Halloween Party at Willamette

I really had little choice in the matter. I began licking tentatively at her vagina. For one thing, her strong hands were holding my head firmly in place. I slowly eased the tip of my tongue up into her pussy, working it gently inside, trying to do to her what she'd already done to me.

I can't say that I was particularly good at it, because this was, after all, my very first time licking another girl's pussy, but judging by her steady moans I would venture to say that my initial efforts were at the very least marginally successful.

But after a couple of minutes of this she rose up and again motioned for me to turn over.

"I want your ass," she demanded, and I had no choice but to once again surrender to her desires and present myself to her.

She slapped my butt and once more began covering it with wet kisses. I wiggled seductively for her and she laughed.

"The ultimate submission," I heard her purr as she once again playfully bit my ass-cheek, causing me to yelp.

By the time our long session of lesbian lovemaking was over, I felt I really needed a shower before turning in, if only to wash off all of the saliva that now covered my naked body from head to toe. Dani, of course, soon joined me beneath the water, if only to get in some more kissing and fondling of my compliant body, now her unquestioned property. It felt wonderful, bathing with her again.

A VISITOR IN THE NIGHT

After we had dried one another off we returned to the bed, sliding beneath the sheets together, both of us completely nude, and after a little bit more kissing and caressing, we then fell asleep.

It must have been about two in the morning when I was awakened by a quiet knocking on our door. Having no idea who it could possibly be, I got up out of bed without waking Dani, tip-toed over and opened it.

"Can I come in?"

I immediately recognized her. It was that girl, that pretty, curly-red-haired waitress named Carly... the one who had been won in the ring-toss game by that older lady. The girl was completely nude, so I let her in without question.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I was in Mrs. DiBlasio's room, but I wanted to leave," she whispered. "But I don't remember where the changing room is where I left my street clothes."

"You poor thing!"

"So rather than continue wandering the halls naked I knocked on your door."

"Would you like me to go get Miss Devereaux?' I offered. "She's just across the hall, and I'm sure she could wake up somebody who could help you find your clothes!"

"Oh, please don't bother. Could I maybe just stay in here with you and your friend for the rest of the night? I'll sleep on the floor!"

The poor girl was shivering.

"Of course you can stay here," I replied. "But you're NOT going to sleep on the floor... get into bed before you freeze!"

"Thank you so much," she said with grateful eyes. "I'm Carly!"

"Hi, Carly... I'm Claire!"

We briefly hugged before I then took her by the hand to our bed and helped her climb in next to Dani, who moaned briefly in irritation but remained asleep.

"Why didn't you just stay with Mrs. what's-her-name?" I whispered.

"Mrs. DiBlasio? No, I couldn't," she whispered back. "She was mean to me!"

"What did she do?"

"Well, after she got me alone with her in her room she said that I was her property now, and then she made me get down on my hands and knees and crawl to her bed!"

"No!"

"Yes," she whispered. "She made me crawl, slapping me on my butt, and then ordered me give her a lap-dance like I was a stripper!"

"Did you do it?"

"I tried, but she said it wasn't sexy enough, and then said I needed to be disciplined!"

"You poor thing!"

"Feel my butt," she said, pulling my hand down and pressing it against her cheeks. "Feel how warm it is... she gave me a long hard spanking for no reason."

Her butt really did feel warm.

"Then she tied my wrists together with a cloth belt and fucked me with a sex toy she had in her purse!"

"No!"

"I've even got bite marks on my butt to prove it!"

"That's terrible!"

"Do you want to see them?"

Right then Dani muttered in her sleep. She sounded irritated.

"Not just now," I whispered. "Just go to sleep. You're more than welcome to remain here with us until morning!"

"Thank you, Claire," she whispered back, lightly kissing me on my lips as we then snuggled together before falling asleep.

A VISITOR IN THE NIGHT, PART 2

It must have been around five o'clock in the morning when I was awakened a second time. This time it was our bed gently rocking that shook me out of my slumber.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

There was Carly, now on her elbows and knees, with her face pressed down into a pillow and her ass in the air, with Dani kneeling immediately behind her, fucking her with her strap-on, which she had once again donned around her lower abdomen.

"What's going on?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

"I found this nude girl in bed next to me," Dani replied in a tired voice. "And so I decided to fuck her."

Carly stared at me with wide eyes and nodded her head.

"I tried to tell her who I was," she whispered. "But she shushed me and ordered me to get into this position!"

I then looked at Dani and she shrugged.

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

I must admit, I was a little shocked that Dani would be having sex with another girl while still in bed with me, but another part of me was amused and more than a little turned-on at the sight of her hands possessively clutching Carly's little round behind while mounting the cute red-head and pumping her doggy-style.

Dani must have thought that I would be upset, and so she quickly made a suggestion.

"Why don't you go down on my girlfriend?" she addressed Carly, "while I continue fucking you from behind? I think you owe it to her."

"Okay," the girl responded, looking at me almost fearfully.

It was just too funny. I smiled and obligingly widened my legs, allowing the pretty red-head to re-position herself so that she could begin licking at my pussy while I leaned back against some pillows and enjoyed the show of watching her getting taken doggy-style by Dani. It was a very hot and kinky sight!

"Remind me in the morning to be mad at you," I said, half-jokingly to Dani.

She responded by slapping Carly's ass and ordering her to do a better job of making me happy. I laughed.

A few minutes later, when Dani was finished fucking the girl, she excused herself and headed into the bathroom. Carly again apologized to me.

"Your friend never even asked me who I was," she explained. "She just ordered me to bend over for her."

"I understand, sweet girl," I replied, knowing full-well how aggressive Dani could be, especially after discovering a pretty young thing like Carly in her bed, wearing nothing.

The cute little red head then kissed me gratefully on my lips, and I kissed her back, eventually putting her small breasts in my mouth while she moaned softly.

When Dani returned from the bathroom she smiled at the two of us, and then ordered Carly to lie down on her stomach so that she could pay some attention to the pretty girl's curvy little butt.

"She's kind of got a 'thing' for the female derriere," I explained. And then, after watching Dani planting several kisses on Carly's sexy little bottom, I decided to join her, adding a few soft kisses of my own. Carly squirmed with pleasure.

CONCLUSION

The three of us were asleep again within half-an-hour later, and remained that way until just after ten-in-the-morning when Miss Devereaux knocked on our door and said it was time to get up. Of course, she was surprised to find the pretty little red-head sharing our bed. I quickly explained to her about Carly needing her clothes (without going into detail over what Dani & I did with her), and Miss Devereaux quickly took care of the situation, as I knew she would.

Dani & I then got showered & changed and went into the morning dining room where Mrs. Boykin had provided her overnight guests with a breakfast buffet. There were only about a dozen guests still there when we were joined by Miss Devereaux and Miss St. Jean.

"Did you girls have fun last night?" Miss St. Jean asked us, and we both nodded yes in reply, as we devoured the scrambled eggs, hashed-browns, & bacon on our plates. I discovered that a night of non-stop sex gives one a healthy appetite.

Of course, I was quite certain that the two older women in our foursome had also enjoyed one another last night, as Mimi St. Jean was positively beaming, while Miss Devereaux appeared quite pleased, as well. But those two contented themselves each with a grapefruit half and black coffee.

After breakfast we sought out our hostess to say our good-byes and thank her for the wonderful party.

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it," the woman gushed to Miss Devereaux, as they hugged. "You must all visit me again, and very soon!"

She then hugged me, Dani, and Miss St. Jean.

"Give me your addresses before you leave," she requested, before then calling into her bedroom: "Barbie, dear, could you please bring me my address book?"

Seconds later, the pretty 'Leia slavegirl,' now clad in only skimpy pajama tops, emerged from her room with the requested item, from which Mrs. Boykin then recorded our information. She then patted the girl on her curvy behind.

"Get dressed, my sweet girl, and go have some breakfast before it's all gone."

It was apparent that ours was not the only room featuring a considerable amount of late-night activity! I frowned as I noticed Dani ogling the girl's ass as she walked back into the room. She was incorrigible.

"You're the worst husband ever," I whispered to her. She just laughed.

"Time to go, girls," Miss Devereaux then announced, as we then took our belongings outside to her car.

We were all pretty quiet during the half-hour drive back to campus, although Miss Devereaux did have one bit of news that we were pleased to hear.

"I've talked Miss St. Jean into returning to Willamette next semester," she said. "She'll once again be teaching language arts."

"I've really missed that school," Mimi added. "Especially some of the 'perks' that came with the job!"

She and Miss Devereaux both laughed as I noticed the older woman's hand reach over to affectionately squeeze the younger woman's thigh.

I found myself wondering if Dani and I could ever have that kind of relationship.

That night I telephoned home and told my parents that I wanted to remain at Willamette College for all four years.

"It's a wonderful place," I told them. "And I know I can learn a LOT here!"

I believe they were both very pleased!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds