Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 01

Before the massive cock was even halfway inside her, Medea was fucking back to meet it, moaning and sighing happily with every stroke. "That's it! Give it to me! Keep fucking me," she implored the golden-haired Greek. The princess wrapped her legs around his hips and gave herself over completely to the unbelievable bliss that was throbbing outward from her pussy to fill her entire body.

Jason smiled and did as he was bade, driving his cock deeper with every thrust, until it was totally imbedded in Medea's pussy. Before he continued, he admired the sexy body that was tossing wildly under and in front of him. She was flexing her legs, pulling her pussy tightly against him, and grinding her clit against his pubic area. Her head and body thrashed on the bed, while her breasts swayed excitingly with every movement. He leaned forward, curling his arms under hers and supporting his weight on his forearms. With every movement she made, he could feel her hard nipples scraping against his chest but that was the only contact between their upper bodies. Because she was in such a state already, he decided to remain stationary and let her fuck herself against his cock until she started cumming.

Although she said nothing, the idea was obviously to the liking of Medea. Her hands were on his back, sliding along his spine synchronized with the powerful thrusts of her pussy. Medea sighed and gasped and moaned and whimpered and otherwise expressed how much pleasure she was getting from the huge cock that was surging in and out of her pussy.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out ecstatically. "Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming." Her ass rolled from side to side as she fucked herself even harder and faster on the cock that was filling her pussy as it had never been filled before.

Jason became more active then, moving forward slightly and driving his cock into the pussy that was giving it such a splendid welcome. With her arms and legs, Medea squeezed him, clinging so tightly that she rose completely off the bed as he drew back. Every time he thrust forward, Jason drove her into the bed, massaging her clit with his cock, evoking howls of joy. Over and over, he scraped against her sweetest of sweet spots and squashed her against the bed until he felt her whole body spasm and her fingernails dig into his back. Although he knew the princess had climaxed, he continued fucking her, but with slower strokes.

Medea's pussy was still a tight wrapper for Jason's cock but it was so wet and slippery that he glided in and out of her easily. After a few strokes, she was once again fucking back to meet him and her hands were stroking his back. This time he was in control, drawing his cock back so far that little more than the head remained inside her pussy, pausing, and driving it slowly all the way back in.

With every stroke, Medea could feel her pleasure building up, but she knew how to make it even better. "Let me on top, my lord, and I will ride you like the stallion you are."

"With pleasure, dear princess." Jason reached under her, wrapping his arms around her, and rolled onto his back.

Medea lay on top, her thighs stretched out beside his. They fucked a few strokes in this position before she pushed her body upright and drew her legs underneath herself so she was sitting astride him. Although she had liked the full body contact, fucking this way allowed her greedy pussy to enjoy every inch of his shaft. Slowly, she rose up until only the head of his cock was inside her. Equally slowly, she lowered herself, shuddering with delight as she once more felt the wonderful hardness forcing her open and burrowing deep into her. Over and over, her body moved up and down, letting Jason's wonderful cock pleasure her again and again. With every stroke, her pussy was filled anew, sending new waves of bliss crashing through her.

"Play with me, My Lord! Lick me!" As she said these words, Medea leaned forward, making her succulent breasts available to the hands and mouth of Jason.

Eagerly, he did what she wanted, gently holding the luscious globes in his hands while he licked and sucked, letting the rigid nipples once again please his tongue. Juices were running profusely from Medea's pussy, soaking into the bed and Jason's pubic hair and he felt even more freshets of her juices gushing onto his cock. Until then, he had been holding back, keeping control of his reactions, and preventing himself from cumming, but he had to finally let go.

"I'm ready to cum, Princess!"

"Then cum into my pussy. Fill me with your love juices."

Jason released her breasts and reached out to hold onto Medea's voluptuous hips, letting her continue to set the pace, but guiding her so her clit and his cock gave each other the most pleasure possible. She was almost ready to cum too, and the strokes of her pussy became faster. Her seat on her "stallion" became less sure, with her body thrashing wildly on top of him. Jason thrust his cock up into her harder and faster, matching her pace and slamming against her clit. Abruptly, all his pent up pleasure concentrated in his groin. His buttocks clenched as he thrust harder into the princess, again and again and again.

Jason grunted as his pleasure peaked and he ejaculated heavily into Medea, who felt his hot juices spurting into her. That was enough to start her cumming also, and she emitted a joyous cry. His muscular hands held gently but firmly to her hips, keeping the princess from toppling, while his cock continued plunging in and out of her pussy. With every upward stroke, he pushed down on her body so her clit would get the maximum contact with his cock. Her body flopped aimlessly on top of him but he held her in place and pounded upward into her pussy until he felt her back arch and her body spasm. His cock was still fully erect and buried in her pussy all the way to his pubic hair when she climaxed.

Even after her orgasm, Jason paused in fucking Medea just long enough to roll to his left, carrying her with him. They were both on their sides with him between her legs, driving his cock in and out of her pussy. The mixture of his semen and her juices provided a superior lubrication, and he was able to slide in and out with no friction. After a few minutes, Medea was moaning from the incredible pleasure she was receiving from the big cock that was filling her pussy so superbly. Her upper body was again writhing ecstatically while her hips swiveled and her pussy fucked back to meet Jason's thrusts.

"My Lord, your cock is amazing. Even though you have filled me with your love juices, it is still big and hard and is giving me pleasure beyond even my experience." Although still in a state of extreme bliss, Medea was beginning to tire from her orgasms and the great sex she was getting.

"Princess, my cock is inspired by the marvelous place it finds itself. Your pussy is delightful beyond belief." They were both speaking the truth.

Jason leaned forward and again started licking the succulent breasts in front of him. Because of her erratic movements from the pleasure that was flooding her body, Medea kept pulling her breasts away from his lips. She wanted to feel his mouth on them again, so she held his shoulders and pulled his face against her chest. While his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy, Jason's mouth licked and sucked the luscious globes that were being presented to him. From the combined stimulation, Medea started cumming again.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried. As her upper body thrashed on the bed, her hands lost their grip on his shoulders and her breasts pulled away from Jason's mouth.

He wanted them back so Jason grabbed Medea's arms and pulled her body back against his face. While his cock pounded into her pussy, his mouth sucked her breasts and his tongue caressed their hard nipples. Once again, the princess climaxed, almost swooning from the combination of fatigue and ecstasy. Jason continued driving his cock in and out until he also climaxed, filling her pussy with his hot juices.

"My Lord, you are incredible but I am but a poor, weak woman, and I fear I am too tired to continue making love with you, wonderful though it has been."

"I understand, My Lady, and your company has been truly delightful." He eased his still-erect cock from the pussy that had given and received so much pleasure, and prepared to take his leave.

"My Lord, before you go, I ask only for a taste of your love juices combined with mine." Jason smiled and lay back on the bed so the exhausted princess could take his cock in her hands.

She marveled at what she held. His cock was as long and thick as a strong man's forearm. Furthermore, although he had cum twice, depositing gushers of his semen in her, it was still as hard as the bone in that forearm. Medea devoured all the juices that clung to the rampant cock, savoring the slightly vinegary taste of his and appreciating the contrast with her own, sweeter juices. She loved the taste of pussies, including her own, almost as much as she loved the taste of cum fresh from a cock. When she had licked and swallowed everything, Jason stood by her bed and dressed himself.

"Good night, my lovely princess. My audience with you has been most enjoyable." He unbolted the door and left, leaving Medea reclining on her rumpled bed.

She lay there, fully sated from the most incredible orgasms in her extensive experience, and was supremely thankful that she had gone to the dock with her father, King Aetes, that afternoon. The watch towers had sent runners to report that an unknown ship, named Argo, was approaching. In their remote land at the eastern end of the Black Sea, few visitors put ashore and they were almost always traders from nearby ports. A good part of the populace had turned out to see the strangers, including a substantial part of the army, led by their commander, Crown Prince Apsyrtus. Although there was no reason to believe the vessel carried invaders, there was also no reason to think otherwise, and the king wanted to take no chances.

The princess became aroused at the sight of the fifty strong men as they sat at their oars but her eyes were especially drawn to their leader. Tall and athletic, he came ashore and addressed her father. As she gazed upon him, upon his muscular, bronzed body and finely chiseled features, she could feel the juices trickling from her pussy and down her legs. "I will have this man in my bed tonight," she swore to herself. She had made that oath many times before and had never broken it.

After Jason had been taken to his quarters in the palace, the horny princess sent Lascivia, her friend/confidante/servant to summon him. The messenger hoped to get in on some of the action and the princess half-way promised she would later, but the first meeting was to be just her and the stranger. Hours later, when Jason finally left her, after bringing her far more pleasure than any other man ever had, Medea decided she would invite her friend the next time. Although she was exhausted after her multiple orgasms, he was not, and his cock, even after twice filling her pussy with his love juices, was still stiff enough that he could have continued fucking, probably cumming many more times. Medea decided Jason of Greece would be more than enough for her and could easily be shared with Lascivia. She licked her lips, thinking of what else she would be sharing with her lithe and sexy friend.

Following a refreshing night's sleep, the princess sought her out. Lascivia was easy to find because, after awakening, she had stayed close to Medea's chambers. From thinking about what the stranger and the princess were doing, she had become so aroused that she had tried to duplicate their actions with her trusty dildo. The toy had been better than nothing but she knew Jason's cock or Medea's tongue would have been so much better, and would have given her far better climaxes. She hoped to learn exactly how much better that day.

"Good morning, my dear Lascivia." The two friends kissed, crushing their lips together and twining their tongues as was their normal form of greeting.

"Good morning, Princess. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did; so kind of you to ask. But before I slept, I was pierced by two arrows from Eros, and I am in love."

In order to maintain her reputation as a sorceress, Medea felt she had to speak somewhat metaphorically, giving credit to the gods for anything that happened. Lascivia had no problem interpreting that one "arrow" that had pierced her was Jason's cock. Presumably, the other had been his tongue. "How wonderful for you," she responded, repressing the envy she felt. One of her favorite activities was fucking, and having her pussy eaten was also high on her list of delightful things to do.

Medea detected the envy and spoke quickly to alleviate it. "My friend, I will be seeing the love of my life tonight and I want you to join us. As my very dearest friend, I want to share him with you." They embraced and kissed again, Lascivia's feelings of envy completely eliminated, and went off to discuss the spectacular night of sex that Medea had enjoyed, and the night of sex the two of them would soon be sharing with the princess's love.

That worthy had enjoyed the night almost as much and, after leaving the princess's bed chamber, Jason retired to his own for a long, deep sleep. When he arose, he went immediately to the dock to check on his ship and crew. The port was not very active and he boarded his vessel to see how many of his men had returned from their night of debauchery. Some had apparently not left; there were two couples fucking in the center aisle and a threesome near the bow. As Jason looked at the hardy Greek warrior who was so happily disporting himself with the two women, he hoped Lascivia would be joining Medea and him later. Although no meeting had been arranged yet, he was confident that the princess would seek him out. Jason spent the day inspecting his ship and arranging for provisions to be loaded aboard because he anticipated making a rapid departure and he didn't want to have to make any stops until they were well on their way back to Greece.

Both women, also anticipating another meeting, readied themselves. On the previous night, Medea had not made many preparations, having been too aroused by the handsome Greek to want to delay his "audience". For her second night with Jason, she made up for that lack. She and Lascivia spent a good part of the day bathing and oiling one another, spending almost as much time fondling and kissing as they whetted their appetites. Although their hair and their faces were perfumed, Medea was clever enough to know that the natural, musky perfume of their bodies was the finest scent for piquing men's ardor. Not that she thought Jason would need any stimulation, but she felt more desirable when she was prepared.

Both women had heard much about the sexual proclivities of Greek men and hoped the rumors were true. In case they were, part of the preparation was purging with a laxative that Medea prepared. This was followed by a strong enema to clean out any residue for as far into their bodies as even Jason's big cock could be expected to penetrate. After additional washing, both lovely pink rosebuds were ready for licking or fucking.

At dinner that evening, Medea excused herself early and left the men in their discussion of weighty matters of state. Jason left as soon as he reasonably could and went to his assigned quarters. He had no idea where to find her but expected that she would be coming for him, and he wanted to be easy to find. When he looked inside, he was surprised to see both her and Lascivia lying on his bed, with their bodies, up to their smiling faces, concealed by a silk coverlet.

"Greetings, My Lord," Medea said. "I have heard certain rumors about the preferences of men from Greece and I want to find out if they are true."

"And what might these rumors be?" Jason was quite sure he knew, and hoped he was right.

"That this is what Greek men like." Medea, completely naked, climbed from the bed, turned around and bent over, her hands spreading her succulent ass cheeks. Lascivia remained lying down but uncovered her equally naked body and moved until her face, comfortably supported by a pillow, was smiling at Jason from near the foot of the bed.

"My Lady, get back on the bed and I will show you how much this Greek man likes what you are offering." He quickly stripped off his clothing so he was as naked as the women.

Giggling, Medea got back on the bed, her legs straddling the face of her friend so they were in the 69 position. "I fear that the orifice I offer you has no lubrication of its own, but there is a flask of warm olive oil on the table."

"I will use it liberally," Jason replied. "But first, I always like to taste what I fuck."

That was something of an exaggeration, but he had noted that Medea's ass was almost as delectable as her pussy had been the previous night. Jason climbed onto the bed behind her. She remained kneeling, but leaned forward to bury her face in Lascivia's waiting pussy. Before beginning to lick her, she moistened her middle and index fingers and eased them into her friend's ass, the way they both liked, and fucked them in and out for a few strokes. While the princess's tongue began caressing her friend's labia, already covered with nectar from anticipation of what would be happening, her other hand continued to separate her own cheeks. Madea's back was arched, to present her ass better to Jason's skillful tongue.

He started at the top of her cleft, licking down the inside of one cheek, reveling in the texture of the skin and the ivory color. Slowly, his tongue meandered along the silky flesh, skirting the puckered area, wanting to save the best part for later. He licked down to her crotch, relishing the juices that were running freely from her pussy, before starting slowly up the inside of the other cheek. When he was again at the top of the cleft, he paused, fascinated by her erotic movements. Her arousal from eating Lascivia's delightful pussy and from what his tongue was doing was making Medea's ass squirm in front of him, just as her pussy had done the previous night.

Lascivia also loved what Madea's mouth was doing but felt somewhat left out because her friend's pussy was too far away for her to reach, and Jason had gotten most of the fresh juices. She reached up to cling to the other lady's back and raised her face to start licking the wet pussy lips that she yearned for. Feeling what she was doing, and wanting to be pleasured by two tongues, Medea straightened out her legs so her pussy could be eaten more easily. Lascivia luxuriated her head in her pillow and her tongue began stroking the swollen clit hood that had become so easily available. Her hands went to Medea's ass and fondled her there, also spreading her lovely cheeks so that the princess and Jason would better enjoy what he was doing. Medea responded by using her hands to spread Lascivia's cheeks, the better to drive her fingers in and out of her friend's ass.

After pausing at the top of her cleft, Jason's tongue slowly caressed its way downward, until he once again reached the area of puckering. There, he started licking all the way around the adorable rosebud, using short jabs of his tongue, until he had completed the circuit. Next, he licked the orifice up and down and across, using broad strokes. Madea's ass, as wonderful as it had been to look at, was even more of a treat for his mouth, and it was getting better. She was alternating thrusting her ass back against his face and her pussy down against Lascivia's mouth.

The princess was having a glorious time. Her lips and tongue swirled around Lascivia's pussy, scooping up and savoring the delicious juices and caressing the swollen lips and clit. The two had eaten each other out many times and Madea was aware, from the way Lascivia's pussy was writhing under her mouth and fucking up against her, that she was close to cumming. She could feel her own level of pleasure building up also but knew she had a long way to go before what she hoped would be the first of many orgasms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds