Good Day Iowa!

She took another drink and continued. "You helped me, Brian. It may have been innocent to you, but it really woke me up to the mistakes I'd been making in my love life. So, when I found out I was going to be the one to interview you about the ALS run and walk, I was elated! I came out to get you and couldn't help but take your hand and hold it while we talked. I don't do that for any other guests, Brian. You got a special treat because I was getting a special treat being with you.

"And then that interview - my god, had I not been trying to maintain my composure on the set, I would have been crying my eyes out! Other than my parents, I don't think I've ever known two people who were more in love than you and Lucy. And because of that, you have been fueled by that love to become a tireless worker on behalf of ALS research. I see it in your eyes every time you talk about Lucy. You still love her, and you always will.

"For a few moments, I was afraid there might not be love left for anybody else in your life, and that's why you were still single for so long. But several things happened that convinced me otherwise. I felt a spark between us when we hugged after the interview. I felt that spark as we held hands across the finish line at the race, and then again when we hugged after it was over. I felt it again this evening when we hugged after you arrived here. And your hand on my knee was amazing - even if you didn't do it on purpose."

She paused for a moment, and I felt it was time for my true confession. "Actually, I feel the spark when we touch as well, but I felt terrible about it because I didn't want to let any feelings get in the way of the work that we were doing for ALS. And then there's the issue..."

She stopped me once more. "Don't say another word. I know you're going to mention the elephant in the room, but I'm going to do my best to put that elephant back into its cage. Brian, I am well aware that you are 60 and I am 35. I'm well aware that you are more than old enough to be my father. I'm well aware that society sometimes frowns on relationships that are considered 'non-traditional,' but I also have friends who have had age gaps in their relationships and have found what I'm finding - older men are generally nicer and more prone to want to please the younger women they are with. I'm finding that out about you, Brian."

I stopped her and said, "But Tracey, have you thought about this? When I'm 80, you'll only be 55, and as big as the difference seem now, that just makes it seem even bigger!"

She looked at me sternly and replied, "Brian, listen carefully. I don't care about twenty years into the future. I care about the rest of tonight and then tomorrow. And after tomorrow, I'll care about the next day. It doesn't mean I don't have goals and plans for my future. But it means that I like being with you and I don't want to stop - tonight, or tomorrow, or the next day. When you're 80 and I'm 55, we'll deal with that then. But I'm certain even then that I'll be thinking about one day at a time, and I'll still be giving thanks that you are I are sharing our lives together."

For once, I was able to turn my analytical brain off and think only about the fact that my desire for Tracey was equal to her desire for me. I started rubbing my left hand on her right leg, and she sat up and leaned towards me. I took my right hand and put it on her neck, gently pulling her to me. Our lips touched with our first kiss, and the spark was even more powerful than any of our other touches so far. I kissed her again, this time longer and more persistently. The third time was when we opened our mouths and our tongues met. By this time, she had her arms wrapped around me. It was the best kiss I'd had in a very long time.

Eventually we separated, and Tracey looked at me while blushing and said, "Wow - I thought the spark was amazing hugging you and holding your hand. But that was something else! I want to know how much better it can be - will you stay with me tonight and we'll see if we can increase the spark level in the bedroom?"

I never dreamed we would be doing this tonight when I accepted her invitation for dinner and to watch the public service productions she and her crew had been working on. But I was sure that I wanted it, and so I replied with a simple, "Yes." We stood up and I reached for her again, giving her a proper hug as we kissed. Her hands reached around to rub my back through my shirt, and mine lowered until they were cupping her firm ass. My cock was screaming for relief from the denim and cotton confines of my jeans and underwear. I think it knew what I knew - that in a few minutes, Tracey and I would be hugging again like this, but we would both be naked then.

Tracey looked at me and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been since you've done this?"

I smiled and replied, "About two and a half years, but it wasn't very good at all. The last good time was more like four years ago, but that didn't work out because she swore to me she wasn't married, but I found out otherwise. That was a relationship killer."

She kissed me again as we continued holding each other. "Well, I have a feeling that since it's been so long, this is going to be spectacular!"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Or, I'm going to pop so quickly that I'm afraid I'll leave you hanging."

She kissed me one more time. "Don't worry about that. I think we're going to have plenty of time to make sure it's good for both of us. In fact, we can take it slow if you want."

"What does that mean?"

She stepped away from me, then reached back for my hand and began to pull me to follow her. "It means that we'll at least wait until the bedroom before we start taking off our clothes!"

I laughed. "Okay, slow it is!"

She led me down the short hall to where the apartment's two bedrooms were located. The larger one was on the left and had a small ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower, which I noticed would be big enough for two. She turned on a lamp on her bedside table, and the room was filled with a soft light that seemed perfect for the moment.

We hugged and kissed again, and then Tracey softly said, "Brian, I need help getting these clothes off. Do you think you can help me?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. She raised her arms up over her head, and I grasped at the hem of her top and pulled it up, pausing to help her get her head through without pulling too much hair. Once we had cleared that, getting it the rest of the way off her arms was easy.

I looked at my progress so far. She had on a sensible cotton bra, which allowed just a little peek at her hardened nipples trying to poke through the soft material. She saw me looking at her breasts and said, "If I had known we were going to do this tonight, I would have put on something a bit sexier."

I put my hands on her bare waist and pulled her in for another kiss, and then said, "It's not going to be on much longer, and sometimes plain and simple is very sexy - just like right now."

She blushed as she widened her legs just a bit, indicating to me she wasn't finished taking off clothes yet. I knelt on the carpet floor to help her take her shoes off first, and then found the buttons of her jeans and carefully opened them one by one, taking my time to see if I could make her a little impatient. It must have worked, because she mumbled, "This is worse than watching someone slow-open a Christmas present."

I opened the front of her jeans enough so that my hands could squeeze into the sides, hoping that would help me get them down. They were tight - certainly tighter than anything Lucy ever wore. But the promise that lay beneath them made the effort worthwhile. Once I got them past her hips, she began to shimmy her legs just a bit, trying to make it easier for me to get them down to her ankles. Only it wasn't working, so instead, I guided her to sit on the bed and she held her legs out. One leg at a time, I pulled on the bottom cuff and finally got them off.

She stood up again and I looked at her panties - plain white cotton just like her bra. I'm sure Tracey would have looked good in something black lace or maybe even bright red, but for me, this underwear ensemble was plenty sexy. And just like her bra, they weren't going to be around much longer.

Tracey started to reach back behind to unhook her bra, but I stopped her. "Let me do that, please." She looked at me with a puzzled expression. I was about to wow her with a technique I learned a long time ago. Reaching my left hand around to her back, I found the hooks and deftly opened them.

She jumped in surprise since she didn't expect me to be able to open it with one hand. "Pretty impressive, Mr. Stewart. Do you have any other tricks I don't know about?"

I smiled and said, "I'm afraid you've seen the only one. Hope you're not too disappointed."

She lowered her arms and her bra fell away, revealing a pair of magnificent breasts. There was just the slightest hint of sag, which was very good for the size they were. They were conical shaped, and her hard nipples were pointing slightly up. She proudly displayed them for me, cupping them with her hands as she said, "Since I'm sure you want to know, they are 34C. It seems guys are always fascinated with numbers."

I kissed her lightly and replied, "I couldn't care less about the numbers. I just want to know if they like this."

With that, I leaned in and took her left nipple in my mouth, sucking it hard and deep on my tongue, while reaching for her right one and giving her entire breast a squeeze. Tracey jumped and whispered, "Oh, they like that very much." She tossed her head back as I worshiped her left nipple with my tongue and massaged her right. She looked up at me and put her hands behind my head, pulling me harder down into her chest. With my free hand, I reached around to massage her tight ass cheeks. She still had her panties on, but I didn't care, because I knew they were but a thin object and were not causing her any loss of sensation.

After a couple of minutes, I switched sides, taking the right one in my mouth and massaging the left one with my free hand. Tracey started moaning as I sucked her hard nub as deep in my mouth as it would go. I slid the hand on her ass around her hip and landed on the front of her panties, where with a little manipulating of my fingers, I was able to get them under the waistband so they could go exploring. They discovered a small patch of well-trimmed pubic hair above her slit. As they dove further down, they encountered an engorged clit, causing her to jump again. That's also where the wetness began, and as they went down further, they found a LOT of wetness. Tracey was ready for whatever was about to happen. I dropped my hand from her breast long enough to slide her panties off.

I could feel her breath getting erratic, and she finally grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me away from her nipple. She looked at me and said, "I've never had a man spend that much time on my nipples before. You're already about to wear me out, and you haven't taken any clothes off yet!"

"Well, I guess we should change that."

I stepped back away from her and reached for the bottom of my long sleeve shirt, pulling it up over my head and off my arms. As I tossed it on the floor, she stepped over to me and ran her hands through my chest hair and down to my stomach. I may not have had washboard abs, but I was in pretty good shape due to the riding and running I did. I kicked off my shoes and let her undo my jeans, pulling them down slowly, even though it was much easier to get mine off than it was hers. I had my underwear and socks left, and I didn't want her taking my underwear off before my socks, so I bent over one leg at a time and yanked them off.

Tracey looked at me and licked her lips. She took her time getting back in front of me, kneeling so that she could get a closer look at what she had to play with. She grabbed the waistband of my underwear on both sides, and looked up at me as she gradually pulled them down. She was teasing either her or me by not looking right away. Once my underwear was past my knees, she let them go and they fell to the ground at my feet, where I stepped out of them and kicked them away.

Tracey slowly lowered her head until she saw my cock, standing straight out and proud. Now I am not porn star big. I'm not even close to porn star big. I'm average on my best day. But I knew two things - the first is that I'd used this cock for many years to bring pleasure to my wife, and second, it had been a long time since it was as hard as it was now with Tracey staring at it. She reached both hands up to grasp it and it was my turn to let out a small jump as she made first contact.

Tracey looked up at me with a smile on her face as she started to stroke me with both hands. I had forgotten what a woman's touch on my bare cock felt like, and I was realizing how much I had missed it. I also knew that if she kept up even that little bit of attention, I was going to explode much more quickly than usual. I indicated this to her by reaching for her hands to slow them down, and she got the message, smiling again at the power she had at her fingertips.

The only problem was that as soon as she took her hands of my cock, her mouth took over. That was one thing Lucy didn't really like to do, although she would for special occasions, but I never wanted to force her to do it. I'd had a couple of blowjobs from prospective partners since Lucy had died and one of the was actually quite good. But it wasn't enough to make up for the shortcomings of the women giving them, so I didn't go back.

But now, Tracey was showing me that I had no idea how a good blowjob really felt. I didn't know if her being an athlete in high school and college had anything to do with the athletic mouth that was now worshiping my cock, but it was a good enough explanation for me. She was slowly bobbing up and down with her lips tightly sealed about my shaft. At the same time, she was somehow managing to swirl her tongue around the head, each time she leaned forward and took it deeper in her mouth. It was a double sensation like I'd never felt before, and when she cupped my balls with a free hand, I had no chance.

I cried out, "Tracey, I about to cum, oh god I'm about to cum!" She didn't stop - if anything, she twirled her tongue faster around the head of my cock, and in just a couple of seconds, I felt this powerful surge of pleasure rip through my body as it ejected ropes of my white hot cum into her willing mouth. I jerked and spasmed with each pulse of pleasure my body experienced. All the time, Tracey kept her mouth tightly sealed around my cock, ensuring nothing leaked out. Once the ropes had stopped, she pulled her mouth off. Looking up and me and opening her mouth to show me that she still had it inside, she quickly closed her lips and swallowed, taking joy in opening it again to show me the evidence was gone.

I reached down to help her stand and wrapped her up in the tightest bear hug I could give, picking her up as I kissed her and carried her over to her bed. I gently sat her down on the edge, and then strongly suggested she lay back by pressing on her shoulders. I knelt on the floor in front of her and looked at her perfect pussy, open and wet and ready for some attention. She smelled tremendous, and I could hardly wait to see if she tasted that good as well.

But I paced myself, and as I moved further between her legs, I started licking the hollows between her thighs and her pussy. When my tongue made first contact, she twitched and moaned. I licked big circles all around her pussy, never actually touching it, but getting close. The tip of my tongue found its way through the soft patch of pubic hair right above her slit. It circled down to either side of her pussy before darting back up to the top. Tracey began to squirm, and I knew I was getting her worked up by teasing her.

"Fuck, Brian - what are you waiting on? You're such a tease....OH SHIT!"

She changed her tune when my tongue started exploring between her swollen lips. While Lucy may not have been a fan of giving oral sex, she was a huge fan of receiving it, and she had trained me well to make sure that I was taking care of business each time I went down on her. Using those techniques she taught me so well, I made Tracey the recipient of my skills, and she obviously loved it. Moaning out comments like "Yes, deeper with that tongue, oh god right there, don't stop, fuck that feels so good..." she let me know that she was enjoying my expertise.

I was hearing her say those things without having come to her clit yet. The bonus in teasing her was that my cock was already starting to get hard again, which surprised me a little, and yet I knew that since Lucy died, I'd not had a woman this beautiful and that turned me on so much. Since she was unknowingly helping in getting me hard, I decided it was time to move to show her more pleasure.

I pulled my mouth back just a bit, causing Tracey to sigh and look down between her legs at me. Just as she did, I pressed my tongue into her ass, eliciting another shriek. I cupped my tongue until it curled, and then started its slow journey up through her pussy, stopping to dip back into her warm and wet channel before continuing upward, finally reaching her clit. I took some time flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She started squirming when I reached her sensitive little nub. After a few seconds of flicking, I sealed my mouth over it and started sucking in it like it was a little cock. As I sucked, I would hum deep low notes, which added to the vibrations she was feeling.

The combination must have been right, because she cried out, "Oh god, just like that, don't stop, suck on it baby, yes yes yes YES YES YES OH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING...." She grabbed my head by the hair and pulled me harder into her pulsating pussy as her body thrashed on the bed. I relaxed the intensity but didn't stop giving her clit my attention. I waited until her body had settled down a little bit before ramping up the effort again.

I think she expected me to stop because she shrieked, "Oh god, more? I don't think I can handle it!" I believed that she could, and she didn't physically stop me, so I soldiered on. It had worked so well the first time that I continued the same technique, but this time I added first a single finger in her vagina, followed by a second. I turned my palm so that it faced up so I could explore the top of her vaginal wall, looking for the elusive g-spot. Tracey was letting me know that my mouth was still doing the things she liked, and when my fingers finally found what they were looking for, she yelled out, "Oh god no, too much oh yes right there deep inside that's it oh god I'm going to cum again oh god oh god oh god OH GOD OH GODDDDDDD AHHHHHHH..."

I could feel my fingers being clenched by the walls of her pussy. She bucked and spasmed again, grabbing handfuls of the bed sheets in her hands as her body exploded a second time. My cock was fully hard again and I didn't give her a chance to come down this time. Crawling up on the bed beside her, I reached under her arms and pulled her up to the middle of the bed. She opened her eyes in time to see what she must have perceived as a madman pulling her around, trying to get her into the position he wanted her in.

Once she was there, I crawled back between her legs and guided my rock-hard cock into her hot wet pussy. Tracey cried out, "Oh god Brian, that feels so good inside me!" I was glad to hear her say that, because I knew if felt great for me to be inside her. I took it slowly, letting her get used to me, but mostly relishing the fact that I hadn't done this in a long time, and I didn't want it to be over too quickly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds