Going with the Flow

No, revealing her excitement was too much. Instead she dropped her arm from her chest, once more giving Frida a clear view of her breasts. They swayed alluringly beneath her as she graciously bent at the hips to gather her towel. Feeling cheeky, she spun around, giving Frida a view at her ass before covering up. She peeked over her shoulder as she went inside, and Frida's pleased smirk conveyed that she knew what Nicole was up to.

And what was she up to exactly? As she began washing the dishes, she realized she didn't know herself. Was she going to keep flaunting herself for this woman? And then what?

Her mantra appeared in her head as the answer to her own question. Go with the flow. It was as simple as that. What she was experiencing was difficult to grasp, but it was all very exciting, and she couldn't think of any reason for it not to continue.

But what was Frida up to? Nicole peeked outside, noticing that her new friend had shifted her chair away from the table. It could have been a way to allow the sun access to more of her body, but she had placed her chair where she could get a better view of Nicole. What was her fascination with Nicole? Maybe she just hadn't seen a black woman naked before, and was simply curious? No, there was more to it than that. There was no shortage of different ethnicities in this country. More likely, she was like Nicole, and occasionally felt drawn to the sensuality of the female body.

Usually this just gave Nicole a whiff of excitement that she wrote off as an innocent appreciation of the natural beauty of a woman's soft body. Didn't everybody experience that occasionally? But what she felt now was a much stronger desire. And it was a desire to both exhibit and observe the female form. Was it because she was on holiday, and more open to new experiences? Or maybe it was something about Frida? Her particular form was very sensual indeed.

Thinking about it, Nicole realized that she was getting a bit shortchanged in this game of voyeurism. As exciting as her newfound desire for exhibitionism was, it didn't seem quite fair. What was the suitable expression -- tit for... tit?

As she finished doing the dishes, she studied Frida out on the porch. The blonde was leaning back in her chair, her top hugging her body. She wore no bra, and the contours of her delightful tits were just visible through the thin material. And the shorts were cut high, treating Nicole to a nice view of her toned legs. Damn that girl was sexy. There was a hint of a crooked smile on Frida's lips. Could she tell that she was being admired?

Nicole joined Frida on the porch, pulling out a chair to face her. As she sat down, she found that it was challenging to keep modest now that the table didn't block her lower body. She crossed her legs, and smirked as Frida obviously tried to get a peek. But no, Nicole wasn't going to give any more away for free.

She looked out over the lake. "Thanks for inviting me here. The scenery is beautiful."

"It sure is -- especially today."

Nicole turned to Frida. There were those adorable dimples again. It was obvious from her grin that she was aware of the double connotation in what she had said. Was she trying to convince Nicole to give her another show? Nicole decided to coyly play it innocent.

"Yes, it's a beautiful day," she said and demonstratively tightened the towel around her. "Sorry, this thing keeps falling."

"It must be warm."

"What? The towel? Yes, a bit I suppose."

It was true, actually. She felt sweat trickling down her stomach. It was a warm day, the sun beaming down, and there was only a light breeze to soothe the afternoon heat. It seemed the ideal weather to quickly dry a bikini in. Hers would clearly be dry by now. But neither of them suggested that Nicole would change into that.

"You know, you don't have to cover up on account of me," Frida said. She tried to sound innocent, but her eagerness shined through. "You know -- if you're uncomfortable."

Nicole thought she could see Frida blushing. It appeared the blonde girl too was treading into unknown territory.

"Oh, I don't know..." Nicole began. "I couldn't just sit here all naked."

"I don't mind," Frida assured her. "It's just us girls anyways."

Frida's mouth twitched nervously as if she just realized she had used that poor excuse before.

"Maybe," Nicole said, honestly tempted to just give in. "But it seems a bit... Well, unfair."

They sat quietly for a while. The ball was in Frida's corner. Would she take the next step? It was harder for her to do so without making it obvious. Nicole had been able to pretend her exposure was accidental. Frida had no such leeway.

After a few minutes of silence, the blonde began restlessly tapping her fingers at the armrest of her chair.

"Uhm, this going to give me tan lines," she said, tugging at her top. She reached for the hem at the bottom with both hands, and then turned to Nicole. "Do you mind?"

Nicole shook her head, more eagerly than she had intended. "No, of course not."

Frida sat up straight and began slowly pulling her top up. She paused briefly just before reaching her breasts, grinning coyly before continuing. She pulled her breasts up with the tight top, and they swayed mesmerizingly as she released them. Nicole found herself staring blatantly, her lips slightly parted. The girl really had some sexy breasts, her pink nipples pointing out invitingly in Nicole's direction. The pink areolas were barely contrasting against her tanned skin. The comment about tan lines was likely to be a mere excuse, because she actually didn't have any at all.

Frida leaned back in her chair, her back slightly arched. She was showing off her breasts for Nicole, and they both knew it. Nicole felt her breath intensifying. Could she push the blonde further?

"Won't the shorts also leave tan lines?" Nicole asked, looking away as if she didn't really care about the answer.

"Maybe," Frida said. "But... Well, I'm not wearing anything else to be honest."

"Oh, I see," Nicole said, pausing briefly before continuing. "But, like you said -- it's just us girls here, right?"

She could barely believe her own audacity. It was as if there were some inner voice talking through her. But it felt good, and she couldn't suppress a pleased smirk.

Frida smirked too. "True. True indeed." She licked her lips. "I could, but what was it you said -- it doesn't seem quite fair?"

Her grin widened, dimples turning into deep valleys. She had turned the tables on Nicole, and seemed very pleased with herself. She had a challenging expression. Nicole knew what the deal was -- it was her move.

Nicole's chest heaved with her heavy breath as she moved her hands up to the towel knot. Was she really going to get stark naked before her new friend? Just like that? She felt the thrill rush through her body. It was such an odd desire, craving to display herself to another woman. She fiddled with the towel, but stopped herself. No, this really wasn't appropriate. Merely untying her towel in her seat would be too easy. The game demanded more, and she felt that inner voice take control of her body.

She stood up with a defiant smirk on her face. Frida eyed her with an expectant expression, transfixed by Nicole's hands as she reached for the towel knot between her breasts. Then, with surprisingly steady hands, Nicole pulled the towel wide apart to present her naked body for Frida. Brazenly, Nicole held the pose just long enough to make it apparent that she was indeed showing off. Frida's gaze traveled over her body, drinking in the bold display. Nicole looked down to see her nipples staring back at her spectator.

Nicole spun around and hung the towel over her chair. She deliberately took her time, treating Frida to an extended view of her round ass. As she sat down, she kept her legs slightly parted for a moment before crossing them. Could Frida see how wet this was making her?

Frida continued to look Nicole over, absentmindedly biting her bottom lip. This must have been a strange turn of events for her too. She couldn't have expected ending up with a naked black woman on her porch. And the next move was hers. Fair is fair, and she owed Nicole a pair of shorts.

She got up from her chair, breasts swaying as she stood. Slowly, she undid the first button, followed by the second. After the third one, Nicole got a glimpse of some blonde pubes peeking out before Frida turned around. Bending at the hips, she peeled the shorts down over her ass. After pulling them down just below her cheeks, she paused a few seconds, and Nicole was sure she could hear a soft gasp. It seemed they shared the same thrill of exposure.

Frida bent her knees, pulling the shorts all the way off. Turning back to face Nicole, she gave her a shy smile. Nicole returned it before letting her eyes travel over the naked girl before her, deliberately moving her head along with her gaze to convey where she was looking behind her glasses. Frida panted, and there was a certain degree of embarrassment in her expression. Yet, she stood proud, placing her hands on her hips as she let Nicole admire her naked body. She really was stunningly sexy. Her pubes were just a shade darker than the blonde hair on her head, a novelty for Nicole that added to the striking imagery. Like Nicole, Frida kept it trimmed, allowing the details of her alluring sex to be visible. And weren't there droplets forming on her lips? As if reading Nicole's mind, the blonde sat down and crossed her legs with a knowing smirk.

And there they were -- two beautiful women, sitting naked before each other in the open sun. Their sunglasses hid exactly where they were eying each other, but they both knew that they were prying. Nicole felt the excitement flowing through her. She was tingling all over, and when she absentmindedly brushed her fingers against her thigh, she noticed how receptive her skin was. Her own touch sent shivers through her body.

As her hand traveled up to her stomach, she noticed that Frida copied her motion. From the blonde's heavy breath, it was clear that she was as excited as Nicole was. Frida squirmed in her seat, and Nicole realized that she was doing the same. Legs crossed, they both kept a last frontier of modesty. But Nicole grew increasingly eager to move past that. How erotic wouldn't it be to let Frida study the details of her enticing sex -- to let her see just how turned on she was?

But Frida beat her to it. With a deep breath, she uncrossed her legs. She sat proud, legs parted just enough to provide a glimpse of her pussy between her toned thighs. Nicole stared blatantly, trying to take in the details of Frida's display. She lusted for more.

But Nicole knew the game by now -- to get more, she had to give more. She scooted to the front of her seat, and after uncrossing her legs, she shamelessly parted them far apart. Frida rewarded her with an excited gasp and then returned the favor. They were openly exposing themselves for each other.

The blonde moved her hands down to caress the inside of her parted legs, pressing on them as if desiring to push them even further apart. Her folds parted with them, and Nicole's mouth fell open as she saw the wetness on Frida's lips. Nicole copied the motion briefly before letting her hands travel up to her stomach, gasping as her fingers passed within inches of her pussy.

Nicole continued up her body, her fingers caressing her sensitive skin. She let one hand linger on her stomach as the other moved further. As she approached her breasts, she ran her hand back and forth beneath them a few times before cupping one in her palm. She felt its weight in her hand, giving Frida a challenging stare.

Frida followed suit and moved her other hand up to cup her other breast too. Nicole did the same, and shivered as she realized what the two of them would look like together. There they were, two women in this position of shameless sexual display before each other, legs spread wide and massaging their luscious breasts for each other's benefit.

Nicole felt her pussy screaming for attention. She had gone this far, so why should she stop now? Her hand traveled with the flow of her desire down towards her anticipating pussy. As if the two of them were acting on a single set of lustful desires, Frida did the same. Simultaneously, the two of them reached their targets. They moved their hands up and down, caressing their outer lips with delicate fingers. They were teasing themselves as much as their respective spectator.

Nicole found the sensation of watching the girl in front of her immensely erotic, like a mirrored image, a reflection of herself, yet at the same time her complete opposite. She tore her gaze away from Frida to briefly look at what she herself was displaying. Running her fingers on either side of her slit, she parted her folds, exposing a captivating pink glow between her delicious dark lips. She heard Frida moan at the sight. When Nicole turned her gaze back to the blonde, she saw that she had removed her glasses, not allowing any doubts on where her gaze was directed. Nicole removed hers too, and then grinned as Frida returned the favor by brazenly parting her lips.

At this stage, Nicole's clit was demanding attention. Still parting her folds with her index and ring finger, she moved her middle finger up along her wet slit. Frida had the same destination, and they moaned in unison as they reached their targets. They were both too excited to take it slow, and were soon furiously rubbing their clits. And as their squeals intensified, they both began teasing their breasts with the other hand. As if challenging each other, they pulled at their excited nipples, teeth clenched as they egged each other on.

Nicole usually kept her eyes closed to give room for her fantasies when she masturbated. But not today. The most erotic thing she could think of was happening right in front of her.

Frida moved her hand away from her breasts, shifting it down to her pussy. Nicole watched with her mouth wide open as Frida inserted first one and then two fingers inside herself. Nicole nodded in agreement. Yes, that was what she needed too. She realized as she penetrated herself that she couldn't remember ever being so wet. A moment later, she was fucking herself frantically, using her other hand to rub her clit as fast as her fingers could move.

Their arousal seemed to bounce off each other. Their moans escalated, creating a synchronous chorus of excitement. It wasn't long before the orgasm took them both, their bodies twitching with ecstasy as their screams echoed across the surrounding landscape. But even in their moment of lost control, they kept their gaze glued on each other. Staring into each other's eyes, they shared the climax.

As Nicole slowly regained her composure, she could barely believe what had happened. Without realizing it, she had moved her legs up over the armrests of her chair in an attempt to get deeper inside herself. And yes -- it appeared Frida had done the exact same thing. And now they were sitting there in the glow of their post-orgasmic chill, legs spread wide and fingers still buried inside themselves. And in that compromised state, Nicole realized that this had been one of the most intimate moments of her life -- and she hadn't even touched the person she had shared it with.

But now what? What was the right thing to do after watching each other masturbate an hour after meeting? Frida grinned at her, and Nicole smiled back. She knew what she didn't want to do -- she didn't want to leave her new friend. And as Frida's gaze wandered over her body, Nicole also knew that she didn't want to cover up, afraid it might break this deep connection between them.

"Johnson," Nicole said as she got up from her chair.

Frida stared at her, utterly perplexed.

"It's my surname," Nicole continued, smiling wickedly as she extended her hand. "I think maybe this calls for proper introduction."

Frida giggled and stood too, accepting Nicole's hand.

"Nice to meet you Nicole Johnson, I'm Frida Berg."

"Very nice to meet you too. Very nice indeed."

Even though it was just Frida's hand Nicole was touching, it still sent sensuous thrills through her body. The skin felt so soft and delicate. And... They frowned wickedly as they simultaneously realized where their hands had just been. And yet they broke the handshake very slowly.

"So, miss Johnson," Frida said. "Can I offer you something? A beer perhaps?"

"No thanks. I'm not much of a beer drinker I'm afraid."

Nicole immediately regretted her response. A beer wasn't just a beer. It was an invitation to stay.

"I'm more of a wine person," she added.

Frida pointed to an empty bottle in the corner of the porch. "Me too actually, but I finished that last night."

"I have a bottle in my tent."

"Yeah?"

"We could go get it," Nicole suggested, emphasizing the we.

"Yeah, sure, absolutely," Frida agreed. "Shall I go fetch your bikini? It should be dry by now."

"No."

Frida gave her a quizzical look.

"I mean..." Nicole began, not sure herself what she was suggesting. "Maybe I don't need it."

"Are you saying you want to go like this?"

"Maybe. I would if you did it too."

They stared at each other, eyes locked. Their breaths grew increasingly heavy as the notion of what they were discussing sunk in.

Frida raised her eyebrows. "No towel? No nothing?"

Nicole shrugged her shoulders and smiled nervously. She hadn't thought this through. All she knew was that she wanted to spend more time with her new friend, and preferably naked.

The corner of Frida's mouth twitched nervously. "How far is it?"

"About a mile in that direction," Nicole replied, pointing towards her tent. "Maybe a bit less."

"What's that in kilometers?"

"I have no idea," Nicole laughed. "It's about a 15-minute walk."

Frida bit her bottom lip, her breath intensifying as if she was psyching herself up. Then, without a word she turned and started walking in the direction Nicole had pointed out. Her ass swayed alluringly, and Nicole found herself staring.

Frida looked over her shoulder with a challenging look on her face. "So, are you coming?"

Nicole nodded and started walking after her. Following Frida's lead, she didn't even put on her sandals. This would slow them down, meaning that their naked hike would take longer. And in the off chance that someone spotted them, they wouldn't be able to run and hide.

Step by step they moved further away from the cabin. Twenty yards, fifty, a hundred... Nicole felt her heart beat rapidly. They were actually doing this. A minute later, the cabin wasn't even visible anymore, hidden behind the same green hill that had concealed it from Nicole when she was walking towards the lake earlier that day. Little did she know then what she would be doing now. Not in her wildest imagination could she have pictured herself like this, walking completely naked in an open field, accompanied by an equally naked blonde girl.

And yet, it seemed so natural now. Not in the sense that her nudity felt ordinary or desexualized. Quite the opposite. She felt extremely erotic, her whole body tingling with excitement as they strolled across the meadow. Why hadn't she done this before?

At first, they walked without saying a word, both of them too absorbed by the sensation to speak. But as they accommodated to the feeling, Nicole broke the silence.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"What? Walking around naked with a sexy girl by my side? No, can't say that I have."

Nicole smiled at the comment about her being a sexy girl. She sure felt like now.

"But on your own?"

"No, can't say that I did that either. I mean, hang around topless in my cabin, and I go swimming naked sometimes..."

"I've noticed!" Nicole interrupted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds