Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant

He said the latter, not really feeling sorry or guilty, because the feeling of cumming inside his own mom and fill the pussy that he came to life in was the best thing he's ever experienced. It felt so good it couldn't be wrong or unnatural - why else would it be so wonderful a feeling? He only hopped his mom would calm down and that this wouldn't be the last time he would have his mom under him with his softening cock just having filled her with his cum.

"I'm not on the FUCKING PILL! Shit! And it's the worst time to cum in me... and, and, and I'm your MOTHER for fuck's sake!"

She was clearly not happy, by he kept her in place until she calmed down. His cock had popped out a few times, but managed to find it's way back in to the warmth of his mother all the time. Which probably was part of her giving up, realizing there was not point in fighting, the deed was done and her son seemed intent on staying inside her and his cock always seemed to get back inside her no matter what she did.

All while this, her words began to sink in for him. His own mom isn't on the pill, which he simple hadn't had any though about, and that she on top of that was in the prime of her monthly cycle... He felt his cock harden and twitch at the thought that she seemed so certain she'd end up pregnant, and he realized that he just might no longer be a lonely child... He might have used a condom, and maybe just fucked her once had he know. He wasn't sure, but if he wasn't a little drunk he'd probably had chickened out. But, now that it was done, he realized he loved the though of his mom being pregnant with his child, their child, his own sibling.

"Mom, would you keep it?" he asked with sincerity in his voice, something inside him really wanted her to.

"Why do you think I'm panicking? Of course I will! Even if I had no say in making it, and it is incest..."

"If I had known you weren't on the pill I might have been more careful... but mom, honestly hearing you say you're not hesitating to keep our kid, my own sibling, makes me... happy."

"You better be! I have you know you'll have to take responsibility for this."

Now that she'd calmed down it seemed strangely natural for both of them to lie there in her bed, mother and son, naked and a hard cock in a pussy that was far from dry. Not only wet from incestuous cum, but also pussy juice. It had been so long since the last time she had felt a cock convulse inside her, and while it was rape, her pussy ached for more - not with pain but with desire to exercise the muscles whose purpose is to milk a cock and welcome life to the world. That it was her own son was strange, she does love him more than the world and her own life, but he'd just been raping her.

She was worried about getting pregnant, yet at the same time, she's always wanted to have one more child... She found herself with the same mix of fears all mothers have at the prospect of pregnancy, and a sense of maternal pride in thinking about being a mother. She realized she was just like when she was thinking about her first pregnancy, just this time it wasn't planned and it was the baby from then that now was all grown up on top of her that would be the father.

Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, last night she'd had a good time celebrating her son's birthday, she'd gotten a little more drunk than she planned and sure her head was aching some now. She remembers waking up in a dreamy haze... at first thinking she was still dreaming, and that the feeling of a man on top and inside her was just a wet dream, then feeling confused as she smelled the scent of her own son... why would her dream lover smell like... no, wait, it can't be... shit it is... feels good, but, wait stop, maybe he's only passed out on top... no, that must be his cock I'm feeling... in me... has he cum yet?... and I'm not on protection... and... and... she had realized she should be ovulating about now it was then she woke up fully and started panicking about having her son's cock inside her.

Then she had realized that oddly, the first real thoughts in her mind were along the lines of possibly being pregnant by her son and feeling happy and scared about the prospect of giving her son a sibling that he himself has fathered with her. The fact that he'd just taken her, and thus raped her, his own mother and that she had incestuous seeds inside her was somehow more "matter of fact", and he just had basically said "yup, I raped you mom, felt so good I had do cum too" was almost comically non-nonchalant - funnily just like him, never quite thinking all the way when having fun...

She felt the conflict of maternal "yup that's my boy, but I love him" and "he fucking raped me", but realizing with the latter that it was deep down mostly more of a "stupid boy, you should have told me you wanted sex, now I've missed out on the first part..."

She felt herself relaxing feeling a little reassured and smiling as she'd hear him say he felt happy hearing she would keep their baby and began really hoping she'd catch now. She knew how long she and his dad had been trying to have him, so she knew it actually wasn't a sure thing she'd be rocking a baby in her arms once again in 9 months time...

She began wondering if this was a one time thing, or if he'd be willing to keep trying to make a baby with her if it didn't work this time... She found that she was wrapping her legs around her son's waist, knowing her body was starved and pretty much was saying to her brain that "while brain do thinking business, body do feel good body stuff, brain can talk later". Her son responded to her body and once again began moving in and out, fondling her boobies, kissing her neck - it felt so good, how she's been missing this kind of attention...

"Son, mmmm," she realized talking was hard when it felt this good, also realized that she and his dad never really had been speaking with each other during sex, "we, mmm, really are gonna have to talk, mmm, about..." her mind sort of blanking out trying to focus on both sex and talking, "...our relationship and..."

"...can it wait 'till breakfast?" her son answered panting.

"...yes, but I need to know if this it's just sex for you", she said with a hint of uncertainty.

"...at first, but, no... so much more... especially if we're to be parents..." his voice trailed of and this was pretty much all the assurance she needed to know that she will not be alone to raise their kid. Her body and mind was in now in full agreement, she's gonna make sure to end-up pregnant, by her own son none the less!

"Kiss me like we're newly weds son", she said because that's how she felt right now, remembering how she and his dad had had their wedding as she was ovulating in the hope she'd catch way back then...

Her son gave her the best kiss she'd known, and somehow she was certain that one of her son's sperms had already found it's way into one of its mother's egg and that she'd be adding pregnancy test to the shopping list in two weeks and scheduling an doctors appointment a little after that.

They skipped breakfast and almost lunch too, but they eventually got up and got dressed. After eating they talked about their relationship from now on and how they would deal with the pregnancy. They realized that given how life was, they'd move half-way across the country since luckily she had been offered a job which until now she had planned on turning down. Luckily, since she'd expressed little reluctance to move but the company was head hunting her, the company had tried to sweeten the deal by offering higher salary, and lots of other perks and stuff.

They discussed how they'd explain the child, and ended up with that they'd pretend that her husband had died recently, rather than way back, keeping the lie a small as possible. Since when accepting the job she wouldn't actually start for another 4-5 months (due to obligations to her current employer), so it would work to pretend that she'd gotten pregnant before it and it would be sufficiently long time to "come to terms with it" enough to not be strange to start working. And given the circumstances, that she'd want to keep the "last memory of her husband" wouldn't be something her new employer would be able to object to.

They also decided that in time, they would tell the truth to their child. This however also meant that they'd have to keep their incest secret even at home, which was something they both realized would be hard but best for their child. They decided that he'd stay at home, ostensibly to help with his sister, which being true made that the easy part.

---

So, while it was rape the outcome was that mother and son became incestuous lovers and parents of my girlfriend. Jenny told me that while her parents had planned to tell her, and that if they had the chance to do so she might have taken it a whole lot better at first. But the thing is that she'd caught them in the act, so the whole thing was told when she was in quite a shocked state.

I heard later from her dad that they probably should have kept the rape part secret and just said something like "we got drunk, and ended up having sex", but in a rush to explain things when they were caught red-handed, they'd basically just told things the way things were. Jenny had gone home for a surprise visit, and sure there was mutual surprise to say the least.

So, that's pretty much the basics of my girlfriend and how we got together.

But, I'm digressing, this was supposed to be the story about how my girlfriend helped my sister stop second guessing herself every time she and I would make out. And above all, how my girlfriend after having had a "girl talk" with my sister where my sister had expressed how she longed for babies and had said something to the effect of "if only there were more men like my brother, you're so lucky" - which gave her the sweet idea for getting my sister pregnant.

Since by then Jenny had fully embraced the notion of incest as something beautiful and though that "helping it along" was OK, as long as you took responsibility - or in other words, as long as you make sure to help raise your incestuous kids how they come to life is just means to an justifiable end.

--

I've always had a candid and close relationship with my sister, and we've been a little flirty to be honest. We even had periods when we'd "practice" making out with each others, and of course we weren't prudes around each others. Let's just say that I didn't mind tagging along my sister shopping and helping carrying her bags, since it also meant that I'd naturally join her in the changing room when she tried out clothing - naturally I loved when she went bra shopping the most, so that I knew her bra size and knew what kind of sexy bra to buy her as a secret onus gift for her birthday or Xmas wasn't surprising to her.

But when ever I got a girlfriend or was dating a girl, my sister stopped initiating anything. Though, she never said no to snuggling up or the occasionally kiss, or if we were drunk a nice making out session - but she always said "sorry, you've got a girlfriend now, I shouldn't..." to which I always said that it's OK, it's not a crime and we only made out like we used to, and she'd ask me not to tell my girlfriend which I said I wouldn't.

But when I got together with Jenny, I always told her about it, and she was always happy to hear my sister still enjoyed making out with me even if my sister denied it. One day my Jenny said that I should tell my sister that she knows and think it's perfectly OK for my sister to make out with me. Jenny said that she felt it wasn't fair to my sister that she would go about feeling remorse every time we hit it off - when she should feel happy about it. I said that it might be better if she told my sister next time we had a party.

So the next time we had a party Jenny told me to prepare the guestroom where my sister was staying when the last of the guests had left and my sister was helping tidy up as a thanks for letting us stay over night. Jenny later told me that she had walked up to my sister and simply said:

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you making out with your brother."

"Uh... what?" my sister had replied blushing like crazy and looking totally confused.

"Aww, you're so cute blushing like that... but seriously, he's told me every time you've made out and I think it's nice and sweet of you."

My sister had tried to say something.

"Shh..." Jenny hushed my sister and put a finger on her lips, "Don't say anything. I'm his girlfriend, and he's your brother, were not competing over him."

My sister had looked like she was a deer caught in the headlights, still not believing what she was hearing. Jenny said that she'd finish cleaning up and that my sister should go and get some sleep, and not to forget properly kissing her brother good night and thank him for making her bed.

I had just finished fixing her bed when my sister came in to the room blushing.

"Your girlfriend..." I heard on her voice that she wasn't sure what to say, so I figured the best way to make her more comfortable was to hug her and give her a kiss. Which worked, she pretty much melted in my arms, obviously having been all tensed up before.

"Thanks..." she said as I broke the kiss.

"You're welcome sis, you know this means that you don't have to apologize next time we make out?"

She nodded, and I knew she was very tired since she'd been up early today and had had a long drive here and it was late at night now so I gave her a good night kiss and told her to get some sleep.

The next morning she was up bright and early speaking with my girlfriend by the breakfast table, it seemed like everything was back to normal. I gave Jenny a good morning kiss and as I then gave my sister one too she said "aww cute" and took my sister hand and said "isn't that the best way to say good morning?" my sister blushed slightly and smiled like a teenage girl who just had been called out on having a boyfriend, but was a lot more comfortable about it.

From then on things were as they always been with the exception of my sister no longer apologizing when we ended up making out, and we always kissed on the mouth when we were alone or just us and Jenny. Making out with my sister wasn't just when she could blame liquor anymore either, and she was back to taking the initiative when she felt like making out. It was really nice, and Jenny was happy that some tension between them had vanished now, not that they didn't get along before - they were like best friends, but my sister had been a little tense at times (which was when we'd been making out recently). And I think my sister felt the same, and she came over a little more often, even when it was just my girlfriend home which I liked. Knowing that Jenny and sister, the two girls in my life that I love, get along is important to me.

--

One night as me and Jenny were snuggling up in bed she mentioned that she and my sister had been talking earlier that day, and it seems my sister is hearing the ticks of her biological clock and feeling some baby cravings.

"She said that she wished there were more men like you, so she could settle down too... Which gave me the idea that since she's already here more or less every other day, why not let her move in full-time and have your babies?" she said the latter like it was a sure thing that should follow naturally of a sister moving in with her brother and his girlfriend.

"You told her that?" I said, I wouldn't have been that surprised if she had

"No, I wanted to check with you first. I know you love your sister and probably wouldn't deny having thought about breeding her, I know you that much my love. But, since I'm serious about it, and making babies is a bid responsibility. I want to be sure you're OK with taking on the responsibility of raising your sister's babies - and also, keeping both her and me sexually satisfied. Of course I and her will take care of most house hold chores, so I think you'll have time for us both."

"You're the best girlfriend a boy can have Jenny." I kissed her and she purred, "Of course I'd love to have babies with my sister, and if you help out and will share me with her I think it will work."

"Then, that's decided, we'll have your sister pregnant and moving in with us." Jenny was smiling ear to ear, "I could talk with her, but..."

"I know that look, you're up to something Jenny." I already knew she was thinking something along the lines of "kick-starting" the process after next week's masquerade party.

"I'll make sure both she and I wear the same outfit and make sure to lead her to this, our bed to sleep and stay with her until she falls a sleep and then come and get you."

"How do you know it's not her period then?" I said noting that I didn't know when my sister has her period.

"It ended last week, so the masquerade should be right when she's most fertile. Oh and I'll help you get her wet, I've always been curious about how your sister's pussy looks and tastes, so I think I'll have a nibble before fetching you."

That both Jenny and Julia were bi was no surprise to me, and I had always thought it would be awesome if they hooked up some time. I never raised the issue, but I was almost certain that Jenny suspected Julia wasn't spending much time at our place just to meet me since she'd also drop in when she knew only Jenny would be home.

Sure enough Jenny had my sister dressed in exactly the same dress she wore. I had a hard time telling them apart on the party, not that it mattered - no one else could either. I could kiss either of them and everyone else would think I somehow knew who was Jenny of the two, when in fact it was anyone guess until I was close enough to recognize the scent of them and while kissing them I also knew from their touch. It was really fun, I hoped we'd have more masquerades like this.

In perfect time when the last of the guests had left, Jenny came and kissed me on the mouth with a new but most delicious taste on her lips.

"I think she's sleeping rather lightly, so be careful not to wake her too soon honey," she kissed me again and send me off saying "good luck."

I sneaked in to mine and Jenny's bedroom as quietly as I could, I could see that my sister was still wearing the costume Jenny had gotten for them. I saw that her pale blue knickers had been kindly removed by Jenny, and placed on top of the hamper. She'd also spread my sister's legs wide and undone the costume enough to give unhindered access and view to my sister's pussy - which in the dim light looked really nice and glittered with pussy juice. I know my sister isn't a heavy sleeper, but she's not the lightest sleeper either so I think I should be able to get in place without waking her up. I undressed and slowly made my way in to bed, with the tip of my dick finally made contact with my fertile sister's pussy lips - this is the moment of truth...

It feels so good to feel, first the head of my cock, and then all of it, slowly sinking deep in to my own sister's pussy and just as I feel her pussy lips kissing the shaft of their brother's cock the mine start kissing the lips way up higher as I slowly start fucking her. I realize quickly that I'm not going to last long, knowing I'm going to cum inside my own sister when she's ovulating makes me insecure and horny like a virgin.

I think she's about to wake up, and I feel even more excited.

"Wait, wait, no, no, don't... I'm not..." she protests weakly, she's not really fighting back, feels more like when she used to apologize for making out.

"Ssh... I know you're not Jenny sis..." I'm so close to cumming now, any time now...

"No, that's not it, I'm..." I'm about to cum, and she must be sensing it and hurries to say something before I cum, "ugh... not... on..." and she exhales as I'm going as deep as I can, "aawwww..." she must be feeling that I'm cumming, feels like it's a big baby load too, and sure enough she confirms feeling it by asking with a surprisingly calm matter-of-fact-tone, "You just came, didn't you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds