Girls Night Out!

Oh, if he only knew what a great time I really did have!

I thought for a second and being that I was still horny from not having been fucked, I figured I would go ahead and wake him.... But I'm going to wake him my way!

I tiptoed back to my closet to retrieve some toys. I grabbed a blackout blindfold, my red and black leather 20 inch flogger, a riding crop and two red silk neck ties I keep in my drawer for just such an occasion.

I quietly walked over to my husband where I gently put the blindfold over his eyes, being extra careful to ensure I did not wake him yet.

Just then he started to move so I quickly put my hand over his mouth as I quickly straddle his chest, pinning his arms to the bed I bent over and whispered to him, "Don't you dare move a muscle or you will be severely punished.'

I then took my flogger with my right arm I twisted backwards and whipped it across his thighs to let him know I meant business.

While he lay still as demanded, I took the red neckties one by one and gently tied his wrists to his thighs making sure to use a slipknot so if he struggles he will only become more confined.

By the time I had finished tying him up, I noticed his cock was hard as a rock.

As I slipped off my silk camisole he begged with a soft voice, "Mistress Emily, will you please tell me what you did tonight?"

I then took my crop and softly started to tap his hard cock and said, "I ask all the questions here. I'll tell you what you need to know when I'm ready."

I then leaned over and gently sucked on one of his nipples and then with my teeth gave him a little bite.

He jumped a little and let out a moan.

I leaned over him and stuck one of my tits in his mouth and instructed him to softly suck it.

As he began to suck on my nipple I got wet.

He started to get a little rough so I immediately pulled away and whipped him across his chest with my crop.

He let out a gasp and flinched and his cock jumped and got harder.

I could tell that he liked what I was doing.

I then crawled up between his legs and bent over and slowly licked from right between his balls to the tip of his cock.

I took the tip of his cock and sucked just the head into my mouth to tease a bit.

Then I mischievously told him, "The bar was full of young hot college boys that were ready to play."

His cock jumped at the thought.

I then slowly crawled further up his body while straddling his legs.

I stopped at his chest to suck on his nipples, which always drives him crazy.

I gently teased and roughly sucked and got a little rougher and bit it, ever so slightly as I pulled away.

I crawled up a little further, started to lick his ear and whispered, "I have something to tell you... I let someone eat me out.... And I sucked his big hard cock... till he came in my mouth.... But I didn't get fucked, so I'm hot, and wet and I want your cock inside me. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, Mistress Emily."

I then slid my pussy down his body until the tip of his cock was at my entrance.

I started rocking my hips so just the tip of his cock would get a little wet.

Then, all at once I pushed my hips down as hard as I could and took that big, thick throbbing cock inside me and I gasped as I took him deep.

As I rode him, he begged me to untie his arms. He said, "I want to touch you, I want to please you."

I replied, "No way, you're being punished. I will grant you one thing. The gift of sight, so you can watch me ride this cock and cum all over it."

I reached down and pulled off his blindfold.

As my husband lay there helplessly, I rode his cock, caressed my tits and pinched my nipples to the point of ecstasy.

I started to ride him faster and harder and I could feel his cock twitch inside me and rub against my G-spot.

Just then, he asked, "Mistress Emily, I'm going to cum. May I cum?"

I was right at the point of climax and I yelled, "YES, YES, Cum inside me."

As the tip of his cock rubbed past my G-spot again I clenched my pussy around his cock and as I started to cum I could feel his cock begin to erupt inside me.

I collapsed down on top of my husbands' chest from exhaustion and slowly reached down to untie his arms.

He wrapped his big strong arms around me and said, "I Love you so much."

I said, "I Love you too baby." And fell fast asleep, lying on his chest.

I awoke laying along side my husband with his arms still around me.

With a peck on his cheek I crawled out bed and said, "I'm going to get take a bath."

"Okay, I'm going to head downstairs and start breakfast."

While I was lying relaxed, soaking in my bubble bath, I started to daydream about my encounter with Neil last night.

Last night had been so amazing, he was better then I had ever imagined. The touch of his hand, the tenderness of his kiss, that amazing hard cock.

Oh how I wish we would have had time to take it further.

Just then, the phone rang; I heard Tom yell out from downstairs, "I got it."

I tried to settle back into the tub and relax but I knew Tom would have breakfast ready soon, so I knew I needed to hurry and finish my bath.

As I walked into the kitchen, Tom had a beautiful spread of food on the table for brunch.

When he saw me he stopped in his tracks and stared and said, "Wow, you look hot, what's with the workout clothes with your girls standing so proud?"

"Oh, I have a Yoga class to teach at 1PM, and if I don't hurry, I'm going to be late."

"Well turn around first and let me check out your amazing ass in those pants."

So I spun around to show off my goods as Tom whistled under his breath.

I had to hurriedly eat so I wouldn't be late and gave him a quick little kiss as I ran out the door.

I enjoy yoga partially because it keeps me fit but also because it keeps me limber enough to put my feet behind my head. My husband loves that move.

As I arrived home and walked into the kitchen, Tom stopped, looked at me and said, "Wow, I love the glow you get after a workout, you look absolutely radiant."

I noticed that he was deep into the preparation of quite an elaborate meal, "Wow!" I said, "Quite the elaborate spread. What brought this all on?"

He replied, "I have a little surprise, I invited someone over for dinner tonight."

Just then, the doorbell rang and I looked at Tom with a surprised look on my face.

He said, "Oh, he must be here early. Can you be a dear and get the door? I'm right in the middle of this."

"Who, Is it?" I said, "I can't go answer the door like this."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Can you also make our guest comfortable before you go change your clothes?"

I walked to the door and opened it to find Neil, the very sexy man whose beautiful hard cock just happened to have been in my mouth last night.

Just the sight of him instantly turned me on a little and I could feel my nipples start to harden, but I had to put him in his place right away. "What in the fuck are you doing here?" I said

He replied, "Is that how you greet guests here?" Then as he gave me a big hug he whispered in my ear, "I've thought of nothing but you since the second we parted last night." Then stepped back and jokingly said; "Besides I wanted to catch up with Tom."

"You're thinking with your little head instead of your big head! Yeah, we had some fun last night, but we agreed that, that was it." I sternly said.

"Sorry, I just had to see you." He said as I stepped aside to allow him past me and into our house.

As I followed him towards the kitchen where Tom was, I enjoyed staring at his nice ass in a very tight pair of Wrangler jeans as he walked. Fuck, this was going to be a long evening.

Once we got back the kitchen, Neil and Tom greeted each other in their caveman like ways that men do. Tom already had a cold beer waiting for Neil and the drinking began.

I excused myself to go get cleaned up and change out of my workout gear.

As I got into the sanctuary of my bathroom I took off my clothes and got in a hot shower.

While I was in the shower with the hot water running over my body I couldn't help but be a little aggravated that Neil came by. But then again, he did say he thought of me... and he does look hot...

Once I was cleaned up and out of the shower, I got thinking... We had talked about all the little college boys and how I thought that Wranglers made their ass look so hot. Then, into my house walks Neil with a brand new pair of Wranglers on. They really do make his ass look nice, but he wore those jeans just to fuck with me. Well two can play at that game.

Before I got dressed I picked out a sexy red bra and thong panty set. Knowing from past experience that Neil's favorite color is blue, I picked out a bright blue skin tight (probably a size or two, too small) tank top dress. As I started to put the dress on, I decided that no bra was needed with this dress. That dress was hugging my tits so tight that they were almost spilling over the neckline and if I slipped at all my nipples were going to be visible.

As I pulled the dress down and over my ass you could visibly see my high cut thong panty line through the material of my dress. That should get their attention. I finished off my teasing outfit with a pair of red leather Louboutin's.

Just as I was heading back downstairs to watch my boys come undone, I put my hair up in a clip and grabbed a pair of black rimmed glasses that I wear specifically because they drive Tom wild.

When I stepped off the stairway and onto the tile, I immediately heard their conversation take pause when they heard the click-clack of my heels on the floor.

I headed back into the kitchen to find Neil and Tom deep in conversation.

When Tom saw me, he interrupted his conversation and said, "Wow, you got all dressed up."

"Of course I did, we have company tonight."

Tom poured me a glass of wine and walked over to hand it to me. I leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "I really wore this outfit for you."

As he turned and stepped away I gave him a little smack on his ass which I know usually makes him uncomfortably hard.

I played it coy and turned to Neil and said, "So Neil, how have you been? What brings you to town?"

Neil responded, "I came to town because I had some old business I needed to take good care of."

As I said with a smile, "Are you calling me old?"

"NO, I said old business!"

Tom cut in and said, "Oh, you two haven't changed a bit! Just like old times. Why don't you two go in the other room and catch up, while I finish up dinner."

I walked back across the kitchen, grabbed the bottle of wine and said; "I think I need to take this with me." As I turned to leave, he smacked me on my ass.

As I walked towards our living room, I was as nervous as a whore in church.

We walked into the room and Neil pushed me up against the back of the sofa and I could feel his hard cock press against my ass as he softly whispered in my ear, "I want to bend you over and fuck your right here. You are so fucking hot!"

"You are not going to fuck me here!"

"Well at least you didn't say that I couldn't fuck you... Just not here huh? You know you want it just as much as I do..."

"Your right I do want it, and I wish I would have had you fuck me silly with that big cock of yours last night... Then maybe I wouldn't want you to fuck me so bad right now... but that was last night and this is now. And Tom is 15 feet away in the kitchen, so you need to be careful."

Then Neil said, "I don't fucking care!" as he grabbed my face with his strong hands leaned down to me and kissed me hard.

He kissed me with such passion and feeling using his lips and tongue to drive me wild for him. Just standing there I could feel myself getting my panties wet.

Just then, Tom yelled, "Hey you two, dinners ready."

As I pulled away from our kiss I whispered, "We need to be careful!"

I immediately turned from him and walked towards my husbands' voice.

During dinner, Neil and I were sitting directly across from one another. Soon after we sat down I felt the soft leather of his cowboy boot rub up against my leg. I glanced across the table to catch him eyeing me seductively. He was driving me wild with his teasing advances.

He was getting me so hot I just had to feel his cock again. I took off my shoe under the table and pushed my toes directly into his crotch where I could feel his hard cock through his jeans.

Since I was sitting directly across from him, he had a spectacular view of my tits and I could feel him staring at them.

Just then, Tom said, "I know I sat you across from the twin peaks, but you don't have to stare at them. Ya know, if you give her a few more glasses of wine, she'll show them to you." As we all laughed.

"Oh, if that's all it takes, let me fill up your glass then."

We all laughed and relaxed a little further.

Then Tom jokingly said, "You two should just go fuck each others brains out and get it over with." As Neil and I nervously laughed again.

After dinner, Neil and I helped Tom clear the table then Tom said, "Hey why don't you two go in the other room and I'll bring dessert in, in a moment."

We went back to the living room and as soon as I sat on the sofa we turned to each other and began kissing like old lovers.

We kissed hard and I crawled up on top of him and straddled his lap as the skirt of my dress rode up my thighs and exposed my red panties.

Without ever taking my lips off of his I reached between us to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

As his hard cock was freed I wrapped my hand around it and could feel it throb as I stroked it.

I was feeling so hot; I broke our kiss off, slid off his lap and kneeled between his legs.

Taking his cock in my mouth felt so good and served to make me even more wet.

Sucking his cock was making me even hornier but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth this time... I needed his cock deep in my pussy.

Just then, Tom walked in...

Neil and I stopped what we were doing and almost in stereo said; "Oh fuck."

"What the fuck is going on?" Tom said

In the best smart-ass voice I could muster I said, "Well, you told me I should just go fuck him!"

I immediately stood up and walked over to my husband, As I reached him I gave him a hard passionate kiss which he returned.

While I kissed him I reached down to feel his hard cock straining against his pants.

Whispering in his ear I said, "I didn't tell you the whole story about last night... I never told you who it was... He's sitting right over there..."

I could tell that he liked it because he let out a moan as if he was going to cum in his pants.

I quickly undid his pants and dropped my knees in one fell swoop, pulling his pants down to his knees as I went. I then immediately deep throated his cock and gave it four hard thrusts; each time, ramming it harder into the back of my throat.

I then stood up, looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I'm hot, I'm horny and I'm going to go over there and fuck your best friend RIGHT NOW... I know you've always wanted to see this happen, so you're going to go sit in that chair and watch!"

Tom obediently backed up to the recliner and sat down with his cock in his hand.

While I walked back over to Neil I pulled my blue dress up over my head and dropped it on the floor, leaving me in only my bright red panties and high heel fuck me pumps.

Getting back on my knees I took Neil's cock back in my hand, I looked to my husband and seductively asked, "You want me to suck it?"

In his current state of awe, he just nodded while slowly stroking his own cock.

I lowered my head and for the first time, sucked another mans cock, right in front of my husband.

The tremendous feeling of power I had over the two men in the room was intoxicating.

As I sucked Neils cock, he threw his head back into the sofa and began moaning loudly.

I took him deep in my mouth till I gagged slightly and just then I heard my husband moan. While keeping my mouth firmly on Neils cock, I seductively looked out of the corner of my eye to see my husband furiously stroking his rock hard cock.

Then I let his cock slip from mouth, licked his head and asked my husband, "Do you like to watch me do this"?

Again, he just stared and nodded.

I then stood, locked eyes with Neil and told him, "Take my panties off"!

He leaned towards me, grabbed my panties at my hips and slowly pulled them to the floor. "Throw them over to Tom". I said.

He did as he was told and as soon as they were in the air, I picked my foot up, driving my heel into his chest and pushed him back into the sofa.

I then crawled up onto his lap, straddling his cock that was now hovering at the entrance to my pussy.

As I lowered myself down and began to slowly take the head of his cock between my lips, I felt like a bolt of lightning shot through me.

I slowly lowered myself further, trying to adjust to his size as he stretched me further than I thought possible. I could swear he was going to split me in two.

When I finally got all the way down on him, I had to stop and catch my breath. I looked into Neil's deep blue eyes and said, "That feels amazing!"

He replied, "That's the tightest pussy I've ever had on my cock."

I then began to ride up and down on that glorious fuck tool.

As I rode him, I seemed to better adjust to his size and slowly picked up my pace.

After a few minutes I was really able to get into a rhythm and Neil began to thrust his hips to meet me thrust for thrust.

By this time, I was in such a state of ecstasy that I didn't even know Tom was still there. It was just Neil and I, and the incredible fucking he was giving me.

Just then, I could tell that Neil was about to cum. I jumped off his cock, took that throbbing thing back in my mouth and sucked on it until he exploded with a loud groan.

As Neil was lying there, totally exhausted, I got up and turned to my husband.

I seductively walked over to him, looking into his eyes as I softly said, "Now its your turn".

I knelt in front of him, took his cock in my hand and licked from his asshole, all the way to the tip of his cock and then thrust it deep into my throat. I was so hungry for my husbands' cock that I knew so well.

I sucked his cock till he was very near his climax; just then, he reached down and grabbed me forcefully, picked me up and threw me into the chair that he had just been sitting in.

Without a word, he dove between my legs and started to devour my pussy like a man possessed.

As he licked my clit he thrust his fingers inside me and vigorously rubbed my G-spot. I came almost instantly!

I then said, "Oh Tom, please come up here and fuck me."

As he slid his impressive cock inside me I couldn't believe how marvelous he made me feel.

He quickly began to fuck me hard and I felt like I could cum again very soon if he kept this up.

He was plunging his cock into me harder and harder. I shouted out, "I'm going to cum again!"

Just then, Tom moaned and then groaned loudly as he filled up my pussy with his warm cum.

Out of pure exhaustion, he fell over and collapsed on my chest.

As we were lying there gasping for air, I softly whispered in his ear, "Neil was amazing, but you are the finest lover I have ever had."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds