Halloween Party at Willamette

There was clearly no shortage of creative (or highly-erotic) costuming on display here tonight. In nearly all of the cases, older women were paired together with much younger women. Dani and I were seemingly the ONLY couple here consisting of two girls both under the age of twenty-three, while Miss Devereaux and Miss St. Jean appeared to be the only couple in which both women were at least thirty! Nearly all of the combinations I saw were an older women paired with a much younger girl!

The first party-goer I spotted was an elegant older lady dressed up to be what looked like a circus ringmaster. She was holding a leather leash with a pretty younger girl attached at the other end dressed in a sleek & skimpy black cat outfit, complete with cats ears and a tail. The pretty girl was being led around like a pet by her older companion.

The next couple that caught my eye consisted of an older female dressed-up as a medical doctor in a white lab coat, with a stethoscope around her neck. She was accompanied by a very sexy, much younger nurse, clad in an extremely short white skirt & nurse's cap!

And then there was the older female gangster from the 1930's, dressed accordingly, with a tommy-gun in one arm and her other arm around the waist of her beautiful young "moll," again the younger woman was in a very tight skirt with a slit way up the side to her waist, showing off a LOT of leg!

It seemed as if ALL of the younger women here tonight were vying to see who could wear the skimpiest costume and/or show-off the most skin. Of course, who was I to talk? I could feel a lot of admiring glances coming my way as we promenaded through the throng.

That was also when I became aware of the serving-girls/waitresses offering drinks and other refreshments to the party-guests. Mrs. Boykin had apparently hired at least half-a-dozen-or-so young women to wait-on her party guests, all of them dressed in these tiny little white Roman togas with sandal-straps wrapped around their ankles, making them look like slave-girls from ancient times. They were all quite pretty with bare shoulders and long, gorgeous bare legs!

Eventually we made our way into the center of the room where our hostess had situated herself comfortably on a couch right in the midst of the festivities. At first, I didn't understand her costume at all. Mrs. Boykin was a rather large woman in her mid-sixties, and she had on what looked to me like a large, shapeless grey leather bag that I was at a loss to figure out until I heard Dani murmur: "Oh, I get it... she's Jabba the Hutt!"

It was only then that I became aware of the beautiful 'slavegirl Leia' lying nearly naked before her, dressed in the famous 'Star Wars' metal bikini, complete with golden chains and collar around her pretty neck. I later learned that the girl was an actress on loan from one of the theater companies that Mrs. Boykin was generously funding. She had happily volunteered to play the older woman's scantily-clad slavegirl-Leia for tonight's party.

"Emily," Mrs. Boykin's voice boomed out! "I'm so happy to see you here!"

"Gladys," Miss Devereaux responded, leaning in to attempt to hug & kiss the woman's cheek, not so easily done with the older woman's bulky costume. "Thank you so much for inviting us!"

"But of course... and yes, I see that you've brought us several beautiful young girls!" She winked, especially at Miss St. Jean and myself, in our skimpy attire.

Miss Devereaux then made the introductions while our hostess continued ogling our bodies while happily complimenting our costumes.

"It's young ladies like these who make Halloween parties so much fun for everybody," Mrs. Boykin laughed. "And the less clothing they have on, the better!"

I could see her eyes admiring my legs as she spoke, and so I obligingly did a quick turn for her, and she was positively beaming as I completed it.

"Such a luscious little butt you have, my dear," she gushed. "Why don't you sit down alongside Barbie here?" she offered, motioning to her Princess-Leia-slavegirl, who shifted slightly to make room for me beside her.

"Don't they both look so cute together?" Mrs. Boykin laughed. "It's times like this when I wish that slavery was still legal... perhaps you'd be willing to sell this pretty girl to me, Emily, dear?"

"Would that I could, Gladys," Miss Devereaux joked back.

"Why don't you make them kiss?" I heard another woman suggest.

"Oh yes, that would be lovely," our hostess added.

And so that's what I did, lightly kissing the Princess Leia girl on her lips, to a smattering of applause from those close enough to witness it. We then kissed again, more sensually this time, to even louder applause. The 'Princess Leia' girl appeared to like it. I know that I certainly did!

"Delicious," Mrs. Boykin smiled, licking her lips as other party-guests now began pressing in to greet her. I took the opportunity to quietly slip away with Dani and the others.

"We're just now married and already you're kissing other women?" Dani teased me. "Don't think I won't remember this, you shameless hussy!"

I responded by squeezing her hand and holding her close as we continued making our way through the crowd.

Because my handsome 'groom,' with her somewhat masculine attire and boyish-good-looks, was the closest thing this party had to a real boy in attendance, I couldn't help but notice several of the young girls here smiling at and even flirting with her as we passed, especially a couple of those pretty Roman-slavegirl-waitresses that I mentioned earlier. I suppose it was only to be expected. I mean, these young girls weren't hard-core lesbians, just everyday normal young women, hired to be waitresses at an upscale party that they were only now discovering to be a bit more decadent than perhaps they'd previously expected!

In any case, I wouldn't have thought that it would bother me, watching other girls making passes at my date, but a part of me didn't care much for it. I continued holding Dani close.

Of course, in addition to pretty waitresses, Mrs. Boykin had also hired an all-female ensemble/band to entertain us with dance music, and several couples were already on the floor. I immediately found myself dancing a couple of slow-dances with Dani and then another one with Miss Devereaux while Dani danced with Miss St. Jean. After a while, other women also asked me to dance, including one lady dressed like Dracula and another one who looked like a pirate. Both women were at least twice my age, but they were also both very nice and complimentary. As we slow-danced together their hands roamed my body, in both cases finding their way to my behind. But I had discovered by now that I was beginning to actually like having my butt affectionately squeezed by the manicured fingers of experienced older women.

"You really do make a gorgeous young bride," the lady pirate whispered into my ear while her right hand cupped my ass. "What man wouldn't want a girl like you in his bed? Or, for that matter, what woman? And yes, I'd so love to be that woman!"

She softly nuzzled my ear while we continued dancing. I could smell scotch on her breath. I didn't find out until the next day that this woman was a state supreme court judge! I believe that, had I requested it, I could easily have been hired that very night as her personal assistant!

Eventually, as the party began nearing its end, they got around to announcing the costume winners, and Dani and I ended up finishing in second-place. The winning couple consisted of a lady cowgirl and her pretty young partner. Their costumes really weren't all that impressive. I mean, the forty-something cowgirl had on standard western-wear (a cowboy hat, bluejeans, boots, & spurs) while she carried a rope-lasso and a branding iron!

It was what she did with the branding iron to her pretty young partner that made them so popular. Apparently, the two had this routine they'd been repeating all evening in which the pretty younger woman would be roped & tied, and then have her ass branded while she struggled & feigned resistance. By the time we caught their act, the girl's dressed had been ripped off of her body so many times she was now practically nude, and simply trying to cover herself as best she could with the remnants of what wasn't much of an outfit to begin with.

The branding iron that the older woman wielded had a flashlight ingeniously built into the handle that made the plastic branding-iron at the end appear red-hot, and the girl convincingly screamed & squirmed as the cowgirl pressed it up against her firm little butt. And on that same curvy little rear-end they'd drawn a burnt-orange jack-o-lantern to represent her brand. The girl was cute and she had a really nice body, and I noticed a lot of the older ladies vying for a closer look at her rear end, brand or no brand.

Anyway, for winning second-place, Dani & I received a gift bag as our prize. Dani looked into it and laughed, and when I asked her what we'd won she said I'd find out later.

In the meantime. Mrs. Boykin announced over the sound system that it was time to play 'ring-toss' and several of the older women happily cheered and began assembling at one end of the dance floor.

"Carly, will you do the honors of being our first victim?" our hostess called out to one of the scantily-clad Roman slave-girl waitresses, a pretty little thing with curly red-hair. I saw a couple of the other waitresses approach the girl and help remove her toga, leaving her almost completely naked, wearing only a tiny pair of white panties and her laced sandals. She covered her small breasts with her hands as she was then led over to a small round stand about a foot high that was now placed in the middle of the dance floor.

"You ladies may begin at any time," Mrs. Boykin's voice announced.

I then noticed that the older women lined up at the far end were all holding what looked like colorful cloth 'hula-hoops' that they began tossing from about five yards away at the pretty red-head, trying to get them around Carly's body. Of course, the girl laughingly tried to avoid being snared while at the same time posing herself seductively, as if teasing the assembled women and daring them to try and capture her. She looked cute enough that even Dani & Miss Devereaux both attempted throwing one of the hoops around the girl's curvy little body!

It took three or four minutes before one woman finally succeeded, to the uproarious applause of the crowd.

"Carmen! Carmen DiBlasio," I heard Mrs. Boykin's voice shout out. "You are the winner! Come and claim your prize!"

The woman in question triumphantly approached the pretty girl and helped her down from the stand before then kissing her on the lips and then slapping her butt to the applause of the onlookers. She then took the girl's hand and led her off towards the guest rooms.

"I suppose it's time for us to turn in, as well," Miss Devereaux announced, signally for me, Dani, and Miss St. Jean to follow her. Meanwhile, I noticed that another pretty waitress was being stripped of her toga and escorted to the round stand as Mrs. Boykin's ring-toss game merrily continued.

"You girls will sleep in here tonight," Miss Devereaux said, pointing to a door on the left side of the richly carpeted hallway and handing Dani a key. "Your street clothes have already been put in there for when you get up tomorrow morning."

"What time do you want to leave?" I asked.

"Late," she replied. "Mimi and I will be right across the hall, in this room, should you need us."

She then winked at Dani & myself.

"But don't need us!"

She and Miss St. Jean then entered their room together, leaving Dani and I alone in the hall.

"Are you ever going to tell me what the prize is we won for finishing second in the costume contest?" I asked.

"Tell you?" she responded. "Much better than that... I'm going to show you!"

She then unlocked the door to our room before then bending down and scooping me up bodily in her arms.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, before realizing that she was carrying me over the threshold, as a groom might do when entering the honeymoon suite together with his bride.

Dani then hungrily kissed me. I think it's safe to say that she was taking her role as a bridegroom very seriously!

MY HONEYMOON NIGHT

After easing me back down onto my feet she once again began passionately kissing me. I could see (between kisses) that our room was both cozy and beautifully furnished, with a large bed over by the window. We also had our own bathroom.

Dani's hands meanwhile were busy along the back of my white corset, undoing the buckles that held it in place. Off it came, and with it my breasts were freed for her loving attentions. She kissed and licked them before then returning her attention to my lips, neck, & shoulders.

"Do you want me to undress for you?" I asked, hesitantly.

"No," she smiled. "I prefer stripping you myself. It'll be just like unwrapping an incredibly beautiful Christmas present that I KNOW I'm going to enjoy playing with!"

I smiled and kissed her.

Off then came my shoes and my white garter belt, before she then knelt down on the rug before me and, using only her teeth, began tugging down my tiny white thong panties. All I had left on after that were my white fishnet stockings and those long white gloves.

"I like the way you look in those," she murmured, appraising me in my mostly-nude state. "We'll leave the rest on for now!"

She then rose to her feet and sharply slapped me on my ass to hurry me to the bed, before then grabbing the bag that held the prize we'd won. As she pulled it out of the bag I could immediately see that it was a large black strap-on.

"What kind of a prize is that?" I gasped.

"I like it," Dani gushed, as I scrambled up onto the bed to await her pleasure. "And I can't wait to use this on you!"

I laughed and blushed simultaneously.

"How would you like me?" I inquired, coyly.

"I want to start with your gorgeous ass," she replied. "Get onto your elbows and knees, my pretty wife."

And so that's what I did, as she removed some of her own clothing before then donning the strap-on, adjusting it snugly around her lower abdomen. It looked just like she'd suddenly grown a six-inch black penis.

Dani smiled, staring at me and licking her lips as she lubricated it with some ointment that had been included in the gift bag.

You're not going to hurt me?" I asked in my little girl voice. "I've never done this before!"

"I'd never hurt you, Claire," she responded, sincerely. "But I'm going to fuck you tonight in this bed like you've never been fucked!"

And with that she climbed up, positioning herself directly behind me. She then bent down and began lovingly kissing my lower back while her fingertips grazed the sides of my ass. I soon felt her lips sliding down my skin to my curvy rump, which she covered with hungry wet kisses.

"You've got the best butt in the entire world," she sighed. "And now it belongs entirely to me!"

I giggled in response, making her smile.

Seconds later she knelt up close behind me and gently inserted her now oiled up dildo into my pussy from behind. I moaned ever so slightly as it slid deeper inside of me. I could feel her fingers tightly gripping the sides of my ass as she then slowly began rocking me back and forth.

"You look so hot like this," she laughed, "bent over and getting fucked from behind by another girl!"

It felt truly wonderful.

"Tell me you're loving this," she demanded, and when I didn't respond immediately she slapped my ass. "Tell me!"

"I'm loving it," I cried!

"Tell me what you love about it," she demanded, once again slapping me sharply on my butt.

"I love getting fucked by you, Dani!"

Again I heard her laugh as she continued vigorously pumping me.

"This luscious body... this luscious butt... it belongs to me now," she hissed. "It's all mine, isn't it?"

I whimpered, and again she spanked me a couple of time before then resting the palms of her hands on my upturned butt, massaging it playfully.

"You're mine, aren't you, Claire?"

"Yes," I whimpered again. "My body belongs to you!"

Dani's hands continued roaming my silky-smooth skin as she continued to joyously fuck me with her strap-on. I felt her hands gliding up my back and then reaching underneath to grab at my tits which she possessively squeezed & fondled. Yes, I was loving every second of it! She was an extraordinary lover!

Our sizzling session of lesbian doggy-style strap-on sex continued for another several minutes, as Dani appeared in no hurry to want to end it. In addition to her hands caressing and massaging my submissive body (along with the occasional slaps she gave my rear end), at one point she grabbed at my blonde hair, pulling it back and forcing my head up as I loudly moaned before being overtaken by sexual release with an intense orgasm washing completely over me.

"You're mine... you're mine... you're mine," Dani repeated as we both shuddered together in climactic ecstasy!

As my sexual release winded down and I began to breathe normally again, Dani bent over me and began kissing and licking at the back of my neck as I soon collapsed face-down into a pillow, her strap-on no longer in motion but inside me still.

She then slowly eased it out, her lips & tongue now making their way slowly down my back, kissing & licking their way along my spine. She then briefly stopped to un-do the strap-on from around her waist, but immediately thereafter her hands were lifting me by my hips, positioning my curvy butt into easy reach of her mouth so that she could again begin nibbling and biting at my satiny-smooth ass cheeks, eliciting soft & steady moans from me as she began what I would call some intense "derriere worship." Without warning I suddenly felt her tongue thrusting its way up my behind, causing me to cry out in ecstasy as she then grinded her entire face right up against my curvy bottom.

"Oh, Dani," I cried out. "You make me feel so good!"

She laughed and continued exploring my butt with her lips, tongue, and even her teeth, as she began adding a little series of love bites that quickly had me alternately yelping and squirming with pleasure while she continued holding me tight.

Eventually, she decided it was time to try something different, and so she forcibly flipped me over onto my back, and seconds later her face was now pressed up against my pussy, with her tongue aggressively finding its way inside. Once again I found my body involuntarily bucking with carnal pleasures. She was really, really good at this! Upon reflecting on it later, I'm pretty sure that she'd almost certainly done this several times before with other girls!

After a little while, her head rose up as she slowly wiped her mouth with the back of her wrists while staring me in the face, her eyes then shifting to my chest. She leered at me before speaking.

"Your tits look amazing," she observed, before then leaning down and beginning to suck greedily on each of my breasts, first the right and then the left. She was aggressive the entire time, but also loving and gentle. While her mouth would be devouring one breast/nipple, her hands would be lovingly caressing & squeezing the other. I kind of arched my back to give her greater access, which she seemed to appreciate.

"I do so love playing with these," I heard her laugh, as she continued her non-stop suckling at my breasts.

After a couple of minutes of this she appeared ready to again try something new.

"I believe that it's your turn to please me now," she suggested, running her tongue along her lower lip as she looked me in the eye. She then traded places with me, lying down on her back and then pulling my face down so that my mouth was now pressed up against her vagina and could begin licking at her pussy. "Pleasure me, Claire... I want to feel your tongue inside of me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds