Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

I've had Madi's fists in my ass before. In fact I've seen the bulges through my stomach as she pleasured me, but I've always been watching, enamoured with the sensations that I couldn't think to do anything else as I watched her work my asshole, even when her massive cock was staring me in the face. But not this time, no this I felt her cock against me. Her hands began to pull me apart, spreading my hole far wider than it was naturally meant to. I looked back at her, curious as to her plan, but then I felt her entering me, pressing the head, already slick with her pre-cum, into my unnaturally stretched ass. I didn't question her further, I just opened my mouth wide and cried out in absolute bliss, even as I looked down at my stomach, seeing the bulge of her hands, and the quickly appearing cock. All I could think after was how glad I was to have had sound proofing in our room.

She was reaching deeper into me now. I was certain she was almost a foot in with both her arms and cock, and I could feel them, all of them. Not a single inch went unnoticed by me, even as she began to fuck my intestines, twisting just right to continue onward, my magic affecting her, making her arms and cock as flexible as a tentacle, speaking of which... while I was in a realm of pleasure, a thought entered my subconscious, and my body reacted accordingly. I moaned lowly, as tentacle after tentacle sprouted from my back, Madi seemed to remain oblivious to this, no doubt eyes closed in bliss as she pushed inch after inch into me, her arms up to her elbows, and unable to go further, however they continued thrusting, while her gigantic phallus pressed onward, no doubt nearing my stomach. Yet still I wanted more, as such I concentrated a small portion of magic into her arms, making them longer and longer. She noticed this and groaned aloud in pleasure.

Now over a dozen tentacles were reaching out from my back. I grinned wickedly inside, their slimy lengths close enough to Madi that I could feel her warmth, one was near her face, her breathing sending delightful chills through my body. I looked back at Madi, to see my tentacles around her, but not touching her... yet. The camera moved to capture it all, as I sent a single command to my additional appendages: fuck her. They acted instantly, entrapping her in their slimy grasp, as they moved over her voluptuous form, giving her skin an oiled look, while one slid between her full breasts, one of its brothers moving to hold them together, so it could effectively fuck them. Her mouth opened wide as she prepared to cry out in pleasure, only for yet another tendril to enter her, its girth great enough that she was completely gagged as it slid down her throat. Her eyes met mine, clearly telling me to fuck her. I was more than willing to oblige.

While I fucked her tits and throat, she continued to rut into me. I was more than eager to repay the favour, two tentacles moved to her hips, continuing to her ass cheeks and thighs, coating them in their slime, while slipping between them, one teasing her puckered asshole, while the other stimulated her swollen pussy lips and clit. My tentacles were all as sensitive as my cock, and I could feel every part of her, whether it be her throat, drooling pussy, slick ass cheeks, or her bountiful tits, and now I still needed more, however I intended to savour her. I continued to simply tease her cunt and ass, while fucking her throat and tits, her eyes struggling to look at mine, the feelings of my anus and the ministrations of my tentacles beating down on her control, her cock throbbing slightly now, a sign of her building orgasm. I could tell that she wanted me to fuck her, but that would wait, at least until I'd reached my nirvana. Then she would be well and truly fucked.

I was nearing my climax now. My pussy dripping onto the bed below, the camera moving to capture my juices, and the sight of my stomach distorting around her arms and dick, panning to her thrusting in and out with all the force of a hurricane. My magical body reacted to it by inflating my tits, pressing my hard as bullets nipples into the bed, rubbing them delightfully as Madi's rutting moved me with each thrust. I could feel the heat inside me, burning away all my cares, but igniting the desire for an even greater sensation. My magic worked to my needs, and I feel could it concentrate just above my drooling cunt, I couldn't care less at that moment however, as a far more pressing matter came to my attention. Madi hilted in me, crying out in joy.

I couldn't vocalise my pleasure, as an orgasm I'd only felt a few times washed through me. Madi's cock pulsed within me, her arms going rigid, as a ball travelled up her length, stretching me even more, and causing my eyes to roll up in orgasmic ecstasy. The sheets were completely soaked in my orgasm, my juices practically acting as a waterfall as I felt Madi's first ball of cum reach my stomach, another already travelling up my intestinal tract, followed by another, and another, and another. I placed my weight on one hand, and moved the other to my already distorted stomach, where I felt her first spray of cum shoot into me, immediately inflating me, the cum trying to rise up my throat. I wanted it all inside however, and sealed my stomach, keeping it all inside. Despite reaching nirvana, I felt it all.

Her cock and hands plugged my rear, keeping each drop of cum inside me. I could feel the drenched sheets against my swelling stomach, and still she continued to cum, my massively inflated belly now beginning to lift me off the bed. Balls of cum continued to pump into me, spurring my tentacles to fuck her body harder, though I didn't give them the ability to cum, instead they simply produced plenty of slime, lightly inflating her own stomach. Three full minutes passed, and finally her reservoir of cum had petered out. She began to deflate inside me, and pulled her arms out, each one as long as her legs, and coated in her sperm. There was a brief moment of reprise before the floodgates opened.

I found my voice once more and let out a cry of both pleasure, and disappointment. Pleasure as wonderfully hot sperm shot through my bowels, disappointment as my stomach deflated, gradually returning to simply a pudgy belly, her cum slowly dripping out of my raised ass. We were immobile for a while, basking in the aftermath, but there were people to entertain, and by people, I mean me. I got up from my hands and knees, standing beside the bed, taking a second the take in the cum soaked sheets, and my fucking gorgeous girlfriend, my limp tentacles still entwined around her, keeping her nipples and pussy out my view, though that merely enticed me further. She was panting, her eyes closed, still enjoying the afterglow, but soon she'd have much more to enjoy. Walking around to her side of the bed, a predatory smile spread across my face. The camera had moved back now, to catch everything.

"Hey Madi, time to get fucked." I told her, and in an instant, her eyes were open, she bolted up right, her mouth slightly open and with a line of drool coming from one side. Her eyes literally glowed with her lust. I made a small gesture at the camera, telling it to zoom in on my crotch, where a bulge of flesh was evident. I connected my mind to Madi's to ask her how big she wanted it, and her reaction was instantaneous. 'Until I can ride it like a pony.' There was no hint of a joke in her mind, and I knew she could take it, though how well the audience would take it, was an entirely different matter, but that was secondary to our lusts. Later I was thankful we had a large bedroom.

I grabbed her head and forced her to my crotch. She immediately began licking at me, her tongue running delightfully over my pussy lips, and engorged clit, before reaching my bulge, which was growing steadily, its tip becoming a rapidly darker purple, with a tiny slit. When it was four inches in length, Madi abandoned my cunt entirely, taking the entirety in her mouth, even as it grew. She was salivating wildly, her drool running over my pussy, mixing with my juices as they continued dripping down my inner thighs. I heard her gagging slightly, as my length grew down her throat, setting off her gag reflex, though she stifled it quickly. My girth increased as well, beginning to show through her throat.

Madi looked up at me. Her eyes shining with her happiness and lust, their burning desire affecting me, making my now eight inch phallus spontaneously grow another five, going deep into her oesophagus, and continued growing at an even greater pace, adding about an inch every one or two seconds, while my girth increased at a slightly slower pace. I knew she couldn't breathe anymore, but that was of no concern to us; she could last hours at a time without oxygen, in fact to her my cock was probably like oxygen. Three minutes passed, my cock never stopping its growth, even though her stomach had stretched to the floor, my cock head actually lifting her off the ground, every vein of my dick visible through her taut skin, with a large balloon growing out, made from my pre-cum alone. Another minute passed, and finally I stopped.

I had slowed the growth down about a minute in thankfully. If I hadn't, I would no doubt we trapped against the walls, due to my bountiful dick, even so it was still about six feet long and about half a foot in girth. Madi would no doubt be smiling, were it not for the fact that her jaw was severely stretched, even by our standards. My tentacles reaffirmed their grip around her, now moving her up and down my cock, using her as little more than a masturbation tool, her stomach distorting wildly around my girth and length, while continuing to balloon out from my continuously flowing pre. Madi constantly made noises, many sounding like crosses between moans and gags, but always sounded like she was in bliss, her spit flying everywhere, and running down my pillar of masculinity. Our room was eight feet by nine feet, so we had some room, but even then, with the bed and my massive cock, it was somewhat cramped, however that was of little importance now, as I felt a heat building in my gut, as I spontaneously grew a demonic prostate, one capable of producing enough semen to flood the River Nile, an exaggeration, but close enough. I hilted in her as I felt the first stream reach the tip.

Madi could feel me swell within her. She knew what was coming, her eyes shedding blood red tears of happiness, as she felt her body swell even greater around me, and finally as her stomach inflated instantly with my sperm, my cock plugging her oesophagus so perfectly that the pressure could only force it through her bowels. With a thought, her ass was spread wide by tentacles, several forcing themselves inside her anus, effectively plugging the exit, keeping every last drop of sperm I gave her inside her stomach. When the first stream died down, she looked to be carrying quintuplets to term, and another was already at the tip. In a short time she filled most of the room.

I couldn't stop cumming. I knew I should, given the fact that I was pressed against the wall now, but I just couldn't stop, the pleasure so great it completely dominated my control, giving Madi gallons upon gallons of semen. I could tell she was trying to absorb it into her body, but she had already taken as much as she could, my body unable to absorb anymore, her stomach simply filling up what little space remained in our room. With a desperate plea to stop this, I took control of my body, if only a for a moment, but that was all I needed to shrink my cock down enough that my ocean of cum came shooting up her oesophagus, spraying from her nose and mouth, dousing me entirely in my produce. Despite shrinking my cock, I was still cumming, adding more and more to the flood that was gradually creating a literal pool. I finally felt my flow die down as the pool reached my knees, though it simply continued to rise as Madi puked up a continuous river of cum. I held Madi above the white pool, keeping her from choking.

Due to her cries of pleasure, Madi was beginning to run out of air. I knew she could live without oxygen for some time, however that was assuming she didn't use up any she already had in her body, and after her screams of pleasure, she had used up about all she had. I pulled my tentacles from her ass, releasing that floodgate also. The pool was up to my crotch now, with no way to escape, it just continued to rise, until at long last, her stomach had deflated enough that it no longer poured from her mouth, however by then the cum had gone to my waist.

"You can... put me... down now." Madi gasped, her full lips coated in cum. I did as she said, placing her down on her feet.

"Wow, you really had a lot didn't you?"

"Yeah." I gasped in agreement, running my hand through the thick, viscous fluid. I looked up to see the camera had gone to the ceiling, getting the entire room in the shot.

"Better clean up, any more and for all we know the walls will start breaking." I said.

"Yeah, but," Madi placed a hand on her still swollen stomach, appearing to look as though she were six months pregnant, "I can't take anymore in my stomach, and I want my womb empty." She whined.

"Don't worry, I've got this covered." I told her, and a light began to emanate from me, as my body transformed to that of a centaur, my cock as long and thick as before, though in the shape of a horses. The pool of cum began to lower, as I absorbed it into my equine form, growing balls as I did so. My testicles grew at an exponential rate, quickly becoming the size of bowling balls, then beach balls, surpassing them and becoming as big, if not bigger, than yoga balls. But they even surpassed those.

I had to grow my legs to keep from being lifted by my growing balls. I quickly realised that the room was too small and that the amount of cum I intended to unleash, would no doubt be too much for this one room to take.

"Madi, I think we need a bigger room."

"I couldn't agree with you more." She said and kissed me, feeling the sudden heat as my magic flared, reacting to my need for a bigger room. Madi, myself, and the camera vanished from our bedroom, appearing in a barn, which was on the land Credo had bought for me all those years ago. It was often strange to be here, it was like I could feel his presence, yet I never saw him, as though he were a spectre. I shook away the thoughts, instead focusing on Madi's lips against mine, her tongue wrestling against my own. My cock began to rise once more.

I continued to grow my torso and legs, my breasts also growing in time. All the while my testicles continued to inflate, becoming akin to wrecking balls. I was uncertain how big I'd have to grow, feeling Madi's lips struggling to keep against mine, and I felt her hands on my shoulders, her legs wrapping around my waist to keep her at my level. The ground was several more feet beneath my eye level now, and even then my balls were brushing the ground. I began to fear I would grow to the top of the barn, but as soon as that thought crossed my mind, they stopped growing, though I could feel them filling with enough cum to impregnate an entire town of women, the liquid no doubt as thick as jelly, maybe even thicker. Good god I needed to cum now.

My tentacles wrapped once again around Madi, moving her crotch to be level with my cock. It was almost erect, it's length so great that it grew past my forelegs, even growing to be seen past my mountainous breasts, which had also grown with my transformation, now covering a good portion of my torso, my nipples hard as bullets at the peak. Madi was squirming in my grip now, her desire no longer under her minds control, as her pussy dripping onto the floor. She saw the camera coming to her face, and opened her mouth, showing the large amount of semen she held there, before making a display of swallowing it, chewing the thick, yoghurt like liquid before gulping it down her throat. Once more opening wide and showing the lack of cum.

It was one hell of sight to see, and just what my cock needed to reach its full glory. Before I would penetrate her with my tree sized dick, I raised her head to mine.

"I hope you're ready, because in less than three seconds, you're going to be full of cum, so much so that you'll be pregnant with dozens of my young." She was panting in lust now, the words placing the image in her mind, of her abdomen swollen massively with my children.

"Oh god, please! Please, please fuck me! Fuck me full of your children!" She cried out, mashing her lips to mine, our breasts pressing against the other, sending delightful shivers of pleasure down my spine and to my pussy. Oh, I intend to, I thought and moved her back to my cock's level. She stared down at it, her eyes wide and mouth open, drooling all over her tits, as she panted in lust. The camera moved to her pussy, keeping out of the way of my cock, as I began to press into her, my flat tip bashing into her lips, but struggling to stretch her comparatively small cunt. I didn't falter though, pressing onward and into her.

Madi cried out in joy as the tip began to pass her lips. It was no easy feat, the tip barely fitting in, even with her supernatural ability to stretch beyond a humans imagination. The mushroom shaped tip was plainly visible, as the girth stretched her body grossly, and, with a pull from my tentacle, and a push from my body, I finally began to slide into her. I threw my head back in delight, the sensations of her moist tunnel squeezing my cock bringing a 'small' spurt of pre-cum from my tip, the amount significant enough that it made her belly swell slightly, from the amount entering her womb. I continued to press into her, my cock being devoured inch by blissful inch by her lustful cunt, quickly meeting her cervix. I didn't stop, merely applied more pressure, breaking through the barrier and entering her hungry womb.

"Feel that Madi!? I'm in your womb, and there's still a lot more where that came from!" I cried out to her, but she was drowning in her pleasure, unable to answer me, even if she could hear me. I had barely a foot in her, and my cock was about six feet long, no doubt far beyond what many would consider a pleasurable view, but for me and Madi, this was fairly standard. Though I intended to break those standards.

When I hit the back of her womb, her crotch was only just hidden by my rather impressive bust, meaning that I had a LOT of cock waiting to fuck her body to far beyond its limits. It was amazing to see my throbbing dick through her flesh, each pulse of my heart showing in the cock shaped bulge, as its pulsations sent constant shocks of pleasure through her body. When she was suitably adjusted to my size, or as adjusted as one could possibly get to something as thick as a tree trunk, my tentacles pulled her off and on my cock, each time moving a little more inside her, gradually forcing the bulge to her sternum, her elastic skin quickly being forced to her face, where she smiled widely, seeing how much was inside her, and knowing that so much more awaited her. What she wanted from me was obvious: to fuck her into oblivion, or even beyond that. The thought turned me on even greater than I already was.

I was only two feet inside her, four feet remaining. Madi was gurgling loudly, my cock forcing the cum still packing her stomach up her oesophagus, sending it through her throat, the thick fluid pouring from her smiling lips, running across her body. I knew she'd be disappointed at losing so much of my cum, and we had promised to give a show unlike anything on earth. I grew another dozen tentacles, six tipped with wicked looking needles, and the rest phallic like the rest, each one with numerous prostrates throughout their long bodies.

"Hey Madi," She only gurgled in pleasure by way of response, "I'm gonna make your tits bigger." I was purposely simplistic and vague, meaning even she would be surprised by the sheer mass I would inflate her breasts to. My tentacles flipped her over, still using her to masturbate my cock, even as the spiked tentacles moved to her breasts, poised over her nipples like cobras ready to strike. When I was three feet inside her, the needles entered her swollen tits.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds