Gift from Outer Space Ch. 05

Renee relaxed, closing her eyes as the intoxicating effect of Macy's amari reached higher and higher concentrations in her blood. She felt herself going over the edge, and she tilted her head back. She almost felt as though the heavens were opening up above her. As she did Macy's throat contractions switched direction without skipping a stroke.

The powerful contractions were pushing Macy's body off of Renee's cock. Leifa got behind Macy and pushed her back on.

"Grab her head!" Leifa urged. "Go ahead, fuck her face!"

Renee grabbed Macy's head and shoved her dick back in, deeper. She had to clasp her hands around Macy's neck and thrust viciously with her hips, but she managed to slip all the way back in again. She felt like she was endlessly plunging into a warm, soft waterfall of flesh. Macy's clenching throat kept washing waves of firm strokes against her cock, making it feel like she was penetrating deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

Renee came hard with a loud cry, inundating Macy's body with her copious, sticky load. Macy contracted her muscles even faster. Her contractions immediately carried the hot, milky fluid back up her throat. It filled her sither and inundated her mouth before finally blasting out of the corners of her sucking lips. The faster Renee came, the more cum sprayed and splattered out of all corners of Macy's mouth. It streamed and squirted out both nostrils and poured down from her face onto between Renee's shapely thighs.

Then Macy pulled off, turning to show Renee how her jaws locked back into their joints and her teeth came back into view. She smiled.

Renee was fascinated, and she smiled back in admiration and gratitude. Then she sensed that her cock was growing even more.

Renee's cock was now at phase 3. It was maybe a little over two feet long and four inches in diameter at the crown. The veiny shaft was also easily that thick.

"Oh, Macy, how much amari did you use?" asked Leifa. "Didn't you stop after a while?!"

"Oops," Macy said with a grin. "Look, she's okay."

Renee's mind was in a haze. She saw some blurry object in front of her face that looked like the ration bars she had been eating since she came aboard the vessel. She grabbed it and ate it in three bites, then grabbed the white thing next to it. It turned out to be Leifa's arm, and Leifa yanked it away just before Renee could bite it. Another few food bars appeared and she ate them. Her hunger subsided.

All she knew was she was spiraling out of control and Leifa was once more assuming the position, bending over the table. Renee thought she heard them beckoning her, but their voices echoed indistinctly in her ears. The next moment she was pushing her dripping cock head into Leifa from behind, guided firmly by Macy's hands.

"Unnggh!" groaned Leifa as she willed her anus to spread for Renee's monstrous girth.

"She loves it in the ass. It's what she was built for," Macy said. "Don't worry. Don't hold back. Fuck her. Fuck her ass hard!"

Renee's cock was four inches in diameter at least, and about as long as a baseball bat but with a slight upward curve. She had had to stand two steps back just to push her cock against the cleft between Leifa's cheeks.

She took a step forward and pushed her rock hard meat into Leifa, her whole cock head now fully inserted in Leifa's back door. Suddenly Leifa clamped down on Renee, so tight she could barely push in.

"Don't stop, don't hold back," Macy repeated. "Fuck her, she wants it deeper. She wants it all the way inside."

Renee pushed, but Leifa did not let her go any deeper.

"That's it, that's as far as it will go," Renee gasped, five inches deep in Leifa's butt. "I'm just too thick!"

"No, she's being a naughty slave." Macy decided. "You're going to have to force it in." Renee pushed again, but made very little progress.

"Alright," Macy said. "I'll help you because you seem like a nice girl. Too nice. You've got to get rough." She walked around to the side of the table opposite Renee and slapped Leifa hard across the face. She followed it with a vicious backhand.

"Bad girl!" Macy reprimanded. Then she addressed Renee. "Now, shove it into her, hard!"

Renee leaned forward and then thrust her hips as hard as she could, shoving another three or four inches of her shaft into Leifa. Leifa in turn moaned and closed her eyes.

"It's too big!" Renee groaned.

"This disobedient slave is just begging for you to get rough," Macy assured her.

More than two thirds of Renee's cock was still outside of Leifa, and she wanted more than anything to hilt herself at this moment.

Renee got a little rough. She spanked Leifa several times and then grabbed her by the pigtails and shoved her cock in three inches deeper. Then she spanked Leifa a few times more on each ass cheek.

"Oh, my ass!" Leifa squealed. "You're just huge!"

"Ooh, I'm sorry!" Renee said. "I'm not even half way in," she cautioned.

Leifa turned her head to give Renee a wink. "I know, believe me, I can't wait for you to tear me open with that thing."

"Baby, you just keep going. All the way. All the way." Macy was almost chanting her encouragement.

"Am I going to hurt her?" Renee asked.

Macy sighed. "Leifa," she indicated her impatience.

Despite Macy's stern tone, Leifa was enjoying the game. "I'm a naughtly slave," she informed them matter-of-factly.

Macy stood to the right of the pair and rubbed the white triangle on the small of Leifa's back. "Hey no fair!" Leifa moaned. In seconds, Leifa's inner walls released their tight grip. Renee suddenly felt herself able to slide in deeper. Inch after inch, her log plowed deeper into Leifa's body. Soon she was more than three quarters of the way in.

"Ahhh," Renee moaned with satisfaction.

"Oooghh!" Leifa grunted as the massive cock split her insides apart.

Leifa wasn't incapacitated though. She started contracting and relaxing, squeezing the massive shaft with her wet inner walls.

"Oh god," Renee moaned. It was just like Macy inside, the contractions were delicious and intense. Yet the pattern was quite different. Whereas Macy's contractions moved up and down, Leifa just got tight all over. Very tight. That excited Renee to thrust her cock in and out. She bucked and thrusted until she was almost hilted. She started slamming in and out, her balls firmly slapping Leifa's dripping pussy. Renee's cock hit the very bottom of Leifa's throat, choking off her moans.

"She's okay," said Macy. "You can push it deeper, she can hold her breath for quite a while."

Renee saw Leifa's throat bulge as she pushed her crown up it. She could feel Leifa's taut neck muscles rippling around it. She slid past them, until she reached the roof of Liefa's mouth. Renee finally felt the satisfying sensation of bumping something hard with the tip of her cock. She started pounding it hard with each thrust.

Renee's cock was in as deep as it would go, filling Leifa's ass and going all the way up to her throat. Leifa couldn't talk or breathe.

"How does it feel, Leifa?" Macy asked, knowing Leifa could not respond. Leifa opened her mouth to speak but only saliva and precum splashed out. "Oh my. That good? I wish I could trade places." Macy rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She was getting very turned on watching.

"Ooh," Macy moaned, pinching her nipples and caressing her perfect hips. "Renee some day you are going to have to do that to me. I love a big hard cock up my ass. Promise me you will some day soon."

Renee gripped Leifa's hips and started sawing her massive cock through Leifa's tightness. Leifa responded by gripping her shaft with her internal muscles. Her inner walls contracted deliciously around Renee's glans, enhancing the wet friction. As she sensed Renee's pleasure intensify, her own pleasure began to peak.

It wasn't the first time Leifa had been fucked by an Alhani symbiont, but it had been a while. She remembered many times in the castle, being cornered by a group of students, or overpowered by a gorgonite professor. She always got into the sex before long, that was her nature. Nevertheless sex within the creepy, regimented confines of the Pleasure Castle had become too kinky for Leifa's tastes. This was something she wanted, she found herself liking Renee already.

Leifa could never divulge the cause of her feelings to Renee. Her servant mentality precluded her from making observations to her lover as compared to others. If she could, she would say that she deeply enjoyed the way she and Macy could behave like teachers. It turned her on that Renee was like an eager young man learning to fuck. Except she was so much a female in every other way. No symbiont Leifa ever screwed had been so naïve and precious.

Leifa's insides were being stretched and mashed deliciously. All of her nerves were firing with ecstasy. She was shuddering and holding her breath. Very soon Renee's pistoning meat made her cum. She opened her mouth in a silent cry as a powerful orgasm washed through her.

Renee was moved and delighted to see an alien cumming all over her cock. Her massive, oversized cock. This time her cock did not shrink to fit, and she felt millions of other nerves and hundreds more square inches of skin in contact with Leifa's tight inner walls. Even beneath the surface, she felt her hard girth and engorged flesh squeezed against itself, every extra cubic millimeter of rigid, throbbing cock adding to her ecstasy.

She looked once more to make sure she wasn't dreaming. There it was, her massive cock stuffed in Leifa's ass, stretching it so wide it looked cartoonish, five inches wide at the base. She could see Leifa's neck bulge every time her fat cock head plowed through it.

She also felt the amari in her bloodstream pooling in her testicles. Her balls felt more heavy and full with every thrust. An excited warmth began to coalesce around her thrusting head, and she knew she was leaking precum like crazy. It was flying out of Leifa's mouth in drops and gobs with each thrust.

"Oh god oh god!" Renee was cumming. As soon as her first spasm hit, a splash of cum poured out of Leifa's mouth. Spurts followed on rapidly, and cum gushed out of Leifa's mouth like a fountain. It inundated every corner of Leifa's sither. As the cum touched her sensitive receptors there, it triggered her to orgasm again.

Renee threw her head back and stood on her toes as her orgasm continued. Leifa creamed all over the massive cock, unable to control the cum spraying out of her mouth. Leifa's body went into overdrive, cumming and squeezing Renee's shaft at the same time.

Renee felt her orgasm peak, fall, and then as Leifa's inner walls contracted around her shaft, it started over again. Renee kept thrusting and cumming, in one long, seemingly endless orgasm. Leifa's mouth was overflowing with cum. Renee was slamming her massive shaft in and out. Just as she thought the orgasm would abate, her balls tightened again and a new wave of ecstasy would take hold.

She came for several amazing minutes, at least. Renee had never cum so hard before. Leifa was sustaining her orgasm with the contractions of her inner walls. Renee poured it on, focusing on the sensations and the feeling of all the aphrodisiac in her bloodstream making its way to her heavy balls.

Renee kept cumming until every drop and spurt was expended. Her orgasm complete, Renee wearily threw herself onto the table to lie down. Leifa lay across her lap, and Macy showered kisses upon them both. "Renee, you were amazing," Leifa said, looking deep into Renee's eyes.

Renee saw true passion in Leifa's expression, and it surprised her.

Macy patted the young Avashai slave and then nodded at Renee.

"Really?" Renee asked. "I was that good?"

They both nodded vigorously. "This your first time with Avashai, right?" Macy asked.

"Yeah," said Renee.

"Next time when you're at phase three," Leifa said, "You should let us give you a wet special." She smiled and looked brightly at Renee to gauge her reaction.

"Uh, what's a wet special?" Renee asked. She thought Nina had given her a run down on all the various sexual acts that she knew were possible.

Leifa leaned forward and softly whispered in Renee's ear.

Leifa sat up straight again. "You'll cum sooo hard," she added. "Are you okay with that?"

Renee nodded weakly. The thought of fucking these sex goddesses on a regular basis was making her hard again already.

*

Thanks for reading. Next up: Chapter 6 of "Gift" Illustrated, and the conclusion of the series. Don't miss it! Please don't forget to vote, and feel free to leave your comments on the art or the text, or both!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds