Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 01

Madea got closer when she felt Jason pry open her ass and insert his tongue inside her. She wiggled her ass ecstatically. His tongue felt good but she knew his massive cock, stretching her open better than anybody ever had, would be many times better.

"My Lord Jason, you are as skilled with your tongue there as anywhere else, but I know you have something else for me that is even better."

"Yes, My Lady, I have, and the time for that has arrived." Jason got off the bed and returned with the flask of olive oil that Medea had pointed out to him earlier.

Lascivia continued to spread the ass cheeks next to the pussy she was eating and Jason poured a stream of the oil from the top of Medea's cleft. He rubbed it on the insides of her cheeks and covered one hand with the lubricant. Sliding his fingers as far into her ass as he could, he thoroughly coated the lining. More oil was poured into the palm of his hand and applied to his cock until both he and the lady were ready. The flask was set aside because he intended to add more once he had made penetration.

During the process, Medea had, in anticipation of getting the massive cock in her ass, paused in her eating of Lascivia's pussy. She took a few more licks of the delicious juices and stopped again when she felt Jason prying her ass open and the tip of his massive cock pressing against the opening he had created. A burst of sensation coursed through her body as the head wedged into her, a brief dull pain, followed by incredible pleasure as her hole was stretched farther open than it had ever been.

Even more pleasure, immense waves of it, radiated out from her ass as Jason thrust his cock in an inch deeper. She moaned in pleasure and twitched her hips about to aid in the penetration. Madea wanted all of his cock in her. He wanted the same thing, but her ass was too tight for him to just ram it in until after the olive oil had been distributed.

Slowly, rocking back and forth with each thrust, Jason lodged his cock deeper and deeper in Madea's very welcoming ass. Each advance was an inch or less but sent oceans of pure delight flooding her body. Wanting to get it all, or as much as she could, she fucked back to meet the cock that was slowly filling her up, moaning with greater delight than she had ever felt.

Her ass was not the only one being pleasured, nor was it the only part of her body that felt wonderful. Medea's left arm was wrapped around Lascivia's thigh while two fingers of her right hand were plunging slowly in and out of her friend's ass. Even while receiving indescribable pleasure from Jason's cock being plowed in farther and farther, and from a tongue lovingly caressing her pussy, she was feasting on fresh juices and reveling in the texture and the movements of Lascivia's pussy. Already, the night was the greatest of Medea's life.

It reached one peak when Jason's cock was all the way in and his blonde pubic hair was tickling the insides of her ass cheeks. They paused then, and Medea could feel ecstasy throbbing out from where the giant cock filled her so well. Slowly, he drew back until only the head remained inside. After applying another heavy coating of the olive oil, he drove his cock back in, sending more and even greater waves of pleasure coursing out to inundate Medea. Her body was thrashing and writhing from the best fucking her ass had ever gotten.

Lascivia was hornier than the others, having not gotten nearly as much satisfaction from her dildo as the others had from their night of sex, and she was close to cumming. Both parts of 69ing with Medea had brought her to that happy state, as had Jason's cock. Although she had yet to touch or be penetrated by that magnificent specimen, it was just inches away from her face. She had seen it plowing in and out of Medea's ass and anticipated it doing the same thing for her. Lascivia decided she didn't want to wait and that she would take some enjoyment from it while she had the chance.

Shifting her body slightly, not enough to disturb the way Medea was eating her pussy, she raised her face. From the changed position, as Jason's cock glided into the princess's ass, Lascivia's tongue slid along the underside, and along his balls. As he drew back, she resumed eating Medea's pussy. After that, her tongue alternated between caressing that pussy and licking the cock that was pleasuring the princess's ass, taking immense delight from both places.

Knowing Lascivia was on the verge of cumming, Madea drew her friend's engorged clit into her mouth to suck on it. With her lips forming a seal at the base, her tongue stroked the swollen button until she felt the lady start to cum. Not much was said because her mouth was much too busy with a cock and a pussy, but Madea could tell because of the thrashing of her body and the way Lascivia's legs started to swing wildly open and shut, like a scissors.

"Yes!" she cried out; her body stiffened, and she climaxed. After her orgasm, Lascivia relaxed completely, with her head nestled into her pillow.

Medea knew it would be her turn next. She removed her fingers from Lascivia's ass and rose up on her forearms so she could push back more strongly against the cock that was so thoroughly stuffing her ass. "Fuck me harder, Jason. Make me cum!" she demanded.

He smiled at her choice of words and the lack of a title for him, and did as she said. Over and over, his hands affectionately placed on her hips, he rammed his cock into her ass while she fucked back, matching his speed and force.

"Suck my clit, Lascivia!" She would have been able to cum from just the cock pounding in and out of her ass but she would cum much better if her clit was being pleasured at the same time.

Lascivia was willing, even eager to do as she was asked. She took a few seconds to lick all the fresh juices from Medea's pussy, and drew the engorged clit into her mouth. It was easy to do because it had pushed its way entirely out from its protective hood and was throbbing and pulsing, almost with a life of its own. With her hands on the princess's hips, she plastered her face flush against the writhing pussy to suck, enjoying the fresh juices that dribbled all over her face.

With her clit being sucked better than by anybody except Jason, and her ass getting the best fucking it had ever gotten, Madea's whole body thrashed on the bed until she cried out joyously "Oh! Yes! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me. Suck my clit!"

Jason and Lascivia did exactly what she wanted, exquisitely pleasuring the royal ass and pussy for as long as the princess was cumming, her body churning between them. When she climaxed, her whole body spasmed. She relaxed, sprawled on top of her friend, who took advantage of the opportunity to lick all the fresh juices from Madea's pussy. She had done so many times, and they were so delicious, Lascivia was essentially addicted to them. Pussies, of course, weren't the only thing she liked to taste.

Lascivia looked up pleadingly at the tall man who was plunging his cock into the succulent ass inches from her face. She expected him to cum momentarily and wanted to be the one to finish him off. "Please, sir, in my mouth," she begged.

Jason smiled. He had no problem doing as he was asked, partly because he knew it would be a lot of fun and partly because he believed he would probably need Lascivia to bring his plan to fruition. Slowly, he drew his cock from the ass where it had given and gotten so much pleasure. Olive oil, warmer than when it had been poured from the flask, dripped out onto the face below him and into her wide-open mouth.

Lascivia knew she would not be able to accommodate the entire massive organ in her mouth; nobody could have. However, she was able to take the head and several inches, and her hands on the thick shaft pumped it in and out. Besides being huge, Jason's cock was so rigid that she swiveled her lithe body onto her side, the better to squeeze as much of it as she could between her lips. Medea would probably want at least a share, after she had recovered from her climax, but for at least a few seconds Lascivia's mouth would be the only one being pleasantly filled. She took advantage of the opportunity and slid the huge, hard cylinder in and out between her lips, relishing the tightly stretched skin of the shaft and the velvety hardness of the head against her tongue.

Medea, after enjoying her latest tremendous orgasm with Jason, was surprised when she felt his cock pulled from her ass. She knew he hadn't cum yet, and had expected to feel his semen spurting pleasantly in her rear pleasure channel before his cock was removed. Turning, she was somewhat irked upon seeing what was happening between him and Lascivia. The princess was used to getting what she wanted and she felt proprietary rights to Jason's cum, at least the first mouthful of it. However, she also did not want to be ungracious to her friend and confidante.

Remaining on her hands and knees, she turned to face them. "Dear Lascivia, I see you are about to enjoy Lord Jason's love juices. Perhaps we can share them?"

"Of course, my princess." She reluctantly pulled away from the cock that had already felt so good in her mouth and let Medea slide it into hers.

"Ladies, perhaps you would care to share my humble body?" Jason lay on his back with one of the women on either side and Medea took her turn sucking his cock. She had more expertise but was still unable to take more than six inches into her mouth. As Lascivia had done, she wrapped both hands partly around the shaft, pumping it in and out, enjoying, just as her friend had, the way the hard flesh squeezed between her lips and completely filled her mouth.

Jason reveled in the way the two beautiful women took turns sucking his cock as he lay between them. He had plenty of sexual energy and knew there would be little need to pace himself through the night so he allowed himself to cum.

His cock was pleasuring Lascivia's mouth at the time. She felt it start to throb, a sure sign that his climax was imminent. Knowing what would be expected of her, she removed her mouth from its head and handed it over to Medea. Seconds later the first big gob of cum landed on the princess's tongue, where she savored it for a few seconds before swallowing, and handing Jason's cock back to her friend. Lascivia caught the second spurt of delicious semen and left it on her tongue where she relished its taste and texture before swallowing it. She caught the third gob also before returning the spewing cock to Medea.

There was still a steady flow of the viscous liquid and the princess let it accumulate on her tongue, pleasing her taste buds, before swallowing. She put her thumb on the underside of Jason's cock and brought it toward her mouth, squeezing everything out and onto her tongue. She left it there and turned to Lascivia, so the two women could kiss and share the last bit of Jason's love juices.

That was his first load of cum but there were many more before the night ended. Jason's cock penetrated and ejaculated into all the orifices of both women and his tongue, as well as their tongues on one another's pussies, brought them to repeated orgasms as well. It was nearly daylight before the three of them were finally sexually satisfied. The cock that had brought such delight to everybody was starting to soften, reflecting the tiredness that was overtaking them.

"Jason, I have a confession to make," Medea started to tell him, omitting the title, which was appropriate, considering what she wanted to say. "I have been pierced by the arrows of Eros, much as I have been pierced by your magnificent tools of love. I am in love with you, Jason, and I am your slave."

The time was ripe to put the rest of his plan into action, and he responded. "But no more than I am in love with you, My Darling Medea. You are my soul mate, the woman I was created for. However, my love compels me to inform you, my mission here is not what it seems. I need your help, and that of you, Lascivia, to right a great wrong."

"Just say the word, and all my powers as a sorceress are at your disposal."

Jason explained his true mission to the woman who was so infatuated with him. He left out some parts, such as the difficulty he would face in deposing Pelias, even with the Golden Fleece in his possession, but he told her enough. At first, Medea was aghast that she was being asked to betray her country because she knew the Fleece was the basis of their economy and the loss would cause great hardship. Even so, her love for the golden-haired Greek was so great that she agreed, but not without some assurances first.

"I will do all in my power to help you, my beloved, but first I must have your promise that I will return to Greece with you and that you will marry me and I will be your queen."

"Of course you have my promise. I want that even more than I want to take my rightful place as king of Iolcus." That was a lie but he had no problem lying to a woman, even a beautiful princess such as Medea.

"Do you swear by Zeus to honor your promise?"

That was a different matter. Jason had no problem making empty promises to women that he would marry them and had done so many times but if he swore to Zeus, he would actually feel obligated to keep his promise. However, his hesitation was brief. The sex he had been having with Medea, great as it was for her, had also been the best of his extensive experience. Jason's infatuation with Medea was nearly as strong as hers was for him.

"Yes, I swear by Zeus that I will take you with me to Iolcus and there make you my wife and my queen." The newly betrothed plotters turned to Lascivia.

"I will follow my princess wherever she goes and serve her, either in Colchis or in Greece." Lascivia hoped to continue to indulge in threesomes or occasional one-on-one sex with either Jason or Medea or, failing that, to find plenty of men in Greece. She knew that what she had between her legs, especially in the quality she had it, was in great demand everywhere in the world.

"Jason, my father, King Aetes, suspects that you are here for other than your stated mission and he has taken precautions. The prize you seek hangs from a tree in an atrium in the palace, in the middle of a maze, to which I know the key. In addition, a thousand of the strongest of my country's men-at-arms, commanded by my brother, Crown Prince Apsyrtus, guard the entrance to the maze. Mighty as your individual warriors are, they are too few to overcome this guard. However, I will be able to prepare a potion to put the soldiers to sleep, allowing me to enter the maze, secure the Fleece and bring it to you. You must be certain your men are prepared to embark immediately after we have possession of the prize.

The plan sounded good to Jason and, after they had worked out all the details, he returned to his boat in the harbor to sleep and to put his men on alert. That early in the morning, most of them were on board, many of them in the company of women from Colchis. The rest of the Argonauts would be ashore, doing their cavorting there. Since some of the women may have been spies from King Aetes, he quietly took a few of the men aside, told them of the plan for the coming night and instructed them to pass the word on to all the other Argonauts. After that, he returned to his quarters in the palace to sleep for most of the day, and when he awoke, he returned to the ship to assure himself that it was ready for immediate departure.

Jason met Medea and Lascivia and the princess led them to just outside where the thousand guards were posted. That many men in a relatively small area caused a high concentration of body heat and the men could have had trouble breathing, so windows had been opened for cross-ventilation. The princess had prepared a large quantity of a highly volatile drug that, when inhaled by somebody would cause that person to drop immediately into a deep slumber. Shallow bowls were placed just outside where air would enter the guarded area of the palace, and the bowls were filled with the potion.

The drug quickly evaporated and the breeze carried the vapors into the crowd of soldiers, who breathed it in. Immediately, they began dropping and, minutes later, all were in a deep slumber. Medea held her breath to avoid the fumes and hurried through the maze. Once in the atrium, she took several deep breaths of untainted air and snatched the Golden Fleece from the branches of the tree. Holding her breath again, she hurried back to join Jason and Lascivia. The prize was wrapped in a cloak to disguise it from anyone who happened by and the three hurried through the dark streets to the ship.

As Jason had commanded, all was in readiness; even all the women of Colchis had been shooed off the ship before the trio arrived with the stolen Fleece. They immediately pushed off, with fifty of the strongest men from Greece rowing as fast as they could. The ship seemed to leap over the water as it left the harbor.

Jason knew there would be pursuit. King Aetes would not suffer one of the greatest treasures in the world to be taken from him, and he would send his own fastest ships in pursuit. However, they could not be expected to catch the Argo. Although large, the ship was specially designed to cut through the water at maximum speed and the fifty powerful oarsmen would outdistance any pursuers. With the several hours head start they would have before the guards awoke, nobody could possibly catch them.

As Jason watched the dark harbor fading in the distance behind them, he wondered whether he should marry Medea as soon as he reached Iolcus or wait until he had assumed his rightful place on the throne. There was no hurry; he would decide later.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jason and Medea and Lascivia did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds