Have Faith... Ch. 02

"Mmm daddy....it really is big and beautiful....and so hard." Cassidy said as she started to pump her hand over the surface of his cock, then looking up at her father...brought her lips to the head of it and kissed it. A shiver ran through John at the eroticism of the moment, watching his eldest girl now touching his cock with her mouth. Cassidy smiled, seeing the pleasure on her fathers face, and opened her lips and engulfed the head of his cock into her mouth. John groaned feeling his engorged cock being swallowed by his gorgeous daughter. John looked down and watched Cassidy as she bobbed her head on his shaft, all the while making little contented coos and moans as she did.

"Oh god Cas....that feels so good sweetie." John said as he stroked his daughters hair with his hands. Cassidy pulled back off his member and began licking the shaft of it and looking up at her father.

"Thank you dad...my boyfriends always said I was talented." Cassidy said as she teasingly nibbled on his cock. John smiled at his daughter, overwhelmed by the sensations flooding his body.

"If I had known you were so good, and that you wanted me so bad...who know if this wouldn't have happened sooner." John said stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. Cassidy closed her eyes and rubbed her face over his hand, then brought her lips back to his cock and sucked the head back into her hot mouth. John had to moan again feeling the heat and eagerness of his daughter. He knew he would soon be giving her what he thought she wanted...his cum. "Umm Cas...if you keep that up...I wont last much longer." John said as he started to feel the beginning of an orgasm building inside himself.

"Its ok daddy...I want you to cum with my mouth. I want to taste what I've been missing all of these years." Cassidy said looking at her father, then again engulfing the head of his member yet again. But no sooner did John feel the heat from Cassidy's mouth around his cock again, they both heard a knock next door at the extra bedrooms door. Johns eyes flew open and both he and Cassidy's eyes met, both thinking the same thing. "Moms home!" Cassidy said, having removed her mouth from her fathers cock.

"Their home!" John said as he pulled his cock from his daughter mouth and grasping hand. He stood stunned for a quick second then grabbed his clothes up into his arms. No sooner did he finish that, there came a knock on Cassidy's door.

"Cassidy...you in there honey? Can I open the door?" They heard Monica say through the door. John looked at his daughter, Cassidy's eyes were wide and had the look of a deer caught in a cars headlights.

"Hide...where?" John whispered to his daughter. His voice, however low brought her out of her shook and she quickly came up with a solution.

"Closet!" Cassidy said pointing to her closet door, which John was already opening as she dropped her arm. He was inside and closing the door when Monica spoke again.

"Cassidy....are you ok? Cassidy....ok....I'm coming in." Monica said, as Cassidy threw herself into the bed and pulled up the covers over her naked body. She closed her eyes just as she heard the door open. She could hear her mother walk over to the bed and jumped when she felt her mother gently shake her.

"I'm sorry to startle you Cassidy...I thought you would be awake by now. How are you feeling honey?" Monica said looking at her wide eyed daughter. Cassidy quickly started to calm down.

"Umm fine mom....I think I just needed rest is all." Cassidy said, trying to calm her breathing as her mother looked her over and placed her hand on Cassidy's forehead. Monica grew concerned then, Cassidy's head felt warm to her.

"Are you coming down with something Cassidy...you're really hot sweetie." Monica said looking down at her daughter. Cassidy had to stifle her laughter, thinking what had really made her so warm. She just smiled at her mother.

"I'm a bit flushed is all....you startled me is all. I feel pretty good in fact now." Cassidy said smiling, enjoying her secret of what she and her father had done....that and the fact he was naked in the closet, not six feet away.

"Ok then Cassidy. But I wanted to ask you...have you seen your father...I have looked for him but can't find him. His car is still in the driveway, so he isn't out and about." Monica said looking at her daughter. Cassidy again smiled at her mother, trying not to break out laughing.

"No mother, I haven't seen him. I've been asleep or resting in here for awhile." Cassidy said, being as sweet as she could on the outside, but laughing at her mother on the inside. If you won't give daddy what he needs mom...I will, Cassidy thought. Monica gave a small pouting look and looked at her daughter.

"Oh well...I guess he'll have to show up sometime soon. Cassidy...honey, what have you got in your room...it smells stuffy in here, like an old gym. Have you got dirty clothes laying around here?" Monica said as she started to walk around the room looking for dirty clothes. Cassidy's heart began racing, fearing her mother would discover her father. She had to think quickly.

"Ummm no mom...uumm...I didn't take a shower yet today...and...umm...I sweated a lot at work yesterday. It must be me is all." Cassidy said, lying quickly. Her explanation seemed to satisfied her mother, because she stopped and looked at her daughter. Monica bent over and sniffed in Cassidy direction.

"PU sweetie...I think it is you." Monica said smiling at her joke to her daughter. "Be sure to shower soon today....cleanliness is next to godliness and ...you don't want to stink up the whole house." She said trying to make light of her daughters smelly condition. "Ok...call if you need anything...try and get out of bed soon." Monica said leaning over and hugging her daughter and then moved to give her daughter a peck on the lips as she usually did, but Cassidy gave her a mischievous grin and when her mothers lips touched hers, she opened her mouth and rubbed her tongue over her mothers lips and part way into her mouth. Monica quickly jumped back and rubbed her hand over her lips, wiping away her daughters saliva.

"Cassidy...what was that for!" Monica said, feeling quite shaken, the contact had made her lips tingle and the cause of it had her disturbed and angry. Cassidy looked as shocked as her mother.

"I'm sorry mom...I was just wetting my lips when you leaned to kiss me...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you wet." Cassidy said, wanting in a way for her mother to taste her father on her lips. Monica though took the kiss and the last statement quite different and she got quite defensive.

"I'm sorry too Cassidy...I didn't mean to jump at you...but you didn't get me wet...I mean it's alright you got my lips wet. No big deal. I got to go...." Monica said feeling quite flustered and distracted by the slight incident, but for Monica it made a dent in memories she thought best left buried. Cassidy was a bit confused by the way her mother had left. She had expected her to get mad, which she did...but the way she acted after that was weird Cassidy thought. Oh well chalk it up to a strange mother, Cassidy thought to herself. Cassidy then thought about her father and jumped out of bed and closed the door, which her mother had left open. She then walked to and opened the closet door. Her father was now fully dressed and his head whipped around and Cassidy saw him relax some when he saw who it was.

"Damn...I thought it might have been your mother. Is she gone?" John said walking past his daughter to look for himself, feeling very nervous. Cassidy smiled and almost laughed at her father.

"Yes dad, she's gone. Now...where were we..." Cassidy said as she dropped to her knees in front of her father and started to undo his belt. John's hands stopped her. He couldn't believe that his daughter still intended to have sex...NOW!

"Cassidy...are you nuts. Your mother could be back anytime now. I heard that she was looking for me. I have to get out of your room somehow." John said, thinking of what to do, since Monica had been unable to find him in the house.

"But dad...I really need it." Cassidy said still on her knees and now rubbing the front of his crotch. John felt his cock quickly responding, and pulled his daughter up to her feet. "But daddy, you didn't fuck me yet!" Cassidy said in protest, as she stood up as her fathers hands pulled her.

"Yes I know Cas...but it will have to wait for later. Maybe tonight, after everyone else is asleep. Listen, we can figure out when later, I need to get outside I think. Maybe I can convince your mother I was out walking, that might work. I'll have to go out your window though." John said walking over to the window in her room. He turned to his daughter as she followed him. She threw herself around him in a big hug. John hugged her back and leaned over and kissed her deeply for a minute.

"I cant wait till tonight dad. I'm going to be horny the rest of the day, waiting for tonight. I cant wait to stop being a virgin." Cassidy said as she again kissed her father. John grinned at her.

"Yes I know, but we'll both been in deep shit if I get caught in here like this." John said as he turned back and opened the window. He quickly peeked outside and saw no one was near or on the street to see him climb out of the window. "Ok here goes nothing then." John said as he climbed out of the window and stood on the soil below the bushes at his daughter's window. Thank god for shrubbery, he thought. Cassidy took his hand which was on the window sill and squeezed hard and tried to pull his head back in for a kiss. John figuring out what she wanted shook his head no. "Someone may see...Ill be back inside the house in a few minutes." John said as he went through the bushes and walked out near the road and began walking down it for a bit. He planned on going down a bit then back, appearing at the house in a few minutes.

After she watched her father walk away down the street, Cassidy felt very excited and full of energy, knowing what was to come later that night. She couldn't help but try and envision what was to come, but also thinking she should save her energy for tonight. Besides, I do need to take a shower and get out of my room, or mom will be checking on me again, she thought. She then threw on a bathrobe and walked out into the hall, almost bumping into Cynthia.

"Oh sorry Cindy." Cassidy said as she started to walk around her sister, and Cynthia gently touched her arm.

"Hey where's dad at? Did he come and talk with you while I was gone about...you know?" Cynthia asked as Cassidy turned. Cassidy thinking this wasn't the best time to tell her baby sister, decide to fib.

"Umm no...I was asleep until mom got me up. Listen I got to pee and take a shower, Ill talk to you later ok." Cassidy said as she hurried into the bathroom. As Cynthia heard the door close she knew something was up. She felt for sure that father would have talked to Cassidy while she and mom were out. Cynthia wondered if her sister was lying, but why would she, Cynthia thought. Cynthia had a strong feeling Cassidy wasn't telling her the truth.

"Well shoot, to heck with that girl...Ill just get daddy on my own if she's not going to tell me the truth." Cynthia said softly to herself in the hallway as she turned and walked to her room, closing the door behind her. "I wonder where he ran off to?" she said to herself as she sat down on her bed. That was precisely what John was thinking at the moment where he was, at least in emotional terms.

"What the hell am I doing. I cant be having sex with my daughter, whether she wants it, or how long she has wanted it. Shit John you've done it this time." John muttered softly to himself as he walked down his neighborhood road, not sure of where he was going. After leaving Cassidy and his excitement had worn off, he began to re-think his decision...threat or not. "Jesus, what do I do now? Do I continue it and...Jesus Christ...fuck my own daughter or do I put a stop to it tonight? Think John, think."

John tried to reason it through. On the one hand after what had happened if he said no, Cassidy probably would be sad...but John didn't think she would seriously tell Monica what had happened. On the other hand, John had to admit to himself...he did really want to go through with tonight. Even now he could feel his daughters lips around his cock, and still could smell her juices on his lips. "Arrgghhh, shit this is fucked up." He said loudly to himself as he noticed a woman doing her yard looking at him. She looked at him like he was a bit weird, though she was smiling at him. He was far enough from home to not really know the woman, but he knew her face. He was surprised when she waved him over to herself. John tentatively walked into her yard and saw she had been pulling weeds from her flowerbed. She stood up as he came near her.

"Hey, you're John Morgan from down the road right?" The woman said as she uncovered her hand and offered it for him to shake it. John still confused, shook her hand and wondered where this woman knew him from. She noticed he didn't recognize her and quickly smiled. "I'm sorry, I'm Barbra Granger, Your wife goes too my husbands church, and I've seen you a few times when you went with her. I hope I'm not disturbing you, but you looked lost or something." Barbra said as she continued smiling at him. John then remembered seeing her with that stuffy shirt preacher that Monica liked to talk to.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, but I was trying to clear my head of some things. I didn't know you two lived so close...it must be less then a half mile away from my house." John said as he looked over the woman. She had long black hair, and was quite pretty with a rather full figure that seemed to fill out her sun dress rather nicely. Quite different from Monica's Petite blond topped body, he thought. Barbra seemed to notice that he was sizing her up and grinned at him.

"Is there anything I can get you Mr. Morgan? Coffee...or maybe you could use a drink? You look like you could use one." Barbra said, seeing that he was a bit out of it. John couldn't believe that the wife of the preacher that his wife spoke so highly...and all too much of, would offer him a drink.

"A drink? As in alcohol Mrs. Granger?" John said wanting to make sure he was talking about alcohol, which he was thinking he wouldn't mind one bit right now. She grinned at him.

"Yes Mr. Morgan...and call me Barbra, I hate being called Mrs. Anything, John." Barbra said smiling at him and walking toward the house. When he didn't follow she turned back to him and motioned to the house. "I don't have a bar out here John." She said as she then continued into her house. John followed her into her house feeling very "strange" and out of sorts. Damn weird day so far, he thought to himself.

"I think I was just shocked that you...being Father Grangers wife, would...well would have alcohol in her house, much less offer me some." John said as he followed her into what he thought was the Den of the house. She walked behind the bar that was there and put two glasses on the counter top.

"Listen...my husband and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things and I like to do as I please. I've played the nice little "stay at home" wife for a long time. But the other neighbors around here all know my husband and most are perish members, so it's hard to get an objective view from someone around here. I drink when I want to John, Steve doesn't like it, but he long ago has stopped trying to convert me and leaves me be as long as I do the same to him. Does that answer your question John?" Barbra said as she brought out some bottles and looked at him. "What's your poison of choice there John?" She asked him, noticing the mildly shocked expression on his face and smiled.

"Umm...brandy if you've got any...on the rocks please." John said as he saw her begin to pour from one of the bottles and then another, which looked like vodka for hers he assumed. She handed him the glass with the darker liquor and smiled at him. "I have to ask...when you saw me...what made you call me over?" John asked her as she downed her glass in one shot. She smiled at him and poured herself another.

"I remembered you from those socials and also remembered seeing that you hated them as much as I do. I saw you...and I don't know...just felt like someone to talk to who didn't act like my husband is the direct link to the almighty. Like I said, everyone nearby treats me as the preachers wife...not as a human being. Call it divine inspiration to ask you over if you want too." Barbra said as she walked over and took a seat in a chair in the room. "So...why were you cussing and muttering to yourself, or would you rather not talk about it to a stranger?" Barbra said looking over at him as he took a seat on the couch in the room.

"Shyness isn't a flaw of yours I see." John said, feeling she was a bit pushy, but a likeable woman he thought.

"Nope...and your not going to tell me are you." Barbra said with a chuckle at his redirecting of the question. "Is it about your wife...you two having problems?" Barbra said, John thinking she doesn't give up easy.

"No, not really...well I guess in some ways it is. It's complicated." John said looking over at the woman before him.

"Well I know that Steve talks about your wife Monica a lot. Always telling me how much help she is at functions and why I can't be more like her and such. I swear, I should be jealous of her, she probably sees my husband more then I do." Barbra said as she finished off her drink, and she noticed John's glass was empty as well. "Want another?" Barbra said as she got up and walked next to John. She took his glass after he nodded yes.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Monica and I hardly see each other anymore and when we do its all she can talk about is church and Father Granger." John said as Barbra handed him another double shot of brandy, which he started drinking right away.

"And the worse part is sex...or lack of it. He used not to be this way. When we were young we used to go at it like teenagers and since the kids are grown and moved out, he's gotten all holy on me. I tell you John, I can't remember the last time I had sex with my husband." Barbra said as she finished off her third double of vodka and she was beginning to feel flushed.

"I know Monica's the same way. We hardly ever...do it anymore. And when we do, she acts like we did something wrong. She actually accused me of rape this morning, after we had sex last night." John said, feeling the effects of the quickly consumed alcohol, and regretting he had told Barbra about his wife's comments, moments after he had said them. Barbra almost choked as she finished her drink off and quickly laid the glass on the table.

"You forced her to have sex last night? Damn you must be horny?" Barbra said with a grin on her face. John was again stunned by this woman, this preacher's wife. She actually thinks its interesting that she thinks I forced my wife to have sex with me, John thought.

"No, no...I didn't...she usually curses me out afterward, saying I played on her weaknesses and all that crap. I would never rape a woman." John said as he downed his drink. Barbra stood up smiling and grabbed the glass from his hand without asking and went to refill both glasses.

"Darn...I thought your story was going to be interesting. But you did have sex right?" Barbra asked him as she handed him another round as she sat on the couch on the other end. "At least you got some recently; I've been without for over a year now. I have to go without, even though there's nothing wrong with my shit of a husband, except he's got his heads in the clouds now. Well thank god for vibrators anyway." Barbra said, just as John was drinking, causing him to cough it out as he laughed and blushed at the same time. Barbra giggled at him and got up to get a towel for the spill. "I'm sorry, but I had to time that just right." Barbra said, winking at John as he took the towel and started wiping this clothes and the table clean. "So you were walking and cursing because your wife said you raped you huh?" She asked giving him a sideways glance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds