her fiercely across the face.

David shuddered as he saw blood pour from her nose. Sneering, Mick reached to the bedside table where there was a box of tissues. Twisting two corners he pushed one up each of Sara's nostrils. Then he wiped away the remaining blood.

Sonny giggled, and Vince, looking up from the pounding he was giving her, chuckled, but said nothing. He was on her a long time, with every stroke deliberately deep. Then his movements were faster, his grunts louder. Faster, louder, until with a roar he heaved her whole lower body off the bed with the force of his orgasm.

David could see the tears of desperation on Sara's cheeks. Her head turned to look pleadingly at Sonny maybe seeing some hope there. "Help me, help me." Her voice was ragged and gasping. If they had hoped to get her some kind of responsive state, they had clearly failed.

Vince had slipped out of her, and he waved to Mick, who needed no urging

"Better wipe her out first," Vince said. "My stuff is still pouring out of her."

Mick grabbed a piece of bedding and squirmed it up inside her, not too gently. Then dropping the bedding , he held his stiff penis at her entrance. "A fat black one. A new experience, is it? Well, this is what you get for biting this cock. It wants revenge." Saying that, his first plunge into her was massive, and her body shuddered. Then every thrust he made was as powered as Vince's orgasm, strong enough to lift her buttocks off the pillow every time. Every stroke drew a gasping squeal from her. It wasn't one of pleasure, David could tell. It must have been agonising.

At the other end, Vince, his penis limp, but still looking grossly large, was teasing Sonny. "Your turn next in the fucking game, but what do you want to do now?"

Sonny had been happily biting at her tits but he listened to Vince. "Your enjoying those tits, and by God, they're beauties." And he stroked his fingers over them possessively. "Christ, when you've got something like this, you never know what to do next. Too much choice. Fancy fucking her tits? We've got all night."

Sonny frowned questioningly, and Vince told him, "Straddle her belly put your cock between her tits, and squeeze them over it. Fuck them, and if you cum, see it shoot across her face."

No sooner told than Sonny was on her belly, and his long hard penis, was between her breasts. He squeezed them tightly around his erectiom as he began ploughing upwards. But just at that moment, Mick shot his load up into Sara, shot so fiercely that her whole body shook and Sonny was dislodged. Mick's animal howl was only matched by Sara's pitiful cry.

"My God, that was good. I know where I want to go next. Sonny, this is your big chance.here."

Sonny, his penis bouncing like a diving board, hurried round to take Mick's place. Mick showed how to wipe away much of his mess. He stood and watched as Sonny poised between Sara's thighs, nodding his satisfaction. "Use all your power. That's a healthy sized cock you've got there. Go on, do some damage."

Only a moment's hesitation, and Sonny drove his penis in, withdrew it, plunged again, and began a rough rhythm but after only twenty seconds, his face looked strained , and he was clearly heaving his seed into her. "Oh, oh, oh," his cries were both joyful and annoyed.

After Sonny withdrew they consoled him over his premature ejaculation."Don't worry, you'll be screwing like a champion before this night is out." Vince told him.

They sat on the bottom of the bed, passing the bottle of vodka between them until it was empty. "I thought we'd get more response from her," Mike said, "but she's had a lovely doze of black cock."

Vince laughed, "Not to be outdone, the white cocks filled her up pretty good. She's still got a lot to look forward to."

David just wanted to be away. He had no way of knowing how much longer this was going to go on, but seeing their triumphant reactions to this poor girl's agonies, was just too hard to take. He hated the bastards, and what could he do? Sack his two workers? This wasn't a film he could record it was something implanted in the ghostly Sara's mind. He could well respect her need for vengeance.

Vince stood up and stroked a hand down Sara's body. Her head was turned to one side, eyes closed, her body occasionally shuddering on a sob "Hell, we've been lucky to find this one. She is delicious, you have to admit."

Mick came and stood alongside him, and fondled her breasts, leaned forward and bit at a nipple. That produced a slight squeal. "Shouldn't have bit my cock, honey. You've got more payment to make. Hey, I'm coming back to life."

"So am I."

Vince kneeled up on the bed and loosened one of Sara's hands.

"What the hell you doing?" Mick asked.

Vince had pulled her hand down to his semi-erect penis. He forced her fingers around it, "Wank me, bitch." He made slight thrusting motions that had her hand moving with him. He climbed away and fastened up her hand again. "Never mind. I'm up." His erection pointed upwards, and once again David was startled by it length and girth.

"I'm ready," Mick declared, moving to the end of the bed.

"Where you going?"

"Rear end," Mick told him. "I'll just lift her a bit more. She''ll take it. You?"

"Down her throat."

"Risky."

"Not my way. I'll have insurance." And he picked up the empty vodka bottle.

He climbed onto the bed and straddled Sara's breasts. " Mm, that's nice. Open your eyes lady. Come on, don't piss me about," he slapped her face, not hard, but hard enough. Her green eyes opened. "Right, listen to me very carefully. I am going to put this into your mouth and you are going to suck it." He raised himself so that his enormous penis was in her eye line, and she visibly shivered. "Now believe this, if you make any attempt to bite, any attempt at all, I'm going to smash this—" he held up the vodka bottle, "—against your fuckin' teeth and then I will push the broken end—right up into your womb. Got it?"

At that moment Mick had made his move and she gave an agonised scream. Vince grabbed Sara's jaw, "You got it?" Her head gave a little pained nod. "Right, open up, and don't believe I won't do what I said."

Her mouth opened, and he slid his erection onto her tongue. Choking off the agonised cries she was making because of what Mick was doing to her. Her mouth closed and he began gentle thrusts.

What make had done was put an extra pillow under her, and lifted her bent legs to reveal, both her vagina and anus. Briefly he inserted into her vagina,"Good lubrication, " he said to Sonny, who was now avidly watching the action.

Mick shifted his position and placed his erection at the edge of the tiny ring. A quick thrust and the tip had entered. That was when Sara had screamed before she could reply to Vince's demands. Mick pushed a little harder, his face showed how much he was enjoying it.

David could not understand the voice that came into his head, "The end. My loss. My loss."

Vince was driving faster and deeper into Sara's mouth. Her mouth gasped open once, then Vince forced his penis right up to the hilt. "Christ," he called out, his head thrown back , "I'm right down into her throat."

Mick was gasping as he thrust upwards and into her back passage, "By God, she's enjoying it. Look at her bucking with it."

David wanted to call out. Vince's head was thrown back and he wasn't looking at her face. But Sara's face was turning blue. She couldn't breathe. The bucking that Mick was so pleased with was due to her desperate struggles for breath. Vince pressed further. Mick rode the bucking. Sonny watched, and didn't realise the significance of Sara's blue face.

David was sure his mouth was wide open, yelling and screaming at them, but he was making no sound. He was recalling the coroner reporting congealed blood blocking her nose. She can't breath, you bastards. She can't breath. How could you stop something that had happened seven years ago?

The bucking stopped. Vince looked down. Too late. "What the hell?" He withdrew his penis. His hands felt at her throat. "She's not breathing. Hell, I didn't even cum yet."

"Hell, she's pissing herself," Mick called out. He pulled out and watched in horror as brown fluid was evacuated after him.

"Oh, my God, she's dead. " Vince's voice broke as he said it.

He leapt off the bed. "Got to get out of here. Cut her free, Sonny. Rub everything you've touched. Clear up."

"Knew it was too good to be true," Sonny moaned as he untied the dead girl's hands.

Lights went out. David was in tears at the sheer horror and frustration of the scene. Why had he been made to watch that to the end? He felt he could gladly kill those bastards himself. And one last unspoken word came into his head, "Good. We may need you"

Warmth returned and the wetness of Tina's vagina gripping him, but his emotions were shot to hell. He felt himself slipping limply out of her.

Tina's voice was fresh and welcome, but sounded just a little surprised.

"Have you come?"

"After that? Those filthy bastards."

"You saw them? You recognised them?"

"Didn't you see it?"

Tina shook her head, "Sara had my mind. You saw everything? How she died?"

David told her of the horror of those last moments. "They didn't notice she was choking."

Tina she leaned over him, her cleft pressing on his limp penis."Are they tears?" Her fingers stroked at his cheek.

They were tears, and David knew he needed to be strong, but a sob broke from his lips. "I didn't expect to hear them."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard what they actually said." He told her, wiping at his eyes.

"I told me you would get it all."

."But how did show know I would recognise them?"

"And you did?"

He looked up into that lovely face that he had just watched being ravaged. "Two of them work for me." Then he genuinely broke into tears. It had all been too much.

Tina shifted her body to cradle his head against her naked breast. From that comforting position, he muttered, "I could kill them."

"Sara wants that pleasure. She'll never be at rest until she has her vengeance."

Just how that vengeance is achieved is disclosed in the second chapter of this work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds