Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 05

"AHHHH... Not quitting on me now, are you? MMMMM... I still have to make you cum nice and hard, right? MMMM FUCK..." I teased her and pumped briskly in and out of her tight asshole. For a woman who 'hated' this all and wasn't pleasured she didn't object to not just me being bareback and balls deep in her rump but the fact that I'd now completed a personal, and expensive, tour of her snug, pleasurable holes all in just one night. This hole might be the best of all with how super tight she still was even with a thickness of my vast size and length buried deeper into her rear than some porn stars might be able to handle. "MMMM... Make you cum your brains out... MMMM! Like no man has fucking done before, right, Miss de la Renta? MMMM FUCK..." I taunted, broken up by my deep grunts while a very healthy shine of sweat covered my body. One Hell of a workout with this beautiful woman from the world of pro wrestling and while she was basically unfamiliar with proper matches, even despite being a former Champion at one time in the indies, she'd more than finally met her sinful match against me and my fat cock.

"AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM, YOU BASTARD! MMMMM! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM WITH THAT BIG FUCKING DICK! AHHHH FUCK!!" Her head nodded to make sweat go flying from her dyed blue hair as she confessed, even with a slightly bitchy tone, to how good this was. Like I didn't already know that from the first orgasm I gave her and this second one that built up from my dick being rammed deep into her ass. Her fingers furiously stroked over that soaked pussy to keep the pleasure sky high and leave The Empresaria with an appearance more expected from a desperate cum-slut than the businesswoman she claims to be. "FUCK! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMM FUCK! COME ON! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK! FUCKING WRECK THAT ASS! OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMM! MAKE ME FUCKING FUCK, DAMN IT! FUCK!!" She howled and showed the effects of this very lengthy sex session when the arm that still propped her up to be in the doggy-style position buckled a bit to make her back arch. That ass stuck up and out towards me so it still clapped hard into me but now I have to actively yank her back than her being able to shove her cheeks into me like before.

Face down, ass up. I couldn't say that it wasn't a bad look for the former bitchy beauty who now had her cheek against the sheets to smear more sweat into them while she moaned and panted through her dyed hair. Her tits rubbed into the sheets from the position and jiggled back and forth. That gorgeous body yanked back to take my thrusts and keep her back passage filled up with dick, unlike anything she's had before in her still young life. Still aware enough to keep a hand planted between her spread legs to furiously stroke over her folds to race herself towards a finish. If it wasn't for the fact I knew she wanted things to go exactly this kind of way from the start of this round of action at least, I would have assumed she'd sabotaged herself with this kind of self-pleasure while I banged her ass from the back.

"FUCK! FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! OOOOOOH FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK! YES! YESSSSSSSSS!" Once more her eyes were rolled back in wicked delight while I pulverised her fantastic, thick ass without any care that I might leave her ass even more gaped wide than her snatch currently is. Those full cheeks rippled away whenever I drove in and pulled her back into me to take the thrusts at the same time. Not even the odd spank to her butt broke her out of this sex trance she was stuck in. Left with her rear up high and face down to groan into the bed for the kind of sight that would send her Simps into meltdown but is a sight far more XXX-rated than any of the tamer cock-teasing shoots she posts online. "AHHHHH FUCK!! WRECK ME! FUCK THAT ASS! OH FUCK YES DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP! I FUCKING NEED IT! OOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She begged again and again. At this point, I wondered if maybe I could have turned things around and tricked her into not just hand me back the cash and cheque I'd given her but make her pay me for the pleasure she felt. But I wasn't here to play or trick anyone, just here for a damn good time and with the way I felt my peak slowly approach I could say it had been worth every dollar.

"FUCK! CUMMING! YES! YES! FUCKING YES! GONNA CUM! GONNA FUCKING CUM! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She gasped with a wide and rather cock-drunk smile across that beautiful face. So lost in the zone that she didn't think twice to switch her motion and go from rubs across her twat to get her digits stuffed into her snatch. The sloppy sound of juices that dripped out to go down her hand and wrist along with her thick thighs was another bonus to her loud moans. Just more evidence to support the idea that she could make a career change from being a wrestling manager to full-on porn and she wouldn't have to look back with talent like this. "FUCK MY ASS! FUCK ME! AHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD! I'VE NEVER... UHHHHH! BEEN F-FUCKED... AHHHHH! THIS FUCKING GOOD... IN MY FUCKING LIFE AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Another admission she'd likely deny but it kept the wide grin on my face and acted as the encouragement (like I needed anything else than her snug back passage all around my cock to make me moan) to rail her deep and hard like I bet she secretly wanted right from the start.

"CUMMING! CUMMING! FUCKING CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Her body shivered in my grip and her ass continued to clap hard off my waist while I pounded away into her asshole. The extra clench of her asshole around my prick was the extra sign I needed that she shit a second, perhaps even bigger orgasm than before. Her free hand at the side of her hand slapped the bed sheets almost like a tap out while her pussy gushed with more juices to soak her hand and drip down her arm. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I could only tell the curses from her groans of delight in Spanish but I could easily assume it was all a glowing review of my ability to bang her. Just like before, I made sure to pump in and out to keep her thrilled so she could savour every moment of her mind being blown by this anal sex. To the point where her hand fell away from her twat so she was spent before I'd even pulled out of her rump to check out the gaped state of her ass.

"Y-You bastard..." Salina groaned when I moved her down to first lay on the bed, then pulled her over so I could position her and make her sit perched on the now soaked bed from all the sweat from us both and the juices from her. "Y-You think you're something s-special??" She hissed. Her eyes blinked to get focus and stare up as she saw me grip my dick in one hand to pump while the other clutched her matted, blue hair at the back of her head to tilt her face and make a target for me.

"MMMMM... Yeah, I think so..." I grinned and stroked off. The pulses that my cock did signalled my peak was near. "Since I made you cum twice in one session... And got to fuck that fine ass of yours deep and hard along the way."

"Y-You had to fucking pay to do it!" She tried to offer as an insult, but equally mocked herself with the admission she'd been paid to fuck a total stranger. "What kind of m-man pays for sex! Fucking sick bastard!"

"MMMMM... Guess we didn't get along as well as I thought we had..." I said with a chuckle and continued to jerk off. "But here... MMMM! Here's a free treat, on the fucking house!" I said with a groan to make her hiss before she closed her eyes. Not too lost in the afterglow of amazing sex to not know what was about to happen.

And it soon did with thick, hot ropes sent all across that gorgeous face. The spunk from me splattered over her cheeks, nose, forehead and lips to give her a massive covering. At the expense of some shots that got matted into her dyed blue hair to make her ruined state even worse (or better!) as I blew a huge load all over her. From the moans she let out when she took it without even a flinch back, and not simply from me hand that held her face for me to spray over, she didn't exactly hate this either. Another mumbled few words in Spanish by the time I flicked out the last drops onto her and wiped my crown off her lips to finish the job. A moment was taken to admire the mess I'd left over her features before I let go of her head. Just for her to fall back slumped onto the bad to pant for air in a sprawled mess that spoke more than any words could about how good this had all been and no denials from her could possibly counter that.

"So... A lot more than just five seconds or minutes, right?" I taunted and gazed over her nude, sweaty and cum-covered body.

"F-Fuck you... Motherfucker!!" Salina hissed while still on her back. "Y-You didn't prove anything! I d-didn't even enjoy that! Not at all..." She fruitlessly claimed and I could tell she didn't even believe this latest round of lies.

"Your leaking pussy and the load over your face screams differently, Miss De la Renta..." I pointed out before I moved over to the room and plucked up a towel from off a chair so I could use it to wipe myself down. "But sure, tell yourself whatever you want. You earned your money tonight!"

"I-If that cheque fucking bounces, I'll put your balls in a vice..." She warned and squirmed on the bed as the energy slowly came back to her.

"Never had any complaints about that either..." I remarked as I dropped the towel down on a table. "Or with my ability in the other department either." I added to which she snapped something back in her native tongue. But as she ranted at me with likely more empty words, I took the time to quickly slide my clothes back on. Just my jacket over my arm and the lube bottle tucked back into the bag I took into the room with me.

"H-Hey! Don't fucking ignore me! I said..." Salina finally sat up and her eyes went wide when she saw I was dressed. "The fuck?? Where are you going??" She said with outrage.

"What? We're done here." I said with a confident shrug. "You got paid... I got some damn fine sex, and you get an upgrade of a room for the night to sleep it all off." I motioned around the room with a smile. "Oh, right! I forgot to mention... This isn't my hotel room. It's yours. Already paid for the night. I'm sleeping at a place across town." I stated to make her jaw drop again at this being a 'hit and run' almost. "But since you said you hated me and I wasn't able to pleasure you, I figured you'd be cool with this all." I added to use her words against her. "But I'll check by the reception and see if they can come up and change the sheets for you while you go and have a shower." I said before I moved to the door.

"W-Wait! What the fuck??" She rolled over onto her front and crawled a bit towards me while still on the bed. "T-That's it? You fuck me twice and we're done? Nothing else??" Salina sounded stunned with an expression that matched. "I don't even know your fucking name! Let alone your number or anything!"

"Well, maybe we'll see each other again... After all, I am a fan of your work... But it's not like anyone is going to believe me if I told anyone about this anyway... Even your Simps or your clients..." I joked before I opened the door. "So maybe I'll see you at a future MLW taping, Miss De la Renta... Or maybe sooner in your dreams." I dared to taunt with a wink before I hurried out of the room and closed the door behind me. The loud thud of something being thrown against the other side followed by some yells in Spanish that encouraged me to make a fairly hasty retreat down the corridor. And with Salina naked and cum-covered I knew that she wouldn't be able to follow after me for another 'last' round or more likely to try and kick my ass.

I did stop by the reception desk to put in the inquiry of bedding changes even at this late hour, but mostly to put in another bribe to cover for any 'noise complaints' that might have been heard from me and Salina. But after that, I took the rental car and drove across the city to where I'd booked in for the night to enjoy my own well-deserved shower and then a night's rest as I assumed Salina had done too, just maybe not fully in the same fully pleased and shameless mood I was in right now.

Another stunning babe from the indies of wrestling bagged and banged with no strings attached and just some money out of my pocket to pay for it. But it had all been worth it and then some to prove once again that (although she wasn't used to them) the bumps wrestlers take might be hard, but some cold cash was even harder to get what I wanted out of a babe like her!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds