Halfbreed Ch. 02

"Let me see her. I will talk to Andrew and then we will decide what to do."

"Oh yeah! I didn't think of Doctor Shepard! Good idea."

Following Nick into the house, Liam finds the young female still sleeping, seemingly peacefully. She is showing a sheen of perspiration around her forehead, making her blond hair look damp, and her temperature seems a little elevated, but it's difficult for Liam to tell just by touch.

"Where were you when I called?" Nick asks after a moment.

"I was busy..."

"Did you see the hippie? Have you figured it out yet? Why we can't read her mind?"

"Not really... I did get a few glimpses tonight, but nothing like what we are used to. She seems perfectly ordinary otherwise." Apart from her scent...

"Maybe she needs to be... distracted further, you know, to open her mind. Maybe I should have a go..."

An absurd pang of possessiveness towards Lorena hits home at these words. It's very clear what Nick has in mind, and the idea of his brother 'having a go' at his little troublemaker makes Liam's blood boil.

"You will stay away from her!" He says, a little more forceful than he intended. At Nick's strange look, Liam continues "Just cut it Nick. I'll deal with Lorena. We have a real problem here, lets concentrate on that."

--

Andrew Shepard is a human doctor, one of only a handful of humans who knows about their kind. After a brief talk on the phone with him, Liam feels a little more relaxed. The doctor has agreed it's best if he comes over to have a look at the young female, do some blood tests maybe, before they take any other action. The private jet should deliver him here before morning.

After a few phone calls to organize that flight and another check on the still sleeping youngster, Liam feels like there is nothing more to be done at the moment and an idea starts to take hold in his mind. It's only two in the morning, there is time...

"Look, Nick. I need to stretch... You keep an eye on her. The doctor should be here in a few hours."

Nick looks surprised but doesn't ask any questions.

"Sure. Just... be careful?"

"I have my phone, let me know if anything else happens."

--

Leaving most of his clothes and his shoes behind, Liam makes his way out the back of the house. Nick made a good choice, this property is perfect for their needs. The house is big, it sits in a good portion of wooded land, there is even a small clearing, perfect for taking off and landing unseen by curious eyes.

Taking off with a short run, Liam flies high and circles a couple of times, enjoying the freedom, the view... trying to relax. But before even making a conscious decision on it, he finds his wings are taking him towards the town, and a certain house.

Staying high until the last minute, then focusing all his power on concealment, Liam gives in to temptation, and lands quietly on Lorena's little roof garden.

He takes the opportunity to check on the cameras setup, trying to convince himself that's why he is here.

Using the increased hearing his beast brings he listens for her, expecting to find peaceful sleep. He finds instead the sound of the tv.

Is she still awake?

Liam checks the window he knows opens into her bedroom. She is not in bed. Looking deeper into the apartment he finds her asleep on the couch.

Even Nick would call him insane, Liam admits, but he can't go away without another taste of her. Opening the window wide, he changes as he jumps in. Landing on her bedroom floor as quietly as a man his size can. She never stirs, so he closes the window quietly, walks into the next room and sits on the armchair, across from her.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds