Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

She cried out in pain at the penetration. Not wanted her to suffer, I forced six tentacles down her throat, their writhing forms obscenely visible through her throat, as they travelled down her sternum and entered her stomach, pouring their entire forms into it, causing her body to distort even further, the camera capturing everything, remaining at her breasts, as I began to pour even more fluid into them, the already large chest turning more into udders than anything, quickly doubling in size in seconds, and keeping that pace. The other six tentacles in her stomach had now forced four feet each inside her, the amount of pre-cum they produced rounding her massive belly out impossibly large, thanks to the prostrates my original ones had also grown. My cock was almost four feet inside her, the bulge far past her head now, though she couldn't tell, as her eyes rolled back in her unending bliss. Despite her near unconscious state her hips continued to shake against me.

A sudden desire shot through me. I acted on it instantly, feeling my tongue snake out of my mouth, its length easily enough to reach Madi, whose womb was now impaled on four and a half feet of cock, along with six feet of several tentacles in her stomach, at least four gallons of pre-cum alone swelling it as well. My tongue waved through the air, moving to Madi's rear, feeling around for it, before finally finding my target. Madi, her mind practically broken from the sensations, let out a loud moan as she felt my tongue run over her asshole. Even after all these years I hadn't tasted her there yet, but there's a first time for everything, at that thought I penetrated her slightly, tasting both her ass and what remained of my cum. I let out my own moan at the taste and began to push inch upon inch into her.

I licked at the walls of her anus, lapping up any of my cum that remained. I couldn't say what her ass tasted of really, all I could think to describe was that it tasted like Madi. My tongue was had eight inches buried in her now, and I stopped thrusting into her, letting my tentacles do that for me. Speaking of which, her tits had far surpassed even my balls now, pressing hard against the wooden floor, yet she only moaned in pleasure, no doubt desiring the maximum that I could give her. As she was used to masturbate my cock and tongue, I could hear the fluid in her breasts slosh around, the liquid I'd pumped into her working to inflate them by causing her to produce milk on a massive level, easily making gallons upon gallons each minute, the nipples swelling in time to her breasts, each one now three inches long and an inch thick. With a grin I decided not to hold back any longer.

After what had happened years ago, I had placed barriers to stem the flow of magical power in my body. These made it so that I could use my power, however it would be a fraction of what I could do, and now I disabled those restrictions, letting the magic surge through me. In response to the sudden influx of power, dozens of tentacles, each three inches thick, grew from my back, each one equipped to deliver gallons of their own sperm. My bust grew massively, almost matching Madi's, while my cock gained three feet in length and half a foot in girth, stretching Madi to even her breaking point. Realising this, my magic acted, making her body indestructible. I grew several feet taller as my balls practically doubled in size, the sperm already there condensing and being filled with more of the same kind. I began to near the top of the barn, but my magic instantly teleported us and the camera to a new area.

I knew where we were instantly. Looking around I took in the sight of all the roses, as they quivered in reaction to the overwhelming scent of sex. With a powerful pull, I completely hilted in Madi, all nine feet of demonic cock completely buried in her body. She barely twitched in my tentacles grasp, but that was fine, I knew she could feel everything, as I began to pull her off my cock, until just the tip remained inside her, only to viciously pull her down. I retracted my tongue from her ass, as I decided to morph back to my human state, though standing at least eleven feet tall, and with breasts the size of balls, Madi's own tits raised her crotch above mine, and still they grew, my spiked tentacles plugging the exit. From my back almost a hundred hungry tentacles waved around, all of them awaiting my orders. Two words: Fuck us.

I don't think even our fans would take what we did there. All my tentacles were as thick as my new wrist, roughly five inches, and they struck like lightning, stuffing Madi's already overstretched cunt and ass, their shapes visibly writhing through her stomach. I screamed in ecstasy, my sole desire at that moment was more of this, more of this heavenly pleasure. Even as tentacle upon tentacle stuffed her body, at least a dozen moved in on my unoccupied holes. Since I had grown far bigger than the average woman, I thickened them, each one at least as thick as Madi's thigh. I could feel them entering me, stretching my pussy and asshole blissfully wide, thrusting their monstrous lengths into my womb and bowels, their shapes showing obscenely through my stomach. One after the other, my tentacles stuffed us both, Madi receiving the majority, her comparatively small body seeming to be comprised entirely of the mountainous stomach she'd become. As I fucked us both into blissful oblivion, I felt a familiar heat building.

As I came ever nearer to my orgasm, the roses around us finally came alive. I must've gone mad for a while there, since I sent my magic into them all, transforming their ejaculate into my own sperm, capable of impregnating a human, not only that, but I increased their output to match my own. I felt them crawling along my legs, and knew they were targeting Madi, following my overwhelming desire for her. I had no idea what must've been going through her mind, assuming she was even conscious by this point, but I knew that her desires were my own, and that no matter what I wished to do to her, she would love. With those thoughts coursing through my mind, I ordered the roses to enter her and cum when I did. So overpowering was my command and desire, that every rose in the field reacted, even those that were several dozen metres away. I hilted inside Madi just as rose upon rose pressed in.

All I could think of was how hot this would look on video. How amazing Madi would be with her stomach the size of our home, her womb completely swollen with my young. My thoughts turned to Melissa and the joy she had brought her, not only that, but the power she possessed despite her young age. The idea of fathering dozens, even hundreds of those children sent a delightful chill through me. My power once more reacted to my desires, forcing my body to produce gallons more of my cum, while it flowed into Madi, altering her ovaries causing her eggs to become fertile and multiply, one for each of my sperm. Deciding that it might be a little hard on Madi to birth so many with such a puny body, I began to grow her, making her about nine feet tall, altering her hips to be even wider, and making her breasts swell even faster, each one containing almost a truck load of milk. The floodgates opened as the fiftieth rose entered her womb alongside twenty or so tentacles and my cock.

I screamed out in unending bliss. My magic shot into overdrive, her ovaries making hundreds of eggs each second to match the my virility. Each time I shot into her, my balls refilled even more, despite the fact that I shot enough to inflate her already massive womb to inconceivable levels, with every single sperm assaulting her eggs, creating a legion of new life. And that was just my cocks produce, my tentacles each shooting similar amounts, while the roses unleashed a relatively small river inside her. I had made her body absolutely indestructible, so I didn't care how utterly absurd this looked.

"That's it Madi! Swell with my babies! Give birth to legions of my children!" I screamed out in orgasmic madness. I had so much magical power remaining that I knew this would continue for sometime, but that hardly mattered, all that did was impregnating her and floating on cloud nine while I did so. This world would be ours...

I bolted upright, panting from the dream. I ran a hand through my hair, to find it completely soaked in cum, as was my bed. Next to me Madi was unconsciously lapping at the cum soaked sheets. Despite the enormous amount of pleasure I currently felt, I was also somewhat terrified of what I'd seen and done in that dream. It had been so long now since I had almost lost my mind, but Credo had saved me from that, yet... did I still hold that desire? The desire to impregnate any and all women, and then take over this world with my offspring? I shook my head physically, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

If there was anything that I would never do, is fall like that again. While I had often fantasised about impregnating Madi again, I never went through with it, since I still wasn't entirely sure what I was anymore. When Credo defeated Lucifer, I had felt his power enter my body, but whether that changed what I really was is still unknown. Whenever I talked to Madi, she would tell me that she was all for the idea, but wouldn't force it until I was certain. My thoughts turned to Melissa, who was like a little angel, but, were it not for Credo, she just as easily could've been a demon. Would that happen if Madi and I had another child?

In the bathroom I looked into the mirror. No one in this house needed lights, seeing as how we were all mythical creatures in one way or another, but even if I were human, I could clearly see the glow in my eyes. Despite the glow being a light blue, it scared me. I didn't know entirely what it meant, but I knew it couldn't have been good, then I remembered how Madi's eyes glowed when she vamped out. I shuffled through my memories of recent weeks, from buying the camera, to setting up the website, and all the sex we'd had. Each session was fairly equal between who did the fucking and who received said fucking, with Madi always insisting to cum inside my womb, saying that she loved seeing me swell with her seed, like a pseudo pregnancy. Now I fear I truly am pregnant.

I placed my hand on my stomach, noting the almost imperceptible bulge there. I focused my magic there, essentially feeling around my womb for signs of growing life. When it seemed to be coming up empty, I almost breathed a sigh of relief, but then I felt it, the life that was slowing growing within my body. I was about to being panicking, the memories of what had happened those years ago flooding back, focusing solely on how Lucifer had impregnated me. As the horrible memories flooded back, though I remembered the pleasure he'd inflicted upon me in the process, causing my cock to give a little twitch, but the indescribable pain I'd felt afterwards clung to my mind like a stalker. Then I felt something break through the darkness of my memories.

It was kind of warmth. Something entirely different to what I usually felt, there was nothing sexual about, but I could feel a warmth flooding my body from my stomach. I watched myself in the mirror, seeing a kind of soft glow emanating from my abdomen. I knew it was the life now growing within me, but it no longer terrified me, even my memories of before began to fade into the background, banished there by a sudden on rush of motherly love I felt at the realisation that I was indeed pregnant, but with Madi's child, not the incarnation of pure evil.

"I wonder what Madi will think?" I asked aloud, caressing my stomach.

(Meanwhile... in the 3rd person perspective)

An ethereal being watched the young woman. It was felt concern for her as her face turned from mild worry, to terror in moments, before suddenly turning blank, as though she were trying to process a sudden onslaught of information, before finally she let the smallest of smiles move her lips. The being sighed in relief before feeling a soft breeze in the wind, knowing this to a signal of sorts, the invisible being spread its wings and took flight, seeking other women who could bare the children of angels. Yet still its thoughts stayed with the woman. As it flew away a single tear fell to the earth.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds