• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 05

Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 05

123

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own MLW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Salina de la Renta (MLW)

Hard Bumps, Hard Cash -- Salina de la Renta

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"No autographs!" The arrogant voice of Salina de la Renta cut me off even before I'd spoken a word when I approached her outside of the television taping of the MLW wrestling promotion. "You can wait in line at the next show! I'm a busy woman with things to do!" The feisty and arrogant Puerto Rican with dyed blue hair dismissively said. The body of the beauty far more known as a manager and valet than any actual in-ring ability was clad in a stylish black-sleeved dress that hugged to her thick ass with shining crystals down the sides and along the side gap that showed off her smooth leg. The front of the dress was intentionally low cut to show off a bra covered in the same gems that left her tits pushed nicely up and out.

"Too busy for a moment of your time and a paycheck to match?" I offered and whipped out the pre-written check, already made out with her name, to show her. I had hoped that my smartly dressed appearance of suit and tie would grab her attention right off the bat but when needs must, and they always did when it came to me when I wanted a piece of a hottie from pro wrestling, then some cold hard cash always did the trick.

It worked here when she glanced at the cheque but then nearly stumbled over her travel suitcase when she walked by. "The fuck??" She composed herself, straightened out her hair and turned to snatch the cheque from me. "A little old fashioned, who deals with cheques these days??" She glanced over the amount on offer and the several zeroes there before she looked at me. A little mumble in Spanish under her breath but I assumed it remarked about how much money was there.

"Well I do have some proper cash on me, but I figured you didn't have a card reader on you for a contactless payment." I joked with a smile now that I saw I had her interest.

"OK, roll things back a bit, smart ass." Salina hissed and kept hold of the cheque while her other hand went to her hip. "What's the fucking catch... I ain't into signing my socks or giving you a lock of hair even for this kind of money." She said bluntly, and it sounded like that was from experience too.

"Oh no, nothing like that. I'm not like one of your loyal Simps that follow your pages." I stated, even though my appearance should have screamed that.

"You've got a lot more balls than those fanboys, that's for sure." She admitted with some reluctance before she glanced me over. "Well? Spit it out. What do you want?"

"A simple request, Miss De la Renta... Are you free for the evening?" I bluntly asked with a handsome smile.

"...You've got way bigger balls than all my Simps put together." Salina scoffed with a shake of her head. "Bullshit. First off, I bet this cheque isn't even real. Must be a fake or it'll bounce or some crap like that." She sounded like she wanted an excuse to ditch me. "And secondly? I'm not that kind of woman. Some of the whores on the MLW roster, maybe but me? I'm a woman of class! And if you're a fan of mine you would have understood that from the start!"

"I know enough about you that you went with 'no cash' as the prime excuse rather than fucking a stranger as the lead." I pointed out, making her jaw drop in shock at being called out. "But... If you want proof I'm not bluffing?" I reached into my suit and pulled out a wallet. "Maybe an extra bonus would convince you that I'm worth your time."

"Enough! Listen, I..." Salina was about to mock me again, but when she saw the value of the notes I plucked out and waved in front of her face her eyes danced across them and she narrowed her eyes. Mulling over the offer.

"But if you're such a busy woman, Miss De la Renta? Then the offer is only good for the next minute before I leave you alone and be on my way."

I left my hand out extended to offer those notes like bait on a hook, but after a few seconds, I slowly pulled my palm back like the deal was being taken off the table. It worked to provoke her when her free hand reached out and grabbed the notes and I, with no resistance, let go of the bottom so she could check over the stack. Her expression broke just briefly enough to indicate I'd just given her more in that bundle than she made at not just this taping tonight but maybe a good few put together.

"...Fine. No funny business, you understand!" She said to make me smile as she accepted the offer. "It's not like you're anyone special." Salina rudely said with a glance over me. "It's not like this will last long anyway..." She assumed, clueless that she wouldn't be the first woman of pro wrestling I've gotten to rail. "And I've fucking done a lot worse for way fucking less." She added with quite a passive-aggressive tone. Like it was still all a big inconvenience for her despite being paid. "...Well? Take my bag with you and let's get this over with!" She snapped with a glare and wisely, maybe to still assume this might be a trick, she held onto the cash and cheque with her hands.

"My car is just over here, Miss De La Renta..." I offered with a smile before I took her bag. The hard part of the night was now done, and the fun could soon begin.

* * *

Later that night in a spacious, luxurious hotel room in the city...

"I-Is that supposed to impress me??" Salina said with a bitchy tone when she locked eyes on my fat, long, white cock when I stepped out of my pants and boxers. "So what? It's maybe a little big but that doesn't mean anything! Some moron like you I bet doesn't even know how to use it! Let alone the fact you'll probably end up blowing a pathetic load real quick!" She rudely said.

"Sounds like you're speaking from experience there, Miss De la Renta..." I stated and made a point to keep the formal title when I spoke to her to play off her arrogance. "Something maybe you're used to with your clients?" I dared to joke.

Whatever she said next was lost on me since she snapped at me in Spanish but it sounded insulting. All I knew was that despite all of that, she was the one who moved to kneel in front of me and get her blue-haired head in line with my cock. A hand was placed on my cock to stroke me off with a firm, quick round of pumps that easily worked to get me hard. But not, as she'd hoped, make me blow a load right away. "You know, if you're not convinced, I could whip out some more cash for you..." I offered with a glance across the hotel room over to my suit jacket that was over a chair with a bag on it that I'd left earlier in the day to make it seem like this room was only mine and that I'd planned this all out. Which, of course, I had but there was more to that small side of the story than even she knew about.

"Shut it! I bet you won't even last five seconds in my mouth anyway! Let alone five minutes!" She snapped while she stroked my length. And while I was about to seize on that 'wager' to get more out of her she proceeded anyway and boldly, perhaps in that attempt to finish me off quickly for an easy payday, took my cock into her mouth. Those full, soft lips of hers contrasted with her arrogant attitude and bitchy expression to make me moan and give me plenty of pleasure just from the first push down along my rod. The groans I let out just made her narrow her eyes and in turn, not from any plan of hers, make the sight even hotter of the gorgeous manager with a fat dick between her lips. Those 'five seconds' easily passed and the muffled grumble she let out around me told the story that she knew without admission that she'd need to do more than just this to get anywhere close to making me cum.

"Mmmmm... So, want to try for those five minutes instead now, Miss De la Renta?" I teased to provoke her and while she kept that pissed-off look on her gorgeous face, the taunt worked to make her ease that blue-haired head back along my prick before she smoothly pushed down. The pleasure for me just increased now that those soft, plump lips could glide back and forth. A full dose of how warm and wet her talented usually for cutting promos mouth was at other tasks. "Mmmm... See? Now we're getting along..." I couldn't help but taunt again at the sight of her willing, but still furious, display of oral skill to service my fat cock. Her dyed hair swayed and she let out groans around my cock from the way her lips stretched around my size. I could tell that while she was experienced in this sex act, doing it with a dick of my vast size was something new to her. And I was more than happy to let her plunge that soothing mouth up and down on my rod at her own pace so she could get used to the feeling.

She briefly pulled off from my cock, using her hand to stroke away on my shaft so she could glare up at me again. "We are not fucking 'getting along', you moron!" Salina snapped and didn't seem to notice how her arm's movement made her tits nicely shake. "Stupid bastard! I'll have you cumming in seconds! Just you wait!" She vowed before she again sent her mouth down and onto my cock before I got a chance to respond. Her eyes burned with fury and stared right up at me while her mouth plunged up and down with that smooth and steady pace. Her fingers just around the base to keep hold of me with a slight twist. Her bright blue hair swung about and caused her to use her free hand to stroke it back (which again was a sure sign of how much she's sucked dick before to know simple tricks like that to keep her focus on this wicked task).

"Mmmmm... Not paid by the hour, huh?" I taunted her back, just without the harsh insults that at this point just amused me as much as they encouraged me to show this arrogant beauty a thing or two. For now, I just enjoyed a fantastic dose of oral from that hot, wet Puerto Rican mouth. The pace was sweet and swift to work over my thick white inches and apply her saliva to me in the process. "Ahhhh... Are these the kind of tricks... Mmmmm... You use in your negotiations to try and get new clients?" Well, if she wanted to just be rude to me then two can play at that game. Her reaction with wide, outraged eyes at the implication she's put her mouth to good use like this for backroom deals seemed to hint I wasn't off the mark. But it worked again to provoke her when her hands gripped my thighs and dug in fingers perhaps in an attempt to 'make me pay' from the feeling of her nails on my skin.

All I cared about was the sight of her gorgeous face plunged into my cock. More inches were taken in until the fat crown connected with the back of her mouth. So her eyes stayed wide for a different reason alongside that mad expression breaking to show a brief flicker of sin. Like it had been a long while, if at any time at all, that she's been filled up to this limit with some dick. Groans muffled before a gag was let out by her but to her credit, she carried on and performed the deep sucks onto me. A bit slobbery now with the saliva that dripped along her chin and down onto her rounded tits while she blew me. Not that I had been keeping score at this point, but those 'five minutes' had long since passed and there was a hint in her stare at me along with the moans she let out around my dick that she knew I could last here.

"MMMMMPHHHH... GAHHHHHHHHH... MMMMMM..." She let out slight chokes whenever she pushed a little too far down onto me than she could handle. I didn't even need to thrust between her pouty lips to fill her mouth up since she did all the work for the both of us. Even her fingers eased up on the hold on my legs and not just because she raised a hand to brush her hair back from her pretty face. "GAAAAAAAHHH! MMMMM... HHHHHLLLKKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH..." My dick was soaked with her drool now from all the chokes, but still rock hard for her to slurp away on and make only a bit more of a mess over my length than she did across her chest. Her attempts to keep a glare directed at me briefly broke up with the flexing of her face and her eyes going slightly wider. Inside that skilled mouth, I felt the occasional flick from her tongue at my underside for yet another silent (well, as much as it was with her groans and chokes) sign that she maybe enjoyed sucking on a cock that didn't instantly blow a load way more than she let herself admit to.

While I would have been happy to let her slurp away for as long as she wanted, she had other ideas. No doubt pissed off that her master plan to just finish me off with a dose of head hadn't worked out so she pulled away from my prick with a hiss. Some insults were unleashed in Spanish before she spat down a thick wad of saliva onto my crown. "Get that fucking smile off your face, you bastard!" Salina rudely said before she moved back. "What? You handled being blown for a little while and you think you're some kind of sex God now??" She mocked before she got to her feet. "This doesn't mean anything! And you didn't even do any of the fucking work there! I did everything! Like some cheap, paid-off hooker!"

"Well, Miss De la Renta, you said it, not me!" I countered to make her jaw drop with outrage. "But you got me there, as only expected from a woman with your smarts... It's about time I did some more of the work here, right?" He pointed out and moved to undo my tie.

"I..." She paused and glanced over me before she locked eyes for another piercing stare. "I doubt you even know what to do with a woman like me anyway." Salina came up with. A sort of admission that this action would have to proceed further than just some oral.

"That's another bet you're about to lose." I stated before I slipped off my shirt and noted a glance from her eyes at my toned frame. "But speaking of losing... You're gonna have to lose the dress, Miss... We wouldn't want that fine, expensive dress being ruined now, would we?" I said with a smile.

The Empresaria rolled her eyes (and this time I deserved it for the cheesy lines) at my remark. "The money you're paying could easily be a wardrobe of these things..." She casually remarked before she cleared her throat, perhaps admitting a little too much about how big a payday she could get here from me. "...Fine. Can't exactly fuck with my clothes on, can we?" She bluntly said and while I could have argued against that, I wasn't going to turn down a show that was even hotter than some of the photoshoots she's posted online before. I stood back to watch with a grin as that stylish dress was eased down her nicely curved body. Showing off her rounded ass in a pair of small, black panties that showed from the mismatch that there had been no plans in her mind tonight to get some action like this tonight until I started to flash the cash. "Well?! Don't just fucking stand there and drool over the sight of me!" She snapped with a glare when she reached back for her bra. "Lay the fuck down!"

"What? I was just enjoying a lot more than you show your poor Simps online, that's all!" I teased but followed the order to move onto the spacious bed so I could lay on my back on it. Still able to look across the hotel room and nod with approval at the sight of her nicely sized and rounded tits being exposed.

"Fucking figures you'd be one of those pervs into my stuff like that..." Salina remarked before she finished off the undressing. Those panties eased down to show her smoothly shaved pussy which appeared to me to have more than a hint of dampness to them.

"Can't blame me, right?" I simply said and watched her walk over. "Although I'm a little surprised here..." I began to say before she moved up and onto the bed and swung a leg over to mount me. Her back to me, maybe out of defiance or just from her cocky attitude, to stick her rump out towards me while she reached under to line my cock up with her entrance.

"What? That I want to be on top like I always am?" She looked back over her shoulder with a smirk. A little hiss let out when she worked the crown of my dick against her lips.

"More that... Mmmmm... You didn't ask me to put on a rubber before we got to the real fun here!" I bluntly said with a grin, while she stared back with wide eyes like in her lust (that she kept hidden) she hadn't even considered that. Especially with all the insults about how I wouldn't be able to last so any load blown here would blast up into her snatch.

"S-Shut up!" She yelled. "It just means you'd better fucking warn me before you blow! Which won't take long! She again attempted to make a vow that I was pretty sure the both of us knew wasn't about to happen. What happened next was what I'd looked forward to. Her tight, wet Puerto Rican pussy eased down onto my fat white cock to make us both moan out nice and loud. A shift of her hips to adjust to my size before I reached forward and took hold of her slim midsection to help her stay mounted even with her lean forward and both hands on the bedsheets. "MMMMM... OK, so you didn't blow right away... MMMMM... Just rookie's luck!" She mocked me with a glare over her shoulder at me. Slight jolts from her to work her twat down into my fuck-stick that also let me enjoy how tightly wrapped around my rod her love tunnel was and I'd yet to be fully buried into her. "Well?? Don't expect me to do all the work here for some nobody like you! Ahhhhh... I can barely fucking feel you inside of me anyway!" She lied and the way her pussy was clamped around me, let alone the moans she let out here, proved the real story.

"Oh, it would be my pleasure!" I stated the obvious and with that order from the wrestling valet and manager, I took that long-awaited chance to show her properly what I could do. It worked to perfection from the loud gasp of pleasure that left her when I delivered the first firm thrust up into her snatch to make my crotch hit her body from underneath. Then again as I established the motion to pump in and out of her wetness and enjoy the lovely jiggle of her ass when it smacked off my body. "Mmmmm... Pleasure being the key fucking word here! Mmmmm..." I said with a smile. My pace was more than enough to make her dyed hair sway and get gasps and groans out of her even with that furious look still on her features like she had a poker face gamblers would pay to be able to recreate. My moans were a lot more shameless when I pumped into her box to stuff in deep and enjoy her walls pressed all around my shaft with this bareback action.

"MMMMM! Don't fucking push your luck, moron! AHHHHH..." She moaned and was made to bounce up and down on my dick just from the firm force I used to stuff her rather than any movement she made. "It's going to... MMMM! Take... AHHHH! A lot more... MMMM! FUCK... Than this... MMMMM! To even make me feel anything inside of me!" The beauty far more known for being an on-screen talent than an actual in-ring competitor claimed despite the moans she let out that told a different story. Seemingly in denial thanks to her arrogant attitude about my skill but since I was nowhere near any finish unlike she believed, I could just plough away up into her snatch to enjoy her and that stunning body. A nice, tight pussy that now left my dick with a layer of her juices to replace the saliva from the earlier oral fun. Now it was my turn to show her that I could give some pleasure and not just take it. Doing just that with this swift and steady motion to make the slap of her ass when it hit my waist ring out sharply thanks to the firm, deep pumps into her sex.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds