Girls Just Want to Have Cum (1987)

"You're not going anywhere," Tina interrupted. She pulled his dress up and over his shoulders and tossed it across the room. He stood before them in just his boxers and Chuck Taylors. Tina put her fingers under the band of his underwear while he stood before Rhonda and Stacey petrified.

"Should I take them off?" Tina asked.

"Yes. Take them off. He's already seen us naked. It's our turn." Rhonda decided.

"Good. I want to see his cock," Stacey encouraged.

Tina pulled down Corey's boxers and let them fall down to his shoes. His huge boner bobbed in front of their eyes. Rhonda cleared her throat and made a conscious effort to look him in the eyes.

"What's your real name?"

"Corey."

"Ha! Corey, Corina. Very creative," Tina teased.

Phoebe walked into the room with some bed sheets and a chair and dropped everything to the floor, putting a hand to her mouth.

"What's the matter? Haven't you seen a cock before?" Tina asked.

"Of course I have. Just not one that—"

"That big?" Rhonda asked.

"Yes," Phoebe confirmed.

Rhonda stepped in front of Corey and grabbed his girthy shaft, maintaining eye contact with him. "Bring over the chair."

Phoebe brought over the chair and Rhonda guided Corey by his erection until he was in front of it and pushed him into his seat. Tina was quick to tie his wrists and ankles to the chair with the bed sheets.

"The surveillance camera was my friend's idea, honestly. I tried to talk him out of it," Corey explained.

"Guilty by association," Phoebe said to him.

"Don't you move a muscle," Rhonda threatened Corey. She signaled the other girls to follow her and they stepped out of the living and into the foyer to plan their next move.

"So much for making him cum in his pants," Rhonda whispered to Tina. "What was your plan b?"

"He's kind of scrawny for a guy with a cock that big. I thought he'd have a little pudder with a short fuse."

"I'm going to say this as calmly as I can," Stacey interrupted, in an intense whisper. "I am so fucking horny right now. If I don't get laid soon, I am going to go totally mental."

"So much for revenge," Tina said.

"I don't think that anyone should even think about getting laid by this peeping tom," Rhonda argued.

"Easy for you to say, Rhonda. You had your fun with the magic wand. What about the rest of us?" Stacey asked. "I don't care if he enjoys it or not. I want that cock inside of me. That is all I am saying."

"I'm second!" Tina added.

Rhonda turned to Phoebe. "You are the voice of reason. Tell them they are being crazy. We aren't fucking anyone without your agreement. Solidarity."

"Phoebe, please!" Stacey begged. "You can watch or you can join in. It's totally up to you."

"Okay," Phoebe agreed. "Let's do it."

Rhonda looked at Phoebe in surprise and then shrugged her shoulders. "Fine. It is settled. We better get him now while he's still hard."

They rushed back into the living room to see Corey pulling at the knot in the sheet. Rhonda kneeled in front of his chair and took his cock and balls into her hands.

"Listen, Corey. We decided that we are going to use your cock however we want. No talking, no touching, no cumming, unless we ask. Got it?"

"Ah, okay," he agreed.

The women surrounded him and leaned in to get a better look at his erection as it stiffened in Rhonda's hand.

"Look how hard it is already," Rhonda commented to Phoebe. "Want to give it a tug?"

"Okay," Phoebe said, smiling up at Corey. Her cold fingers grasped the lower part of his shaft and he groaned with pleasure. Stacey reached up for a feel of his scrotum as Phoebe stroked his cock.

"Well, since there is room for two hands..." Tina said, reaching for the top half of his shaft to jerk it in unison with Phoebe. Corey let out a pleasurable groan as all four women explored him with their hands.

"How deep do you think I can throat it?" Stacey asked.

"Only one way to find out," Tina replied.

Tina and Phoebe let go of Corey's cock, making way for Stacey. She leaned forward and puckered her lips. Corey's heart thumped in anticipation as Stacey kissed the head of his penis and smeared her lips with his precum. He felt his shaft enter her hot mouth and braced himself by squeezing the spindles of the chair behind him.

Rhonda continued to massage his scrotum as Stacey swallowed his dick. With half of his length lodged in her throat, Stacey's spit pooled in her throat and ran down his shaft like a river. Rhonda giggled as a strand of sticky spit dripped onto the hand she was using to cup Corey's balls.

"Mmm, mmm!" Stacey moaned, to get her friends to pay attention to her accomplishment. She was pointing at the remaining inch of his shaft that she was unable to swallow. She pulled her head back and took a deep breath. Spit dangled from her chin.

"My turn!" Tina announced. She leaned forward to take his cock into her throat while Rhonda continued to play with his balls. At the same stopping point as Stacey, Tina found herself gagging and drooling and she pulled back for air.

"Want to give it a shot?" Rhonda asked Phoebe. "Might as well get some practice in before he shoots his load."

"Okay, I'll try," Phoebe said, eyeing the intimidating spit-covered erection. Phoebe removed her glasses and took a deep breath. Rhonda held back Phoebe's hair while she attempted to swallow Corey's shaft. About halfway down her spit started flowing and she pulled back with a cough.

"Not bad," Rhonda encouraged. "There are other fun things you can do too. It's not all about putting it in your throat. Let me show you a good one."

Rhonda continued to hold back Phoebe's hair and took Corey's cock into her hand. She slapped his dick gently against Phoebe's cheeks while she closed her eyes and let out some giggles.

"I don't know why, but guys just love slapping their cocks on a woman's face," Rhonda explained. She slid Corey's swollen head back and forth over Phoebe's nose and gave her a few more dick slaps on the forehead.

"Wait! I have an idea," Phoebe announced. "I want to try and deepthroat him again."

"Watch this," Tina whispered to Stacey. "She's going to try and outsmart a cock."

"His penis has an upward arch so it isn't ideal at this angle. But if I just reposition—" Phoebe began. She went around to Corey's side, got down on her knees, and bent her head over his lap. With hands on his thighs to support herself, she eased his shaft into throat until her bottom lip was resting on his pubic area. Muffled gagging noises escaped her throat and she endured for a few moments to make sure all her friends were watching.

"Wow. She did it. She outsmarted a cock," Tina announced.

Phoebe pulled back with a big breath and a few coughs. Her spit was dangling from Corey's ball sack.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" Rhonda asked.

"That was fun," Phoebe said with a proud grin.

"Want to try and suck his dick together?" Rhonda asked.

"Sure," Phoebe agreed.

Phoebe and Rhonda put their tongues at the base of Corey's shaft. Rhonda dragged her tongue up slowly and Phoebe followed on the other side. They licked and kissed his shaft on opposite sides, working up to his throbbing head. Phoebe and Rhonda touched tongues as they explored the tip of his penis together and tasted his precum. Phoebe swirled her tongue around the head of his cock while Rhonda lowered herself down to his balls to suck one of them into her mouth.

Corey groaned in ecstasy as Phoebe slurped some precum from the tip of his cock and Rhonda's tongue stimulated his scrotum. Tina decided join in on the shaft-licking fun and Stacey crowded in next to Rhonda, eager to get her tongue on his balls. With two tongues working his cock and another two on his balls, Corey couldn't even see his manhood past the crowded pile of fluffy hair in his lap.

"This is a new record for sure," Rhonda commented. "Four girls, one cock. Even Steve didn't get it this good."

Rhonda and Stacey each took a ball into their mouths while Phoebe and Tina's saliva trickled down from above. The oral frenzy was producing lots of sticky spit and their makeup was starting to smudge the more they put their faces into the action.

"Are you getting wet?" Rhonda asked Stacey.

"Getting? I've been soaked for an hour. Feel for yourself," she offered, pulling aside the fabric of her teddy between her legs.

Rhonda reached between Stacey's legs and felt a pool of liquid at the slit of her pussy. She squeezed Stacey's labia and then ran a finger up the middle to spread the juices between her folds.

"Go ahead," Rhonda said to Stacey. "You're first."

Stacey stood up over Corey and slipped off her teddy, revealing the blonde bush between her legs. She straddled him on the chair and put her tits in his face. Rhonda held onto Corey's shaft to help guide him in.

"So fucking big," Stacey said with a gasp. Her big pink nipples were in his face and he could feel her juices splashing on his balls as she rode him.

Rhonda ran her tongue down the crack of Stacey's ass and then sucked on Corey's scrotum.

"Oh fuck," Corey blurted.

"No talking," Stacey corrected him. "Just give me that fucking cock," she said with heaving breaths. "Don't you dare cum inside me."

Stacey hopped up and down aggressively and her fluids gushed as she climaxed. When she climbed off, she could see that she left his shaft shiny and wet. She kneeled in front of him and put his cock between her breasts, mashing them together and smothering his manhood in her soft bosom.

"I told you that if there was a cock in the room, I'd squeeze it with my tits," Stacey reminded him. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh god yes."

"Are you going to stay hard and let my friends fuck you too?"

"Yes," Corey agreed.

"Okay, Tina. You're up!" Stacey announced.

Instead of straddling him like Stacey, Tina opted to sit on his lap so that his cock was poking out in front of her mound. Tina pressed the back of his shaft against the slit of her pussy and humped it, enjoying all of the juices that Stacey left behind. Rhonda and Phoebe put their tongues on Corey's tightened scrotum and massaged it together with gentle swirling motions.

Tina sat up and allowed his cock penetrate her, calling out in pleasure and enjoying the intense pressure of his girth. Corey felt the lace of Tina's garter belt against his belly as she hopped up and down on his cock. Her juices started to spill out and he felt them drip onto his thighs.

Stacey stood at Corey's back, resting her tits on his shoulders and stroking his chest. Phoebe cupped his balls and Rhonda lapped her tongue across Tina's clit until Tina was quivering and climaxing with a high-pitched moan.

When Tina dismounted his lap, Rhonda was quick to swallow Corey's cock into her throat to keep him nice and hard for the next round. She grabbed onto his shaft and rubbed it against her cheeks and nose, enjoying the sexy scent of all the bodily fluids on her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Yes," he blurted, catching his breath and trying desperately to hold back his load.

"I'm going to untie you, but you better not run away."

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, causing the girls to laugh in response.

They untied him from the chair and Rhonda had him lay on his back. She extended a hand to offer his cock to Phoebe.

"No thanks," she said. "I'm saving it."

"Wait, what do you mean by 'it'? You're saving your virginity?" Tina asked with a laugh of disbelief.

"Tina, back off," Rhonda defended. "Phoebe, I respect your decision. Nothing wrong with sticking to oral. You learned how to give a totally bitchin' blowjob today."

"I'm open to other stuff too," Phoebe said.

"Other stuff? Like butt stuff?!" Stacey asked.

"Yes," Phoebe confirmed. "Butt stuff is okay."

Corey's eyes bugged out as he lay on the floor and listened in on the conversation. Rhonda suddenly climbed on top of him and her hair hung down over his face.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to skip my turn," Rhonda assured him. "Go ahead, grab my tits."

Corey reached up and enjoyed handfuls of Rhonda's big tits and she mounted his cock.

"Don't cum inside of me," she warned.

"Okay," he assured her.

The next thing he knew, Rhonda was reaching out for Stacey's hands and guiding her over to straddle his face. He enjoyed the taste of Stacey's juices as she pressed her vulva against his extended tongue.

Rhonda mounted his cock and guided Phoebe's hand to her clit for some extra stimulation. The girls rode his face and cock with abandon, using his body aggressively and enjoying the feel of each other's breasts as they erupted into orgasm together.

Stacey hopped onto his dick for another turn and Tina put her pussy against his lips before he could even catch a deep breath. Corey was in a daze as the girls swarmed around him, sucking and fucking his cock and shoving their dripping pussies in his face. There were so many tongues and hands and lips and clits working their way over him that it was all starting to blur together.

In the fog of sweaty group sex a moment of clarity cut through. It was Phoebe standing over him and dropping her teddy to show off her butt. She got onto her hands and knees and allowed the other girls to drizzle lube onto her asshole. They poured the lube on Corey next and stroked their slippery hands across his veiny cock, sharing naughty smiles in anticipation of the impending activity. Holy shit, this is really happening, he thought to himself.

"Frankie says relax," Tina said to Phoebe as she helped her sit down onto Corey's erection in reverse cowgirl position.

"What do you mean?" Phoebe asked.

"That shirt that you were wearing today. It's about anal."

"I just thought that it was just a catchy song! You mean I've been walking around with an anal shirt?!"

"Shhh. You're not relaxing. Frankie says relax. So relax."

"Okay," Phoebe said, feeling the head of Corey's cock pressing into her sensitive hole.

"Oh gosh, that's intense," Phoebe whispered.

Corey's engorged head went deeper into her hole as she moaned in pleasure. Corey could barely contain himself as he felt his cock enveloped by the pressure of Phoebe's tight asshole. Phoebe moved gently on top of him and gradually worked her way up to more aggressive rocking movements, causing his cock to penetrate deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Rhonda pulled out the magic wand and the other girls looked on with giddy excitement. She placed it against Phoebe's labia and turned it on, sending waves of intense, throbbing pleasure through Phoebe's body.

Stacey and Tina rubbed some lube onto Phoebe's tits and played with her nipples. Phoebe was overwhelmed with sensation as the vibrations pulsed against her clit and the thick cock filled her asshole with persistent pressure. The whole world melted around her as an orgasm surged through her body and her juices burst like a damn, soaking Corey's thighs. Phoebe was so rocked by her orgasm that the other girls had to help her dismount him. Corey's erection was still sticky with lube and raging hard as it was pulled out of Phoebe's ass.

"Holy shit, you have been holding back your load this whole time!" Rhonda said to Corey, snapping him out of his daze.

"You told me not to cum," he explained.

"What do you say girls, can we finally put him out of his misery?" Rhonda helped Corey up to his feet and they all crowded under his cock.

"I'm in!" Stacey offered.

"Me too!" Tina said.

"Me three!" Phoebe said, moving in next to Tina under the shadow of Corey's persistent erection.

"Me four!" Rhonda added. She jerked Corey's shaft and they all looked up at him encouragingly.

"Try to avoid the eyes, will you?" Tina asked.

"Will do," Corey said.

"I wasn't talking to you," she shot back, turning her head to Rhonda. "You're the one wielding the cock."

"I'm not promising anything," Rhonda said with a laugh. Corey suddenly groaned out and released a powerful spurt across Tina's forehead.

"Oh shit, he's cumming!" Rhonda announced, leaning in with the other girls and extending her tongue. Rhonda continued to jerk his cock and aimed his load into the air. Warm semen rained down onto their noses and cheeks and tongues as they laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, he's still going," Tina remarked after the seventh or eighth spurt. A pool of cum formed on her upper lip and then fell down over her mouth and onto her chin. She turned to see that Phoebe was faring no better, with streaks of cum on her forehead and in her hair.

Stacey rubbed the load around on her face like moisturizer and then did the same for the drips that had spilled onto her breasts.

"How do I look, honestly?" Rhonda asked Tina.

"Rhonda, you honestly look like you had an accident in the yogurt aisle," she responded to the laughs of her housemates. Tina wiped away a dangle of cum from Rhonda's eyebrow. "There, I saved your eye. Don't say I never did anything for you."

Corey fell back onto the chair. He watched Tina drag her tongue across Rhonda's face and swallow the cum that she was able to collect. Rhonda was squirming and giggling as Tina cleaned her face.

"Want to try a cumswap?" Tina offered Phoebe.

"Why not? I've done almost everything else."

"Don't move," Tina instructed. She licked up some of the load on Phoebe's forehead and then dangled a taste off of her tongue and into Phoebe's open mouth.

"Not bad. A little salty," Phoebe commented. "Hey, that reminds me. Can we put on that movie and bust out a can of Cheez Balls already?"

"As soon as she is done cleaning up," Rhonda said, pointing over to Tina, who was licking the cum off of Stacey's tits.

"Might as well face it, you're addicted to cum," Corey said, coaxing a giggle out of Phoebe.

Rhonda was not amused. She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him over to the door.

"Nice knowing you, kid," Rhonda said, reaching for the door knob. "Do yourself a favor and stop peeping on unsuspecting girls. You're young and cute and you have a great dick. There is no need to be a creep. Got it?"

"Got it," Corey assured her. "I'll never peep again. If I can just put on some clothes before I head out—"

"Absolutely not!" Rhonda shot back. "What's the matter? You don't like strangers seeing you naked?" She shoved him out onto the front lawn and locked the door.

Corey could hear the laughter from inside the house as he ran through their yard and back towards home. His head was still swimming with the events of the evening and he was numb to his surroundings as he sprinted through the neighborhood. He ran right past Max's house without giving it a second glance.

"Corey! Corey!" Max yelled from his bedroom window, trying to flag him down and toss him some clothes.

Corey just kept running, completely oblivious to Max and high on adrenaline. He made it all the way to his front door without any unfortunate passerby to see him. The spare key under the floor mat got him safely inside the house. He pulled the door shut and leaned back against it, catching his breath.

"Made it," Corey whispered proudly.

It took him a few seconds before he noticed the faces of his sister Heather and her friend Kimmy were staring up at him from the living room couch. They were illuminated by the flickering lights of TV screen in front of them.

Corey stepped forward defensively with his hands in the hair. "Heather wait, it's me—"

"Mooooooommmmmmm!!!!" Heather screamed, still in panic mode from a late night horror movie marathon.

"Nice cock," Kimmy said.

Corey scrambled to cover himself and was blinded by the living room lights as his parents descended the stairs. He lifted a hand to cover his eyes and then back down to his cock in a daze of confusion while he adjusted to the light.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Corey's dad asked, standing at the top of the stairs in his boxers and brandishing a baseball bat. His mother followed right behind him in her nightgown.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds