Going with the Flow

Frida's reaction spurred Nicole on. Her tongue began exploring again, encouraged by Frida's moans.

Frida panted. "They are watching us!"

Nicole grunted, and her tongue grew increasingly eager.

"Oh god, Nicole," Frida yelped. "They are just sitting there, staring at us!"

As Frida spoke, her hips began thrusting back and forth.

"They are watching as you lick me!"

Nicole's head was in a frenzy. Was Frida telling the truth? Was she just playing out a lewd scenario, or were the four Italian women really sitting there watching them? She realized that she hoped it was actually happening. And what a compelling image she and Frida must provide for them if they were there -- a black and a blonde woman, stark naked by the lake side, she on her back and the angel-like Frida riding her face. She wailed with erotic delight, her cries suppressed by Frida's grinding pussy.

Frida froze up again, this time however in order to hold her clit steady by Nicole's mouth.

"Yes, yes! Lick my pussy! Lick me as they watch! Slicka mig, slicka...!"

Frida screamed out bilingual profanities that morphed into an unrecognizable frenzy. Her body began shaking, but Nicole held her in place by firmly grabbing on to her hips. She continued to caress Frida's clit with her tongue, her own body trembling with excitement as she imagined what the scene would look like for spectators.

As Frida's climax subsided, she lingered on Nicole's face. Nicole lapped affectionately at Frida's pussy, sustaining her pleasure through the aftershocks.

"Wow, that was intense," Frida panted as she collapsed next to Nicole.

They stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Frida's wetness covered Nicole's mouth, and as she licked her lips, she noticed Frida gasping softly. Lost in their bond, Nicole momentarily forgot about the alleged audience.

"Oh, shit, you weren't lying!" she exclaimed as she eventually sat up and looked around.

Just like Frida had said, four women were sitting there in the shade under a tree not twenty yards away. As far as Nicole could tell, they appeared to be about ten years older than herself. They were smiling and whispering to each other, and two of them were holding hands. They weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were staring.

Nicole felt a rush of embarrassment, and did her best to cover up with arms and hands.

"A bit late for that, don't you think?" Frida said softly and leaned in behind Nicole to kiss her neck. "Besides, it's just women watching."

Those words sent thrills through Nicole's body. "So, what do we do now?"

"Well, we were going to drink some wine, right?"

Frida leaped up and grabbed the bottle. She poured Nicole a glass and then herself.

"Cheers, miss Johnson," she said as she sat down, clinking her glass against Nicole's.

"Skål, miss Berg," Nicole replied, using one of the few words she had picked up on her holiday.

And so they sat, leaning into each other as they sipped their wine. It was a cheap bottle, but never had Nicole enjoyed a beverage this much. It was a wonderfully decadent feeling to sit there all naked and carefree. Feeling bold, she raised her glass to the onlookers. They grinned, raising whatever they had in their cups in response. Acknowledging their presence intensified the feeling of exposure.

At some level, Nicole thought that their presence was intrusive, their prying eyes invading her intimate moment with Frida. But no. The fact that others had watched just made it more powerful. It wouldn't just be memory in her own and Frida's minds -- these four women would take it with them too.

Frida's words echoed in Nicole's head. Just women watching. The phrase repeated over and over, creating a mantra in her mind. Just women watching, just women watching... It was the most thrilling thing she could think of, her naked sexuality admired by other women.

It struck her that this wasn't just going be an exciting memory for her. It couldn't be. She had relaxed her senses, and a hidden desire had leaped out. This day had changed her, and she would leave this place a different person.

And what about Frida? Nicole couldn't remember ever feeling a connection remotely as deep as the one she felt with this blonde beauty. As if reading her mind, Frida stared lovingly at her.

"I hope you want to stay at my cabin tonight."

"Of course -- I'll stay as long as you want me."

Frida giggled. "That's going to be a long time then!"

Nicole had no words to express the bliss she felt. Instead she took Frida's glass and placed it in the grass along with her own. Sparks flashed in both girls' eyes, and a moment later Nicole attacked her lover, pinning her to the ground. Their tongues frolicked, both girls overcome by lust.

Nicole began kissing her way down Frida's body. She lingered at the breasts, her hungry lips devouring Frida's excited nipples. As she continued further down, she spun around, aligning her lower body with Frida's head. Frida moaned approvingly as Nicole straddled her face and fervidly pulled Nicole's pussy in for a kiss. Nicole threw her head back in pleasure, but her head quickly bounced back as she dived in between Frida's legs. It drew her wild -- the girl really tasted as erotic as she looked. They were consumed by passion, lapping at each other like hungry kittens. Their bodies created a Sapphic yin and yang imagery, and knowing that they did so before an admiring audience amplified the lustful sensation.

And as they lay there, feeding from each other's desire in the slowly settling sun, Nicole was overwhelmed by her epiphany. She had no idea what to do with the rest of her life, but she knew her future was to be shared with her newfound soul mate. From this day on, they would flow together.

The end.

A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her very valuable editing and comments.

The story is part of the Summer Lovin' contest, so please vote if you liked it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds