• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Home

"Well how about after this wayward Brit's eaten said breakfast she offers to take you out for the day seeing as she has her first day off in a month tomorrow and can't think of a better way to spend it?"

Butterflies fly through my stomach and my heart skips a beat at her words "I'd love it, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, despite the fact that I've lived in New York on and off for five years or so, I've never been site seeing? So how about we do all the cheesy tourist stuff? Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Times square? And then I'll take you out to dinner. Like a proper date."

The thought makes me grin and my cheeks flush "that's perfect."

"Good, I've got to dash baby. I'm being paged, I'll try call or text before you go to sleep but things get crazy here at night sometimes."

"Sure, talk soon. I'll see you in the morning." She disconnects the call quickly but I don't care, I'm still beaming at her calling me baby and that I'll be seeing her tomorrow. We spent a lot of time together in college, but tomorrow will be different, tomorrow I'll get to kiss her.

Chapter six: You and I

When my alarm sounds at 5:30 I groan loudly and silence it, keeping my lids firmly shut. Only when I realise what's happening this morning and remember why my alarm is set for so early in the morning do I bolt upright and clamber across the bed for my cell. Checking it eagerly I see I have two unread messages from Emily and my stomach knots, expecting her to cancel her plans with me due to some emergency at the hospital. Thankfully those fears are quickly laid to rest when I open them:

Sorry it's late, you're probably asleep but I did promise you a goodnight text. So goodnight, I hope you sleep better than I do because I can't stop thinking about you, or your lips and how they felt against mine. See you in the morning beautiful. X

I'm finishing a little early by some miracle so I'll be at yours in about half an hour. I hope you'll be up because I'm famished! See you soon x

Shit, the last one was sent at 5:10 so, great, I have ten minutes to get up and try and look half way presentable before she turns up. I fly around my bedroom in a blur of clothes and pure panic as I dress in jeans and a button up shirt, opting for ease over style I pull my hair up in a high ponytail. I've just finished making my bed when the apartment buzzer sounds, I don't press the intercom knowing exactly who it is, I press the door release and wait eagerly for her.

The butterflies are running rampant in my stomach when the door knocks and my face feels like it's going to split when I open it and see her there. She doesn't wait to be invited in, she smiles at me as she strides through the door and takes my face in her hands and quickly claims my lips with her own. Somewhere during the kiss I hear the door shut before she begins walking me back against the nearest wall, trapping me between it and her as she continues to kiss me hungrily. I grasp her by her hips and pull her flush against me, closing any leftover space between us as we kiss with fervour.

When she pulls apart we're both breathless and staring at each other intently "you made the promise of breakfast?" She quipped, panting slightly, her eyes burning into mine brightly.

I nod, my dry mouth unable to speak, breakfast right now is the farthest thing from my mind. Right now all I want to do is drag her to the bedroom and undress her slowly, kissing each inch of uncovered skin. I shake my head, wanting to disperse my dirty thoughts and focus on the reason why she's actually here. "I did, but you'll need to let me go first." Emily dips her head and kisses me one last time before stepping back and freeing me. I roll my eyes and take her hand, pulling her through to the kitchen with me. I pull out one of the stools at the kitchen island and point at it "sit."

"You've gotten bossy, you know that?" She quips as my backs turned and my heads in the fridge. Pulling out all the ingredients for breakfast I set them on the counter and give her a stern look.

"I've been called worse, right, so I did some googling and found out what a popular option for breakfast is back in England and apparently there's this thing called a 'Full English?' I've managed to find most of the items for it, so that's what you're having. Any complaints?" She beams back at me with a quirked eyebrow and eyes the item on the counter.

"You googled breakfast ideas? That's adorable, but also very thoughtful. Thank you."

I grin at her, pleased she's happy "do you want tea whilst I cook or with your breakfast?"

"A cup now would be great. Can I do anything to help?"

I shake my head at her before turning to fill the kettle and setting it to boil "just sit there and look pretty. You're fun to look at?"

"View isn't too shabby from this side either, especially when you get things from the bottom cupboards." I look at her from over my shoulder and she winks at me, making my heart race. I roll my eyes at her and try my best to cooking breakfast without burning anything.

***

"That was amazing! That restaurant was so good, where did you find it?" I ask as we walk back into my apartment after spending a magical day together.

Emily follows me and hangs her coat up over the back of one of the kitchen stools as I pull out a bottle of wine and uncork it quickly "by complete accident. Someone at work set me up on a disastrous blind date, she was completely boring but the one and only saving grace of the evening was the food. I go back time to time on the way home from work and they box it up so I can take it home with me."

Pouring two glasses I push one towards her and we make our way through to the lounge where we quickly sit close to each other. "Well it was great, in fact the whole day has been wonderful. Best date I've ever been on" I take a sip of wine and lean my head on her shoulder "although, I think that had more to do with the company than what we did."

"You're quite the romantic aren't you Ms. Suarez?" I shrug and nuzzle her neck, kissing the skin just below her ear softly and smiling to myself when I see her shiver slightly.

"It's been known." I lean my head on her shoulder for a moment before sitting up to take a sip of wine, we sit in a charged silence together. The air surrounding us crackling with anticipation, turning my head slightly to look at her I catch her watching me intently. Her glowing green eyes fixated on my lips, I run my tongue along my bottom lip, paranoid that some wine has gathered there. I see her chest rise and fall quickly as she catches her breath, when her eyes flick up to meet mine the burning lust in them is undeniable and it stirs something in me.

Wordlessly we close the distance between us and our lips meet in the softest embrace, pulling back we watch each other. The atmosphere between us becomes thick, making it almost difficult to breathe. Emily takes charge, and I'm glad. Putting her wine glass on the table at the end of the sofa before turning back to me and taking mine out of my hand and setting it down with hers. She places both of her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back against the sofa and situates herself between my legs, I'm helpless to stop her. My arms tangle themselves around her back, gripping onto her strong, toned shoulders for dear life.

We don't speak a word to each other as we lie like that, Emily's warmth surrounds me as her body pushes against mine. Fitting to every contour perfectly.

Lowering her lips to mine she kisses me at an agonisingly slow rate, stoking the fire that's now burning through me. Her hands roam my body, running up and down my sides above my shirt before making the journey down my thighs towards my knees. As if by instinct my legs wrap themselves around her waist, pulling her hips down to meet mine. When she moan in my mouth, any shred of self-control I may have had left quickly vanishes. My hands move from her shoulders to the top button of her shirt and with fumbling fingers begin to unfasten them one by one. Her shirt unfastened, my hands move to her shoulders and I begin to push the material away from her shoulders. Emily lifts her mouth away from mine and looks at me questioningly, stilling my hands "you're sure about this? Last night you said you wanted to wait." She asks breathlessly.

I pull her mouth down to mine and kiss her hard before pushing her off to finish pushing her shirt off and dropping it to the floor "I've changed my mind" I say before sitting up to move my lips along her sternum and down the soft skin between her breasts, I hear her draw her breath in through her teeth in a hiss causing me to smile against her skin.

Emily pulls my face up to hers and claims my mouth again in a short but furious kiss, her mouth moving from mine to run along my jaw and down the column of my neck. Her lips on my skin sets it on fire, as they move along my neck and shoulders leaving a burning trail in their wake. I groan in frustration when Emily pulls her mouth away from my skin and looks at me with a cautious expression "we can stop if you're not sure, I mean I want this. I want you, but not at the expense of whatever this is..."

I can't help but roll my eyes with her as I sit up slightly, pushing her away a little bit. My hands start at my top button and pops it open "usually Em, this whole English charm thing you have going gets me hot. Right now, it's just really annoying" I unfasten my buttons slowly, my eyes not leaving her face "I want this, I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone" my shirt falls open and I hear Emily bring her breath in in a sharp hiss as I push it open and shrug it off. Dropping it to the floor with hers "now you have a choice, we can stop and just cuddle again. Or you can take me to bed like I know you want."

I don't get chance to think or say anymore, because in the next breath I'm being scooped up in Emily's arms, my legs wrapped firmly around her waist, her hands gripping my ass tightly. She mashes her lips against mine hard and begins carrying me through the apartment, I'm thoroughly confused when she stops moving and breaks the kiss "I don't know where your bedroom is" she admits sheepishly.

"Down the corridor, first on the left" I don't wait for her to move or speak, I claim her mouth with my own and kiss her greedily. Nipping at her bottom lip with my teeth before smoothing the soft skin with my tongue, with one hand I reach behind me to unsnap the clasp of my bra and pull it off of me quickly, throwing it over my shoulder. I feel Emily moan into my mouth as she opens the bedroom door and after taking a few more steps, deposits me down on it before crawling up and moving back between my legs.

Her head dips down and her tongue traces the length of my neck, my shoulders and my chest before her mouth envelops one of my breasts, her tongue flicking against the already tight nipple. "Ah," I sigh as my head tilts back and my body arches against the bed, pushing me against her. I pull her mouth back to mine, my hands drag down her back to her bra clasp where I fumble with it until it comes undone, she lifts herself away just long enough to pull it off before her skin meets mine. The feeling of her heated skin pushing against mine is like a revelation making me gasp against her lips. The way my skin tingles at the contact is like nothing I've ever felt before, and the sigh that escapes her lips tells me she feels it too.

Emily's hands run down the length of my sides, tracing the curve of my waist and hips until she reaches the top of my jeans. Wasting no time, she pops the button and kneels up to better pull the denim down my legs before depositing them on the floor. Her eyes widen and her teeth close over her bottom lip as she drinks in the sight of me in just my panties, the way she's looking at me right now makes me feel sexy and wanted. No one's ever looked at me like this before and I have never been so certain of anything in my life when I think that I don't want anyone to look at me the way she is now, other than the woman hovering above me.

When she moves herself back over me she has a strange smile on her face, my trembling fingers trace her jawline and she leans into my touch, her eyes closing. "I've thought about this a lot over the years" she murmurs "of finally being with you the way I should have been, it was wrong" she catches my hand in hers and places soft kisses to each of my fingertips and finally my palm "I know it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. You beguiled me, you still do."

Her words, her touch, the way she's making me feel only adds to the fire burning within me. Her hands tracing the contours of my stomach before pausing at the top of my underwear, her lips follow the path her hands have just taken, leaving my skin tingling in their wake. Her nose runs along the length of my silk covered centre before she places a soft kiss just above my clit making me gasp and grasp at the bed covers. "You smell divine" I hear her murmur against my sex just before her long fingers hook into the top of my underwear and slowly peels it away from me, baring me to her.

In one fluid movement she takes me in her mouth and flicks her tongue against my swollen nub, causing my hips to buck up off of the bed. Emily's hands grip my hips as she tries to hold me still whilst she makes love to me with her mouth. Her tongue swirls and probes, alternating between the soft flat of it gliding over my intimate folds and spearing my entrance.

My body begins to climb higher and higher until it's teetering on a precipice, threatening to tumble over the edge at any second. I don't want it to end, I want to live in this moment forever as my toes curl and my head thrashes from side to side. Feeling Emily moan against me is what sends me over the edge, I call out her name as I come undone against her lips and grip the bedsheets so tightly I'm certain my knuckles have turned white. She laps away gently for a moment before crawling back up my body, kissing my stomach, breasts and chest as she goes until she kisses me deeply. Sliding her tongue into my mouth sensuously, I can taste my orgasm on her lips and it makes me shudder. Rolling off of me she pulls me tight against her chest as I gather my breath, my minds reeling at what's just happened. All those months in college my freshman year where I fantasised about this, shit even after that when she disappeared off the face of the earth, I still thought about this with her. And it's more than I ever could have wanted it to be.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She murmurs, her hands tracing patterns over my naked skin. I prop myself up on my elbow and regard her thoughtfully until my eyes leave her perfect face and takes in the rest of her. Naked from the waist up, she's a treat to look at. Solid abs, pert and perfect breasts, toned arms and the sexiest hips I think I've ever seen.

"Well, I'm appreciating this at the moment" I say as I trail a finger over her stomach and bite down on the corner of my lip when she flinches, causing her muscles to tense and my groin to twitch in response. "You have an incredible body, I do have one complaint though."

"And what is that?" She asks, a hint of amusement in her voice.

I look at her face and raise an eyebrow before cupping her sex with my hand over the material of her jeans, she gasps and looks back at me through hooded eyes "you're wearing far too much" I reply, my fingers walking their way down her firm stomach to her jeans where I unbuckle her belt and pop the buttons quickly. She needs no further encouragement to disrobe herself and soon she's as naked as me with a shit eating grin plastered across her face.

As I slide down her body, pushing her so she's on her back, I perch myself between her legs and let my lips trail up the inside of her thighs. The cocky grin that was on her face begins to slip as her eyes stay fixed on mine as she watches me kiss each of her thighs slowly. Feeling the muscles there dance beneath my lips, when I reach the crook of her legs where they meet her groin, my teeth close around the sensitive skin there and she moans aloud. That moan is easily the sexiest thing I've ever heard and that's all the encouragement I need to take her in my mouth eagerly.

***

I lay sprawled across her naked chest, the sound of her heart beating slow and even beneath my ear spreads a warm contentment through me and I smile against her skin. Emily's fingers are playing with my hair, her other arm curled around my shoulders holding me close to her. "I'd just like to point out, I never go to bed with someone on the first date" I say wistfully against her chest.

I feel the vibrations of her laugh through her chest and prop my head up on the arm I have draped across her, her eyes meet mine and they hold a warmth as she looks at me. "You'll be pleased to know that neither do I, in fact up till now I've only ever been with one other person" this shocks me a little bit and I quirk an eyebrow.

"Really? But surely you've dated a little bit in the last nine months?"

She shrugs her shoulders and kisses the tip of my nose "I have, but I found myself comparing them all to you and them paling in comparison so no one really made it past the second date."

This admission makes my heart flutter as I giggle girlishly "it's so weird, I've been doing the same thing since I first met you. Even at college I'd date but I'd find myself comparing everyone to you and giving up when they didn't match up." She smiles at me adoringly, my finger begins drawing loops on the soft skin between her breasts "what time are you at work tomorrow?" I ask quietly, not wanting her to leave me.

"five am. But, it means I can leave at a decent time and take you out to dinner if you don't have plans?"

"I don't have plans, you can stay here again if you like. I have to work all day Saturday, we have three performances that day and Gregory insists I'm there to assist all day" I roll my eyes and sigh at the heaviness in my chest at the thought of having to spend time apart from her.

Emily kisses my forehead and looks thoughtful for a moment "this may be presumptuous but I want to be with you and I want this to work. I appreciate that we both have busy work schedules but I'd be happy to spend as many nights as I can like this." She squeezes me to her tightly, and despite almost resenting myself for it, I swoon at her words.

In a moment of spontaneous thought, I give her a quick peck on the lips and jump up off of the bed and pad out of the room naked. Taking the spare keys to the apartment out of the cupboard in the hall, I go back into my room and kneel on the bed with her. "Say no if you want, but you may as well have these" I say before thrusting the keys into her hand "it isn't a marriage proposal and I'm not asking you to move in, but nights when you're staying here and working late or starting early or whatever you can come and go as you please." I hold my breath whilst I wait for her response, my eyes glued to her face as I gauge her reaction. Her eyes are wide and her jaws slack as she looks from me to the key and back again. "Shit" I say, feeling the stab of disappointment and the sting of rejection as she continues to sit there mute "just forget it. Sorry. I wasn't think... mmph" she cuts me off by pressing her lips to mine.

When she pulls back her eyes are bright and her face has a heart stopping smile stretched across it "shut up, I love it. Thanks, I er I don't have a spare key" she admits as she rubs the back of her neck "but I'll get one cut tomorrow after work."

"So, does this mean we're, I don't know... a couple?" I stammer out, feeling my face go redder with every word.

Emily giggles and clutches her chest and swoons dramatically "oh Kaitlyn, you're eloquent way with words makes my heart flutter. Such an irresistible proposition one finds it hard to refuse." I shove her playfully and cross my arms against my chest, my bottom lip juts out in a pout and this display of indignance just makes her laugh louder. Her arms wrap around my neck and she pulls me back down to the bed with her "you're such a loser, but I'd be happy to call you my loser. Yeah, we're a couple baby. It's adorable you had to ask." She kisses my head, my cheeks, my nose and my lips before drawing the covers up and over us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds