Gift from Outer Space Ch. 05

"That revolution went on for for a hundred years, and Behtor not only succeeded in splintering the hegemony, but his descendants and heirs have overall continued to expand his area of influence since then, while maintaining peace within this, their quadrant."

"It sounds imperial," Renee said, remembering Bush and Cheney.

"Hmm," said Macy. "I would recommend you not call it imperial or an empire. Those are words that the Behtori see as pejorative," she advised. "Don't you agree? We prefer to call it a dynasty. Anyway, the fighting gradually subsided just a half a flux after some treaty arrangements were made with the neighboring sectors. The treaty acknowledged that Behtor controlled this quadrant of the galaxy and even allowed for buffer zones, which is very unusual in treaties.

"Long before he was granted these treaties, he was teaching his loyalists a human native language. After the treaty, he made it Behtor's common language."

"Why English?" Renee asked, confused. "English didn't sound like English seven thousand years ago."

"On Earth, civilizations rose and fell. Behtorians adopted new languages because as time passed, they wanted to hold on to that link with Earth. Sure it's tough but other hegemonic dynasties do the same thing. It helps Behtor stay competitive. Language is so important to the thinking process.

"The last time the House of Behtor decided to borrow a human language was only about four hundred years ago. They chose English. Before that, everyone in Behtor spoke Latin."

Renee's head was spinning. War? Language? Hegemony? "Why leave us there alone, ignorant to all this? Why make us blind to the truth out there!?"

"Well Renee, as you probably suspected, Earth is very important to a lot of humans in the galaxy. They don't want to live there, but they don't want it to be changed from its native state. Humans of Earth are supposed to be the stewards of their planet, to live there and scrap it out against all that filth and mess so that space humans can draw on your strengths and customs, without having to live in the dirt themselves."

Renee was confused. "But we're terrible stewards of the planet! Global warming, fossil fuels --"

Macy and Leifa burst out laughing. "Oh child," Macy sighed, catching her breath.

"I told you they believe that stuff!" Leifa preened. "I told you, I told you!" she sang, tauntingly.

No sense arguing, Renee thought as she politely refrained from further comment. "Okay. Um, what's a methuselah?" she asked. "Like, a vampire?"

"A methuselah is just a human who can live indefinitely. They change and augment their bodies and preserve their sentience through the ages. Most humans choose to live a shorter life, however."\

"Why?" Renee asked.

Macy shook her head. "The short answer? After about a century or two of happiness, happiness tends to lose meaning. There has to be something much much more, to drive that human's pursuits."

"Uh, so is Behtor still alive?" Renee asked.

Macy shook her head. "Few methuselahs choose to live much more than a flux or two. They grow very withdrawn and weary of the passage of time. It is said Behtor's involvement in the wars and the establishment of his dynasty sustained him for an extra half a flux or so, but in the end he too was satisfied, and decided it was time to leave."

Renee began to worry about Nina and the others. "Can you show me to my friends?"

Macy and Leifa looked at her. "Okay," Macy said although she seemed reluctant.

They walked out the door into a darkened hallway. In the next room on the right were a row of capsules. Macy hit a light panel and each was illuminated.

Renee let out a shrill squeak as she looked into the glass and made out the silhouette of Nina's slender, curved waist and buoyant breasts. She quickly bounded to it. "Oh my god is she okay? She's okay right?"

"Sure," said Leifa.

"She's okay like you, except she is in a deep sleep. She can't hear or see or even dream." Macy began to explain.

"I dreamed."

"She doesn't have the symbiont." replied Macy.

"We need to get her out. Now." Renee examined a small panel of buttons near the base of Nina's capsule. "I don't know what button I should press."

"Don't!" Leifa exclaimed. "You don't know what you're doing!"

"Am I going to hurt her if I press the wrong thing?" Renee asked. "Show me!"

The two Alhani looked at each other. "Renee, you are brave, but you are just going to have to trust us."

Renee turned to them. "Trust?" she asked, with a pause. "How can I trust you, when you won't let me free Nina from this thing??"

Leifa looked at Macy. "Nina! What a nice name!" she exclaimed, and Macy smiled and nodded.

"Sweetie," Macy said softly. "It's not allowed. We're all going to get in trouble if you do that."

Just then, the ship's medical robot rounded the corner.

"It's the MR, we're busted!" Leifa hissed.

Renee looked dumbly at the bulky robot as it wheeled into the room. A row of lights across the upper part of its cylindrical body gave the impression of a visored helm. Two eight-foot arm stalks ran from the top of the wheel base, and curved down in front of the robot. The arms and clunky looking body reminded Renee of the dark metal automatons that had abducted her in the first place.

The robot quickly rolled forward and the arms extended out to grab Renee's wrists. A drugged needle punctured Renee's skin, painlessly. Numbness quickly spread from that location and Renee's vision blurred, then went black.

A normal human would have been sedated for at least an hour, but Renee was already shaking the effects of the drug after five minutes. By then, she was back on the table where she first woke, restrained and unable to get up.

The medical robot wheeled out of the room and the two Alhani walked in. Renee tried to break her bonds but they were far too strong. As she beheld the two beautiful creatures, a sense of betrayal caused her face to burn and bitter tears to stream down her cheeks.

She felt her mouth, dry. Her tongue, thick and heavy. Her composure fled from her completely. She sobbed and wept.

"We're sorry Renee," said Macy. "We want to help you but--"

Renee sobbed loudly, and Macy raised her voice.

"We cannot rebel against the Captain. Even now the medical robot is going to go report this incident to him." Macy waited but Renee just kept crying. "If possible, we will do what ever we can to ease your loneliness during the next few cycles."

"Now, we better go!" Leifa urged. The two disappeared down the hall.

***

Chester heard news of what had happened and then the Avashai gave their side of the story. They explained that the prisoner was lonely and bored and how inhumane they felt her treatment was. In fact they insisted that they be allowed to keep Renee company and help her through this frightening and difficult ordeal.

Chester had his orders, however. Ultimately he offered that the medical robot keep her constant company instead. Macy and Leifa assented, and asked to be excused to his stateroom. They seemed rather cold and aloof all of a sudden.

Chester didn't worry too much. After all, they worshiped him and fought over him constantly. If that wasn't enough, he was the only game in town -- Renee was off limits, and all the other crew were in stasis. He was certain Macy and Leifa would come crawling back to him.

Sure enough, several hours later they came back, asking him to forgive them. They offered to satisfy his every sexual craving right there in the cockpit. They peeled off his clothes. They sucked his cock and then straddled it, bouncing up and down.

However, Chester felt a lacking in the exuberance of his two lovely sex slaves. It was nothing he could criticize, because they were engaged, vigorous, and they certainly came. However there was a certain element of their behavior that he could not quite define -- perhaps their way of making each sex session different somehow -- perhaps simply a decrease in the amount of amari they used. Either way, it was was more than a decrease. Something was entirely gone.

After he came he felt like a used firecracker. They thanked him cordially and headed to the air lock as usual, to wash up.

Captain Chester was a self-assured Bearkin, and he never before allowed women to manipulate him. This time was different, and he decided it was time he made an exception. Wasn't it worth it? He reasoned that it was. He had less than 150 cycles left to enjoy these two Avashai. He didn't want pass that up because he had to be the bad guy and enforce some ridiculously stringent orders. No, the frivolous machinations coming out of Serra-5 would not stand between him and his borrowed sex goddesses.

Knowing that they would be taking their time in the shower, he waited an hour. Then he called them back into his room..

"Macy, Leifa," he began, calling to them as they walked through the airlock. "Forgive me."

They quickly came back to his side and huddled around him. "You win," he added. "Take care of the girl, Renee, only. Don't take the others out of stasis. See to Renee as much as you like. Just don't give up on this old Bearkin. Okay?"

They squealed with delight, laughed and threw their arms around him, kissing his fur. As they raced out the back hatch, Chester was relieved to know that he had won their favor once more.

Life was short, Chester reasoned. Besides, he had his sentry robot to "chaperone" the other stasis capsules. What could go wrong?

***

Renee languished on the table, helpless to escape her bonds. She knew exactly what was going on. She had once threatened her symbiont that she would chain herself to a wall to get rid of it.

Well, now some aliens who wanted to take it from her had essentially done just that. Well, she wasn't going to give it up without a fight.

The loneliness and fear was already taking its toll, and Renee was talking to herself aloud.

"What was it that Besseda had said. I have to convince it that I'm no longer going to have sex, right?" Renee chuckled. "No way. Good luck with that. When those Alhani slaves come back, I'm, mmm," she sighed and moaned to herself. The very thought of them caused her to visualize an Avashai orgy. What would they be like? How would their bodies interact with her Alhani symbiont? They had promised to comfort her, had they not?

The ship hummed monotonously. The medical robot kept its silent, motionless vigil in the corner.

Renee pictured what those Avashai would look like riding her. As she visualized their bodies and awaited their arrival, her cock began to get hard.

Renee enjoyed the feeling of her arousal. She kept imagining naughty thoughts, fantasizing about the symbiont, and the Avashai, and Nina. As she closed her eyes and turned the images over in her mind, her cock became engorged.

She sensed someone enter the room and she opened her eyes. Macy and Leifa walked through the doorway. Renee blinked in disbelief.

The two sex slaves' eyes went to Renee's engorged cock. "Oh my, is that a present for me?" Macy joked, gazing with delight at Renee's throbbing member.

"Here, let me free you," Leifa said. She pressed a button near Renee's ankle and Renee's restraints retracted into the fixtures in the table. Renee sat up.

The girls all looked at Renee's hard cock as it throbbed and a large drop of precum formed at the tip.

"Can I? May I?" Renee nervously asked as she reached out to touch Macy's breast with her fingertips.

"Yes," Macy smiled, laughing and pressing her breast into Renee's palm.

"Don't be nervous," Leifa softly whispered, pushing her breasts up against Renee's shoulder. "Macy, she's sooo horny. We need to do her now!" Leifa took Renee's hand and began licking Renee's fingers.

"What is your favorite position?" Macy asked in a soft, gentle voice.

Renee honestly never thought much about that. She had only had her cock for a short while, and most of that time was in low gravity. What would she do with two girls besides?

"What is your favorite hole?" Leifa asked, a light giggle in her voice. "Is it anal?" Leifa leaned close to Renee, brushing Renee's earlobe with her tongue. "I love anal. It's my favorite." As Leifa's breath touched her, Renee felt icy heat spread from her ear, making her more horny. Her dick was standing on end, and about a foot in length.

Leifa turned and pointed her perfect ass toward Renee. Her skin was white with a wide band of black that wrapped around her hips like a belt, with a white triangle in the middle. Above the "belt" on either side of her spine were two long stripes that tapered into points.

Her pussy was white as paper and glistening wet.

Renee sat up and began to caress Leifa's skin. She wanted to touch it and see what it was like. It was warm and smooth and flawless, and otherwise felt just like human skin. She began to caress the stripes on either side of Leifa's spine, up and down.

Leifa began to shudder a bit. "Mmm," she moaned. "I could really go for some reverse cowgirl." She squatted above Renee, and Renee guided her cock head towards Leifa's pussy. Leifa lowered herself onto it carefully.

Renee felt at first a familiar stretch of hot, wet pussy. As she pushed deeper, she felt as though her cock was really going deep into Leifa.

"Whoa!!" Renee said with surprise as she buried her cock to the hilt inside Leifa. Unlike other pussies she had up to now, she did not hit a roof inside Leifa.

"What is it?" Leifa asked.

"How deep are you, oh fuuuuck! Oh, ooooh, I'm so deep in you!" Renee moaned.

"You like that?" Leifa grinned. "Now, let's get started." Without further warning, Leifa's cushiony inner walls squeezed and undulated along the entire length of Renee's cock. Renee gasped and moaned.

Leifa let out a passionate moan and began sliding up and down Renee's shaft.

Macy leaned in between them and began licking Renee's nipples. Renee felt a tingling sensation wherever Macy's tongue touched her. After slathering her breasts with saliva, Renee's entire chest felt hot and tingly.

Renee felt lust welling up inside her. Leifa was slowly rising and falling on her cock. Renee noticed how Leifa's body responded when she stroked the stripes on her back, so she resumed caressing them, and Leifa's pussy clenched even more tightly and aggressively.

Macy's tongue was licking her chest all over, setting her skin ablaze with hot sensations.

Macy slowly brought her lips closer to Renee's, until they gently touched in a kiss. As they kissed, Macy's tongue snaked into Renee's mouth, saturating it with saliva. Renee was overcome for a few seconds as many strange feelings washing over her. Sex with aliens. Granted, it was a little weird, but she had her own cock, and that was weird too. Weird, but perfect, and oh so pleasurable.

Something in Macy's saliva was a drug, Renee realized. She had absorbed it everywhere she had been licked, and now she could feel the warm, light feeling from her head to her toes. The urgent desire to fuck was making her head spin.

Macy finally pulled away from their kiss, and moved around the table so that she was crouched between Renee's legs. Her long tongue snaked out and wrapped around Renee's balls.

Oh, fuck.

Leifa was bucking and riding Renee hard and fast. She was taking Renee in as deep as she could with each stroke. Renee longed for the feeling of her cock butting up against Leifa's cervix, but there seemed nothing there to hit.

After all those hot and sexy dreams, Renee felt her orgasm building towards the inevitable climax. Moments later she let out a cry of pleasure that echoed down the steel hallways of the ship. Her cum inundated Leifa as she spurted her load deep inside the sex slave.

She felt her cock grow harder and longer. Leifa felt it too, and moaned with pleasure as it slid even deeper, and the shaft pressed fuller against her pussy walls.

"My turn," Macy softly said to Leifa. Leifa got off Renee, and Renee saw that she had indeed reached phase 2. Her cock was now some 18 inches long and about three plus inches thick.

Renee felt relaxed and somewhat satisfied, only her raging hard on seemed to want more. She lay back and watched and wondered what Macy was going to do. Macy held Renee's cock with both hands, stroking and kissing it.

"Do you like oral sex?" Macy asked.

Renee stuttered incoherently. If her cock was not going to shrink to fit, it was not going to fit in Macy's mouth, period. What came out instead was, "Ooohhh shsh hya hoyl maybeh."

Macy smiled as she read the expression on Renee's face. Then she turned and looked at her cock. She positioned herself on the table as if she were about to begin a 69, opened her mouth wide, and began to try to take the massive meat into her mouth. Her teeth retracted and her jaw opened wide. Impossible as it seemed, she took the head entirely into her mouth. She shook her head a little as she wiggled forward on the massive meat. Sure enough the girl -- the creature -- was working the cock into the back of her mouth and down her throat. In moments the deep throat demonstration was well underway, with Macy's wet lips wrapped tightly around the root of Renee's cock.

Macy's aphrodisiac saliva coated every inch of Renee's cock and the powerful drugs worked their way into Renee's bloodstream.

Now, Alhani physiology internally is very different from humans. Their digestive system is a short tract that proceeds in a more or less straight line from their mouth to their anus. It is lined with an intricate and complex system of muscles. Only a small compartment adjoining this conduit allows them to trap and absorb nutrients -- should they decide to eat at all.

Although powerful muscles throughout could squeeze any foreign objects out with deft ease, Alhani are also able to rinse this tract out with water from a shower or hose. This convenient flushing along with their lack of need to eat frequently made Avashai bodies very clean and sanitary.

Renee did not yet know about the avashai cleansing ritual but she could tell they were both flawless and clean. It was clear that they were built to fuck some truly big hulking cocks as well, because Macy was deep throating her 18 inches with confident ease. Her long tongue was gripping and stroking the base of Renee's cock inside Macy's warm, wet mouth.

Leifa faced the table and leaned against it, and rubbed her smooth ass cheek with one hand. "There, see? We can deep throat your big, hard cock."

Renee nodded, gasping with pleasure.

"Now, are you going to fuck my ass or not? Please?" Leifa reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks for Renee.

Renee could not comply, she just grunted as Macy began sucking her even harder. Renee had never felt the pleasurable contractions of an Avashai's deep throat. Macy's neck itself seemed to have increased in diameter to accommodate Renee's massive girth, and yet she silently stuffed Renee's meat staff deeper and deeper. It was so deep it was past the bottom of her rib cage, and yet, Macy had it down there, and her inner walls were contracting around it, all the way to the tip and beyond. What was even more amazing was that Macy seemed to be really enjoying it.

Renee saw the base of her shaft impossibly thick, and Macy's mouth slowly taking in the last few inches. Macy's jaw seemed to dislocate and her mouth opened even wider. Renee felt her using her eight inch tongue to lick hers balls, applying a concentrated dose of amari.

That was it, Renee realized. Whoever had created these girls had designed creatures capable of deep throat perfection. Renee felt Macy's wet walls contracting all around her shaft. She squeezed her throbbing cock in defined waves that moved up and down Renee's entire shaft. At first it felt like several lubricated hands all going back and forth. Then the waves in Macy's throat began moving in one direction, pulling and sucking Renee's cock down, deeper.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds