• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

Home

Mark nods and empties his glass, motioning for the bartender again he orders us both a drink. My backs turned to the rest of the room when I feel a hand on my shoulder, without looking to see who it is I reach up and link my fingers through hers "everything ok?" I ask, still not turning around.

Emily tugs on my shoulder giving me no choice but to look at her "I'm so..." I press a finger to her lips firmly and shake my head, seeing in her eyes the frustration she's feeling in this moment.

"Don't, do you want to go?" I ask quietly, moving my fingers from her perfect lips to the back of her neck. Forgetting about her father behind me and everyone else in the room as I pull her mouth to mine and meet her lips in a tender embrace. When she finally pulls away and looks at me there's a determined look in her eye, her jaw is set in a tight line, but she nods.

I stand back whilst she says goodbye to her family and friends but we leave together hand in hand and jump straight into the back of a waiting cab. The ride home is quiet, I keep catching her looking at me with a strange expression painted across her face but I don't question her. Despite her silence, I don't feel worried or nervous, the way her hand is in mine and holding on tightly puts an end to any doubts the more paranoid part of me would have to rest. Instead I find a soothing calm from her touch and lean my head against her shoulder, letting my eyes close.

"Kaitlyn, baby we're home" Emily's lips are pressed against my ear, the soft rumble of the cabs engine as it sits idle outside of the house. I blink a few times as I gather my bearings but allow Emily to help me out of the car and up and into the house.

We dress for bed in the same quiet we sat in in the back of the cab earlier, any sexual anticipation burning between us earlier in the evening had dissipated. But I don't care, I just want to feel her close to me tonight.

We lie in bed side by side, our faces just inches apart. Emily's hands are running up and down my sides slowly "do you want to talk about it?" I whisper.

Her hand stills for a moment before resuming its tender ministration against my ribs "yes and no. I'm struggling to see why I spent ten years of my life with that person." I can make out the frown on her beautiful face through the darkness and lift my hand to smooth the crease between her brows.

"I'm sure I've told you before that if you keep frowning you'll get wrinkles, and you're too pretty for that." Emily laughs dryly before pulling me closer to her, bringing my body against hers "what happened baby?"

"Ugh, what do you think? She went on this whole tangent about how she had been an idiot to throw so many years away, that she'd spoken to mum and she'd told her about meeting you and how mum thinks she's better for me." Emily tenses next to me as I try and ignore the pounding in my ears "when I told her that I wasn't interested. That I was happy with the person I should've been with five years ago and do you want to know what her response to that was?" I nod, not trusting my voice at this point "she said that when she came out to America that week, she actually came out to break up with me after graduation. She said that when she saw our little exchange at the coffee shop she could see something had happened and that's when she decided to tell me she was moving out. Then she saw us dancing, saw how close we were and that cemented it for her. It wasn't the fact that she wanted me to commit to our relationship, she just didn't want anyone else to have me. She took five years away from us." I let my breath out in a long sigh and shake my head slightly trying to clear the fog away. "Kait, can I ask you something... and I need you to be honest."

"Anything" I respond without much thought, because I know I'd tell her anything she wanted to hear.

"Where do you think we'd be now if we'd gotten together back then?" She whispers this at me through the darkness and for once, instead of just answering impulsively, I take a moment to consider my answer. To give her the honesty I told her she'd get.

Where would we be if we hadn't lost the last five years due to someone's pettiness, I close my eyes and let the image wash over me; Sitting in the living room of our shared house, Emily, still in her residency, comes home after a long shift and sits with me as we open and share a bottle of wine. I'd order us take out as we watched some nonsense on tv, discussing our day. I'd try and keep up with what she's saying but I'd be too mesmerised by the movement of her lips to really understand what it is she's saying.

We'd eat dinner together and go to bed together, make love and fall asleep wrapped up together. Normal day to day things, except, she wouldn't be my girlfriend, she'd be my wife.

When I open my eyes I see Emily watching me closely, I rest a hand against her cheek and run my nose along the length of hers "I think, we'd be living together and probably married. I'd want that because I want a life with you."

"I was hoping you'd say that because I've been thinking, when we get back to New York. How would you feel if all of our things were in the same space, you know one we'd share together, instead of paying rent on two shoe box apartments?"

"Emily Forester are you asking me to move in with you?" I quip, my heart beating rapidly.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking."

"Then we'd better start looking for a bigger apartment I guess." Emily pushes me back against the bed, my thighs part easily for her and she holds her weight above me with her elbows pressed against the bed.

"I love you" she whispers before pushing her lips to mine eagerly "it's always been you."

Chapter nine: Home

Learning to share a space with Emily is possibly one of the easiest adjustments I've ever had to make. Learning all her nuances and habits has been interesting; like the way she takes her shoes and socks off the minute she gets in because she hates wearing them. Or how she'll lock herself in the bathroom the minute she gets home if she's had a rough day at work, those days are the hardest, coaxing her out or sitting on the cold floor tiles with her until she's ready to talk about it. There was one evening where I found her standing in the shower fully dressed under the water, she'd been in there so long the water had run cold. That night was one of the hardest, for both of us, seeing her so beat up and withdrawn about something broke my heart. But for the most part it's been more than I could ever imagine.

In the last year of being together we've had our share of arguments, I swear that woman gets more stubborn as she gets older. But the fights just equate to make up sex and that really is the best.

"So, what you're saying Emily is that you're cancelling our date tonight. Even though it's our anniversary?" I ask, feeling resigned as I sit at my small desk in my make shift office at work. Cell phone to my ear whilst my free hand rubs circles on my temple.

"Not by choice darling, I got chased down by one of the hospitals administrators and I have six months of charting to do. Apparently none of them have my signature and they all need signing before tomorrow." She sighs, clearly exasperated, I know it isn't her fault but I can't deny that I'm disappointed. We've had this planned for about two months.

I take a calming breath and pull out my work planner "we'll have to reschedule then I guess. What time do you think you'll be home tonight?" Silence, that's never a good sign. I wait patiently for a moment before repeating myself "just tell me Emily."

"Honestly? I'm probably going to be here all night so I won't be home till tomorrow." I can hear the tension in her voice, as much I love her, I hate sharing her with her job sometimes and she knows this. "I really am sorry baby. I have the whole weekend off though so we'll do something then, I promise."

"Yeah, sure. I'll call you later." I know I sound distant, I can hear the frustration in my own voice.

"Ok. I love you?" The way she says that is like she's asking a question rather than telling me, gauging my reaction and I hate that she feels she has to do that.

"I love you. I'll call later I promise." Emily disconnects the call at that and I release an audible groan and lean forward until my forehead hits the solid wood of my desk.

"Trouble in paradise?" The sound of Gregory's voice startles me, but not enough to make me want to lift my head away from the wood surface and out of this funk I feel myself falling into. I hear the soft footsteps of my boss as he walks towards me and pulls out one of the chairs I have at the opposite side of my desk. "What's wrong Kaitlyn?" His voice is soft and I feel safe enough to lift my head slightly to set him with a pitiful stare.

"Emily has to work tonight." Sitting back I set my hands in my lap and watch as Gregory works out what that means.

"Oh, isn't today you're anniversary?"

"Yep. But instead she's going to be at the hospital." I explain, annoyance clear in my voice.

Gregory pushes his wire rimmed glasses to the top of his head and crosses his legs "oh dear, she stuck in surgery or something?" This isn't the first time Emily's job has interfered with our plans, and usually Gregory's one of the first people I vent to when I get phone calls like the one I've just received.

Rolling my eyes I fidget with some of the papers on my desk and shake my head "if only it was that interesting, she's got charts to sign or something." I watch as Gregory processes that information and frowns a little.

"So what's stopping you from taking your sweet little ass down there and I don't know, surprising her?"

"Well, I don't know. I've never done that before, what if she doesn't want me there?"

"Pfft, she's probably more annoyed about missing tonight than you are. Take her some food and I don't know be with her?" I look at him thoughtfully, my teeth begin chewing at the corner of my bottom lip "look, it's your choice to make at the end of the day, but you're doing neither of you any good by sitting here sulking." With those parting words my demure boss brushes down his pants before standing and leaving me alone again. Picking up a pencil I tap it against the desk, he's makes a good point. What is stopping me from just going to the hospital and seeing her? Would she want to see me whilst she was at work? It's something I've never done before, I've never had a reason to. But, a year after we first bumped into each other in the Emergency Room, it almost seems fitting.

Mind made up I check my watch, our table was booked for seven and it's a little after five now. I make a mental plan and quickly gather my belongings before I can lose face and make my way out of the theatre.

***

"No, I don't have an appointment. I just need to see her for five minutes, can you tell me where I can find her?" I ask the receptionist for what feels like the twentieth time.

"I'm sorry, but without an appointment I can't allow you through." The receptionists tone is clipped as her eyes take in my frazzled appearance, I roll my eyes and am about to pull out my cell phone when a familiar voice sounds from behind me.

"Kaitlyn, what are you doing here?" I turn to see Emily walking across the lobby, I forgot how good she looks in scrubs. The pale grey material hangs loosely over her body, but with her white coat and stethoscope hanging around her neck she looks every bit like something from my dirtiest fantasies. I clear my throat and step forward to kiss her cheek, the nerves thick in my stomach.

Why am I so nervous? Emily looks confused as I stand before her, take out bag in hand and a small smile on my lips "well, I er, I figured since you're not in surgery and said you're going to be signing charts all night. You'd need to eat? And since you couldn't make it to dinner I figured..." I trail off, my eyes fixed on the floor, too scared to look at her and face the rejection I know is coming.

I feel Emily's fingers curl under my chin as she forces my eyes up to meet hers "so you figured you bring dinner to me?" I nod and watch as she smiles brightly at me and takes my hand "that's brilliant. Come on" I follow her dutifully as she leads me through the winding corridors of the hospital to one of the elevators. Pressing the call button, we stand side by side whilst we wait. I'm disappointed to see it's almost full when it opens, but this doesn't deter Emily, she pulls me in by the hand guiding me towards the back where she situates me in front of her whilst she holds me by the hips.

I gasp when I feel her wayward fingers travel underneath my shirt, tracing the sensitive skin just above the waistband of my jeans setting my skin on fire. Emily's nose is buried in my hair, her breasts press against my back and even though I can't see her face, I know she's smiling. Tucked away in the corner of the crowded lift, it feels as though there's a static charged bubble surrounding us.

All to soon the lift stops at our floor and Emily's fingers shift from that soft patch of skin to the small of my back as she guides me out and back through another set of corridors until she brings me to a stop in front of a door "it's nothing special, but it's the only place in this bloody hospital that you can get anything done" she explains as she fumbles with the door handle before opening it and showing me into a dim room with a set of bunk beds and an untidy and cluttered desk.

Emily moves quickly and begins pushing paperwork around the desk, organising them into piles. The disorganisation makes me smile a little, it's so unlike the neat freak I live with that I quirk an eyebrow and nod at the desk "so, it appears you're actually a little messy?" Emily laughs and rubs the back of her neck, all the while looking at me with a sheepish smile.

"Something like that, sit. What did you bring me?" She eyes the bag greedily as I sit at the spare seat at the desk and begin emptying it. Containers fill the desk along with plastic cutlery and two bottles of beer.

"Well, I went to La Scala and told them we weren't going to be needing our reservation" Emily's sad look stops my words and I roll my eyes at her guilt ridden expression, leaning forward I kiss her nose and shake my head "don't look at me like that, it's fine I get it. Anyway, I ordered some take out. All your favourite dishes. I figured we could eat and then I could help you get through some of these so you may have a chance to actually come home for a few hours."

Emily's smile makes my heart flutter, even now I don't think I'll ever get used to her smiling for me like that. It never fails to turn me mushy on the inside, she takes my hand and brings it to her lips, placing soft kisses on the back of each of my fingers before kissing me firmly on the back of my hand. "You," she pauses to kiss my wrist "are the most wonderful," another pause as her lips press against the top of my arm "thoughtful," her lips ghost across my shoulder and I shiver under the caress "and kind woman I've ever met" her lips are on my cheek and make slow moves until they find their way to my waiting my mouth where she kisses me slowly, stoking the slow burning fire that's building in my gut.

It takes every inch of willpower I possess not to push her onto one of the beds behind us and show her just how much I love her, instead I return her kiss for a moment before pulling away and setting her with a smile of my own "shall we eat?"

***

"I still can't believe you can forge my signature" she says as we walk through the door of our shared apartment "I mean I can, but you do it so well!" I laugh at this and shrug my coat off before hanging it up in the closet and moving to the kitchen where Emily's already opening us each a beer.

Leaning against the doorway I watch her move around the kitchen with the same easy grace I've always admired, she pauses to pull her sneakers and socks off, throwing the socks into the hamper kept by the washer before turning around and spotting me watching her "like what you see?" She asks with a wink, I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"It's ok I guess" I walk closer so I can wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle her neck "much better up close" I finish before nipping at her ear. Emily's arms are soon around my own waist as she gazes down at me lovingly, her lips tugged up into a small smile "what are you smiling at?" I murmur, tightening my grip on her.

Her hands raise up to my face, pushing away stray hairs before the backs of her fingers trail down my cheeks "you, us. One year together, I never thought it would happen. Thankfully, you're inability to avoid knocking people on their arses..."

"I was the one being knocked down that time" I argue feebly causing Emily to laugh loudly at me, kissing my nose as she shakes her head.

"Details, I'm glad it gave me the chance to make up for lost time." She waggles her eyebrows suggestively at me and I giggle "in more ways than one if you catch my drift" taking the hint I push her against the counter before melting my lips against hers. When I pull away her eyes are burning down into mine, lust filled and bright making my legs go weak.

"Em?" I ask quietly.

"Yes my love?"

"Take me to bed." Before the last word has even left my mouth she lifts me up into her arms and begins making her way towards our bedroom, pausing only to press her lips firmly against mine. I waited a long time for this, but it was worth every second. Because now, with her, I'm where I belong. I'm home.

Epilogue - Two years later

"Oh holy fuck" I moan out loud before looking down and seeing Emily's head buried between my legs, I'll never tire of seeing this sight. The love of my life bringing me pleasure in ways only she can. My entire body burns with arousal as I feel her tongue bury deep inside of me "there, shit, right there" reaching down and tangling my hand in her gorgeous blonde hair and holding her in place.

My hips grind relentless against Emily's tongue as I begin climbing up the glorious trail to orgasmic bliss, and I for one cannot wait to get there. When my climax hits me, every muscle in my body contracts, my hands tighten in her hair holding her in place. I want her to stop and keep going all at once as she continues lapping away at my sex voraciously until I can no longer take any more.

I force her mouth away from me and pull her lips to mine so I can kiss her hungrily, tasting myself on her as her tongue works its way into my mouth, dancing sensuously against mine until she pulls away and as always, leaves me wanting more. "You're going to be the death of me" I complain weakly as my head rests against her shoulder, my hair sticks to my face in sweaty tresses which she pushes away before pressing her lips to my forehead.

"What happened to all this talk about me keeping up with a younger woman?" I laugh feebly and turn my head to kiss her shoulder.

"That changed when I turned twenty six. I'm officially old." I complain again, more conviction in my voice forces a laugh from the woman next to me. My eyes roll before I turn over and prop myself up on my elbows and set her with a hard stare "don't laugh at me Emily, I'm not joking." Emily bites her lip and mocks an apologetic stare before pulling me down on top of her and kissing me fiercely.

"Three years Kait, can you believe it?" I snuggle into her chest and grin goofily at the thought of having been able to call Emily mine for the last three years.

"It's more believable now you don't have that stick permanently wedged up your ass yes." I giggle before turning my head up to look into her green eyes who are looking at me unamused "no, I can't believe it and I'm thankful for every day I get with you" my fingers trace the shape of the lips I've kissed a million times, memorising their shape and curves as she smiles down at me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds