Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 05

"AHHHHH... And keep your... AHHHH! Fucking dirty hands... MMMM! To your fucking self! MMMMM! Feeling me up like I'm a fucking trophy or something!" The pro wrestling manager hissed before she moaned again when my hands enjoyed a slide along her waist before I renewed the grip on her again. All while my thrusts drove in deep and firm into her box with that machine-like pace. All that tightness still clamped around my dick and now her pussy was super slick for a smooth movement in and out of her. A body like hers was made for some red-hot action like this and I had just the fat dick to give her the pumping she and those curves deserved. "MMMMM... I'm fucking surprised... AHHHH! FUCK... You haven't blown a load yet! MMMMM! C-Can't be too long though! Not when... MMMM! You're with a woman like me!" She bragged between groans. While stuck in this state of denial and with my huge dick buried up into her snatch, the first drops of sweat began to form across her pretty face. Perhaps not a major surprise for a woman far more famous for being involved in the wrestling business than any actual matches but if I had my way (and I had the bank balance to ensure it did) we'd be going all night long to see far more about what she could take than what my supposed level of skill was to her.

"MMMMM... Oh, I know exactly... MMMM... What kind of a woman you are!" I said to mock her and her pompous attitude. She glared back at me with more fury before she gasped in fury (and I thought a slight, low level of pleasure to it) when I used a hand to deliver a firm slap to her nicely plump ass. Just more jiggles performed by her booty along with the smacks down into me when I went balls deep into her slot. As outraged as she was, she could only stay mounted in position to be fucked for my display of how well I could match, and better, her talents in the bedroom. "MMMMM... It's not every day a smoking hot babe... MMMM... Let's a lucky, hung guy like me who can go all night... MMMM! Fuck her silly and pay her for the honour!" I reminded her with deep thrusts along the way. My eyes switched from up at her pissed-off stare back at me to down at those full cheeks as they shook. Seeing the glimpses of my cock being pulled out from her twat before I rammed back in firmly to fill her up quite unlike anything she's enjoyed in many months if not longer during her years in and out of MLW.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH... T-This is nothing! MMMMM! Rookie bullshit! AHHHHH... I handle sex like this... MMMM! For fucking breakfast! You ain't shit compared to me!!" She ranted even though her hands had two deep clutches of the bedsheets while she stayed in the lean over position with her butt pressed down into me so her snatch was prime for the taking. Her dyed blue hair continued to sway and underneath her tits bounced with each rock forward her gorgeous body did. I didn't even think she fully noticed that my grip on her waist hauled her back to meet the next firm thrusts I sent into her pussy and if she did, there wasn't any clear objection from her. "MMMM! You're just fucking lucky to have... FUCK... FUCK... To have not cum your stupid balls out just from... MMMM! Being inside me!" She ranted again to keep up this attitude and denial of my skills. I knew the opposite from those loud, constant moans and how wet her snatch was all over my cock whenever I pumped in or out. I questioned if maybe this was just a big game by her or some sort of unusual kink but regardless of the reasons, it felt damn good to be rammed balls deep into her hot, wet pussy and I wasn't done yet with her as my loud moans made clear.

I also wanted to test her and see what else I could enjoy from her so I used my grip to ease her body forward and pull my cock out from her snatch. An action that made us both groan sinfully.

"I fucking knew it! You couldn't last with me!" Salina assumed with a smug smirk when she moved off from me. Just for her eyes to widen in that mix of outrage and shock at the sight of my dick still being rock hard.

"You were saying?" I chuckled before I rolled off the bed to then move to the end of the bed. A reach across to take hold of her and pull her to the edge so her legs could dangle off and her back stayed on the sheets with her blue hair sprawled out around her head.

"Says the bastard needing to sneak a break! That's all this is!" She claimed and her angered glare switched from up at me to down between her legs when I lined back up with her pussy. "This isn't even a turn-on for me at all! I've gotten off harder with sex toys than I have so far with you!" She lied before she clenched her teeth to try and suppress a groan when I pushed back into her.

"Into sex toys, huh? I wonder what else you're into..." I was able to tease her, but this time I was the one who cut her off with a motion instead of the other way around. A full, deep stroke to slam my cock into her wetness and make her lovely body slide on the sheets with a bounce of her tits to match. My hands went back onto her waist to pull her back towards me as I pulled a few inches out just to ram back into the stunning valet. Balls deep once again but with more force and speed than before now that the both of us were well used to the other. Her snatch was nicely stretched to match the size and length of my dick to keep my cock massaged by her love tunnel and soaked with the juices that continued to form with each new round of thrusts that I sent into her. No amount of rants or denial could mask how good it felt to her from the moans she let out as I buried my prick into her slot again and again.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCK YOU! MMMMM! YOU AIN'T SHIT! AHHHHH! YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCKING NOTHING! FUCK! FUCK!!" She yelled and squirmed on the bed while her arms reached back and grabbed more deep handfuls of the bedsheets that were getting slightly stained with the sweat that rolled off her stunning body. "UHHHH! YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK ME?? SOME... AHHHHH!! FUCKING NOBODY! NEVER! MMMM! NO MAN CAN MAKE ME CUM! NONE! NEVER!! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" She rambled while her legs dangled with a sway each time I drove into her twat. Her titties jiggled away and her dyed blue hair dragged back and forth when I yanked her back to take my dick. The loud slap of skin when it hit different toned skin rang out sharply to match both our moans. And for a woman who claimed that this didn't pleasure her one bit (a pure lie from how soaked her twat was) she made an awful lot of loud and lusty noise for someone who should be dry as a desert right now. The only surprise here wasn't how long I could last, since her claims made it sound like I should have blown a load twenty minutes or so before, but that we hadn't gotten some curious knocks on the door from people the floor above or below with all this pounding sex going on.

"MMMM... Well if that's true or not? MMMMM... We'll soon fucking change that, Miss De la Renta!" I stated with a handsome smile. That sounded like a challenge made to be solved for a beauty like this so I carried on with the hard, swift pace to ram my big white dick in and out of this tight Puerto Rican pussy. My heavy balls smacked off her sweat-coated skin whenever I rammed in just to ease a few inches out and go back deep into her tightness. My dick was slick with her juices that also slowly dripped down from her folds along her ass and onto the sheets for more evidence that her denial of her pleasure was outrageous. But all I knew was that on my side of things, this felt dam good to pound into a stunning pro wrestling manager like this and put that body, often seen teasing in exclusive content website photoshoots, to an even better use than being eye candy at ringside or on TV.

"FUCK YOU! AHHHHH! I'M NOT... I DON'T... AHHHHH! I W-WON'T CUM! NOT EVER!" She continued to ramble and lie. Especially when her legs finally moved up and suddenly, but not unpleasantly, wrapped around my toned body to pull me in closer than before while I kept on with the pace to drill her twat. "D-DO YOUR FUCKING WORST, ASSHOLE! MMMMM! I'LL NEVER... AHHHHH FUCK! F-FUCKING CUM ON THIS STUPID... MMMM! FAT... BIG FUCKING COCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! NEVER!!" She glared up at me when I was pulled in to lean over her. Almost with a Mating Press now with my hands on either side of her but still able to drive my dick back and forth to stuff her wet pussy. So I just carried on and railed her deep and hard to make that body shift on the bed with my weight now used more to keep her in place but her legs around me to squeeze my body and her hands till with the clutches onto the sheets aided in that.

So I was free to just ram in and out and moan in delight at how good this Latina pussy felt wrapped around my dick. Squeezes onto the shaft with each pump I gave her to make the sweat roll off her gorgeous enough as it is body while I continued to prove her claims about me not being able to last were far from the truth. A porn star-like performance to suitably fill up the body of The Puerto Rican Power Broker. While she too proved that with an ability to take a deep, hard fucking like this she could easily make huge stacks of cash (and even more than what I had bribed her with to get a piece of her like this) if she went from mere teasing and draining the wallets of Simps to full on skin flicks.

"FUCK... FUCK... YES! FUCK... FUCK... DON'T STOP... FUCK... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her tone finally changed (well, still nice and loud but not with that crazed denial of how good this all was) to match how her hands let go of the sheets to allow her to wrap her arms around my neck with lusty need. I knew that she'd enjoyed this more than she let on but the switch of her moaning in delight with eyes closed just spurred me on to keep up the rhythm to ram her deep and hard. "FUCK! FUCK YES! SO GOOD... FUCK! FUCK THAT PUSSY... FUCK! FUCK! MMMMMM OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK!!" She moaned in between cries in the language of her homeland which I assumed were just as filthy praise for my pumps. Her pussy remained soaked and snug around my shaft to go with the bounces of her tits and the messy sprawled state of her dyed hair. I could have spoken up at that moment to brag about rendering her into such a needy, highly pleasured state but why break the mood when I could enjoy such a stunning babe begging for some good dick up close and personal.

"UHHHHH! FUCK YES... FUCKING DON'T STOP! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK YESSSSSSSSS... FUCK THAT PUSSY! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOH!! FUCK ME SO FUCKING HARD!! AHHHHH!!" The howls continued when her eyes finally opened but just to stare upward at the roof to further show how lost in the lust the usually arrogant stunner was. All good in my book since I still got off on her snatch clamped around me and she clearly was cock-drunk now in an even better way than I'd hoped. I didn't even need an extra bribe to get her like this, just my fat shaft rammed into her bareback to stretch her snatch open. "DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! OOOOOH FUCK! FUCK! GONNA CUM! YES! FUCK! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" She pleaded and if her brain wasn't fried right now she might have regretted all those remarks about me not being able to last when she was the one being brought to a peak first while I had plenty left in the tank. Only now just starting to sweat and I wasn't even a competitor in the industry she's a star in. Not that she had too many matches to her credit anyway, but seemed to have even less experience with being properly satisfied in this kind of erotic manner.

"FUCK YES! YES! YES YES YES FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Her legs squirmed around me and her fingers dug into my shoulders while her body arched and made her tits slide and press against my chest to go along with the tilt of her head. To say she came hard all over my prick was an understatement. My dick got soaked with more juices to drip down and leave more of a mess on the hotel bed sheets. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" She panted in delight and I saw once her head had slumped back a very happy smile across her gorgeous face. That likely was helped by the fact that I continued to ram in and out of that moist tunnel with more stiff thrusts to fuck her through that strong peak. Sure, I was the one technically who got their money's worth out of this Puerto Rican stunner but it didn't mean I didn't want to give her a damn good time too. I even noticed the hissing groan from her when I eased my cock out of her well fucked and now left gaped pussy. I also had to use my hands to peel her legs away from me as a sign that she wasn't done yet with me either.

"So... What was that about me not being able to last?" I teased her while I sat back and allowed her a few moments to recover. "Or that I didn't make you feel good? All that bullshit you were talking about before, Miss De la Renta?" I even rubbed it in with the use of that formal title for her.

"I... I've got... N-No idea what you're talking about..." Her eyes narrowed while her chest heaved for air. Salina sat up a bit to look over me and despite her tone, when her eyes locked onto my still rock-hard dick her expression gave me a fairly solid idea that whatever she spoke in Spanish was something along the lines of 'How is he still hard??'. "Y-You didn't impress me at all! Not one bit!" She lied now that her mind wasn't as clouded from the fantastic sex.

"Oh? Not at all?" I smirked and moved down the bed before I made her groan when I rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Not at all! And wipe that stupid smile off your face!" That familiar bitchy tone had returned with a stare to match, even though she didn't object to me manhandling her slightly to move her onto her knees. "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! You're acting like you accomplished something?"

"Well I kind of did, making you cream your brains out all over my cock..." I bluntly stated and smacked the crown of my dick against her ass to reinforce the point.

She shook her blue-haired head while she looked back at me. "I d-don't remember that happening!" Salina lied and didn't even sound that convinced of her own words with the tone of lust that underlined her voice. "Women can fake it, you know! You haven't done anything to even come close..." She paused and hissed when I slapped my cock against her rump. "C-Cum... I mean, come close to satisfying me..." She claimed while her hands moved up to be up on all fours rather willingly before I'd even demanded anything from her.

"That so, huh?" I smirked and locked eyes with her. "How about you prove it? Let's go for a second round then." I said and noted not just how her eyes went wide at that offer, but how her head tilted slightly to perk up and her ass pushed back ever so slightly to brush against my dick. "And you can try and make me cum before you do! How does that sound?" I challenged and didn't even need to give her a bribe of extra cash for the offer either.

"You mean to try and make me cum at all, you fucking idiot!" She snapped with another push back to grind against my dick. Only for me to step back off the bed and make her openly frown at the unwanted pause when I walked a bit over the room "...Fine. I suppose I can grant you the honour of trying to impress me." She all too quickly said and her head again moved up a bit in anticipation when I soon returned over to the bed after a quick stop at my bag. "But I hope you're ready to... MMMMM!"

Before she could finish the latest empty threat or desperate insult, I spread her delicious, thick and round ass cheeks so I could spit down onto her asshole. Just the first action before she watched with a raised eyebrow when I used a hand to pop open the top of a bottle of lube that I'd gone across to collect. A sigh of approval from her when the cool, clear liquid got poured slowly down her crack and onto her tight asshole. A curse in Spanish soon followed when I used a finger to apply the lube to her entrance and met not exactly unexpected resistance when I pushed the digit against her. A woman with these kinds of very high standards likely wouldn't let too many men, if any at all, tap this fine booty of hers. So it was a very wise decision on my part to take the time to slowly work the lubricant into her back passage with some smooth strokes in and out. All the while, she remained on all fours, not a position she seemed to be unfamiliar with, and gasped out with that half-pissed off, half-drunk with desire expression while sweat wickedly dripped from her pretty face and strands of her blue hair were stuck to her cheek.

"Come on, motherfucker! Get that fucking dick in me!" She eventually snapped, which made me chuckle before she glared and realised what she said. "I m-meant that for you to stop fucking teasing me! Not that I'm enjoying this or anything! Which I'm n-not!" She said without too much of any kind of convincing tone to her words. Her eyes stared back over her shoulder as I lubed up my cock then closed up the bottle to drop it to the floor. She backed all that fine ass up into me to hotdog my cock between her cheeks briefly before I gripped the shaft and aimed it down to line up with her asshole. More mumbled words in her native tongue and her hands gripped the bed sheets before I pressed forward. And despite her attempts to act like this didn't thrill her, the long and loud moan that escaped when I penetrated her ass proved not that she loved this, but maybe had quite a kink for some anal fun with how she actively rocked back against him.

"MMMMM! MOTHERFUCKER! AHHHHH! S-STUPID BASTARD! MMMMM! F-FUCK YOU! S-STOP FUCKING SMILING LIKE THAT!" She kept the act up (and I was now damn sure she had some kind of fetish here to be in denial of how good a man was at pleasing her) even with my cock now stuffed in her snug asshole. Her booty pushed back into me when I began to thrust with both hands on her waist again to fuck her from behind. Her pussy had been super tight but this was something else and if it wasn't for those skilled shoves back to work her rump against me, I would have thought she was a virgin with this kind of tightness. "I-IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT! FUCK!! THIS IS... MMMM! A FUCKING JOKE! COME ON! AHHHHHH... F-FUCK MY ASS! I FUCKING DARE YOU! MMMMM FUCK!!" She demanded and still tried to sound like it was more just insults than the clear beg for more that it was. One of her hands slapped the bed before she gripped the stained sheets again. Her tits swayed underneath her and her dyed blue hair, or at least the amount that wasn't stuck to her sweat-covered body, flowed back and forth in time with her body's very willing jolts to meet my cock.

"AHHHH... So, I need to bang you harder, do I, Miss De la Renta? MMMM..." I continued to grin, and not just because of how 'mad' she was by it, as I worked my thick, long white cock in and out of that juicy Puerto Rican behind. The jiggle of her full cheeks was delicious, topped off by the vice-like tightness all around my member when I pumped in and out. An almost hypnotic sight of the ripples of skin each time I pumped forward and she backed up to take me. A combination that helped get my inches stuffed in deeper over time to both of our groaning delights, even if only my cries were fully shameless compared to her denial. "MMMM! I think that... MMMM! Can be fucking arranged! MMMM..." I said and helped myself to lift a hand to deliver a firm slap onto her rump while I banged her. The strike made her groan in sinful delight rather than pain, followed by a hiss when she glared back at me but the look in her eyes didn't even try to look pissed off. More like a stare that screamed 'Is that all you've got??' which is what I assumed she snapped at me in Spanish.

"MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK! C-COME ON! THIS IS... AHHHH! F-FUCKING WEAK! GIVE ME MORE! COME ON! HARDER! MMMMM! D-DEEPER! AHHHH FUCK!" At the moment she refused to admit again how good this was, but all the moans and the very eager way she pushed back to take my dick told the real story. Another fresh groan left her when I spanked her ass again. Not satisfied with just my dick being rammed so far into her that now her plump cheeks began to smack firmly off of my toned frame to add that sound of the slaps to the mix of moans and curses now in the air. "UHHHHH! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! T-THIS IS NOTHING! YOU'LL NEVER... MMMMM FUCK! NEVER MAKE ME FUCKING CUM ON THIS... STUPID... FAT... BIG... FUCKING DICK! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her vow was far from impactful along with the fact her head hung down as she panted those words out. Another spank to her ass made her head tilt back with a moan and, like she knew deep down it was fruitless to resist how good this all felt, she moved one hand off from the stained bedsheets to pop it under her body and right down at her moist pussy. Quick rubs back and forth to fully get off on this anal action.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds