Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant

"Yeah, sis, deep in side your pussy, as deep as I could." I'm panting, feeling like I've run a marathon and knowing there is a marathon race that just started in my sister's pussy with the goal being her egg.

"Fuck..." she said, not really sounding mad, more like realizing I knew what I was doing.

"Yeah, I just had to do that with you..." I couldn't resist the joke.

"Ever think about protection?" said more like a statement than a question asked, and I wonder if this is her way of saying she's not on the pill.

"Yup, and honestly, I'm kinda hoping you're not on any thing that would prevent your from catching."

"Woah, really? Guess what, no pill, and my period is..." I can see her doing the maths, "two! two weeks away - something tells me you've done the math already..." she's obviously seeing me smile.

"Yup, will you keep it if I've gotten you pregnant now?" I ask hoping for a positive answer, she pauses for a second before answering, "Depends on whether you'll be able to convince Jenny to let me stay in the guestroom and help me raise it, there's no way I could do it alone..." she says with a tone that hints that she really wants to but doesn't know if she will be allowed to, the kind of "I found this puppy can I keep it"-deal.

"Honey, she's the child of her own brother and mom, she's actually the one that planed this night for us after you told her you wanted to settle down if only there was another one of me..."

"Julia, it's not a guestroom any more, we'll be turning it in to a nursery so... You'll be sharing this room with both of us", Jenny chipped in with a cheerful voice.

"Jenny..." my sister was tearing up, "...thank you..." Jenny came closer and gave my sister a kiss, could still smell my sisters pussy from Jenny's face.

"Julia dear, family is the most important to me, and hearing that you wanted babies and want someone like your brother to father them - I'd say better still would be your actual brother's babies."

Jenny lies down next to us and gently moves a few strands of my sisters hair out of the way and while smiling she tells me to give my sister another load of my incestuous cum where it belongs and to keep going until Julia get an orgasm from her brother. As I'm once again having sex with my sister, Jenny comments on how there's not doubt we look like brother and sister and that she thinks it's so cute seeing us fucking like this. As my sister orgasms Jenny asks me if that's how she looks when we're making love and I reply that the pair of them could pass for sisters which made her laugh and say she thought of Jenny as her sister when she licked her earlier when preparing her for me.

I'm not sure if it was that night, or one of the other nights later, but sure enough, to all of our joy Julia soon announced her first pregnancy, the first of three. Jenny was so proud of her "sister's" babies, and treated them like her own. In a way also like her siblings, because like her, they were the result of incest and she felt so happy to finally be certain that she's not the only girl made by incest - I think that's one of the reasons she was so eager to have me and my sister make babies.

Officially my sister's babies were by an officer deployed out of the country that then died after baby number three, and that she's living with me and Jenny "to make ends meet" - that it means her and Jenny's front ends and her and her brother's is a family matter.

When I say that Jenny treated Julia's babies like her own, this was especially true for the latter two, since by then she too was pregnant and Jenny and Julia even helped feed each others.

If you're wondering who the father of Jenny's babies is, well, of course I felt that if she was so kind to give my sister my babies - what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't encourage her to have one by her dad and one by her brother? She just rolled her eyes laughing when I put it like that and said that she'd "ask" her dad and brother which I laughed at.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds