Have Faith... Ch. 02

"Sure mother, I'll go tell him now." Cynthia said, turning around and walking toward the study.

"Thank you sweetie." Monica said as she sat on the couch for a minute, waiting for her daughter to return. Cynthia walked into the kitchen and got to the study door. She hesitated, thinking if her father on the other side was continuing his "activities" on the other side of the door. She then knocked on the door and thought she heard her father get up from his chair. Cynthia felt a bit easier, because her father quickly came to the door and opened it.

"Daddy, mother wanted me to tell you that we're going to the store for stuff for supper." Cynthia said feeling a bit uncomfortable now in front of her father. She noticed her father also looked a bit out of place as he stood in front of her.

"Umm ok Cynthia...has your mother been home long?" John asked his daughter, wondering if Cassidy had said anything to her...or even their mother.

"Only a few minutes daddy, she asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes." Cynthia said

"Oh ok....is Cassidy going with you two?" John asked Cynthia, feeling his stomach rising to his throat. Cynthia smiled at her father.

"No daddy, she wasn't feeling good and she was lying down for a little bit." Cynthia said, still smiling at her father. She was wondering if he was going to ask about her sister. John felt relief; he might have a chance to talk to his eldest daughter while his wife and Cynthia were out.

"Ok then Cyn, I'll check on her in a little bit. You two have a good time at the store." John said looking at his youngest daughter. Cynthia gave him a big smile.

"Ok daddy, I'm sure you will. Maybe you can cheer Cassidy up, or make her feel better. Bye daddy." Cynthia said as she turned around and walked back into the living room. John stood at the door for a minute, thinking his daughter was quite cheerful for her normal self. John went back into the study for a while and went over some things about work on his computer. But try as he did, he couldn't get the thought about talking to his daughter out of his head, he was very nervous about it. He knew he would have to touch on some very embarrassing moments for both of them, but he knew he had to do it, and soon before Monica found out in someway what had happened...TWICE.

"Ok John, stop putting it off, and try and straighten this mess out with her, while you have a chance." John said to himself out loud, to motivate himself. He got up, and opened the study door, moving out and into the living room. He assumed Monica had left already, noticing her gone from the driveway. John's butterflies, started to multiply as he reached the hallway and stopped in front of his daughters door. He hesitated knocking then forced himself to knock lightly. When no answer was forth coming he almost turned around to head back to his study, when he heard his daughters voice.

"Yes, who is it?" John heard faintly through the door, and John felt his chest tighten as he began to answer.

"It's your father Cassidy, I...I just wanted to...talk with you for a bit." John said feeling his voice shake as he spoke. He didn't hear a answer for what seemed to him a eternity, then his daughter spoke again.

"Umm sure daddy....come in." John heard his daughter say through the door. John opened the door and stuck his head into her room. When she saw he wasn't going to come in any further Cassidy almost laughed.

"Dad....you can come into my room. I'm not dressed, but I'm under the covers. I was just resting." Cassidy said, and then watched as her father stepped into her room. John's eyes opened a bit wider when she had said she wasn't dressed, but he hid his surprise pretty well. John moved over and took a seat on the end of her bed, being no chairs in the room. John noticed his daughter's eyes looked puffy as if she had been crying a short time ago. "So what did you want to talk about dad?" Cassidy said as she didn't quite look at her father, having a good idea why he was there.

"Well, I kind of wanted to talk about what...well...what happened earlier, in the study." John stated off and Cassidy looked up at her father, who was now looking away. Cassidy could tell he was still embarrassed about talking about it.

"Uh huh." Was the only thing Cassidy could think too say at that moment." John looked up and into her eyes. She then blushed a deep red and looked downward. John found the whole thing fairly funny and began to smile, breaking some of his embarrassment from the situation.

"You know...it is all quite funny and all...you opening the door like that, and well....finding me...uummm you know...doing THAT. I'm sorry you had to see that Cas, I shouldn't have been doing that in there. I was wrong, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about for ....seeing me." John said, not quite knowing what to say at the moment and just rambling his thoughts out. Cassidy looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"You can't help it dad, if you have to do...that. I have to do it sometimes too and you're only human. I know you and mom don't...well....aren't together much." Cassidy said, taking her fathers hand in hers. John's eyes popped open a bit when his daughter admitted touching herself and he felt a surge of excitement run through him, more so after she then took his hand. He then really looked up at his daughter, noticing her sitting up in bed, the covers tucked over her breasts and under her arms. But looking now, he had a very easy time noticing the cleavage the tucked covers caused as her breasts were pressed together.

"I still should have been more careful....I'm only sorry you saw me doing that." John said squeezing her hand in return as he looked at her face. Cassidy grinned at him.

"Daddy...I'm not....I enjoyed seeing you that way." Cassidy said, feeling as if she had cotton in her mouth now, but wanting so bad to tell her father how she felt toward him. John's eyes grew so wide Cassidy began laughing slightly.

"So it was you that also caught me the other night....I wasn't a 100% sure till now..." John said as he became flushed again. "I thought it was your mother at first....but she had been in bed the whole time." He said getting up from the bed and staring to pace the floor. Cassidy almost gasped, first to find out he knew about Cynthia the other night, and second that he thought it had been HERSELF! Cassidy wondered how she had been there, and didn't want to give her sister up.

"How....how did you know...it...I was there?" Cassidy said again blushing heavily and getting quite excited. John turned back to his daughter, wondering what to say, but figuring the cat was already out of the bag...

"I thought I had heard someone, but no one was there. But afterward....after...I noticed...well...I noticed the doorknob was wet...and I found out it was...you know...a woman's juices." John said, feeling his face so hot and flushed, it must look like he had third degree burns. Cassidy listened to him, and then wondered how he had known what the "juices" on the knob were, how did he tell.

"Dad....how did you know...the wetness on the handle were....were...a woman's juices?" Cassidy asked, now feeling hornier then ever, even though she was still embarrassed. She saw her father turn even redder and he smiled slightly in his nervousness.

"I...well, I smelled my hand...and the knob and I recognized the smell." John said as he turned his face slightly from her. He was beginning to wonder the sanity of talking further with his daughter and walked slowly to the door. Cassidy saw him go and quickly wanted to know something.

"Daddy...do you know how the juices got there on the knob?" Cassidy asked quickly. John stopped and turned toward her, but not looking at her.

"I guessed...umm...that you closed the door with your hand...after....after you had been...well...playing with yourself. Cassidy...we really shouldn't be talking about this stuff." John said, now feeling that if he didn't stop this conversation, he wouldn't be able to stop the erection that was now growing in his pants. Cassidy now noticed the bulge in the front of his pants and decided she wanted him to stay.

"Dad, you said you wanted to talk...so I am. Did you like the thought of me watching you as you jacked off?" Cassidy said, feeling embarrassment no longer, just a growing excitement....and horniness. Her father looked very uncomfortable though.

"Cas...you shouldn't be asking me that, or using such language." John said as he turned to face her totally, feeling more the parent then before. But his daughter was too far excited to be intimidated by him coping an attitude.

"Why not daddy...it didn't make you hard again to know I had fingered my pussy while you jacked off...and came. I was very wet all night long....like I'm very wet now." Cassidy said as she moved her right hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit and pussy lips under the covers. John stood aghast as he noticed his daughter's hand moving under the covers and knew what she was doing.

"Cassidy....you stop doing that under the covers with me here....for gods sake girl stop." John said half begging half telling his daughter. Cassidy looked over at her father as she continued to finger herself, feeling her juices covering her fingers.

"Ok daddy...I'll stop fingering myself under the covers...." Cassidy said as she used her other arm to throw back the covers, exposing her naked body to her father. She opened her legs so that John could tell how wet she was. John was stunned, not believing his daughter had just done that.

"Oh my god Cas....cover up!" John said as he covered his eyes with his hand. It never crossed his mind though that he had only to leave the room to escape the scene before him. Cassidy smiled and moaned as she tried harder then ever to pleasure herself in front of her father.

"Oh god daddy....I'm so wet...so wet thinking about you coming...and your big cock in your hand. I wish it was my hand on your cock daddy." Cassidy said in a sultry voice, her fingers stroking her slit and playing with her clit. John not believing what she as saying uncovered his eyes.

"For Christ's sake Cassidy...stop it this instant. I'm warning you....you need to stop this, it isn't right." John said, not now able to remove his eyes from his daughter as she moaned and wreathed on her bed, and he watched her fingers play across her very obviously wet pussy.

"Or what daddy....are you going to spank me...or tell mom I was fingering my pussy thinking about you jacking your big dick." Cassidy said, then thinking of an idea. She stopped her fingers and looked at her father. "Ill stop dad if you do one thing for me..." Cassidy said pointing at him with her wet sticky index finger.

"And what is that Cassidy." John asked, feeling very frustrated and excited, his cock having long ago becoming fully hard. He knew his threats had been hollow, and his daughter had just called him on it, and he just wanted a way out of this crazy and frustrating situation.

"That you lick my pussy till I cum...or I tell mom you stood in my room and watched me masturbate." Cassidy said, not really thinking she would tell her mom that, but she made her performance believable. John's mouth popped open and he couldn't believe his ears as his cock lurched inside his pants.

"Young lady you are crazy...I will not lick my own daughters pussy." John said loudly, but not quite yelling.

"You want to daddy...I can tell..." Cassidy aid smiling as she pointed with her finger at his crotch. "And I don't think mom will be happy with either of us if I tell her. We both might be kicked out on the street dad.....but I will tell her." Cassidy said, almost meaning it. John shook his head, not believing the situation.

"I can't believe you want me to do that to you Cas....have I been a bad father that you think me so perverted that I want....want to lick my own daughters pussy. No Cas...I can't." John said, pleading with his daughter. He wasn't sure if she would tell Monica....but he wasn't sure at the moment. Cassidy HAD just been fingering her pussy in front of him.

"Daddy...you're not perverted....IM the one that wants you to lick me. I have wanted to do that and MORE for years. You're a great daddy and I love you so much I want to share everything I am with you. Dad I love you....please love me, please." Cassidy said now begging her father, feeling that if the moment were lost, that she would lose her father forever. She couldn't let that happen. "If you don't I will tell...so help me god I will dad!" Cassidy said, hating to seriously threaten her father, but honestly feeling that it was win all or lose all now. Johns face became almost unreadable as he heard his child's last threat. He made his decision.

"Fine Cassidy....I will do it....but I'm not sure I can ever look at you the same way." John said, feeling quite angry at her...and also excited. He knew deep inside he wanted to do what his daughter wanted, but hated being forced into doing it. Cassidy knew she had upset her father, but thought that a hurdle had been jumped Cassidy smiled as her father moved woodenly toward her.

"Oh god daddy...I want you to lick me so bad...hurry." Cassidy said as she moved her legs towards her father, hardly waiting for him to walk to her. She was moaning and smiling so much that it became infectious with John and he couldn't help but grin at her.

"Damn Cassidy, you would think you're still a virgin as excited as you are." John said smiling at his daughter. Cassidy stopped smiling and looked at her father.

"I am daddy." Cassidy said smiling a secret smile at her father. John felt flabbergasted, not believing his ears.

"But I got you those birth control pills....all of those boy friends..." John started to say, but Cassidy interrupted him.

"I know dad...and I have done some stuff...licking and hand jobs....but I'm still a virgin. I've never had a guys cock in me before. I was saving myself for you....I told you I really had wanted you for years. I never wanted anyone like I wanted you daddy." Cassidy said with a huge smile on her face. John was speechless for a minute.

"Then I guess I had better make this a good experience for you then." John said, now honestly wanting to pleasure his daughter and climbed onto the bed and ran his hands over her naked legs and placed his head at her stomach as he continued forward. Cassidy moaned feeling his touch and looked down at the top of his head as he moved up and looked at her face. "I guess after today ...well...I guess you don't have to be a virgin anymore Cas." John said, still not believing he had just said that, or that he was about to do what he was about to do. Cassidy gasped and threw her arms around her father.

"Oh daddy...thank you thank...I can't wait." Cassidy cried out as she brought her lips to his and kissed him deeply. John resisted at first, then thinking about what was happening, gave into her kiss and welcomed her tongue into his mouth and returned his into hers. When she finally broke the kiss, John felt breathless and flushed with excitement. Cassidy then gave him a huge grin and put her hands on his shoulders as she pushed him. "Now daddy, I think you have a promise to keep." She said grinning at him as she quickly flicked her tongue out before giggling. John chuckled at her.

"I guess I do....I don't want to break my word to my girl." John said as he moved down her body, raining kisses over her breasts, then lower as he headed to his final destination. Cassidy moaned and rubbed her hands over his head and shoulders.

"Oh god daddy....I've waited so long for you too do this." Cassidy moaned aloud to her father, as he continued to lick, suck and kiss each inch of her body as he slid down her stomach. He used his nose to edge through her bush and he caught he heady scent as she thrust her hips slightly toward his head. "Mmm daddy....don't tease me....I really need to cum." Cassidy said in a slightly whinny voice. John smiled as he raised his head and looked at her.

"You really need me to lick your pussy sweetheart?" John asked his daughter teasingly.

"Oh daddy...just shut up and eat me." Cassidy grinned back at her father.

"Ok Cas." John said as he again looked back at the wet mess that was his daughter's pussy. Mmmm delicious he thought, as he plunged his mouth onto his daughters seeping slit.

"Ohh yes daddy...lick me!" Cassidy gasped finally feeling her father mouth on her cunt. She could feel as he started licking deep inside her pussy and feel it as he brought his hands up and massaged the sides of her pussy lips. "Ohh shit daddy...that feels ssoooo good!" She said as her hands pulled his head even tighter too her pussy. Cassidy knew she was getting very close, her excitement at her father licking her pussy and the feeling of it actually happening was just overwhelming to her. When she felt him slide a finger into her and started sucking hard on her clit, she shot off like a rocket.

"OH GAWD.....ohhh ggawddd....AARRGGGHHHHHHH!" Cassidy screamed out as her pussy contracted and her orgasm tore through her body. John felt her muscles inside clench around his finger and knew his daughter was having a strong orgasm. He soon had even more proof as his fingers and mouth were soon coated in her gushing juices and girl cum. He began licking her pussy lips and his fingers, lapping up all of her sweet flow. Soon the flow eased, and her body gave a shudder as she came down from her orgasm. John raised his head and smiled up at his daughter.

"God daddy that was great....uumm...I feel much better now. Hehehe...your face is a mess." Cassidy said looking down her body to her fathers face. John grinned at her.

"Hang on a second and Ill wipe it off." John said, trying to find a tissue to wipe her juices from his face. He didn't want to get the smell on his shirt....in case his wife might smell it later.

"No wait daddy...here, come here....let me clean it up for you." Cassidy said as she opened her arms and used her hands in a "come here" motion. John smiled at her and crawled up her body so that his face was near hers. Cassidy then took his head in her hands....and began licking her juices from his cheeks and mouth. John chuckled at his daughters cleaning methods. Cassidy smiled at her laughing father...and then kissed him deeply, mixing her juices with his saliva. They're tongues danced for a while before they broke the kiss. Cassidy then felt her father's very hard member against her tummy and wanted to see it for herself.

"Daddy...take off your clothes...I want to see your cock." Cassidy said, blushing now, even after what they had just done. John grinned at his daughter and stood up and began to undress. As he slowly undressed Cassidy started to put on a show for him, running her hands over her body and giggling as she grew more excited in anticipation of what was to come. Soon John had only his briefs on and paused and looked at his daughter, grinning.

"Ready for the finale honey?" John said, as he wrapped his thumbs in the elastic of the briefs.

"No daddy...the finale will be when you take my virginity....this is just the stage entrance." Cassidy said as she smiled at him and waited.

"Well...drum roll then..." john said laughing as he slid the underwear down and his cock was exposed....pointing straight at Cassidy. Cassidy eyes went wide and she gave a huge smile.

"Oh daddy...you're huge." Cassidy said as she sat up in the bed and sat in front of her father. She grabbed him by the hips and looked into his eyes. "Daddy....can I suck it?" Cassidy said as John looked down at her, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Of course you can Cas....not like we haven't already crossed a bridge." John said as he watched, and felt his daughter wrap her hand around his member and look at it from different angles.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds