Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 115

Mike summoned his magic, letting it crackle between his fingers as his body became one giant dynamo. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled and sent his magic down, striking the kraken with magic sex lightning over and over again. The kraken rumbled, its eyes an eerie shade of red as it thrust its body forward once again. A thick, rubbery appendage burst through the upper decks, similar to the tentacles clutching the ship but with a massive, bulbous head. The kraken let out a cry as it came, blowing gallons of semen across the ship as a giant crack appeared in the hull.

"C'mon, you fucker, do it. Do it!" Mike showered the kraken with magic as the ship slowly drifted through the portal. A current formed beneath the ship, pulling it back out of the portal. Looking over his shoulder, Mike saw Beth standing on the bow of a small vessel, the Rod of Osiris glowing bright in her hands. The ship was surrounded by merfolk who kept it steady as waves slammed into its sides.

The kraken continued thrusting its anatomy into the ship, caught fully in the throes of the pollen's influence. Between Beth's magical current and the kraken, the ship was now immobilized in the water. The portal shimmered and twisted, then started a slow pass across the ship, swallowing the kraken and its sex toy.

"No. No! NO!" Mike screamed, forcing his will out into the world. His magic transformed into a beautiful golden stream of electricity, flowing down from his fingers into the kraken. The beast shrieked and came again, the sound so loud that Abella dropped from the sky while clutching her head. There was the loud pop of a portal slamming shut, followed by a sudden rush of air, and then Mike and Abella were both underwater, sinking rapidly toward the depths below. The gargoyle released him, and Mike kicked his legs in an effort to swim to the surface.

Cool hands clamped onto his wrists, and a soft glow of light appeared between himself and Leilani. The princess smiled at him, then took his face in her hands and kissed him, breathing air into his lungs.

More merfolk appeared, their faces straining with effort as they held Abella by her arms and legs. They swam together as a group, dodging massive pieces of debris. When they eventually surfaced, Mike turned toward Francois' ship to see what had happened.

The portal had slammed shut, likely a result of the Captain's death. The closing portal had neatly bifurcated both the kraken and Francois' ship. The rubbery beast was already sinking beneath the waves as its guts spilled into the water. The ship spewed wood and magic into the sky, somehow expanding in size as it did so. The sky above rumbled, and the other boats in the water all became listless as the undead piloting them went still, the magic animating them now gone.

Mike and the others turned to look at Maui. The island was a smoldering mess, but he was relieved to see Di slowly climbing back to the peak of the volcano. He hoped the others were okay, too. Though they had been victorious, it had come at a heavy price and he was tired of paying it.

The world was about to become a very different place, for better or for worse. He looked over at Leilani, who nodded grimly, then turned his attention to Abella, whose eyes were barely above the water.

"Need a lift?" Beth leaned over the edge of a nearby ship. She used the Rod to help get Abella onboard, and when Mike and Leilani joined her, the ship sailed smoothly around the debris as it headed back to the island.

"So what comes next?" asked Leilani, her gaze on the bay.

"I'm not sure," said Mike. "I never really thought about it past here." The last forty-eight hours had been a whirlwind, and he was still trying to come to terms with everything. "What about for you and your people?"

Leilani shrugged. "I don't know," she admitted. "It's going to be difficult to hide our part in things here."

Beth, who stood at the bow of the ship, looked over her shoulders with a grin. "You're still in charge of your people, right? Until sundown, if I remember correctly."

"I am. Why?" Leilani tilted her head to one side.

Beth started laughing, but said nothing else. She made a quick detour to pick up Lily, who was busy trying to rescue what was left of a body pillow from the ocean, and then they all headed back to shore together. In the distance, the USS Arizona turned about, ready to return to her place of rest.

🚢🚢🚢

Lou Conter, the last remaining survivor of the attack on the USS Arizona, passed away on April 1st of 2024 at the age of 102 shortly after this chapter's rough draft was written. May the crew of the USS Arizona finally rest in peace.

Thank you for reading! Make sure you leave some stars, tell all your friends, then get a healthy snack and do something nice for yourself. You've earned it.

~Annabelle Hawthorne out!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds