Girls Just Want to Have Cum (1987)

"Don't you see that my garter belt has removable clasps and Linda's is a single piece?" Sylvia asked. She ran her hands up Linda's stockings and pulled on the straps to show him that they were sewn on to the stockings.

"Ah, I guess I like those," Johnny replied, pointing at Linda's.

"They are the wave of the future," Sylvia agreed. "Take off your pants and underwear. I want to see if our apparel had the desired effect."

"What about the misters?" Johnny asked, eyeing the women's prominent wedding rings.

"Oh, Jonathan, all I'm asking is for you to show us your penis. You can do that, can't you?" Sylvia asked.

"But—,"

"You're welcome to stroke it too," Linda added. "We just want to see it. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"I guess not," Johnny agreed. He unbuttoned his jeans and stood up to remove them. The women were laser focused on his cock as it sprung out from his underwear and swelled in front of them.

"Very nice," Linda commented.

"Why don't you take it into your hand?" Sylvia suggested.

Johnny grabbed his cock as the women admired it.

"I want you to jerk off to us while we spread our legs for you," Sylvia requested. "I'm going to show you that masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of. It can even be more exciting than sex."

Johnny stroked his dick and watched as they helped each other out of their suit jackets. They wore skimpy satin tops and their cleavage jiggled as they stepped out of their skirts. Sylvia and Linda sat down on the couch in front of him, spreading their knees and reaching between their legs to join his masturbation session.

"Isn't this fun?" Sylvia asked him. She lifted her knees to give him a better view of her bush and ran a finger up her slit.

"Yes, it is," Johnny confirmed. He could barely contain himself as he looked down on the stocking-clad women who were rubbing their throbbing vulvas in front of him.

Sylvia and Linda helped each other out of their tops and then removed their over-the-shoulder boulder-holders. Johnny was hypnotized by two sets of boulders.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he warned, breathing heavy.

Johnny admired their big, natural breasts and inched himself closer to the couch as he jerked his cock. The women fondled their tits and pinched each other's nipples. They reached into each other's laps to rub each other's clits while Johnny felt his balls tightening, his impending load ready to burst.

"Oh shit," he mumbled as a bead of precum leaked out from his head.

"Do you want to make a mess on your friend's mother, Jonathan?" Sylvia asked.

"I do," he confirmed. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum."

"Why don't you come over here hit me with your best shot?" Sylvia encouraged.

"Oh Silvia, you're so naughty," Linda said. "What the hell, it is a special occasion."

Linda and Sylvia pushed out their breasts for Johnny as he neared his climax. He looked down at the ladies' excited eyes as the first satisfying spurt flew through the air. Sylvia flinched as the semen splattered against her chin and neck. Linda leaned in and caught a rope of cum across the bridge of her nose and down the side of her cheek.

With faces decorated from the first two forceful spurts, Sylvia and Linda enjoyed the rest of Johnny's wad on their tits. He groaned in pleasure and watched in awe as his sticky spooge painted their breasts and dangled from their erect nipples.

"That was an impressive load," Sylvia said, spreading warm semen across her chest.

"You missed a spot," Linda joked. She swiped a finger across Sylvia's chin to gather a taste and sucked it into her mouth.

"Look who's talking!" Sylvia responded with a laugh. She ran her tongue up Linda's cheek to collect another taste for herself. Linda giggled as Sylvia licked the cum off of the bridge of her nose.

"Holy shit, holy shit," Johnny said to himself, in disbelief over what had just happened.

"Relax. Have a seat," Sylvia offered. "Help yourself to some wine."

Johnny pulled up his pants and sat back in the chair. He sipped on the nearby wine glass and watched on as Sylvia and Linda continued lick his seed off of each other's bodies, giggling drunkenly and sharing cummy kisses.

The women slipped their fingers inside of each other and pressed their breasts together. Linda ran her hand through the cum on Sylvia's tits and used it to rub her clit. They moaned and climaxed in each other's hands in front of their captivated audience.

Sylvia and Linda slipped back into their suits and pulled out small vanity mirrors from their purses to check for any stray droplets of semen.

"This will be our little secret," Sylvia reminded Johnny.

"Yes, Mrs. Carrington," he agreed.

"I'm impressed by how well you follow orders. I want you to work for us."

"What? You're offering me a job? Like a job job?" Johnny asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"That's right. We could use a personal assistant at the company, isn't that right Linda?"

"That's right. A very personal assistant."

"What do you say, Jonathan? Do you want the job or what?"

"I don't know how to use typewriter or do any of that computer floppy disk shit."

"There won't be any typing," Sylvia explained. "You'll be our gofer."

"Go-fer this, go-fer that," Linda added.

"We also need you for continued research. You will masturbate on command in front of us and our lingerie models if we ask you to. Understood?"

Johnny looked up at the sexy forty-somethings who towered over him and he pondered for a moment.

"Okay, deal. When do I start?"

"Your first assignment starts right now. We're going to Sizzler and we need a designated driver." Sylvia dug into her purse and tossed him her car keys.

"Welcome to Panty Raiders Incorporated."

****

"Why hello there, young lady," Rhonda greeted Corey at the front door.

"Hello," Corey said in best falsetto voice. "My name is Cor... ina. Corina. I live down the street."

"Nice to meet you, Corina. I'm Rhonda."

"I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood with some cookies. This is a nice house, but I'm sure it is even nicer on the inside," Corey added, strategically.

"It most certainly is. Thanks for the cookies. My girlfriends and I are having a lingerie party. Would you like to join us inside?"

"Oh, that would be just lovely," Corey said, for some reason feeling the need to speak like a grandmother. "I can't stay long, but I'd love the tour. I've got another batch of cookies in the oven."

"Girls, meet our neighbor, Corina," Rhonda announced.

They all up in front of Corey and his eyes widened in amazement. The blonde in the leopard teddy was already familiar to him, although a much more intimidating beauty from up close. An innocent looking brunette was fidgeting her hands nervously as he looked over her sexy pink teddy. He already knew from the video feed that Rhonda and the girl with the black headband were wearing almost nothing under their robes.

"Corina, meet Stacey, Tina, and Phoebe."

"Hi girls," Corey said with a wave.

The girls were all so gorgeous in their own unique way: their hair fluffed excessively, their teddies high-waisted, their eyelids painted in bright blue. A cloud of hairspray and Malibu Musk was like a second atmosphere hanging over the scene.

"Sorry to be a bother, but could I use the bathroom?" Corey asked, eager to get out of the spotlight and complete his mission.

"Of course," Rhonda replied. "Just past the living room, first door on the right."

Corey rushed out of the foyer, feeling especially nervous now that they had seen his ridiculous getup. He made his way toward the camera window in the living room and then spotted the signal jammer sitting on the shelf above the fireplace.

He admired the ingenious homemade device and realized that his infiltration was a big mistake. These were not the airhead bimbos that his favorite movies always seemed to portray. With a look over his shoulder to make sure the coast was clear, he flipped the only switch on the controller, hoping that would do the trick.

Corey stepped into the bathroom and checked his makeup. The blonde wig was making him sweat and he took it off for a few moments of relief. You have to get out here now, he told himself. Get out the door and you are home free.

As he passed by the fireplace, Corey was shocked to see that the signal jammer was no longer in its place. They must have killed the signal again and hidden it from him, he thought. He was busted for sure.

"Thanks for the tour, I have to run," Corey blurted as he walked back through the living room. The girls were sitting around in a circle and Rhonda was standing between him and the door with a drink in her hand.

"Play truth or dare with us!"

"Sorry, but I need to check on those cookies—"

"Screw the cookies. Play with us! It will be fun!" Rhonda insisted, grabbing him by the shoulder and shoving him down to the floor.

Corey was stunned by her unexpected strength and realized he could very well be in danger.

"Sorry, we don't have furniture yet." Rhonda handed him a drink and sat on the floor at his side.

"Corina is the guest, so she goes first!" Tina announced. "Truth or Dare?"

"Ah... truth." The safest choice, Corey figured. He looked over his shoulder towards the front door and wondered if he should just make a run for it.

"Okay, but you have to be one hundred and ten percent honest," Tina warned him, heightening the suspense of her impending question. "Which one of us has the best tits?"

Rhonda was visibly surprised by Tina's bold move, but decided to play along. "We are all girls here, so why not? Ladies, let's show Corina what we've got."

Tina and Rhonda shared a smile and untied their robes, allowing them to fall to their waists. Corey was struggling to keep a poker face as their breasts were revealed to him. Rhonda's chest was impeccably tan with what must have been D-cup breasts and big, dark nipples. Tina's breasts were smaller but perfectly round and looked firm to the touch.

Stacey grabbed the straps of her teddy and peeled the fabric away from her huge tits in front of Corey for the second time, now up close and personal. Her natural wonders were now hanging out in front of his leering eyes and he could see every intricate detail or her deep pink nipples. He felt the same surging in his groin from earlier in the evening and prayed that he wouldn't make another mess in his underwear.

"You don't have to play if you don't want," Rhonda said to Phoebe with a pat on the shoulder. "Phoebe is the shy one."

"I'm not that shy," Phoebe defended. She was aroused at the idea of revealing herself but hesitated to do it. She could tell that behind the silly wig and bad makeup that Corey was kind of cute.

"I'll help!" Stacey offered, reaching for Phoebe's shoulder straps.

"Oh gosh," Phoebe whispered in anticipation. She closed her eyes and felt the fabric fall away from her chest. The thought of everyone's eyes on her naked breasts made her throb with excitement. Her medium-sized breasts had a bikini tan line and her nipples were already standing erect.

Corey's eyes scanned down the line of beautiful breasts that were jiggling as the girls laughed at his reaction. Boxers were a bad choice, Corey decided. He felt an unstoppable bulge rising up from his lap.

"Well?" Tina pushed him for a response.

"They are all p-perfect," Corey said with an embarrassing stutter. "Much nicer than mine."

"Good answer," Tina replied. "Now you get to choose one of us for truth or dare."

"Ah, I should really get going."

"We just showed our boobs, the least you can do it take your turn," Rhonda scolded.

"Well, okay," Corey replied. "I choose Tina."

"Truth," Tina responded.

Corey tried to defuse his boner with an innocent question. "Why did you buy the house? Are you a sorority or something?"

"Or something," Tina replied with a laugh. "We're no sorority. We got kicked out of a sorority. Want to know why?"

"Well, it's none of my business," Corey began, trying a sip of his fuzzy navel cocktail.

"We used the Chapter President's boyfriend for blowjob practice!"

Corey spat his drink out onto his lap and the girls erupted with laughter.

"It's true," Tina continued. "Gail, or the 'Prez', as we called her, was out shopping and we had a little too much to drink back at the house. So when her boyfriend Steve came by, I invited him in and the next thing you know his cock was in my throat and Stacey and Rhonda are taking turns with his balls."

Corey continued to cough and held a hand up, trying to stop Tina from going any further.

"I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Phoebe explained.

"Nobody forced you to stay and watch," Rhonda reminded her. "You were guilty by association."

"I was guilty too," Stacey chimed in. "But not by association. I'm pretty sure I had Steve's spooge all over my face when the Prez busted in on us."

"No doy, his cum was on all of our faces!" Tina blurted, causing the girls to burst out in laughter.

"He just kept squirting like a Super Soaker," Rhonda recollected. "We must have done something right. Do you think it was all of the ball-sucking?"

"And the deepthroating." Tina reminded her.

"Don't forget the ass-licking," Stacey added.

"Phoebe saw it better than any of us since she wasn't in the firing line, isn't that right Phoebe?" Rhonda gave Phoebe an encouraging look, trying to get her to join in on the teasing.

Phoebe cleared her throat and proceeded to pile on. "Yes, it was a really messy. When Gail walked in, Tina and Stacey were mid-cumswap. Bad timing."

"Bad timing, alright. I was trying to swallow and I laughed the jizz through my nose like it was soda!" Stacey said.

"It was good timing, if you ask me," Rhonda countered. "It was our defining moment. I brought us all together as friends and now we are here in our own house."

"The house of many future blowjobs," Tina added, nudging Corey on the arm.

"Can you believe it? A group of girls so slutty that even a sorority doesn't want them?" Rhonda asked.

"I can believe it," he assured her.

Corey's boner had filled out to the max. He crouched forward and rested his arms on his knees to try and hide it. Satisfied with the discomfort that she had induced with her story, Tina pivoted back to the game.

"My turn! I choose Stacey. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Stacey replied.

"Well, it has been lovely meeting you all, but I—," Corey began, starting to get up.

"I dare you to use your magic wand personal massager on Rhonda's pussy."

"—I suppose I can stay for a few more minutes," Corey finished. He had no idea what a magic wand personal massager was, but the word "pussy" came through pretty clearly.

Rhonda glared at Tina. "Don't you think that is going a bit too far, Tina?"

"Nah," Tina responded. "We're just getting started. Don't worry, it will have you cumming in no time, right Corina?"

"Oh... yes," Corey responded.

"Fine. I'll do it," Rhonda announced.

"Here we go again," Phoebe whispered, putting her head down in embarrassment. She gasped at the sight of her naked tits, having forgotten that she was just sitting around topless. She pulled her teddy straps back up to her shoulders and then decided to put her glasses on for a better view of the impending dare.

Stacey, on the other hand, left her teddy hanging halfway off and ran over to her bedroom with breasts bouncing. Corey instinctively turned his head to watch her as she passed.

"She has some big tits, doesn't she, Corina?" Rhonda asked.

"Does she? I didn't really notice."

"Of course you didn't. Well, I should probably prepare myself for an orgasm," Rhonda said with a playful glare in Tina's direction. Tina looked back at her with a satisfied grin.

Rhonda stood up and turned her back to Corey. She dropped her robe to reveal her purple stockings and naked ass. Corey shuffled his legs, struggling to conceal his boner as Rhonda spread her robe out on the floor like a blanket and sat on top of it.

"Do you like the stockings?" Rhonda asked Corey.

"They are very nice. I have some just like them at home," he replied.

Corey, Tina, and Phoebe all watched as Rhonda lay on her back, spread her knees and put a hand between her legs to cover her pussy. "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

"I'm looking forward to the show, aren't you Corina?" Tina asked.

"When in Rome," Corey replied with a shrug.

"Found it!" Stacey announced from behind Corey, causing him to yelp in surprise. She plugged in the magic wand and turned it on. The rubber head of the personal massager buzzed with vibrations and Stacey waved it in Corey's face like a light sabre.

"I'm so fucking horny," Stacey confessed to him. "If only there was a big hard dick here right now. I'd put it between my tits, like this." She put the wand against her chest and squished her breasts around it, pumping it up and down and enjoying Corey's reaction.

Corey felt a bead of sweat come pouring down his forehead and quickly wiped it away.

"You look awfully hot, Corina," Tina said. "Why don't you take off that dress and put on some lingerie like the rest of us?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

Tina scooched closer to him and put her gloved hand on his thigh. They focused back on Rhonda and Stacey, who were ready to begin.

Rhonda bent her knees and spread her legs to reveal her groomed bush and engorged labia to everyone in the room. Stacey kneeled beside her and began to tease the head of the vibrating wand around her inner thighs, causing her to moan in anticipation.

"It's even better with some lube," Stacey explained. She handed a bottle of K-Y Jelly over to Phoebe. "Little help?"

Phoebe held the bottle over Rhonda and squeezed out some droplets. Stacey used a finger to wipe the shiny lube across Rhonda's labia and then spread her lips apart so that the continued drizzle would fall into her slit.

"Just between us girls, this is making me really wet," Tina whispered into Corey's ear.

An embarrassing whimper escaped Corey's mouth. He was starting to lose it. If it wasn't for the pants-creaming incident earlier in the evening, he would have already blown his load. He took a deep breath and concentrated on the scene in front of him.

Stacey pressed the head of the wand against Rhonda's vulva and she gasped in pleasure. Her moans filled the room and everyone fell silent, watching with fascination.

"Will you help me masturbate? I like it when other girls touch me," Tina whispered to Corey. Before he could respond she was already guiding his hand between her legs.

Phoebe turned from Rhonda and Stacey's sex show to observe that Tina was starting up a show of her own. Tina spread her legs wide and stroked Corey's fingers up her slit, moaning from his touch. The sweat continued to drip from Corey's forehead as he enjoyed the feel of Tina's wet pussy lips on his fingertips. Rhonda was stroking her breasts and trembling with an orgasm from the vibrating wand within only a few minutes.

With Corey distracted, Tina yanked off his wig and the other girls all gasped in outrage. Rhonda sat up, dizzy with pleasure and collected her composure for the ill-timed ambush.

"It's a guy!" Stacey announced. The girls jumped up to surround him and prevent his escape.

Corey stood up in panic and his dress was tented out in front of him by his boner.

"Holy shit!" Rhonda said, looking down at the clear outline of an erection. She knew he had a cock. It was the size of it took her by surprise.

"Hands in the air!" Stacey threatened, pointing the magic wand at him like a gun.

"Get a chair and something to tie him up with," Tina said to Phoebe, who scurried off on her mission.

"I'm sorry! Yes, I'm a guy. Now, if you just let me go, I promise that I'll—," Corey began.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds