Gift from Outer Space Ch. 05

There was one spoilsport who could have nipped his fun in the bud, and that was Talon. Loki teleported up to the moon base.

It was night on Talon's side of the moon. Loki hovered in the vacuum of space just outside Talon's moon base outpost. The first thing he noticed was that the adjoining holding area he had broken out of had been bulldozed to one side, where it was a small pile of twisted polycarbon plates. A new holding area had been built, one that was much larger.

Loki peered into the view ports of Talon's control room and thought he saw some porno playing on her screens. The screens suddenly went blank and the view ports went opaque.

"Busted again," Loki chuckled, teleporting just as the autocannons silently erupted, spraying his former location with high intensity beams.

He materialized inside Talon's control room, a thin smile on his face.

"Lieutenant, the space pirate Loki is inside --" the computer chirped.

"She can see that," Loki interrupted.

Talon's skintight body suit was open and hanging loosely around her hips. Her large, supple breasts rested freely, looking disproportionately large against her narrow waist and slender shoulders. Loki leered at her casually.

She grabbed her blaster from her desk and fired at Loki, but he teleported again. He appeared behind her in the same instant. He was so quick she didn't have time to react. He gripped her neck with one hand and her blaster arm's wrist with the other.

"Lieutenant, the teleportation dampers are not operational. Loki sabotaged them during his last escape," the computer reported. Talon heard the words, but she was too busy choking to react. She tried to scratch his fingers, but they were harder than steel.

She was blacking out. Her arms grew limp, and the blaster dropped slowly to the floor.

He could have crushed her neck and killed her, but he was after something more.

"Don't panic, reinforcements are on the way!" the computer's voice chattered.

The airlock opened and her robots appeared in the entrance, all their dark tentacles whipping out at Loki in a desperate bid to save Talon.

Using his free hand, Loki pointed his fingertips at the robots. Green beams shot out, melting the tentacles into nothingness and cutting smoking holes through the robots' torsos.

Loki released his grip on Talon's neck, and she floated to the ground, hacking and coughing.

Meanwhile the computer chatter continued. "Lieutenant, grab the blaster, it's right next to your hand!"

In a last ditch effort, Talon grabbed the blaster. She mustered all the speed and strength that remained in her oxygen-starved muscles, and leaped off towards the far corner of the room. On the way, she did a half somersault and fired wildly at Loki. He merely sidestepped, and her shots left two inch black craters in the polycarbon steel floor.

Then he pointed his glowing green fingertips at Talon, who was aiming back at him with her blaster as she landed.

"Station's computer," Loki said calmly but with clear irritation, "One more word on her behalf and I will permanently deactivate you when I leave."

Talon ran for cover behind the open air lock doors, hiding in the shadows amidst the smoldering remains of her robots. She cranked up the power on her blaster to max. Then as she crouched behind one of the destroyed robots, she aimed at him.

"What do you want?!" she called, pointing her blaster at the advancing space criminal.

He stopped walking and canted his hips, smiling provocatively. He was a sitting duck.

She hesitated and then fired. The brilliant orange plasma bolt should have hit his face just down and to the right of his nose, but it was neutralized by his force field.

She shot a few more times, wildly. One went over his shoulder, the others straight at his chest. His shield blocked them all, even the one that missed. Talon gasped and coughed uncontrollably.

"My dear, you have that thing turned up awfully high," he chided. "If you had hit the wall behind me you would be choking harder than what I just put you through."

"I think you need to learn a lesson, because you continue to underestimate me."

"I said, what do you want?!" she screamed. She worked her body suit up until it covered her fully, and it self-tightened over her upper body.

"How can we have a conversation when you keep firing those awful plasma bolts everywhere?" he sneered condescendingly.

"I'll never surrender!" she cried, doing her best to sound fierce.

She was suddenly aware that Loki was behind her once more, his strong hands grabbing her. He snatched her blaster as well, and crumpled it in his fist like aluminum foil. Grabbing both wrists, he carried her bodily back into the command room.

"I could snap the bones in your forearms right now. Would you like to know what that feels like?"

He squeezed her forearms and Talon sobbed with pain. Her struggling ceased immediately.

"I didn't think so," he said.

Loki grinned. "Computer, resume video." He gave Talon's arm a slight twist and she gritted her teeth.

"Computer? I said, resume video. The video that Lieutenant Talon was watching before I rudely interrupted." He waited a moment. "Just pick it up where she left off, I would love to see what part Talon was enjoying."

The video started showing on just the two main view screens, of Renee screwing Nina in a shower. Both were in the throes of ecstasy. "Oh, oh!" Renee's voice played crystal clear through the audio ports. "I'm cumming! Now, now!" Nina pulled off of Renee's cock just then and grabbed it with both hands as it spurted. She jerked Renee off as she came, blasting Nina's tanned face and breasts with cum.

"The symbiont!" Loki recognized it immediately. He saw Nina as well and suspected that she was the one who bought it at the store.

He watched more of the video. Nina had been showered with cum, and she rubbed it into her skin and then enfolded Renee's cock in her D cup tits. Nina bounced her tits up and down around her shaft and soon coaxed another huge load of cum out of Renee. It sprayed up all over Nina's face.

They changed positions again, this time getting into a 69.

"Very, very nice, I approve," Loki said, rubbing Talon's ass with one hand while his other arm kept her immobilized. He looked her in the eyes, their faces just inches apart. She was stoic and beautiful, trying to mask her rage and fear. His eyes were searching, penetrating. She felt a dozen emotions, from loathing to loneliness.

How delightful. He would play some more.

He turned his attention back to the viewscreens. The girl getting fucked looked like the girl the curio shop owner had thought of. She certainly was an uncommonly beautiful girl.

"That is quite a dick she has," Loki said, referring to Renee. "That does not look like Earth gravity. Moon gravity, perhaps? Oh, wait, they were here?" Loki walked through the logic slowly, making a show of how he already had deduced that Talon knew much about these girls.

"Where did you find a girl like that? How long were they here?" he asked.

"I'm alone here, you know that," Talon quipped.

"Tell me the whole truth. Lies do not become a pretty creature such as you."

Talon's face grew red. She concentrated on blocking his mind reading.

"Computer, care to help Talon out here?" He reached up, his fingers tugging at the back of her collar, his arms still pinning her chest against his.

"Get your hands off of me!" Talon screamed. Loki was tugging at her skintight suit, threatening to rip it off of her back.

"Cooperate with me," Loki said with a calm smile. Taking another glance at her command console, he noticed a vibrator resting on the floor near her chair. "Why Talon, my sweet! Why are you struggling?" He groped her and felt her moisture seeping through the fabric of her suit. She kicked and struggled but he groped her even more insistently.

"You're drenched!" he marveled. "You're soaked right through your suit. This isn't on my account, I suppose. I do apologize for interrupting your happy time. Now that I'm here though, perhaps I can be of service. Let's try to recapture the mood. Computer, play some more of that porn. Have any more from that batch she was just watching?"

Talon shot him a furious look like she wished he was dead.

"Are you mad at me for the way I left last time? Alright, I apologize. Let's make up."

Just then more of the recordings of Renee and the other prisoners fucking started showing. Loki watched. Talon struggled.

"You know, Lieutenant, I would enjoy a young, feisty fleet officer such as yourself from time to time," he said. "If you keep struggling, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself--"

"You better not rape me!!" she screamed.

"Rape? Oh no. I've been called a masochist before, but--"

"Rapist!" she screamed.

"--but I hardly thought that was justified. Then or now," he went on. "Just tell me about these girls and the Alhani symbiont."

She shut her eyes and mouth and turned her face away from him.

Riipppppp!

Loki tore Talon's clothes off from the back of her collar all the way down her back. He gripped her by the neck and held her at arm's length and then tore away the front of her skin suit; leggings and all were pulled off her body.

"Oh yes, I have been around dirt natives too long," he grinned, leering at her naked flesh. "Some of my girls were pretty amazing though, I have to admit." He turned his head to her console chair. "Now, computer," he said, annoyance creeping into his voice, "I won't ask you again. Tell me everything about the girls and the symbiont."

He drew Talon into his arms again, pressing her bare breasts against his metallic skin. Pinned as she was and too tired to fight, she gave up struggling. The computer methodically related all of the events that took place regarding Renee and her friends to Loki over the speakers, so that Talon could hear it as well. The computer used images and diagrams to enhance the report. Loki took it all in, smiling. Mainly he learned that the girls had stayed imprisoned in the moon base's holding facility for four Earth days. Another two Earth days ago, the Amphitryon came by to pick them up. They were to be delivered directly to Serra-5.

"Holy smokes!" he said in mock seriousness. He was grinning a huge smile as he put Talon down, and she wondered what he was up to. "This is turning out to be a grand, grand experiment! Now, I have so enjoyed some of this porn of yours, Talon. Do you think I might get a copy of the rest of it for myself maybe? You know these things are much more properly viewed in private, if you know what I mean? Solo?"

He chuckled at his own joke as his internal databanks filled with the data from the computer's wireless signal. He released Talon and she fled, hiding herself in the polycarbon storage hold.

A moment later, Loki's voice crackled over the station's speakers. "Good bye, Lieutenant Talon!" he called. He was gone an instant later.

***

Lady Vera was a powerful and well connected gorgonite. Her maker had brought her online solely for the purpose of being the headmistress of Pleasure Castle. In that she had done an excellent job, for seven millennia.

She was in regular contact with the decision-making, request-routing hub of the Behtorian government known simply as the Matrix. Like Loki, her brain was capable of wireless data transfers and requests, and used this power to make a request regarding Renee's symbiont.

In order to remove the symbiont, Renee had to abstain from sex for three to seven days. Lady Vera reasoned that if Renee was currently a prisoner, why not keep her chained to a table and start the clock on that time? She reviewed the specs of Renee's symbiont type, and at last submitted a detailed request to the Matrix.

The Matrix reviewed reports of docking/undocking and the Amphitryon's patrol schedule in order to determine the star system near which the Amphitryon was located. With that information at hand, the Matrix transmitted the data to the nearest wormhole transmitter, which in turn sent signals through a series of wormholes until it arrived near its intended recipient.

When Captain Chester got the order, he scowled. The care and feeding of an awake prisoner was not only unsettling, it would also cut into his leisure time. With Leifa and Macy on board, this was some of the best leisure time he had ever spent while on patrol, or ever would. Then he brightened up, when he realized that for the most part he could let the ships' medical robot act as Renee's nurse and caretaker.

Renee had been dreaming erotic dreams for weeks when she was brought back to full consciousness. When she found herself in a dreary closet of a room restrained to her bed, waited on by a clumsy robotic nurse, she screamed and cried for several minutes.

Despite her loud cries, no one came to her assistance. After she was done sobbing Renee realized she had nothing but time on her hands. Soon she began to piece together what cruel machinations had been put in motion against her. She deduced that she was to be chained to this table while they waited for the symbiont to come off.

It seemed like hours and perhaps a day or more that she laid there, seen to only by an unspeaking nurse robot.

She had nothing but time to think to herself.

By the time that agonizing cycle had gone by, she had cried a thousand tears and cursed her life a hundred times. She had turned to God and to the devil, and back, a dozen times.

She had wished she never met Nina a million times, but only for Nina's sake. She didn't even know if Nina was alive or dead, back on Earth, or on the ship somewhere else, possibly the moon?

Two strange looking girls walked into the doorway to her room. She couldn't fathom what they were doing there, but their appearance was fascinating. They had white skin with sporty black markings along their arms, legs, and sides. Mostly the markings followed a path along the outer sides of their limbs. The other stunning thing about them was their hair, or lack thereof. One had little green pigtails protruding from an otherwise bald head. The other had a tiny ponytail. Neither hair ornament was more than a few inches long.

That they had smooth, slender bodies, skin so perfect it reminded her of plastic. Their eyes were beautiful and inquisitive, their lips were full and pouty. They walked into the room, and as they approached, Renee's eyes darted to their crotches. Their bare vaginas were clearly visible.

Renee's first assumption was that these creatures had come to somehow forcibly remove the symbiont. She screamed, and would not listen to either girl's soft spoken words until they mentioned "your friends."

"Where are my friends?!" Renee demanded.

"They are on this ship, in stasis," Macy said.

"Can I see them? Where's Nina? Hey, let me out!" Renee said.

"We are not your captors. We cannot free you," said Macy.

"We are Alhani sex slaves!" giggled Leifa, appearing to be quite pleased with herself.

"Alhani? So you guys are aliens." She couldn't believe it, but the two girls certainly had an odd look to them. White skin with severely black markings around the sides of their heads, shoulders, and legs. It was odd, to say the least. Renee felt her adrenaline begin pumping.

"Aliens?" The Avashai looked at each other, then at Renee. Then they screamed with hysterical laughter. Renee waited a moment for the girls to collect themselves.

"Oh my," Macy panted. "Just like the movies."

"She called us aliens!" Leifa squealed, rolling on the floor and they both erupted in peals of laughter once more.

"What's an alien?" Macy gasped, and soon the two Alhani were in fits again. "Okay, okay," Macy smiled, patting Leifa lightly on the hand. "It wasn't that funny."

Renee felt a little embarrassed, and she tried to recover some face. "Yet, um, you look so, human?" she added haltingly.

Indeed, their faces were classic beauty. The facial features of the one with the ponytail (Macy) were similar to those of Dana Perino. Leifa's face reminded Renee of Diana Swain.

Finally Leifa stopped giggling and Macy found her composure. "Okay. Uh, where were we?"

"Aliens!" Leifa giggled in response.

"Shhh!" Macy admonished her. She turned once more to Renee and asked, "You don't know anything about the galaxy, do you?"

"Well, I heard there's a lot of humans in space," she hesitated, "And, uh, you tell me," she quickly concluded.

Macy took the lead. "Yes, there are a lot of humans in the galaxy. Humans have been spreading throughout the galaxy since they were first discovered." Macy cocked her head to one side and looked up, as if to imagine many star systems out there. "There's human colonies on many thousands of worlds, but hundreds of billions of humans live around a few major systems in particular. Medius, Debian, Cassina Prime--"

"What? How?" Renee murmured in bewilderment.

"A long time ago, some expedition landed on Earth and grabbed up a large sample of humans. It was a common thing a long time ago -- to collect intelligent species."

"When is a long time ago?" asked Renee, shocked. Nothing like this was in the history books.

"It was at least a hundred and seventy fluxes ago," Macy responded.

"Wait - how long is a flux?" Renee asked.

Leifa and Macy looked at each other. "How much is a flux in years?" Macy asked.

"What do I know about Earth years?" Leifa replied. "A flux spans several normal human lifetimes, end to end."

"Although, a Methuselah can outlast a flux," Macy added, and Leifa nodded.

The Alhani slaves were at a loss over how to measure and describe the time span to Renee. Had they checked their references, they would have found that a Behtorian flux measures 823.2 Earth years. Mankind had been plucked from obscurity some 140,000 years ago.

"Anyway," Macy went on, "Humans have done very well for themselves in the Galaxy. There's just many hundreds of billions of Behtorian humans, which occupy this quadrant of the galaxy -- you know, where Earth is."

"You have billions of humans over in Nogi and Peatez too, although they speak another language." Leifa added.

"Another language? Why does everyone seem to speak English?"

"Every human here in the Behtorian quadrant speaks English. Well, we call it Behtor common, or just Human." Macy explained. "Behtor's common language IS English! Why? Well, a long time ago when humans came to space, only a few tribes were brought to space. They spoke only their silly tribal dialects. Those languages lacked many, many words. So in addition to their hunter and forager tongue, they tried to learn the common language of the galactic hegemony at the time, but--"

"They struggled with it because it was not a human tongue!" Leifa finished.

"Excellent, Leifa. Do you remember the name of the language?"

"Bul'thalyitvispfaka!" Leifa replied with breathless excitement.

Macy nodded. "That's right."

Leifa beamed brightly as Macy continued her explanation to Renee.

"Well, humans spent a long time in space as a kind of slave race. Slowly over time they earned their own property, even ships and space stations. It took a long time, and they struggled because they lacked property and many were only semi-literate. Finally they decided they needed to learn a human language. Any language. They decided to search for a human language. Eventually they realized they would have to send an expedition to their home world and learn a new language from scratch."

"That person was Behtor. Some seven thousand years ago, he learned some of Earth's tongues by living there. He grew wise and crafty in his thinking. He amassed much wealth and a mighty fleet, and challenged the decadent galactic hegemony.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds