Going with the Flow

"So you have," Frida giggled. "But this -- walking around naked without anything to cover up with -- is very different."

Nicole knew she was right. Skinny dipping was one thing, but what they were doing now was outrageous by most cultural standards. She was pleased that the experience was as novel for Frida as it was for herself. They were truly sharing something unique.

She noticed that Frida had slowed down. As Nicole stopped to let her catch up, Frida blushed slightly.

"Uhm, is it OK if I walk behind you a bit?"

Nicole raised her eyebrows, and Frida gave her a guilty frown.

"I just like to watch you walk."

Nicole smirked. Her blonde friend was getting brash. And why shouldn't she? There was no reason to deny that they were enjoying each other's nakedness. Nicole felt ever so sensuous as she started walking, exaggerating the swaying motion of her hips. She felt Frida's eyes on her ass. She was overcome with a sense of erotic enlightenment, and she held out her arms as if inviting the world to gaze upon her body. The light breeze caressed her naked skin.

Occasionally, she looked over her shoulder at Frida, and as their eyes met, she could see hunger in Frida's eyes. Frida's desire added to Nicole's sense of eroticism.

"OK, your turn," she said after a while, stopping to let Frida catch up.

Frida smirked knowingly, and continued past Nicole with a confident posture. Nicole followed a few steps behind, staring shamelessly at the naked girl in front of her. Checking out another woman felt oddly natural at that moment. That was the whole purpose of what they were doing, and they both knew it. And what a wonderful sight it was. She felt hypnotized by the rocking motion of Frida's round ass.

And looking at Frida gave Nicole a good idea of what she must have looked like herself, strolling hedonistically across the beautiful landscape. She was high on excitement, and wanted to stay like this forever. Did Frida feel the same? Where would this day take them?

"What was that?!" Frida exclaimed, suddenly freezing in her tracks.

Nicole was abruptly snapped out of her trail of thoughts. "What?"

"I think I heard voices!"

"I didn't hear anything," Nicole said, feeling her heart pumping in her chest.

"There!" Frida hissed, pointing towards the edge of the forest adjacent to their field.

Nicole felt the panic flush through her body. She spotted four women, dressed in hiking gear. At the moment they seemed preoccupied with looking at a map, and it seemed they hadn't seen them yet.

What could she and Frida do? They seemed frozen like two naked deer in the headlight. Running away seemed like a bad idea, the terrain too rough for their bare feet. Should they just pretend like nothing was out of the ordinary and continue to walk past the women? Strangely, that idea gave her a thrill. But she shook it out of her head. It wasn't safe. They didn't know anything about these women. Maybe they would report them, and Nicole didn't want to get arrested for streaking. What was the law about being nude in the wilderness in this part of the world? She didn't even know the rules back home, and she didn't want to find out the hard way what they were here.

"Quick, there!" Frida hissed again. "Behind that rock!"

Nicole looked at a rock maybe twenty feet away. Was it really big enough to cover them both? There was no time for debate. As Frida skipped swiftly towards the rock, Nicole followed without thinking.

Crouching behind the rock, she heard the women talking, and though she couldn't make out what they were saying, they sounded agitated. Was it because they had seen them, and were upset by their nakedness? How could anyone take offense to that? Surely it would be a treat to see herself and Frida in all their glory. How could these women be so cruel and ruin her experience with Frida?

The voices came closer. Had they seen them and were coming over to scold them? And then what? How could she have been so foolish to suggest walking around naked?

The rock was barely large enough to cover them, and as the four women approached, Nicole and Frida huddled closely together. As they did, Nicole felt Frida's soft skin against her own. It was mainly just their arms touching, but it was electrifying. She felt the heat from Frida's body. Glancing at her, she noticed Frida breaking out in a coy smile. And just like that, the sight of Frida's dimples washed away Nicole's anxiety, and she suddenly found herself grinning too. Whatever happened next, this would be a holiday to remember.

It seemed like the women were coming straight at them. And they were moving quickly. What was that language? Not the tongue spoken here, that was certain. Nicole felt her heart pounding in her chest, but the panic had been replaced by jittery excitement. For a moment she thought about jumping up and greeting the women, saving herself and Frida from the embarrassment of being caught hiding behind the rock.

"La direzione è questa, ne sono sicura!"

"Va bene, se lo dici tu."

It sounded like the women were only a few yards away now. And surely that was Italian? It wasn't a language Nicole knew, but from the similarity to other neo-Latin languages, it sounded to her like they were arguing about which way to go. Maybe they weren't upset because they had seen her and Frida after all? Could it be that they were just arguing about the direction? Perhaps they weren't even upset, and were merely speaking Italian?

Nicole decided to not give away their hiding place, and instead pressed herself tightly against Frida. She felt a spark of excitement rush through her body as Frida put her arm around Nicole, squeezing their bodies against each other to make them smaller. Thigh against thigh, hip against hip, and yes -- their breasts were brushing against each other. They looked at each other, and almost burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

Then, just as fast as the voices had approached, they started fading away. A moment later, the naked girls couldn't suppress their laughter any longer, and started giggling furiously through hands covering their mouths. Eventually they stood up to make sure the coast was clear.

"Wow, that was close!" Frida laughed.

Acting on a whim, Nicole placed Frida's hand on her chest. "It sure was! Here, feel my pulse."

Frida's hand lingered just above her left breast. The blonde seemed transfixed on it, studying the contours of her fair hand against Nicole's dark skin. Nicole's chest heaved, and her pulse grew even more intense. Frida smiled slyly.

"Should we head back?" she asked.

Nicole was disappointed as Frida removed her hand. But the question was intriguing. What were they going to do once they got back? She had more than a vague idea what she hoped for. But she decided not to think about it. Go with the flow.

"My tent is just another few minutes ahead," she said. "We might as well continue."

Frida smirked. "So you're not worried that we'll run into more people?"

Nicole felt bold. "I can think of far worse things than to hide with you again."

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," Frida said, and then surprised Nicole by giving her a playful swat on her ass. "Lead the way, sexy girl!"

They soon found Nicole's small tent in the shade under some trees. Nicole crawled inside to fetch the bottle, and as she searched through her bag, her bottom was sticking out of from the opening.

"Take your time," Frida said. "I'm just enjoying the view out here."

Nicole shook her ass for Frida's benefit. How could this explicit behavior feel so natural? She didn't recognize herself. But she didn't care. Wherever this side of her came from, she enjoyed it.

She was tempted to invite Frida into her tent. But no. Whatever their next step would be, it shouldn't be hidden away in a cramped tent. Instead she grabbed the bottle and started heading back with Frida by her side.

They took a slightly different path. At one point they had to cross a rivulet. As they did, they held hands for balance. After crossing, neither of them attempted to let go. And so they strolled over the lush hills, Nicole holding a wine bottle in one hand, and the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen in the other. Their black and blonde frames created an alluring silhouette against the blue sky.

"Why don't you head down to the water while I go get some glasses," Frida proposed as they approached her cabin. "I'll be there in a minute."

Nicole followed the suggestion. She soon found herself walking down to the same bay she had found earlier that day. Only this time, she approached it naked. Her entire being was oozing with a sense of eroticism. She felt like a different person from the one she had been this morning. How could she even have considered not removing her bikini?

She waded out into the lake. The crisp water felt nice, cooling off her sunbaked body. But her mind remained hot and bothered. It didn't take long before she spotted her blonde friend approaching, carrying a basket with a blanket and two glasses. Even though they had spent most of the day naked together, Nicole couldn't get enough of Frida's body. In Nicole's eyes, the girl looked like an erotic dream come true. Her breasts swayed with her rocking motion as she confidently strolled down towards the water.

"The water looks nice," Frida said as she laid out the blanket in the nearby grass. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"You better!"

And so they found themselves back at the same spot where they had met, standing neck deep in the water. Frida had a coy smile.

"Hey Nicole, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything."

"Are you naked right now?"

Nicole giggled and slowly waded closer to Frida. "You bet I am. And so are you."

She let her hand wander over Frida's bare hip, tracing her sensuous curves as she moved over to her waist. They stood with facing each other, faces only inches apart.

"Can I ask you something?" Nicole reiterated Frida's question. "It's something I've been wanting to ask all day."

"Of course."

"Can I kiss your dimples?"

They appeared in an instant as Frida grinned at the question. "Sure, go ahead."

Nicole needed no further invite, and she leaned in and placed the softest kiss on Frida's dimple. The tender touch sent sensuous jolts through Nicole's lips, and the sensation spread through her body. She repeated the kiss, this time pressing her lips harder against Frida's cheek. For her third kiss, she couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth, and gently dipped it inside the dimple.

She backed off briefly, only to continue her exploration on Frida's other cheek. If Frida found Nicole's obsession with her dimples weird, she didn't let it show. With a steady grin, she just stood there and let her face be adored. They were both panting as Frida slowly moved away.

"My turn," she said.

"But I don't have dimples like yours."

"No, but you have the sexiest lips I've ever seen. I've been dying to taste them all day."

With that she leaned in and began placing soft kisses around Nicole's mouth. Nicole felt it was her turn to be adored, and passively held her mouth slightly open as the blonde girl licked and nibbled on her full lips. Only when Frida's tongue slipped inside her mouth could Nicole resist no longer. She responded in heat, and their tongues danced as they explored each other. They were high on passion, breathing heavily into each other as they squeezed their bodies tight.

Their arms instinctively roamed below the surface, and the sensation of soft skin against her palms drove Nicole wild. Before long, her hands moved up Frida's body and found their way to Frida's breast. She fondled it obsessively as they continued to kiss. Frida's hand copied her motion, and Nicole moaned into her mouth as the blonde gently flicked her thumb over her nipple.

They needed to get out of the water. Acting on a silent agreement, they waded ashore. Nicole reached the blanket first and lay down on her back. She soon had Frida on top of her. For a moment, they just lay there, enjoying the sensation of their bodies against each other as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Such were their games, every moment worth savoring. The sun caressed their bodies, and so did their hands.

Frida leaned down and kissed Nicole's lips again. Her blue eyes were fiery with bottled up lust. "You know, there are actually more parts of you I've been dying to kiss all day."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like your slender neck," Frida said, and placed a trail of soft kisses down from Nicole's ear to her collar bone.

She continued out towards Nicole's shoulder before returning inwards and over to the other side.

"And your shoulders are so perfectly smooth and sensual."

She shifted her direction, downwards over Nicole's chest. It was heaving with anticipation.

"In fact, I think every inch of you looks delicious."

She paused as she reached the top of Nicole's breast.

"But some parts look particularly appetizing."

Frida kissed her way over Nicole's breasts. The sensation of a woman's soft lips was enchanting, and Nicole panted as Frida's lips drew near -- but never quite reaching -- Nicole's areolas. Her nipples were begging for attention, pleadingly pointing up at Frida. The blonde hungrily licked her lips and glanced up at Nicole with a sly smile before returning her focus to Nicole's breasts. Both women moaned as Frida let her tongue flick over Nicole's nipple. And she immediately came back for more. Her tongue moved in circles, tasting the exciting texture of Nicole's excited buds as she moved between them. The sight of her nipples disappearing into the blonde's hungry mouth was the most erotic thing Nicole had ever seen.

She was disappointed as Frida's mouth eventually left her breasts. But as the trail of kisses continued downwards over her stomach, she felt the excitement heighten in her body. She knew where her blonde friend was heading.

Frida paused as she reached the trimmed pubes above Nicole's pussy. She kissed the patch of black hairs, and nuzzled her nose against it before lowering her head further. They yelped in synchrony as Frida placed a tender kiss right in the center of Nicole's slit.

Frida continued to kiss Nicole's pussy, her mouth increasingly hungry. She nibbled at the lips, and grunted as her tongue tasted the Nicole's excitement. It drove her wild, and she began making out with Nicole's pussy like it was a long-lost lover.

Nicole was amazed by the intensity of the experience. Staring up at the blue sky, she spread her legs wide as Frida worshiped her pussy with fervor. Nicole had never been licked by a woman before, and now that it was happening, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. As Frida dipped her tongue inside, Nicole instinctively reached for the blonde's head and pushed her deeper. It made Frida groan with excitement.

Nicole pulled Frida up to her throbbing clit. It was craving that eager tongue, and Nicole screamed out with pleasure as Frida's hunger found her sweet spot. Nicole's excited cries encouraged Frida further, and she devoted her entire mouth to Nicole's clit, sucking it between her lips and caressing it with her tongue. And when Nicole thought there could be no higher pleasure, Frida proved her wrong by inserting two fingers inside her. Nicole's wetness offered no resistance, and Frida was soon fucking her furiously, never letting Nicole's clit escape the haven of her mouth.

Nicole held out as long as she could, desiring to remain in this heavenly state of excitement. But after being excited for so long, her body craved the climax. Holding Frida by the head, she kept the blonde girl in place as her body began trembling.

"Oh my god, Frida! You're making me...! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming!"

As Nicole's cries echoed across the lake, Frida's moans escalated too. The fact that Frida was aroused by her pleasure amplified the intensity of Nicole's orgasm. She was carried on a wave of erotic bliss, her climax seemingly illimitable.

As she finally regained some control, she couldn't grasp the heavenly pleasure she had experienced. She stared wide-eyed down at Frida, who seemed unable to tear her mouth away from Nicole's pussy. She kissed it tenderly, sending sparks of thrilling aftershocks through Nicole's spent body.

Nicole shook her head in disbelief. "Oh my god, Frida. You have no idea..."

Frida smiled lovingly up her. "I have some idea."

She started kissing her way up Nicole's body, her lips electrifying Nicole's receptive skin. As she reached Nicole's face, Nicole grabbed her by the head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Never had her excitement tasted so enticing as when sampled off Frida's lips.

Frida moved further up Nicole's body, and her breasts were soon dangling before Nicole's face.

"Please, kiss them," Frida panted, and lowered one very excited nipple into Nicole's awaiting mouth.

Nicole wrapped her lips around the pink bud, marveling at its excited texture. She used her hands to caress Frida's breasts, moving her mouth between them. The sensation of adoring another woman's breasts made her excitement flare up again. Muffled moans escaped her mouth, mixing with the blonde's increasingly delirious cries.

"Oh yes! Suck my tits! Feed on them!"

Reluctantly, Nicole released Frida's breasts as the girl climbed higher up her body. They locked smoldering eyes, both panting with anticipation of what was about to happen. Nicole soon stared up at Frida's alluring pussy, hovering inches above her face. It was absolutely adorable, and Nicole felt her mouth yearning for it. She found herself grunting as Frida's excitement filled her nostrils.

Frida raised a crooked eyebrow. "Are you ready?"

"Oh god, yes."

Frida lowered herself, allowing Nicole to kiss her lower lips. Frida threw her head back in pleasure, and Nicole yelped at the sensation of her mouth against another woman's pussy. She found herself licking into the air as Frida raised herself up again. The blonde had a devilish grin.

"Please, again!" Nicole pleaded.

Frida granted her wish, lowering herself onto Nicole's awaiting mouth. This time she lingered long enough to let Nicole place a series of devoted kisses over her folds. As she redrew once more, Nicole felt Frida's wetness drip onto her chin. The blonde bit her bottom lip, eyes fiery with lust. She clearly enjoyed teasing them both. Nicole licked her lips temptingly, wetting them as a lure for Frida. The blonde grunted and descended again.

Nicole licked along Frida's wet slit, making them both moan in fervor. She held on to Frida's hips, determined not let this delight leave her mouth again. The girl tasted as erotic as she looked. Nicole pressed her face against Frida's wetness. Her tongue explored, driving Frida mad with lust.

"Ja, ja! Slicka min fitta! Kör in din tunga i mig!"

Nicole had no idea what it meant, but she got the jest of it. She worshiped Frida's pussy as if it were what she was born to do. Her tongue probed further, absorbed by the erotic sensation of pleasuring another woman. It drew Frida ecstatic, and as she began grinding against Nicole's face, Nicole could tell that it was just a matter of seconds before Frida would climax.

Then Frida froze suddenly.

"They're back!" she hissed.

Nicole didn't register at first, and continued to lap away at Frida.

"The women," Frida continued. "The Italians!"

Nicole attempted to twitch her head to look around, her mind hazy. But as she did, Frida shifted her weight slightly, pressing down on Nicole's face.

"No. Please. Stay."

Nicole felt confused. What was happening? Were the women really there? If so, shouldn't they cover up and hide? But her tongue acted on instinct, escaping her mouth to tenderly lick along Frida's slit.

"Oh, yes," Frida moaned. "More..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds