Halloween Party at Willamette

"Just one more," her voice said, almost gleefully, as her hand gently squeezing my behind before the final blow was struck. WHACK! And there it was, my punishment was over. I remained in the prone position as her hands continued to caress & fondle my butt. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, ma'am," I admitted. It really wasn't bad at all. In fact, I'd rather enjoyed it!

"I had to punish you because you lied to me, Claire," she said, pulling me upright and tugging down at my skirt. "You see that now, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, I understand," I said. "Thank you, and I'm sorry I lied."

"Come over here with me to my couch," she then ordered, smiling and taking me by the hand. "You can sit on my lap while we talk."

Yeah, I guess it felt a little weird, my sitting on the Dean of Students' lap, but it was also nice. She asked me about my family, my classes, and how my cheerleading was going, all while her hand lovingly caressed my thigh.

"I'll talk to the board about those new cheerleading uniforms you want," she promised. "Something a little less dowdy, perhaps?"

"That would be wonderful," I smiled brightly.

"We need to show off these gorgeous legs some more," she laughed, continuing to fondle them with her manicured fingertips.

Before escorting me to the door she warmly hugged me, and I was on my way back to the dorms.

Of course, first I had to find Dani and tell her that somebody must have been spying on us in the showers, and then reporting it to the dean.

I found her in her room. She listened to me, and then knowingly shook her head.

"Nobody spied on us," she said in a low whisper. "It was Emily herself... Miss Devereaux... she saw us."

"But how?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Well, first of all, you've got to promise not to repeat anything that I'm about to tell you!"

"I promise!"

"Because this is top secret... hardly anybody knows about any of this!"

She had certainly piqued my interest!

"You see, Claire... there's a secret 'observation room' built into the athletics building, right up alongside the locker-room," she explained. "It was apparently added there back in the mid-1970's when this school had a bit of a drug problem, and some crusading Dean of Students had quietly installed it so as to catch girls in the act of smoking weed in the showers, and such. Very few people now even know of its existence."

"But where exactly is it?"

"It's right behind that big mirror in the showers... haven't you ever noticed it?"

"Yeah, I saw it today!"

"Well... that full-length mirror is actually made of two-way-glass... from one side it looks just like a mirror, but if you're in the 'secret room' on the other side..."

"It's like looking through a window," I completed her sentence.

"Exactly!"

"And you think that Miss Devereaux was in there today... watching us?" I gulped.

"Yeah... I'm absolutely certain of it!"

"But why?"

"She's the Dean of Students, Claire... she can do pretty-much whatever she wants!"

"No, I mean why would she be spying on you and me?"

Dani smiled.

"Perhaps it's time I told you another little secret regarding our Miss Devereaux..." she began. "You can never repeat any of this to anybody... understand?"

"I understand!"

DANI'S STORY

"Three years ago, when I was a brand new student here... I was an incoming freshman... we had this really attractive young language-arts professor named Mimi St.Jean... she taught French... anyway, I needed to maintain a minimum B-average back then to compete on the women's swim team, and the class that was giving me the biggest headache was hers. So anyway, one Friday I was late turning in an assignment... and since she docked us all ten-percent on every late paper, and I couldn't afford receiving a C-grade in her class, I snuck into the faculty residence hall late that Friday night, thinking that by slipping my completed assignment under her door I'd beat the deadline!"

"How exactly did you sneak into the faculty residence hall?"

"That's not important... don't interrupt! Anyway, as I was quietly making my way down the thick hall carpeting towards where I knew her room to be... I heard the unmistakable sounds of her door being unlatched from he inside... of course, I knew I'd have a very difficult time explaining my presence in the faculty residence hall at that hour... it was nearly midnight... and so I quickly ducked behind a large potted-plant decorating the hallway... seconds later her door opened, and there she was!"

"There who was?"

"Professor St. Jean, of course... quietly leaving her room and closing the door behind her... and she was completely naked!"

"Naked?"

"That's what I said... the woman was completely nude! And she had some really nice curves, too... really beautiful... anyway, she quietly tip-toes down the hallway in her bare feet, right past where I was hiding... I could smell her perfume... as she then rounded the corner, I completely forgot about my paper and quietly followed her... right to the door of Miss Devereaux!"

"No!"

"Yes! I then watch as she timidly knocks on the door, and a couple of seconds later it opens, lighting up the entrance so that I could now see her quite clearly in all of her glorious nakedness! She looked amazing! Meanwhile, Miss Devereaux is standing there wearing casual clothes and not looking the the slightest bit surprised at seeing our school's pretty young French language-professor standing there completely nude outside her door! Instead she smiles and says, 'Come in, Mimi, you're right on time' and then kisses her on the lips! I watch in stunned silence as Miss Devereaux then cups her hand on Professor St.Jean's delicious curvy rump and squeezes it. Seconds later she slaps the woman's butt to hurry her along inside!"

"Oh my God!"

"I know, right? Anyway, after the door shuts I hurry over and try to listen, pressing my ear up against it, but I couldn't hear anything more than them conversing quietly together!"

"What do you think happened?"

"Isn't it obvious? Miss Devereaux was fucking her!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"So... you're saying that Miss Devereaux is a lesbian?"

"Well, DUH!"

Suddenly the older woman's hands gently running up and down my thighs earlier this evening made more sense.

"And so you think that she was watching us showering together because..." here, my voice trailed off to nothingness.

"Yeah," Dani said. "I believe so."

"She enjoys looking at naked girls."

"Yeah... that's pretty-much it."

I stared off into space for a couple of seconds while this information registered in my brain.

"So... whatever happened to the pretty French language professor in your story?"

"Mimi St.Jean? She quit her job at the end of the school year to take a position working for First Federal Savings as a loans officer, or so I heard. I guess it pays a whole lot more money than teaching."

"Do you think that she and Miss Devereaux still see one another?"

"I don't see why not."

"So maybe Miss Devereauz is just lonely," I wondered. "That would certainly explain her watching us showering together... in the nude."

"Yes, in the nude," Dani smiled. "And maybe she just wanted to admire your luscious butt, all wet and soapy... I can't fault her for that!"

I blushed. I guess I couldn't fault her, either.

THE INVITATION

A couple of days later I was once again summoned to the office of the Dean of Students, only this time Dani was summoned, as well.

"What did we do now?" I asked her, as we met at the door.

"Nothing," she replied. "Let's not assume the worst!"

That made sense, but the thought of Miss Devereaux bending me over her desk again and slapping my butt with her ruler had me tingling a little inside, just the same. The door then opened.

"Come in, ladies," the woman in question said, escorting us both inside. "And take a seat."

We both sat on the comfortable chairs across from her desk, and waited for her to speak.

"What are you both doing for Halloween?"

The question was not one that I had been expecting.

"Ma'am?"

"Halloween... it's at the end of this month... on a Saturday night... what are your plans?"

I looked at Dani and she looked at me. We both shrugged.

"Nothing," Dani answered, and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, then... how would you both like to join me at a Halloween party in Rosewood?"

"A party?"

"Yes, a party... Mrs. Gladys Boykin... I'm sure you've both heard that name before... she's a very wealthy donor to this school, and she hosts an annual Halloween bash at her Rosewood estate."

Of course I knew of Mrs. Boykin, and I knew where Rosewood was. It was an expensive, upscale community about thirty miles from here.

"But why would Mrs. Boykin want a couple of college girls crashing her party?" Dani asked. "I mean, doesn't she generally hang-out exclusively with older, rich-bitches like herself?"

"Yes, she usually does," Miss Devereaux smiled, overlooking Dani's disrespectful language. "But on Halloween night she likes to lets her hair down... and as for her only hanging out with wealthy women, what about me? I'm not exactly a rich socialite, am I? And yet, I'M on her guest list!"

That was true. She continued.

"Mrs. Boykin has hosted wonderful Halloween parties every year since who-knows-when, so that she and her friends can dress up and get a little crazy. She ONLY invites other women, and in recent years she's complained to me that it would be far more fun with younger girls like yourselves included!"

"But we're college students!"

"That's what I've always told her... but she wants younger girls there... and I think that you two might really enjoy this!"

"Us two?" Dani asked.

"Yes, you and Claire! I think that you two would fit right in!"

"We'd be wearing costumes?" I asked.

"Well, of course you would... I DID say it's a HALLOWEEN party, did I not?"

"But why us?" Dani insisted on knowing. "Don't these wealthy women have wealthy young daughters and nieces they could invite instead?"

"Well, of course they could," Mrs. Devereaux sighed, pausing slightly as if trying to find the right words before continuing. "But wealthy older ladies, like everyone else, have a tendency to remain uptight when their daughters or nieces are present... they don't drink as much... or have as much fun!"

"They'll be serving alcohol there?" I asked, wide-eyed. "Isn't consuming alcoholic beverages a violation of our school's code of conduct?"

"Well, it certainly would be if the party was here on campus," Miss Devereaux explained. "But that's not the case... and besides, I'll be with you, and we'll probably be spending the night!"

"A sleep-over!"

"Yes, Claire... we'll be sleeping over... it's a huge house and she has many guest rooms!"

"So... you're going to allow us to drink alcohol?" Dani asked, a smile on her face. "Who are you, and what have you done with the real Miss Devereaux?"

That caused the older woman to laugh.

"Listen ladies, in previous years when Mrs. Boykin asked me to bring some of my students to her parties I always made excuses for not doing so, because... well, quite frankly, because her Halloween parties have always been a bit too, shall we say 'risque' for my girls...let's just say they can get a little wild and leave it at that!"

"But you're now thinking that Claire and I are perhaps a better fit?" Dani asked.

"I think that you and Claire are a MUCH better fit for this particular kind of party... and I'm positive that you'll both love it!"

"Well, if that's the case," Dani replied. "Count me in!"

"Me, too," I chimed in, adding: "What kind of costumes should we get?"

"Oh, I've got a couple of ideas in mind... I'll be getting back with the both of you on that soon enough!"

And so my Halloween plans were set! I was going to a party! How fun!

THE COSTUMES

October 31st arrived quicker than expected. Miss Devereaux had taken our measurements a few days earlier, and had personally picked out what we were going to wear, ignoring our own lame suggestions.

"Trust me... I know how to dress-you-up for this one!"

Early that afternoon she invited the two of us up to her room to try on the costumes that she'd selected. I was thoroughly shocked to discover that mine was nothing more than bridal lingerie! I'm talking really HOT, really SKIMPY bridal lingerie!

Everything was white, starting with the sheer veil covering my head. The rest began with a while garter-belt and long white fishnet stockings that reached far up my thighs. Also I had these long white, very elegant silk gloves that extended past my elbows, a white corset that pushed-up my boobs (only just-barely concealing my nipples), along with these incredibly tiny white thong panties that did nothing to cover my butt. Around my neck was a beautiful jeweled white collar, and on my feet matching white high-heels. It was all amazingly sexy, just perfect for my wedding night, but hardly the kind of thing I'd want to appear in before a room full of women!

"I'm not sure I can do this," I begged, but Mrs. Devereaux shook her head.

"You CAN do it, Claire, and you WILL!"

Meanwhile, Dani's costume at first appeared to be nothing more than silky-looking black pajamas, although upon further inspection they were designed to resemble a man's formal black tuxedo! The front part had what looked like a black bow-tie on a white shirt. I realized now that together we were supposed to be a bride & groom!

"Miss Devereaux," I pleaded, "I can't go there dressed like this! My entire ass is on display!"

"Yes, I know... I chose it especially for that reason, Claire," she explained with a smile. "You've got a luscious butt, sweetie, and you're not showing off any more skin than you would if you were wearing a thong bikini to the beach, am I right? Doesn't she look beautiful, Dani?"

"Oh, yeah," Dani replied, her eyes shining and drinking me in, making me blush and look down at the floor. "She looks awesome!"

"You two will make a beautiful bride and groom," Mrs. Devereaux nodded, satisfied. "They're really going to love you!"

I continued to blush, although I must admit, as I preened before Miss Devereaux's full-length mirror, I really DID like the way my body appeared in this outfit, and yes, my derriere was indeed "luscious," as were my long legs!

The older woman smiled as she watched me and then tried to explain what was at stake tonight.

"Listen up, girls, I'm going to be honest with you... this isn't your everyday Halloween party that we're attending... Mrs. Boykin gives a LOT of money to our college, a LOT... as do her circle of wealthy, influential friends... and those friends are going to be there tonight... and they also just so happen to include a number of older ladies who might be described as somewhat decadent lesbian-ladies! I picked-out these particular costumes for you so that you will entertain them, and more importantly because this is what Mrs. Boykin wants!"

"But what about...?"

"Secondly, you won't be the ONLY scantily-clad younger women present... unless I'm wrong there will be a LOT of others!"

Somehow, the thought of other girls my age arriving in equally-revealing outfits was reassuring.

"And should you two win the costume-judging contest there's a prize... and it's a nice one!"

A prize! How nice!

"Aren't YOU dressing up?" Dani ventured to ask our dean of students.

"Yes, I am," Miss Devereaux responded. "And I'm feeling confident that my partner and I will draw some attention away from even you two!"

"Who is your partner, ma'am?" I wanted to know.

"You'll meet her at six, when we all make the drive over to Rosewood together in my car!"

THE PARTY

And so six o'clock came at last, with Dani and myself climbing into the back seat of Miss Devereaux's Hyundai Sonata together with our costumes (mine certainly didn't require much room!) We would all be changing into our respective outfits at Mrs. Boykin's house. I could tell that Dani was looking forward to once again viewing me in my skimpy lingerie, while I was mentally preparing myself to play her "bride" for the assembled partygoers. Was I nervous? A little. But I was even more curious to meet who was going to be Miss Devereaux's "date."

And I didn't have to wait long to find out, either.

Within five minutes of leaving the school grounds we pulled up to a pleasant apartment complex in town where a very attractive woman immediately came out and got into the passenger seat besides Miss Devereaux.

"Professor St. Jean!" I heard Dani exclaim.

Mimi St. Jean! So THIS was the language-arts teacher with whom Dani had witnessed sneaking nude into Miss Devereaux's room on that night three years back. She was certainly a pretty woman, approximately thirty-years old, with a well-toned body and some gorgeous curves!

After introductions were made, we continued on our way to Rosewood.

"Does your costume fit okay?" Miss Devereaux asked the other woman.

"Oh, yeah," Mimi answered. "You're going to be blown away, Emily!"

"I'm sure I will!" I could see Miss Devereaux smile as her hand surreptitiously squeezed the other woman's thigh while she continued driving us on our way.

Mrs. Boykin's house was a mansion.

By the time we arrived there the bulk of the guests were apparently still on their way. We were welcomed at the front door by Mrs. Boykin's housekeeper, an older woman who directed a pretty young maid to show us to rooms where we could then change into our costumes. I noticed several other women already in the house, most of whom, like ourselves, had not yet donned their costumes. Some of them were very young, my age, while others appeared to be in their forties, fifties, and even sixties!

The interior of the Boykin mansion was as beautiful & luxurious as the exterior. Miss Devereaux had explained to Dani and myself as we entered the long driveway that Mrs. Boykin's husband had been a wealthy publisher, and that when he had passed away in the late 1990's he had left her quite comfortable. She added that it was shortly after his passing that his wife had developed an increasingly strong penchant for being in the company of beautiful (and often-scantily-clad) young women! Apparently, her annual Halloween parties were already notorious in this regard!

Within a few minutes, Dani and I were changed into our "bride & groom" ensemble.

"You look hot," Dani said to me after I emerged from the bathroom. "I'm talking REALLY hot!"

I blushed, but I knew she was right! At this point, Miss Devereaux joined us. She was now decked-out in dark red satin pajamas and a red velvet smokers' jacket and was holding a pipe. Dani immediately saw who she was supposed to be!

"Hugh Hefner," she cried! "You're Hugh Hefner, Miss Devereaux!"

I could see it now, as well. With her short hair combed back, she definitely looked the part. Well, sort of. It was more like if Hugh Hefner had been transformed into an elegant, attractive, fifty-something woman.

It was at this point that her 'date,' Mimi St. Jean also joined us. Again, it was Dani who spotted her first.

"A bunny," she laughed! "A real live Playboy Club bunny! You look hot!"

Sure enough, the pretty woman had squeezed her gorgeous body into one of those incredibly sexy, tight-little bunny-outfits like they used to wear at the clubs, complete with the bunny ears and fluffy tail! She looked delicious, and that's a word I don't normally use when describing other women!

"Amazing," Miss Devereaux uttered. "Ravishing!"

Of course, it was now Miss St. Jean's turn to blush as she smiled her thanks. She then complimented both Dani & myself, while we gushed back at her.

Seconds later the four of us proceeded to begin making our way into the grand ballroom, where the festivities were slowly getting underway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds