Girls Night Out!

So as we exited the elevator I gave each one a hug and a peck on the cheek and then handed each of them a card with my name and phone number. Then I said, "If either of you ever want to have some fun, give me a call."

As I stepped away, it was apparent that some of the others had heard what I had said by the look on their faces.

I walked through the crowd as it spread for me and found my way back to my SUV where I sped away.

As I was driving towards home, my phone started to blow up with text messages. While stopped at a stoplight I checked my phone to see that I had numerous messages from my girlfriends that wanted me to go out with them tonight.

I quickly texted back, "I'm in!" And then messaged my husband to let him know that I was going to be out with the girls tonight.

On my way home I decided that I needed something to make me feel just a little extra sexy tonight so I stopped off at my favorite little boutique.

For girls night out I picked out a black leather short skirt that was tight against my tanned legs. A white, drape front, top with a cutout back but still hugged my tits so tight that it almost appeared like I was in a wet t-shirt contest.

As I pulled up the drive, I could see that my husband was already home. I walked in, eager to share with him what I had purchased.

We met in the kitchen and talked about how his deposition went and discussed my adventures at the construction site. I asked him to come with me so I could show off my new outfit for girls' night that I had bought today.

He followed me into our bedroom where I told him to wait while I went into the bathroom to change.

I showered, styled my hair in a kind of tattered look that drives the boys crazy. I put on my makeup so I had smoky sexy eyes that would be irresistible to anyone. Put on my new outfit with a pair of black leather boots with a four-inch platform heels and a gold zipper that went up the back of my leg that couldn't help but lead anyone's eye straight to my voluptuous rock hard ass.

As I walked back into our bedroom to find my husband lying on our bed watching television, I walked over to the side of the bed and asked him what he thought of my outfit. I spun around to show him the way the tight leather skirt hugged my ass.

He asked me to turn back around so he could get a full view of the outfit. By this time he was sitting up on the edge of the bed and he slid his hand across my leather-clad ass as I turned around for him again.

When I was facing him again he said, "Wow, you look hot, that shirt looks like you can almost see through it."

I replied, "I know, that's just the way I wanted it to be."

He then grabbed my tits with his big strong hands and told me I'd have to be punished again for my naughty behavior today.

He was pinching my nipples ever so softly that it made chills go down my spine and made my pussy wet.

Then I told him, "My outfit is not quite complete, I think I need your help"; As I took his hand and slid it between my thighs.

He said, "Oh, naughty girl, no panties."

"That's what I need help with. Can you pick me out a sexy pair."

He never moved a muscle, except for his fingers as he fingered my clit and the edge of my pussy.

I leaned forward to grasp his shoulders and threw my head back as he continued to massage my clit and I came on his hand from his expertise.

I then pushed him onto his back so I could take his pants off. As I pulled his pants and underwear off in one swift movement, his rock hard cock sprang free.

I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck his manhood for all I was worth. With the intensity that I was sucking and all the pent up frustration from his day, there was no way that he was going last very long. I soon felt him start to tense up and he grunted as his cock shot thick ropes of cum into the back of my throat where I readily swallowed it down.

As I let his softening cock slip from my mouth I stood back up and looked at him laying there; the picture of elation and relaxation.

I left him lay there while I went back to the bathroom to touch up my hair and makeup again.

When I returned from the bathroom, he was up and had picked me out a pair of bright turquoise, high cut, shapely boy shorts with ruching between my ass cheeks that pull them into the center to hug each cheek perfectly. They were the perfect contrast to my black leather skirt, should anyone get a chance to peek at them. As for a bra, I just had to go braless since my top was backless. Good thing my enhanced tits held up the front of my shirt by themselves with just a small string around the back of my neck.

I gave him a hug and a kiss and promised to wake him when I got home.

As I went to leave the room I said, "Wait, I almost forgot one thing." I then slid off my 3-caret diamond wedding ring set and laid it on the nightstand, right next to my husband so every time he looks at his alarm clock, he'll know that I'm out to play.

He said, "Why are you leaving that here?"

To which I replied, "I don't want to discourage anyone from approaching me tonight."

As his chin fell, I blew him one last kiss and walked out the door.

Tonight the girls decided that they wanted to go to one of our old college hang out bars. Since it was about a forty minute drive away I called for a Town Car Limo to pick me up to ensure I could make it home safely, besides, I figured that I deserved it.

By the time I got to the bar it was almost 10PM.

I walked in to find the place packed. I had to make my way through a sea of young hot college guys before I could find the girls.

The other two girls were already there and by the way they were acting and the stack of empty shot glasses I could tell that this was going to be a fun evening.

I sat down and immediately motioned for the waitress to bring us another round of shots. When the shots arrived we toasted to an amazingly fun girls night out.

We shamelessly shot down almost every guy that came over to ask us to dance. Every now and then we would let someone pull one of us out on the floor for a song with a good beat to it.

As the night wore on the drinks continued to flow. During one song, the three of us were out on the dance floor together dancing like fools; just having a great time with each other.

Just then someone tapped me on the shoulder and yelled over the music to ask if he could cut in. As I turned around I saw a tall handsome young college stud.

I figured hey, why not and took a step towards him to dance. As we danced, he grabbed my hips and pulled me him into him where I could feel his hard cock against my hip. I purposely made an effort to see how hard I could make him.

I ground into him and made sure to look up at him so he could see down my flimsy shirt. As the song wore on I turned and faced away from him so I could rub my tight leather clad ass against his hard cock.

When the song ended he walked me back to our table where the other girls were waiting. He asked, "Hey can I buy you girls the next round?" To which I replied, "Of course."

Obviously I could tell that he was using this as an excuse to linger at our table a little longer.

As we sat there, he attempted to make some small talk and then mentioned, "Ya know, I noticed you as soon as you walked in here with that incredibly sexy outfit on."

I then said, "Do you really think I wore this outfit to not get noticed by someone?"

My college stud seemed to be getting a little full of himself and began to get a little grabby. He scooted his chair closer and straddled my chair. By now he was leaning up against my left shoulder and reached up to pull my hair off of my shoulder to see my neck and then placed his hand on my thigh.

I then said, "Whoa, slow down their speed racer, gotta be careful, one of these girls might tell my husband."

He again pulled my hair back off my ear and softly whispered in ear, "I don't care if you're married, I still want to fuck your brains out."

I seductively bit my lower lip, as I gently turned towards him to let him know that I had heard him loud and clear.

The DJ put on one of my all-time favorite songs and I pulled him back out onto the dance floor to bump and grind with him.

Just then I looked across the bar and I see an old friend that I haven't seen in years. Neil was my husbands' best man in our wedding. He was looking exceptionally hot with his sandy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and glistening tanned skin.

I then looked back at my college stud to say, "I think just I found who I want to notice me." As I walked away from him, leaving him alone on the dance floor.

I headed straight towards Neil and wrapped my arms around him to give him a big hug. He instantly had a huge smile on his face as he was genuinely just as excited to see me.

All through college we had always seemed to have a thing for each other but I was always dating Tom who was his best friend, so it had never gone anywhere.

I immediately asked him, "What brought you to town, long way from New York to LA?"

He said, "I had to come back to town for a few days to check on mom and dad and figured I would stop by here to see what's going on."

He wrapped his arm around my waist, started looking across the bar and asked, "Where are you guys sitting? I'd love to catch up on old times with Tom."

I turned, staring him straight in face and said, "Silly boy, cant you tell by the way I'm dressed, its girls night out and I'm here to have fun." Then holding my left hand up, playfully said, "See, no ring for girls night."

By the time we got back to our table, the other two girls had picked up a couple other young hot studs and there was only one chair left.

He offered the chair to me but I declined and nudged him backwards until he sat down. I then stepped between his legs and sat on his knee.

I called the waitress over and as I ordered him three shots and beer, I told him, "You're way behind and you need to catch up."

His drinks arrived and he downed the shots quickly. I then gave him a peck on the cheek and told him, "I'm so glad you're here." As I raised my arms in the air and while shaking my tits, shouted, "Woooo, Hooooo... We're going to have fun tonight."

As I sat on his lap with my tits in his face, I could feel a bulge in his pants start to grow.

When I good song came on I quickly stood and grabbing his hand, roughly pulled him out of his seat and out towards the dance floor.

While dancing I proceeded to bump and grind on him like I did my college stud. The more I ground on him the larger the bulge in his pants got.

We danced through a few songs and It was getting really hot on the dance floor so I leaned into his ear and said, "I'm hot, lets go outside to cool off."

On our way outside I stopped by the table to tell the girls where I was going. Shelly gave me her sly little smile and a wink as if she knew what was about to happen. He then comfortably placed his arm around my shoulders as we headed towards the exit.

Once outside we found a bench to sit down and relax and talk about all the good times we had together. Neil then said, "I've always been so jealous of Tom. I've always regretted how he beat me to you. Its not very often you meet someone who is so beautiful as has such an awesome personality."

I leaned towards him, looking deep into his piercing blue eyes and asked in a soft sultry voice, "Then why don't kiss me?"

He leaned in and took my head in his hands and softly kissed my lips.

He pulled away and started to say, "What about To..."

Before he could finish the sentence, I put my finger to his lips and said, "Shhhhh... Don't worry; this can be our little secret."

I then sat on his lap and passionately started kissing him. He was as fabulous a kisser as I always dreamed he would be. Soft lips, just the right amount of tonque and just the right amount of touching in all the right spots.

Just then, a bunch of drunken college kids exited the bar and sat on the benches next to us. They were extremely drunk, loud and obnoxious.

We decided that we couldn't have any privacy sitting on the bench so I suggested we go sit in the Limo that had been waiting for me in the parking lot.

As we got the car, Neil opened the door for me and I stepped inside. I reached for my purse and pulled out a 50 and handed it to the driver. Then said, "Hey, why don't you go get yourself a cup of coffee."

Before the driver could even get out of the car, we were all over each other.

As we began to make out I stopped for a second and sat up and pulled my shirt up over my head to expose my perfect tits for his pleasure, which he immediately reached out to fondle.

I then reached over and grabbed his shirt and ripped it open, in the process, ripping off a few buttons. I giggled and said, "I guess I owe you a new shirt, but I've always wanted to do that to you."

With that he grabbed me and pushed me onto the seat and started sucking on my tits while he reached between my legs and began to rub my pussy through my panties. He then said, "Wow, you feel a little excited down here."

That's when I reached down and pulled my skirt up onto hips and said, "Well maybe you should take a closer look."

When I said that he sat up and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, the way he was ogling my blue turquoise panties.

He said, "Oh, these are hot and he glided his hand across my pussy."

I said, "That's nothing, check out how great they make my ass look." As I rolled over and got on my knees and stuck my ass in his face.

He immediately dove in and started kissing my ass cheeks as he slowly pulled my panties off my ass and down towards my knees.

He then gently pushed my lower back down so my pussy would rotate back and he began to lick my clit.

I moaned as he licked me and then suddenly he grabbed my hips and flipped me over, pulled my panties completely off, and said, "I'm keeping these". As he put them in his pocket.

He reached down, spread my thighs, and buried his head in my pussy. He was an absolute expert with his tongue.

He licked my clit as he slid first one, then two fingers inside me, making me gasp. He took his time and teased me right to the edge of my orgasm several times. Then he pulled his fingers out and I reached down and grabbed his hand and pulled it to my mouth for me to lick clean.

He let out such a moan; I thought he was going to cum in his pants right there.

He then put his face back to my crotch and began to lick the rim of my pussy. Then he moved back up to my clit and started to lick me with more intensity; building me up towards an orgasm.

Suddenly he stuck two fingers back into me and rubbed directly on my G-spot. I could hold off no longer and I moaned loudly as I came all over his hand and face.

As I lay there on the seat trying to catch my breath, Neil sat back in the seat to admire my glow across my mostly naked body.

I then sat up and told him, "Wow, that was amazing!" I leaned into him again and ran my hand down across his crotch to find his still very hard cock straining to be released.

As I awkwardly pulled as his belt and zipper he said, "Let me help you."

To which I playfully replied, "Yeah, get those pants out of my way."

He undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees to reveal his beautiful, hard cock that was bouncing up and down to the beat of his heart.

I then said, "Wow, that's an amazing piece of equipment you have there."

I hopped off the bench seat onto the floor and almost dove into his crotch to see how much of that monster I could get in my mouth. My hand could barely reach around it, it was so thick.

Slowly I took his enormous cock and stretching my lips around it, slid it deep into my mouth, taking as much as I could. That thing was so massive that I thought I might dislocate my jaw.

He let out a loud moan and said, "I've always dreamed about you doing that."

As I pushed my mouth back onto his cock I proceeded to stroke his shaft with my hand, in time to the bobbing of my head. I could barely get my little hands around his girth.

I started to feel him get tense so let his cock slip from my mouth and moved down to lick and suck his shaved balls into my warm mouth.

I then licked just below his balls along his perineum and he let out a high picked screech as he bucked his hips upward. He let out a screech like a teenaged boy going through puberty.

Then I put one of his balls back in my mouth and lightly scrapped my teeth along his scrotum as I pulled my head away, to which he said, "Ahhhh, oh my God, you're amazing."

Through bated breath he then said, "Suck it again baby, put my cock in your mouth."

I then slid his cock back into my mouth and started to gently make love to it as I arched my back so he could see my tight ass with my sexy thong tan lines.

With my hair flowing in time to the bobbing of my head and my hand gently stroking his hardness, I was not sure how much longer he was going to last.

He said, "Oh fuck, that's great! Can I cum in your mouth?"

I made no response other than to start stroking and sucking him faster.

As I furiously sucked his cock, it felt like it swelled even further as he began to gently thrust his hips in time to my rapid sucking.

He then grabbed ahold of the edge of the seat and squeezed and he began to clench every muscle in his body.

I responded by forcing his cock as far down my throat as possible to where it made me gag a little.

When he felt the pressure of the back of my throat on the tip of his cock he was sent over the edge.

AHHHhhhhhAAAAHHHHH, oh fuck!!!! I'm cumming!!! AH, AH, AH, Ahhhh!!!

As his huge cock spewed his seed into my mouth I greedily swallowed it down.

I sat up on the seat next to him and wiped a drop of his cum from the corner of my mouth and sucked it off of my finger while I gave him a chance to compose himself.

He said, "Oh, that's so hot." And reached over and grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me hard. As he slowly pulled away from me he said, "Sorry for cumming in your mouth there was no way I could hold off any longer."

I replied, "I wouldn't have had it any other way." And he kissed me again. By now a few hours had passed and it was getting to be late. We parted with a sweet kiss goodbye and the promise to never speak a word of our encounter to anyone.

When I arrived back home, near 4AM, the house was completely dark except for the porch light. I walked in, turned off the porch light and headed upstairs.

As I got into our bedroom I went straight to my walk-in closet and turned on the light. I unzipped my boots and stepped out of them, pulled my shirt up over my head and pushed my skirt down off my ass. I've always felt that it feels so seductive to push a tight skirt down off my tight ass.

I pulled a simple silk camisole out of my closet to sleep in and pulled it over my head. As the fabric draped down over my body, the fabric had a chill to it and it instantly made my nipples hard. I turned off the closet light and felt my way over to our bed.

I had told my husband that I would wake him when I got home but it was later than I thought it would have been so I figured I would let him sleep. I walked to my side of our bed and went to crawl in but as I placed my hands on the bed I felt a piece of paper.

Curious to know what was there, I turned on my nightstand light to find a note from my husband lying on my side of our bed. In the dim light I could now also see my husband lying on top of the bed comforter, completely naked, completely asleep and surprisingly, semi hard.

I read the note, "Welcome home honey! Hope you had a great time. Please wake me when you get home. I've been waiting for you (without touching myself, as promised) and cannot wait to hear about your night. Your loving husband, Tom".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds