Halloween Party in New Orleans

They worked together to remove the golden bra but left the other jewelry in place. As she looked down Liz could see the red marks from the candle wax and the tight-fitting golden jewelry. She felt self-conscious and very vulnerable again as she stood naked and cuffed between the two trellises posts. One of the men placed his hands around her breasts in a cupping fashion from behind. He was clearly the leader of this group. She struggled as much as she could but the bindings were too solid and the bench held her from moving forward. She could only cower a bit. The scent of his cologne was very strong as he nuzzled up against her back.

The unmistakable snap of a surgical glove could be heard directly behind her. Someone behind her has begun to lubricate her butt hole with liberal amounts of a cold gel. A nozzle was inserted into her anus so the gel could be squirted directly inside of her. Liz quivered and wiggled nervously between the poles as the woman inserted her gloved finger into Liz' tight hole then ran it around her opening, deeper with each revolution.

"This one's tight," She exclaimed.

The woman inserted her finger again only deeper to make sure that everything was well lubricated. A sudden hand-slap across Liz' bottom knocked the breath from her lungs as she tensed with surprise. She stopped fidgeting.

"This is the challenge of the ass fuck. I presume you are inexperienced judging by your virgin tight ass. We will change that by stretching you. You will receive three butt plugs," the leader said. "They have a smooth round tip and are tapered. The first should go in quite easily. You will feel a slight easing of the stretching when it gets all the way in where the diameter is recessed to hold it in place. If your body is typical, the second will stretch you a bit and cause some discomfort before it has been inserted completely. You may experience muscle spasms as I insert the plugs full depth. Tale deep breaths to relax your muscles. The third is where the challenge lies. You will need to really relax and take a lot of deep breaths for me to be able to plug you all the way with the largest one. I do not want to hear any complaining. You have to take it all in I order to be successful. I'm not sure what the consequences are for failure but I don't think it would be good. Nod if you understand."

She nodded her head slowly with trepidation. This did not sound pleasant at all. She had never ben penetrated anally before so she wondered if she would be more difficult than what they were expecting.

"Now bend over the bench as far as you can."

The restraints limited how much lower she could stoop. Leaning forward drew her arms back. Her shins were pressed against the bench and she was literally hanging from her wrists. One of the women stood in front of Liz and placed her hands on Liz' shoulders to stabilize her. She could feel the pressure of the hard rubber tip as someone began to press the plug into her anus.

"Take a deep breath in now," one of the women suggested.

Her sphincter gave way as the tip of the plug forced its way through her tight opening. She took another deep breath as she had noticed that it helped the first time. The sensation grew more intense as the plug moved deeper. She felt as though she was having a bowel movement with the tubular-shaped device in her tract. With ample lubrication it steadily entered her rectum. She lurched when some resistance was encountered. Another deep breath helped and the plug soon found its way. She noticed the relaxing of her anus when the plug was at the end of its shaft, just as he had said. She breathed a sigh of relief. The woman took her hands from Liz' shoulders and they let her experience the sensations of the plug for a while. Standing up eased the discomfort in her wrists and back. The plug was even more noticeable when she straightened out.

Without warning one of the men took hold of a wire loop that extended from the back end of the plug and slowly pulled it partly out of he, then reinserted it. He stroked it three or four times before he withdrew the plug. This sensation reminded her even more of a bowel movement. She tried to relax but her rectum was experiencing muscle spasms. She twisted her body as much as possible to relieve the cramps.

"Bend over again," the man ordered while he placed his hand against her back.

She noticed how silly he looked with the quizzical mask still covering his face. She bent to assume the same position as before. Everyone else took their same positions as well. More gel was injected into her butt hole before the second plug was placed against her opening. This time it entered more easily but it soon became apparent that it was larger. She could actually feel her opening stretching as he inserted the plug. It moved more steadily o the second trip in but she found herself breathing as if she were in labor to keep her muscles relaxed. Her opening felt very full when she felt the telltale sensation of the stretching being relaxed just slightly.

"There, you've taken the first two. I'm going to exercise you a bit to get you ready for the big one."

The man took hold of the plug and slowly pulled it out by a few inches. He then pressed it back in. Liz noticed that the out and back in motion went quite smoothly. He pulled further then back in again. He stroked the plug back and forth, wobbling it side to side as well in order to slowly stretch her rectum and anus. It actually felt pleasurable as he stroked her she thought. He eventually withdrew the plug all the way out. He was obviously enjoying this. He gave he a slap on the bottom again after the plug was out.

"This next one is a big step, luv. Get ready for some serious stretching."

Familiar with the routine, Liz braced herself. First the lube then the plug she thought as more lube was injected. Expecting the tip to enter easily, she was surprised at how much larger it felt. The man didn't wait very long before forcing it in a few inches. She almost fell to her knees on the bench. Sensing the difficulty, the man eased up and slowly rocked it back and forth while allowing her to regain her composure. She took deep breaths to calm her muscles but they were tightening up from the previous stretching. He caught her at just the right moment as she drew in a deep breath and the plug lurched forward a few inches. He slowly worked it, allowing her muscles time to relax and respond. Tears were dripping from her eyes when the plug finally reached home. It felt like she had a pole inside of her she thought to herself.

"Well you did it," he offered encouragement as he could see the wetness in her eyes when he walked to her side.

Three of the people that brought her to the conservatory continued to apply creams to the reddened areas on her body while the leader who had fondled her earlier seemed more interested in resuming the fondling and to play with her body. Liz noticed that he also took the opportunity to stroke the other women as well. She wondered who this person was that no one objected and what her master would think.

Three of the people unexpectedly put their cloaks back on and surrounded her. She could not see the position of the leader. The three of them held her gown and assisted her in getting back into it, less her underwear.

"It's time for us to take you back to the grand ballroom," the remaining man explained.

They escorted her back out to the central area in front of the altar. The priestess noticed them and immediately turned her attention to Liz. She walked over to where Liz was stand and stood beside her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! May I please have your attention? It has come to my attention that out chosen one has successfully completed the first two challenges. I am happy to present her before you for the third and final challenge! In this last one, she must show us that she can identify her master's cock when given three choices. I ask for your attention as we begin."

Two of the assistants came forth with something that appeared to be made of black leather. It was rather small and difficult to make out much detail in the dim lighting. Liz knew immediately that whatever it was, it was for her.

"On your knees, now," the Mistress of ceremonies ordered as she placed her hands on Liz' shoulders and applied downward pressure.

Liz slowly sunk down to the floor on her knees. The two assistants brought forth the leather hood and prepared to slip it over her head. She could already smell the tanned leather. The hood looked sinister with just two small nose holes and a rather large circular opening for her mouth. They slipped it over her head and pulled it down, making sure that the nose and mouth holes were in their proper positions. Laces on the back were drawn tight and tied. A strap was tightened around her neck to hold the hood firmly in place. Liz' eyes were covered completely. Her sense of smell could only detect the aroma of fresh leather. Her ears were covered as well, limiting her hearing. The crowd was either very quiet or she couldn't' hear their normal noise. The Mistress leaned close to her right ear.

"You are going to be presented three cocks, my dear" the mistress spoke clearly. If you know that it does not belong to your master, you may reject it immediately. You will not be given another chance to recheck so be careful. After all three have been presented to you, you must identify which one was his. You may take as long as you need with each. The men will open their cloaks to offer their members to you in a somewhat shielded manner. Good luck. As usual you will suffer if you fail. Bring on the first!"

Liz waited nervously as she had a pretty good idea what was about to happen. She suddenly felt the tip of a penis touching her lips.

"Open wide," the mistress told her as she leaned down and placed a hand on Liz' right shoulder.

Before Liz could open her mouth, a man's cock pressed against her lips. She opened immediately and he thrust his cock all the way back to her throat. Liz gagged. It didn't feel right at all. She noticed that she also had to tilt her head down as he stood shorter than Jack. His cock was smaller too. There also was more hair. The taste was different from what she remembered but her sense of smell was thrown off by the hood. She thought she tasted a different kind of soap. She raised her hands and pushed him away.

"No, that is not my master," she announced.

"Are you positive?" asked the Mistress. "You only have the one chance to test each one."

"Yes," she replied with confidence.

A second man stepped up. He opened his cloak and held it over her sides. He carefully inserted his cock against her lips. She opened to allow him to enter her mouth. It felt right from the start. The angle of the entry and the size were as she remembered. She stroked him with her lips and tongue as he stood still. She ran her tongue over the tip like she always did and he responded as she expected. She could taste his pre-cum as the droplets formed. Knowing it was Jack she continued to pleasure him until he came in the back of her throat. She swallowed as she was accustomed and waited for him to withdraw when he was ready. She could hear the mistress telling him to move on. He slowly withdrew and stepped away.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, we have the final contestant. If you would please, Sir."

A third man stood in front of Liz and discreetly opened his cloak to let her suck his cock. He boldly placed his cock into the hood's opening but she hadn't opened her mouth yet. He kept it there until she opened for him. She could tell immediately that this was not Jack either. She waited a few seconds then pushed him away too.

"You certainly seem sure of yourself," the mistress remarked. "Please raise young lady."

Liz stood up under her own power. Her butt was sore as she used some of those muscles to rise.

"Please tell us which one is your master," the mistress asked in a loud voice for all to hear.

Without hesitation, Liz replied, "The second one. He is my master."

The crowd cheered for her air of confidence. They had no idea what the correct answer was. They waited with anticipation to find out.

"You have been through the three challenges here tonight and have passed all three," the mistress announced. "Congratulations! You may remove the hood now."

The assistants were immediately at her sides unhooking and unlacing the hood before pulling it from her head. Liz shook her head to let her hair cascade over her shoulders after being crushed inside the hood. She saw Jack standing in front of her with his expressionless mask. She smiled at him, feeling relieved and proud to have succeeded at the intense challenges.

"Liz, I'd like to formally introduce you to contestant number three," Jack said as she joined him at his side.

The lead man whom she recognized from her adventure in the conservatory stepped forward. He extended his hand and slipped his mask back on top of his head. He smiled.

'I'm very pleased to be formally introduced to you. Jack has told me wonderful things about you, Liz. I am George."

"Liz, meet George. He by the way is the proud owner of this magnificent old mansion. He lives for this night and the opportunity to play with the winner of his little contest. I guess that's why he hosts this party every year."

George bowed cordially.

"It has been an honor to meet you and congratulations on your success here tonight. I hope I get to see you again very soon. I'm terribly sorry for being so rude but I must run now to tend to a lady whom I'm afraid is locked in my iron maiden at this moment. "

Without waiting for a reply he walked toward the open door and left the room. She could see that there were others waiting for him in the darkness of the hallway. The door closed again.

Jack removed his mask and set it aside. "I've been watching your adventure from as close as I could get all night," he confessed. "You've done very well and I am proud of you, Liz. Let's take you home now."

He kissed her on the mouth, then turned back to finish getting ready to leave. To her surprise, he produced her mask from a corner of the room. She placed the mask on her face once again and rearranged her hood. They slipped out of the room and began their ascent in private up to the next floor in the servant's staircase. She followed his lead as he moved quickly through the house as if he had been here many times before. It felt eerie when she noticed how empty the servants' staircase and hallway were despite the huge gathering in the mansion. The Rocky Horror Picture Show music was playing on the sound system again.

When they returned into the main ballroom the guests had returned to lecherous sex and partying among the crowd. This was as close to an orgy that she had ever witnessed. The crowd appeared to be as large as ever. Jack spotted an open couch along one relatively dark wall.

"Well luv," he said. "You have successfully passed all three of the challenges and remain in good shape. Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. Well my lady. I think we shall call it a night. You've been through quite a lot here this evening. Do you think you'll want to come back again next year?"

"Not sure," she replied, "Would I have to enter the drawing again or have I served my dues?"

"I think now that you're a seasoned veteran you could pass," he answered. "But would it be as fun?"

"As much fun as it was, being scares shitless notwithstanding, I think I'd much rather watch from the gallery next time," she replied.

Taking her by the hand, he led her back through the mansion, past the hanging body to the foyer where they walked out the front door. More guests were still arriving as they departed the mansion.

"How late does the party go?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I imagine the last of them won't be leaving until after sunrise," he replied with a grin. "Except for the vampires. They need to be home a little earlier."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds