Halloween Party in New Orleans

Liz didn't even realize that her own number had been called until she noticed her master and others staring at her. Her knees turned to jelly as she froze with fear. She had only recently accepted full submission to her master. She was terrified at what was to come. Her instincts told her to run but she was already in the grasp of the others. Her mind was in a haze as she felt herself being led by the arms toward center stage. Her legs were moving and yet she didn't want to go. The devil-masked woman looked dreadfully scary up close; more so than she had from across the room. Liz could feel many hands on her body as her hood was removed and her cloak was slipped from her shoulders. Someone carefully slipped a cloth gag with a knot tied in the center under her mask and pulled it between her teeth. The person tied it tightly behind her head, pressing tightly against her cheeks. Her nearly limp body offered little resistance as they brought her up against a column of her own. The stone felt hard and as cold as ice. She felt her wrists being pulled back and behind the pillar. Her wrists were pulled tightly toward one another behind the column that was larger around than her reach.

The sea of masks seemed like a nightmare as inhuman faces moved about very close to hers. She looked for her master who seemed to be directing the others who had joined in with the preparation for whatever was to follow. She felt more scared than she had ever felt in her life. Her knees felt weak and she may have slumped to the floor had the rope bindings around her wrists not held her tightly against the column. She was so helpless that she had no choice but to comply. It seemed futile to resist the actions of so many anyway. She fought the urge to vomit into the gag and mask. The cloth tasted awful. She could hear her own labored breathing under the plastic shell. The outside sounds seemed distant. She caught a glimpse of the beautiful bracelet that still adorned her ankle and thought of him and wondered what role he would play.

She couldn't see the others after they were bound to their respective columns so she wasn't sure what to expect. She was only aware of the open sleeves in the gown being removed from her tightly bound arms. Now she knew why the gowns were so open. She wasn't wearing any underwear beneath the special gown. She could see Jack as he moved toward her and stood in front of her, stroking his hand over her breast and arm. It was as if he was claiming her as his own in front of the others. Normally she would feel very self conscious standing naked in front of a room full of strangers but perhaps because of fright she had lost her modesty. She only then realized that in spite of her fear she was somewhat turned on by everything that had transpired. Liz became aware that she was aroused and wanted him so badly. He continued to pet her and occasionally inserted his fingers inside her vagina. She felt some reassurance that he was treating this so matter-of- factly and at the same time made it erotic. Emotions were difficult to read under the masks but she had the impression that he was proud that she had been chosen. He seemed to be showing off his slave in front of the others. He continued to stroke her thighs and breasts as the others looked on.

A leather strap was suddenly felt pressing under her mask and against her chin. The chin strap lifted her head up and tilted it back against the pillar. Her mask was slightly shifted on her face. People seemed to approach her and stared, as if they were inspecting her. She felt as if she was the only person here who was unaware of the program. The crowd noise seemed to have picked up again as the chatter and movement resumed in the room. She watched with horror as most everyone in the room paraded past her bound and naked body that was placed helplessly on display. They all stared at her which was unnerving. Jack remained stoically at her side as the crowd milled about checking out the three chosen women. He had to slap a hand when someone tried to fondle Liz' breast.

She could see that the crowd was once again gathering around the central table. The ruling trio had reassembled before the crowd. The chin strap limited the mobility of her head so she could barely see the leaders out of the corners of her eyes. They stood nearly ten yards from where she was held captive.

"I have the results of the judging between our chosen three," announced the lead woman. The contest was close but you have chosen your subject for this year's event. May she be strong and up to successfully completing the three challenges."

"Three challenges?" Liz thought with newfound fear. "What did she know about anything to be successful with challenges?"

She never hoped to lose as much in her life. Thunderous applause and cheering arose from the room, and then with the wave of her staff the crowd became silent. A group of four leather-clad men appeared, carrying what looked like a large birdcage attached to poles that rested on their shoulders. The mistress of ceremonies began to walk across the ballroom. Her associates followed with the cage carriers following at the rear. They walked in a large circle, on the marble hall that encircled the pillars. Most of the guests joined in the procession. Her heart pounded in her chest as she watched the groups of cloaked people keep walking past the first woman to her far right. She felt momentary relief when the woman in the devil mask stopped to stroke her hand over the second woman who appeared so eager. Her relief was short-lived as the woman started walking again, heading directly to the third pillar where Liz was bound.

The mistress of ceremonies approached and lifted the mask from the face of Liz, the chosen captive. Liz realized that her face was the only one in the room that was not covered with a mask as she looked about. The strap under her chin and the ropes around her wrists were quickly removed as the entourage stopped in front of her. The four men rested the cage on the marble floor. One of them opened the door as two others took her hands and escorted her toward the cage. A leather harness was strapped around her wrists in front of her body. Someone clipped the nylon tie strap from her neck and removed the tag. A wide golden collar was placed tightly around her neck and then clasped together in front. There was a fine chrome plated dog chain attached to the strap around her wrists. She could see that it was hanging through the door opening and threaded up through the center at the top of the cage. The door opening was so small that she had to crouch to enter. Pulling on the other end of the chain, one of the men pulled her by the wrists while another guided her hips from behind until her hands were pulled within inches of the top dome in the cage.

Liz made fists with her hands to avoid hitting the cage with her finger nails. She was able to stand erect inside the cage when her arms were pulled over her head with elbows bent. The chain was somehow fastened securely to the top of the cage. She pulled but it would not budge. The head mistress closed the door to the cage as the four men lifted it to their shoulders. The parade resumed with her on display in the cage. The loudness and intensity of the party seemed to pick up as the parade resumed. She could see that the other two women were being released from their captive positions as the crowd cheered their Halloween Queen in the cage.

The birdcage rocked back and forth as the cage bearers marched around the ball room in the parade. The restraints around her wrists prevented her from losing her balance during the rocky ride. She spread her feet to help stabilize her body. The merriment of the crowd stood in stark contrast to her feelings of apprehension. She began to feel self-conscious about her nudity as she was held high above the crowd with all eyes on her. Her feet were spread for stability which made her genitalia even more visible. She couldn't see Jack anywhere among the crowd which made her feel alone and even more uncomfortable. A guttural chant built slowly among the guests as the procession continued.

"Chal'-lenge, chal'-lenge, chal'-lenge..." they repeated rhythmically together.

"Oh no!" She had forgotten about the three challenges that she was about to face.

She felt like a leaf on the ocean, rocking back and forth as she was pulled along for the ride. A group of people could be seen around the central table, spreading a white cloth over the marble slab as the cage was brought to rest. She steadied herself as they lowered the cage back to the floor in front of their altar. Renewed fear gripped her as the lead trio approached the cage. The door was swung open as she felt the tension relax in the chain that held her arms to the top. Two attendants removed her from the cage with her wrists dragging the chain back out. The chain was unclipped from her wrists. They took her by her upper arms as she cleared the door.

Being overwhelmed by everything, there was no temptation to resist them as they escorted her to the table. There could be no escape through the fired up crowd. Before she knew what had happened, she found herself on the cold stone slab, lying on her back. Numerous hands took her arms and legs simultaneously, pulling them apart in spread-eagle fashion and lashing them to the corners of the cold marble. A pair of hands restrained her head below her chin and on her ears. She was held securely preventing her from looking anywhere but straight up. A strap rested on her neck briefly before it was pulled up against the underside of her chin again. She could feel the presence of the guests as they gathered closely around her. She felt as though she could feel their breath on her naked body. The flicker of what seemed to be hundreds of candles was the main illumination. The chandeliers hanging from the ceiling had been dimmed to dramatize the light provided by the mass of candles.

Her entire body flinched when the mask of the devil-woman suddenly appeared within inches of hers, peering at her face. The fright was unimaginable as she tried to look away from the hideous mask. She fidgeted nervously on the hard and cold altar as the mistresses of ceremonies examined her. Every touch of their hands on her body made her cringe. She could feel long fingernails as they glided over her mound. Every touch was slow and deliberate. Fingers pressed onto her clit as they spread her lips and inserted something soft between them. There was very little penetration and the soft object felt near the surface, inserted just enough to remain in place. Someone pressed it again gently to capture it between her lips. The unknown hands abruptly left her body lying naked and alone on the altar. Liz shivered from the cold and especially from fright.

In true ceremonial style, a new character came forth. Dressed in an ornate black gown with beautiful jewelry was a person Liz deemed a priestess. Her face was covered with a simple, yet beautiful white mask, similar to that of a china doll. She wore a tiara on her head. Her beautiful long and curly brunette hair cascaded from beneath the bright golden crown. The priestess commanded the complete attention and utmost respect from the crowd who once again grew silent. Liz was certain that all eyes were on this woman. The majestic vestments of the priestess flowed in the air behind her as she walked. She seemed to fly above the floor as she gracefully approached the altar. The priestess seemed to be a tall and commanding presence among this gathering. The crowd parted wherever she walked, then slowly closed ranks behind her.

"For the first challenge," she announced in a loud and commanding yet feminine voice, "We will learn whether she can remain silent as I play with her body. Most of you are already familiar with how seductively I play. As it is written, failure to remain silent will result in dire consequences for the chosen one."

"This sounded serious," Liz thought as she waited.

There was a quiet murmur of discussion in the great hall.

"Silence!" the priestess admonished the crowd.

Obedience by the crowd was immediate. Bound and lying on the altar, Liz could see the silhouette of this new deity as she approached. It was impossible to see much that wasn't directly in her field of view from the stone slab, especially with the limited movement that the restraints allowed. The flickering candles made the shadows dart about randomly. The priestess suddenly appeared at the side of the altar, leaning over Liz.

The first sensation that Liz felt was the trickle of very warm oil as it was slowly poured over her outstretched body. The oil felt especially soothing and sensuous as it splashed on her skin in the cool air. The priestess stroked the puddles of oil that were created on Liz' skin. She systematically spread the sweet-smelling emollient over Liz' in a tantalizing manner. The woman seemed to especially enjoy massaging Liz' breasts and groin as she gently manipulated her round globes. Her hands lingered over Liz' pussy as she masturbated Liz with her middle finger while she lay helplessly on the altar. Liz rocked slowly as she became more aroused at the fingering of her clitoris. She noticed that the priestess was very skilled at pleasuring a woman's body. At one point Liz was certain that she was about to cum. So far Liz had been able to contain the urges to moan or sigh aloud. The priestess skillfully played with her nipples until they were fully erect and hard. The woman turned away for a moment as someone handed a large candle to her.

The hands of the priestess arose, holding the candle above her head and pivoted to show it to the others. A melodic chant arose from the attendees who all seemed to know the ceremonial practices. Liz was reminded of the services in church from years ago. The crowd's gaze was fixed on Liz as the candle was brought over, high above their queen on the altar. Without warning the priestess tilted the candle, dribbling hot candle wax over the belly of the bound chosen one. Liz was startled and writhed in pain as the hot wax splattered over her belly first, then down and over her slit. It took all her strength to suppress a loud scream that formed in her throat.

The purpose of the protective gauze suddenly became apparent. The candle was moved slowly up her torso until it was dripping hot globs of wax over her tender breasts. The hot wax stung and burned as it affixed to her tender body. The priestess wiped it over her body to help dissipate the heat quickly. It tugged on her skin as it cooled. Her nipples were especially sensitive to the molten wax as it was intentionally pooled over each bud. More wax was spattered over her body from her feet to her arms and chest. The silence of the ceremony with no spoken words gave it an eerie feeling. Organ music built to crescendo in the background, adding to the drama. Liz struggled to contain her desire to cry out. Tears formed in her eyes. She grimaced until the pain declined.

Just as the priestess placed the large ceremonial candle back onto its floor stand, the others approach the altar. As her parting gesture, she pinched the wax on Liz's nipples to compress them. The light of a hundred flickering candles then became very close as everyone crowded near her to drip their own small candles somewhere on her body. Her arms and legs were easy targets for many that cannot get as close as they'd like. She noticed her master's hands stroking her hair and forehead as he stood behind her. She found a little comfort in his care as the waxing ceremony ended. She grimaced but remained silent.

Almost as soon as the wax had cooled and hardened, the people begin peeling it from her body. Without much care for her discomfort, the wax was stripped away vigorously. The many hands and fingers seemed to claw at her skin to take their own piece of the wax from the ceremony. She scowled and hoped for the best, as she lay helplessly, secured to the altar. The crowd moved back as the last of the ceremonial wax had been stripped from her body. Liz was pretty sure that someone had even removed the protective gauze from inside her vagina.

Approaching the altar again, the priestess lifted a golden ornament over her head. The faces of the entire crowd were fixed on the object. Bringing it over the outstretched body on the altar, the priestess pivoted to show the object to the crowd. Up close from Liz's perspective the device resembled a woven golden snake that was formed in a figure-eight shape. Upon closer inspection she realized that it was some sort of ornamental brassiere. The, ceremonial object was placed onto her quivering bosom as she lay sprawled on the altar. The coldness of the woven golden object that was filled in with a delicate golden fabric jolted her as it was placed over her breasts. The hoops that were formed from the serpent-like creature squeezed her breasts as her tits were pulled up through the golden ceremonial bra. Golden straps hung from the snake for securing the object to her chest. Another set of straps were fastened around her neck.

Lifting her back slightly, the straps were forced between her body and the altar, unfastened beneath her. A golden piece of extravagant vaginal jewelry was taken from a velvet pillow and placed over the lips of her vagina, outlining her clitoris. There were delicate golden chains that were wrapped around the front of her waist and one that was laid between her legs. The tethers that held her arms and legs were being loosened by the assistants. A pair of hands lifted her shoulders as the golden bra strap was fastened and pulled tight behind her back. The thin chains to the vaginal ornament were also fastened around her waist and brought up through her legs.

"Very good, young lady!" proclaimed the priestess. "You have successfully completed the first challenge. I wish you well on the second. You will experience more new things. Hopefully you will also derive pleasure from that which you will be subjected. Go now, the details of the second challenge are known only by the few who have participated. "

The priestess then departed through the crowd. Liz felt her body being lifted from the altar by more of the ordinary attendees. They carried her on their hands above their heads. She moved quickly above the throng, through the ball room and away from the altar. She suddenly found herself being brought down onto her feet and led away by a small group of masked and cloaked guests. She could tell by the masks that bore an expression of surprise that they were people with whom she had not previously interacted. Her legs felt wobbly, as she was carried from the ballroom. She wasn't sure how many more surprises she could take. The golden jewelry felt strange on her body as she moved.

The small group of four ushered her through a small hallway and into a conservatory off to one side of the mansion. A musty odor from the soil and periodic flooding was apparent a she was brought into a lower garden with a small reflection pond. The fragrances of different flowers wafted to her nose at different times. The gentle sounds of running water nearby could be heard. They ushered her to an area where two trellises stood, covered with vines. There was a stone bench between them creating a small clearing that overlooked the reflection pond. Her arms were immediately stretched into two leather cuffs attached at shoulder-level to the trellises. The structures were old but seemed very solid to Liz. Her feet were spread with her ankles tied to the trellises. Her shins pressed against the bench. She wondered whether the requirement of remaining silent still applied. Liz thought better of making any sound just in case.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room, she could see coy swimming in the pool. The four people who brought her to this place remained silent, but as if on cue removed their cloaks. Somewhat to her surprise, it appeared that two were men and two were women. Liz wondered what had happened to her Master. After removing their robes, the men were wearing nothing but their boxers and the women were dressed only in thongs. With the possible exception of one of the men, their bodies were toned and appeared to be younger people, maybe in their twenties or thirties. The lead gentleman was obviously older. The women had firm breasts that didn't need the support of a bra. Their masks remained over their faces as they converged upon her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds