• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Home

I move my tongue faster, as I begin sucking her into my mouth and battering the tip of her swollen clit with it. I love the way Emily tastes, it's addictive and never fails to make me lose control when I have my head buried in between her thighs. I'd spend eternity here if I got the chance.

I taste her climax before I feel her stiffen below me, the legs I have draped around my shoulder tighten themselves around my neck before going slack. I kiss my way up, lingering at her sexy hips before kissing my way up her stomach and chest and rolling off of her. I pull her to me, wrapping her in my arms and she nuzzles into my neck "give me a minute, my bones feel like jelly" she murmurs into my skin making me giggle.

"I forget it must be hard for you to keep up. You know with me being young and spritely and you being old and comfortable" I tease, Emily just exhales loudly and shakes her head almost sadly.

"Well you've done it now..." it takes me a moment to realise what's about to happen, but I'm too slow because I find myself pinned underneath her with my hands held down tightly above my head, leaving me helpless to her. Emily hovers above me, a playful smile on her lips "any last words Ms. Suarez?"

I blow a kiss at her and grin "just that I love you" her lips press down on mine and I can feel her smile.

"Good, cause I love you" she replies after breaking our kiss and ghosting her lips down my neck to my chest.

***

I don't think I've ever felt as uncomfortable as I do right now, sitting here in an upscale tapas restaurant with Emily and her mother and it's clear to see that the two women couldn't be more different and the clear contempt they have for each other is palpable. Emily is sat to my right, directly across from her mother, and I'm glad for her closeness. Any time the conversation takes a turn that causes me to feel uncomfortable or anytime I'm subject to one of Elizabeth's probing questions Emily takes my hand in hers and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"So Kaitlyn, where in America are you from?" Elizabeth asks as she takes a sip of cool white wine from her glass. Swallowing the food in my mouth, I try my best to appear relaxed but it's difficult when my heart is racing.

"Texas, Houston Texas Ma'am. Born and raised." I try to sound confidence but my voice comes out a quiet murmur, Emily's mother holds my gaze. Her cold blue eyes staring into mine.

"Where are your family from? They're not American I assume?"

"Mother! Really?" Emily interrupts, I pat her hand with mine and smile at her.

"Em, it's fine." Turning back to the woman in front of me, my smile is a little more confident this time as I continue on "no, they're American citizens. They got citizenship a while ago. But they immigrated from Puerto Rico with my two sisters. I'm the only one that was born in the states. My mom was pregnant with me before they moved."

She purses her lips a little and nods almost approvingly at my answer "interesting. I imagine you speak they're mother tongue too? It must have been hard for them to learn a second language." I have to resist the urge to roll my eyes at her tone, but manage and give myself a mental pat on the back.

I feel Emily's hand rest on my thigh, I look over and see her whole body is tense and smile a little to myself before answering Elizabeth's question "sí, hablan buen inglés pero en casa todos hablamos español." Emily splutters into her water glass as she laughs at my reply and she turns to look at me lovingly, the smile on her lips infectious as I smile back at her.

"I suppose that serves me right for asking so many questions, forgive me. Emily was with Charlotte for a long time, lovely girl, good family. Did you ever meet her?" This takes me a little by surprise and I nod.

"Once, at school. But it was so brief I don't really count it as a meeting." By this point I can feel the frustration vibrate off of Emily, her grip on my leg tightens and I see her other hand clench into a fist.

I reach out and put a hand at the back out her neck, I don't care what her mother thinks, her hairs pulled into a loose bun but my fingers run through the soft, short hairs that have come loose. I feel her relax a little but she's still tense as she glares at the woman who gave birth to her, her jaw is clenched into a tight line as she speaks "mum, for someone who claims to be so clever, you say some truly stupid things sometimes."

"Emily..." I begin but she cuts me off with a look and my mouth snaps shut.

Elizabeth looks at her daughter with a cold stare and dabs the corner of her mouth with a napkin "I don't know what you mean, I was making conversation. What's the issue?"

"The issue is that you're asking my girlfriend if she ever met my ex. The ex who left me by the way after putting me through four years of misery when she moved out to the states. She's marrying someone else and I've never been happier. I love Kaitlyn. Get used to that."

"Well she's going to be at the wedding, did you know that? Charlotte's going to be there." This is clearly news to Emily as she looks flustered and looks at me before staring back at her mother.

"So? She'll be there with her new fiancé, shouldn't be surprised seeing as he went to school with Max and they're still friends. I'll be there with Kaitlyn, why does it matter?"

Elizabeth signals a waiter for the check and begins gathering her things, as she sets her credit card on the table she sets me with a look of disapproval and purses her lips "I'm sure you're lovely Kaitlyn, but I've always wanted the best for my children. They went to the best schools, each are working towards good careers and I wanted the best matches for them in marriages." She pauses before she looks at Emily "I never wanted this for you, but I got used to the idea of your... particular tastes. Charlotte was well bred, from a good family and had a good education. She was better for you than this... American."

"Hey..." I begin to object but Emily takes my hand in hers and cuts me off abruptly.

After exchanging a look with me, she turns to her mother and takes a calming breath "I'm going to say this one time, so you need to hear what I'm saying and get used to it. Otherwise, you may find that you see even less of me in the future." I lace my fingers through hers, I can tell what she wants to say isn't easy and I want to try and silently show her that I'll support her through this. "I fell in love with another woman five years ago, I fell in love with this woman." She holds my hand up before letting them rest back on the table "Charlotte knew how I felt, I was honest with her but she made me make a choice. I made the wrong choice. I stopped loving Charlotte a long time before I met Kait but just found myself going through the motions with her. Mother, we're going to be together for as long as she wants me. So stop pushing your pretentious ideas on what or who you think I should be and just let me be happy with the woman I love?"

Elizabeth looks between Emily and I and shakes her head "be happy Emily, but don't think this is me giving you my blessing by any means" and with those words, she leaves.

Emily and I sit in silence for a moment, her hand stays tight in mine and I keep my fingers running soothing patterns against the back of her neck. As the silence begins to drag on between us, I find myself wanting to break it, but I don't know what I'm meant to say in this situation. I open my mouth a few times to say something, say anything, but each time I find myself snapping it shut again as I watch the pain flash across her face making my heart ache for her. "I'm sorry you had to see that" she whispers finally, snapping me out of my silence.

I take her face in both of my hands and turn her to look at me "don't EVER apologise about other people, you warned me something like that would happen" I search her green eyes for a sign of how she's feeling. Emily sighs and rests her forehead against mine, I can hear her taking a series of deep breaths before she looks back up and offers me a small smile. It's a poor imitation of her usual smile though, not touching her eyes, her entire body is tense and I'd give anything in that moment to take the frustration away from her. "What's going through your head Em?" I ask, not sure I want to hear the answer.

I keep my palms on her cheeks, forcing her to keep her eyes on me "I don't know. I don't know why I expected more from her. I'm mad that she brought Charlotte up like that and before you stop me, you deserve an apology. If not from me then one on my mother's behalf. I'm so fucking angry she spoke about you like that, like you were beneath her." A small smile plays on her lips, one that touches her eyes and I relax a little "you handled her well though, when she asked about speaking Spanish and you basically put her in her place subtly." I feel comfortable enough to drop my hands from her face to take both of hers as I shrug.

"I had plenty of practise freshman year when I had to keep putting you in your place" Emily laughs at this and I smile at the sound, she sounds almost carefree. She leans forward and kisses the tip of my nose lightly before standing up and pulling me to my feet.

"Let's go, we still need to get you a dress and I told dad we wouldn't be late."

Chapter eight: Thinking out Loud

Watching Emily standing next to her brother as he exchanges vows with his wife to be makes my heart beat increase tenfold. She's wearing what can only be a bespoke, custom made suit that hugs all her curves and compliments the one her brother and his groomsmen. The sight of her makes my mouth dry, what the fuck did I do to get so lucky?

She keeps catching my eye across the church and flashes me a sly grin before turning her attention back to what's going on next to her. She seated me with her Dad and his parents who, like their son, have welcomed me graciously. Her mum is sat on the same row of seats as us but has done her best to avoid having to actually acknowledge my existence but that's more than ok by me.

At the end of the ceremony I find myself loitering around outside alone, waiting for Emily to find me so we can get a cab to the reception. The early summer sun is warm on my skin as I tilt my face up slightly to bask in the warm rays shining down. Other guests are mingling around and smile kindly at me when they pass, some of Emily's family stop to say hello and I introduce myself as her girlfriend which sends a little thrill through me every time the word escapes my lips.

Arms snaking around my waist startles me slightly before I remember who's arms they are and I immediately relax into the woman behind me. "So, there's this girl I'm here with and she's nice and all. But you're just too gorgeous to resist, fancy a quick snog before she catches me?" I scoff and turn around in my girlfriends arms and set her with disapproving stare "oh shit, didn't realise it was you Kaitlyn." She puckers her lips at me and starts making kissy noises making me laugh. I just slap her shoulder before draping my arms around her neck.

"Should've known you'd be a player" I joke, reaching up to kiss her cheek "in all seriousness, you look so fucking hot in this suit." I whisper as my hands move down to grasp the lapels on her jacket "I approve greatly."

The look I get after I say that makes me weak at the knees "well, if you play your cards right, you'll get to see me out of it too" she closes that off with a wink and I can't help but to grasp her face in my hands and pull her lips to mine so I can kiss her greedily. She pulls away too quickly for my liking and I pout at her to make sure she knows I'm displeased making her laugh "stop pouting it's unbecoming, I have photo's to go pretend to enjoy taking part in." When she leans in close to my ear I feel a slow shiver spread down my spine "and that means if I've gotta go have my picture taken, so do you. Come on." She grasps my hand and pulls me unwillingly to where her brother and his new wife are standing for photographs.

I do my part of standing by Emily when I'm asked too, and watching her pose and smile when she's stood with her brother and her parents. I love watching her, the way she moves with an easy grace has always beguiled me. But, even though I'm lost in watching my girlfriend goof around with her brother I'm struck with an overwhelming feeling that I'm being watched. It's a strange sensation, the hairs on the back of my neck prickle and the hair on my arms stand on end.

I don't have long to dwell on it though because I'm quickly re-joined by Emily who brushes her lips against mine and wraps an arm around my waist "let's get a cab and head off to the reception. I'm ready for a beer." Despite the usual sense of safety I feel when Emily's close I still feel a little on edge and my eyes keep flicking around the crowds of other guests "everything ok darling?"

I nod and look up at her "yeah, I just... feel like someone's staring at me? Is that weird?"

Emily just shrugs and presses her lips to my temple "not when you look as good as you do, no." I watch her look around and her face falls slightly "but Charlotte is staring at us..." She nods with her head in the direction of a short brunette who has her eyes locked on my face, when our eyes meet my skin prickles with unease. Emily just squeezes my waist, commanding my attention, I manage to draw my attention from her ex and look up into the eyes I adore "don't worry about her, remember I'm with you. Like I should be" her fingers from her free hand trail softly across my jaw and she pecks me lightly on the lips "now come on, I need a drink."

***

On the dancefloor couples move around us, I'm wrapped up in Emily's arms, her cheek resting against mine as we dance slowly to the music playing throughout the room. "You know," I mumble as we sway together, our bodies pressed so closely there isn't an inch of space between us "the last time we danced together, it was so special, but it was so sad at the same time." Emily's arms tighten around me and her lips touch my cheek.

She pulls her face away to look at me, her lips curling up into a gentle smile "I know, but it's different now. I don't feel guilty for not wanting to leave you, I can let myself love you the way I want to."

"And how is that?"

She smirks and kisses me gently "asides from the obvious? Falling asleep and waking up next to you every day, sharing the little moments that mean the most. Calling you first when something good happens or knowing that when something shit goes down that I'll see you at the end of the day and you'll sit and talk it through with me until you're happy my heads in a good space." I feel my insides turn to goo at her words, I love it when I see this side of her. "Plus, the sex is well above average too so that's also a bonus!" She laughs when I slap her arm, but she resolves to pull me close to her and kisses me firmly on the mouth.

"You're such an ass sometimes!" I complain, not at all mad, but I can't let her see that.

"Would you want me any other way?"

I quirk and eyebrow an shake my head "definitely not."

As the song comes to an end and changes into something more up-tempo, Emily grasps my hand in hers and leads me off the dancefloor "let's have another drink and then we can go. I want to get you out of that dress" at that I practically drag her in the direction of the bar, a woman on a mission, it's not until I see a pair of blue eyes that I stop.

In front of me is Charlotte, looking at me in what can only be recognised as boredom before her eyes move over to Emily and her expression softens. I want to slap that look off of her pretentious face but I don't. Instead I move so my back is flush against Emily's front and feel my insides warm when she wraps her arms around my midriff.

Charlotte's eyes move between Emily and I in an amusing, confused sort of way before she finally decides to speak "Emily, darling. How are you?" I stiffen slightly at the endearment but Emily simply strokes my stomach with her thumb and I relax slightly. How is it she has such a calming influence over me?

"Charlotte, I'm good thanks. You remember Kaitlyn?" Charlotte looks at me and purses her lips.

"No, can't say I recall you. My apologies." I shake my head and smile as warmly as I can.

"No problem, we only met once and it was a while ago." I muster, as polite as I can bear.

Silence falls over the three of us, I begin to worry my bottom lip with my teeth, it's difficult for me not being able to read Emily's face. I don't know what she's thinking, how she's feeling. The only comfort I have is the warmth of her body close to me, the soothing rhythm of her thumb repeating the same path over the smooth material of my dress "Emily, do you think we could talk. Alone for a moment?" Again, Charlotte looks between the two of us but ignores my presence.

"No, anything you have to say you can say in front of Kait." Emily's tone is cool and demure, I recognise it to the one she so often used to acknowledge me in the early days of our friendship. Before there was any friendship.

Making a split second decision I step out of Emily's embrace and rest a hand on her shoulder "no, go ahead and talk. I'll go get us some drinks, another beer baby, yes?" Her green eyes lock on my dark brown ones and she holds my gaze, in that one look I'm trying to tell her I trust her. That I love her, I just hope she gets that before I turn and walk away from the two of them.

I need to keep repeating to myself that she loves me, that she wants to be with me whilst I wait at the bar to get served. I finally order another beer and a glass of wine and lean against the cool oak bar, my eyes scanning the room. Chills course through me, despite the warm air circulating the room. "Everything ok Kaitlyn?" Marks voice makes me jump, clutching my chest with a hand I give him a small smile and nod.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's been a beautiful day. You must be very proud?" I ask, trying to move the topic away from me.

He smiles, a mirror image of the one I've seen so many times on Emily's lips "yes, I hear you had quite the run in with Emily's mother?"

I roll my eyes at that and he laughs loudly, gesturing for the bartender whilst I take a drink of my wine "you could say that, she left abruptly. Her parting words were something along the lines of 'be happy but you don't have my blessing' from the way she was talking I'm not sure if her biggest problem is the fact I'm American or if it's because I'm a woman?" I laugh with Mark as he stirs the scotch in his glass slightly before taking a sip.

"Knowing Liz, it's probably both. Where is my darling daughter anyway?" He looks around as if expecting her to somehow miraculously appear now that he's realised she isn't around.

Taking another mouthful of wine for some liquid courage, I ignore the nausea in my stomach and manage the most genuine smile I can "we ran into Charlotte, she wanted to talk to Emily. I insisted they do it alone, so here I am." I hold my hands out and watch as his eyes narrow slightly, with a shake of his head he takes another mouthful of the amber liquor in his glass.

"She's a nasty piece of work that one. I never liked her." This takes me by surprise and it must read clearly on my face as he smirks and continues "the way she controlled Emily, led her on for more than ten years. Ten years of my daughter's life was controlled by that girl. She lost the spark she once had the year she went out to the States, it wasn't until she came home for Christmas her last year in New York that I actually saw it return."

I look at him bewildered for a moment, wondering what on earth it is he's talking about. And then it hits me, the heart to heart we had in the coffee shop that evening, the charge between us. Signalling the change in our relationship, the seemingly innocent kiss on the cheek and the constant messaging during winter break that year. "I remember that year, I trust Emily." And I mean it, I do trust her "if those two needed to talk, then I'm ok with giving them the space they might need" I think.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds