Hunter Hunted Ch. 02

"Shhh," he whispered to her, stroking her hair and gently caressing her cheek. Tigerlilly licked his hand gently and nuzzled him, tears leaking from her blue eyes. Tom fumbled with the lock, picking up a crowbar and jamming it into the gap between the door hinges and giving a great heave, busting the metal frame.

Tigerlilly dashed out and leapt into his arms, nibbling his neck and wrapping her arms around him, her naked belly and breasts rubbing against his chest. Tom held her close but gently placed a hand between her breasts to stop her as her hands began to claw at his crotch, tugging on his belt.

"No no, Tigerlilly, not now," he said quietly. "We have to leave. I have friends waiting for us, they're going to take us away from here, far away." Tigerlilly gave him a questioning look, and he wondered if she realized that meant leaving the jungle - her home - behind for good.

"Do you want to leave with me? I have to go, but I don't want to leave you here...I love you, Tigerlilly," Tom said quietly. "If we go...we won't come back." She stared at him, and Tom wondered horribly if she would choose to stay with the other girls. Instead, Tigerlilly pushed him backwards until he was sitting with his back to the temple wall. She walked forwards and sat in his lap, her naked groin against his, her breasts inches from his face. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy, and her nipples were rock hard.

"Do you want to come with me, or do you want to stay?" he asked her. Tigerlilly reached up and gently placed her hands on his shoulders, digging her claws in just a little bit, but nothing like what she had done before. Staring into his eyes, she inched closer, and closer, until their noses were almost touching. Looking down at him, Tigerlilly tilted her head to one side, and with a cautious, gentle motion, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

It wasn't quite a kiss, she was just touching his mouth with hers, but Tom gently leaned into it and kissed her, feeling her lips move and change to match his. Tom held the kiss for a little bit longer, then Tigerlilly pulled away, looking at him with that same slightly blank expression.

Taking the initiative, Tom gently slid his hands up her naked sides, then around her and across the short orange coat on her back, pulling her pink girlish parts closer to press against him. He felt her claws dig in, a sign that she was nervous perhaps, so he leaned forward and kissed her again, feeling her mouth open slightly. He was hesitant about her teeth, but felt her kiss him back before he pulled away this time, not wanting to overload her. Then he had a mischievous idea, and licked her cheek playfully. Tigerlilly grinned and nuzzled under his chin, giving him a hard on as she started grinding her hot, naked folds against his groin, rubbing herself lightly.

"I love you," he said again, "but you're just insatiable sometimes." Tom smiled as he said it though, sliding his hand down her back. She was still a little tense but his acknowledgement of her attempts at kissing made her feel more comfortable with the touching, which was still a bit foreign to her. Tom's hand gently flowed down to caress her ass, feeling her perfectly soft, fleshy cheeks as she ground against him. Gently easing her back, Tom reached down between them and stroked her belly just above her groin, feeling her tense slightly but purr with enjoyment.

"Something to experiment with perhaps," he said to her, his hand drifting lower down. Tigerlilly didn't stop him, so he turned his hand with his palm facing her and his fingers pointing down and slid his hand below her waistline, his hand coming into contact with her pussy. He paused, his fingertips brushing the space between her folds and asshole and his palms rubbing just below her clit, feeling her hot wetness soak his hand as she wriggled and hummed. He moved his hand up a little, brushing her clit, and then back down again, feeling her shake with pleasure. He did it again, this time pushing against her as he moved, making her squirm in his lap.

Tom paused, knowing he had to leave soon, but tilted Tigerlilly's head up and looked her in the eye. He held his finger to her lips gently.

"Shhh..." he whispered. Tigerlilly clamped her mouth shut and Tom slid his hand back around behind her, pulling her forward so that her upper chest rested against his and her chin leaned on his shoulder. Holding her close, Tom quickly but gently slid his hand up and down against her, rubbing her pussy and clit. Tigerlilly instantly began shaking and squirming against him, but she dug her claws in and pressed her boobs against his body, tilting her hips so she could push against his hand.

Tom continued to rub her folds, feeling heat and wetness coating his fingers as he worked her. In no time at all Tigerlilly bit down on his shoulder and her entire body shook violently, her pussy spraying a wet blast of juices all over Tom's lap and palm as he clamped his hand to her folds, pushing hard against her. He could feel her clenching with each pulse, a faint pant escaping her mouth as she came. After another minute or so she started to calm down, her pussy shivering only a little as she eased her claws out of his shoulders.

Tigerlilly licked Tom's face all over and he knew he had done well for her. He gave her forehead a kiss and stood up, helping the wobbly-legged girl to her feet. But even as he picked up his rifle and turned to go, Tigerlilly was getting control of herself, standing proudly at his heels with a new strength and determination that he didn't think she showed in the cage.

"Ready?" he asked her. Tigerlilly licked his crotch, where his rock solid hard on was just visible. She wanted to get out, if for no other reason than to fuck him senseless.

"Let's go then."

Tom made his way back to the hole near the entrance to the shed. As he directed Tigerlilly to crawl through the hole, the door to the building clanked, and Tom raised his weapon as it swung open. Captain Lewis stood on the other side, his hand still on the door handle, a surprised expression on his face.

"You -!"

Tom smashed Lewis in the face with the butt of his rifle, knocking him down on his back. He dashed forward to lift the dazed man to his feet, pressing the barrel of his assault rifle up under the captain's chin.

"Make a noise and I blow the top of your head off," Tom hissed, his arm wrapped around Lewis's throat.

"Get your hands off me you fucking shitbag!" he choked out, blood pouring from his nose.

"Not gonna happen," Tom growled, pushing him forward as Tigerlilly bared her teeth at his heels.

"You think you're better than us? You think you're so fucking righteous, trying to man up and fuck us over? You won't make it out if here alive, none of you dumb fucks will!" Tom lifted his rifle and beat Lewis over the head with it, but even as he moved back towards the rear doorway, the entrance to the shed burst open and armed guards rushed in, followed by more from the side entrance. They all aimed their weapons at Tom and Tigerlilly

"Drop it!" one of them yelled. Tom did so, motioning for Tigerlilly to stand down as well. They were caught.

-

Commander Grant's elite guards marched Tom and Tigerlilly out into the compound, where almost everyone in the base was present, some with weapons, others without. Those that stood armed were facing the same way as Commander Grant, and had their weapons aimed at those who didn't, indicating a clear line between the two groups. Tom watched as Ox, Niner, Parker and Shrike were singled out from the unarmed, the rest of the resisting men stepping back with their hands on their heads. Tom was kicked from behind, falling to the ground beside Tigerlilly as an enraged Lewis stormed past him and stood with Grant, Tom's assault rifle and pistol in his arms.

As Tom looked around, he couldn't help but notice at least half of Grant's men were wearing a full complement of body armour, including goggles and helmets; all the better to defend against the girls and their vicious claws. A fair number of his men had known about the girls, then. Those that weren't as heavily armoured had still clearly chosen their loyalty though, and all of Grant's men were armed with UMP45 submachine guns and outnumbered the resisting soldiers by a great deal. It appeared Tom had been working with a great many borderline brutes just waiting for a good - and inherently terrible - reason to turn. It upset him how many familiar faces he couldn't see among his allies.

"Parker," called Grant. "I ask that you come back now...you have done nothing to deserve punishment. I realize you were deceived about these animals," he said quietly, "and I'm sorry. But if it was a test, you passed. You acted as a mercenary should: you showed independence, bravery, leadership. It's about time, son," he finished, holding out his hand. Parker, who was sporting a bruised eye and a nasty cut on his forehead, lowered his arms and walked slowly over to Grant, standing amongst the guards looking like his soul had been destroyed. Then Grant turned to Tom.

"I tried to reason with you," Grant said to him coldly. "I tried to explain, I wanted to work with you, Murdoch. You are still my best soldier," he said, earning a disappointed glance from Captain Lewis behind him. "We can still work together, you and I - these girls will make us enough to only take the jobs we want. Think of it: millionaires, willing to pay top dollar for a new breed of sex-obsessed pussy, protective enough to be a bodyguard, kinky and exotic enough to meet any possible criteria, no matter what the buyer likes. It's completely unheard of," he said excitedly, "and it will make us for life." He reached out to Tom, almost pleading but not willing to go that extra step. Tom stepped back.

"These girls don't work that way," he said. Grant lowered his hand. "And they will never be what you want them to be." Tigerlilly licked his hand lovingly, her faith in him confirmed. Grant looked down at the ground in thought, then turned to Lewis.

"Captain Lewis...make an example of these four, and then take the others into custody," he said, turning on the spot and walking towards the facility with several of his men forming an armed escort. Lewis slung Tom's rifle across his back, threw his P99 to the ground and motioned to Parker, who reluctantly moved forward and grabbed Niner. Niner struggled, forcing Parker to grasp hold of his chest plate, grappling with him for a moment before dragging him forward in front of Lewis. Lewis looked down his nose at Parker.

"Was it really that hard, private?" sneered Lewis, turning to Niner as Parker stood a few feet behind him. Niner's gaze had followed Parker, but now he turned to glare at the captain, unafraid of the man's macho attitude.

"We won't let you enslave these innocent creatures," he declared.

"Defiant to the end." Lewis smirked, then punched Niner in the side of his unprotected ribs with an armoured glove and pushed him to his knees. "Too bad...we'll be millionaires, you'll be dead, and the world will be better off without you!" Lewis drew his own pistol and jammed it hard against Niner's head, glaring menacingly.

"Any OTHER last words, you arrogant, smug cunt?" he spat. Niner looked up at him calmly, then over Lewis's shoulder at Parker and back to Lewis, his hands loose by his sides.

"Fire in the hole?" he said, as Parker jammed his thumb down on Niner's stolen detonator.

The blast knocked Tom onto his back as the armoury exploded, light and noise drowning out everything else for a brief moment. The fireball shot high into the sky as ordnance ignited, burning fiercely behind them all. As he rose from his position he saw Niner standing over a bleeding, unconscious Lewis and shaking his knuckles, the captain's pistol clutched in his other hand. Meanwhile Parker had smashed the nearest elite in the face and now yanked the submachine gun from his hands, spraying a burst of fire horizontally that cut four or five of the other elites in half before the magazine went dry. Then all hell broke loose.

Tom leaped forward and grasped hold of his own pistol and a dropped submachine gun as automatic gunfire ripped up the dirt he was kneeling in. He fired back randomly at the elites, saw one go down, and dived for cover behind a stack of crates as Ox joined him. Shrike, Parker and two other men dived behind an armoured car as the rest of the resistance scattered, grabbing their assault rifles and returning fire. Niner and the all of the girls bolted up into the back of an APC while bullets struck the ground all around them.

In less than ten seconds the scene had devolved into a mad firefight the likes of which usually took place between an entire army and Sylvester Stallone. Over the sound of Ox's heavy DMR round cracking next to him Tom heard the whine of an engine and risked a look over at the Thunderbird. He could see Cussler firing his 1911 pistol from the cockpit as the huge six-bladed rotors started spinning up slowly, but more of Grant's men were advancing towards him. Tom spied the Commander in the middle, seeking shelter as Cussler's .45 rounds knocked the elite next to him backwards and out of the fight. Some of the elites had dropped into the low zig-zagging trench that surrounded the helicopter pad, their heads well below Tom's line of fire, and even as Cussler fired down into the pit more were lining up ready to jump in and rush the cockpit as a group.

"Cussler's in trouble!" he called to Ox. Ox spun around and sighted up on the elites nearest to the big helicopter and the trench. With a boom of thunder one of their heads vanished and the other's chest exploded, sending the rest of them firmly behind cover and away from both the trench and the pad. Grant pointed and yelled in their direction and Tom and Ox ducked quickly as rifle fire from another angle threatened to cut them down. Tom opened up on them with his UMP, but stuck in the middle of nowhere as they were it was a losing battle.

"Couldn't have picked a better time to go rogue," he yelled to Ox, squeezing off a burst at two elites trying to move to another position. One of them went down but the other escaped with glances to his heavy armour.

"I thought you'd be glad! You're the one who always complained about the coffee rations, like you were trying to form a bloody union or something!" Ox retorted, as his under-barrel mounted submachine gun buzzed at a group of elites clustered beside a jeep. The tyres burst and men fell to the ground in a hail of bullets. The high capacity helical magazine finally ran dry and Ox ducked down as return fire chewed away at their cover, quickly reloading.

"I got the idea from you forming your own union over the food," Tom yelled, quickly drawing his pistol and firing as his submachine gun jammed. His target fell and he reached down to clear the UMP's chamber, firing full auto again at an elite running across the courtyard for cover. It was only a matter of time until they managed to get a third angle on the stack of crates Ox and Tom hid behind, then they would have nowhere to hide.

Tom dropped an empty magazine and reloaded, half trying to save his shots and half spraying in Grant's direction every chance he got, full of hatred. He watched rounds clatter against the Thunderbird's bay door and Cussler fired his pistol in return, then raised a carbine rifle and opened up on Grant's position. Cussler was keeping them back, but with most of the resistance pinned down several metres behind the helicopter pad and Tom's position, the elites were slowly inching forward, once more getting close to the protection of the trench. Cussler was only one man and had to be running low on ammo; he wouldn't be able to take them all at once. Tom couldn't see Parker, Shrike or the girls from this position, and he began to fear for Tigerlilly's life.

"Almost out of ammo," called Ox, jamming a giant magazine into the DMR and loosing more sniper rounds. Tom joined him in pinning down the elites he could see from his position and prayed for a miracle. Rounds hit near them and one of them smacked into Ox's armour, knocking him down. The large man swore and leaned up to fire back, only to get another round in the arm, this one punching through the soft joint in his uniform and drawing blood. Then a round hit Tom square in the chest, throwing him back as one more struck the top of his shoulder plating, cracking it in half. A third skinned his thigh just to the left of his armour, and even though it was only a flesh wound he dropped to the ground, knowing the accuracy of the elites was getting better. Tom fired blind, emptying half of his magazine in desperation as Ox fired his rifle one-handed, swapping to the submachine gun attachment as more troops emerged from cover and swarmed towards them.

Suddenly the courtyard was ablaze with fire and a deafening sound as heavy machine gun rounds cut through the crates nearest to their position, dead elites flying backwards with the force of the impact. Tom looked up and saw the .50 cal machine gun mounted to the APC hatch spitting lightning as Niner squeezed the trigger, returning fire pinging off the vehicle's heavy steel harmlessly. Shrike leaned out of the APC door and fired his assault rifle, motioning to Tom and Ox that they should run for it. The two men dashed out from behind cover and reached the relative safety of the APC, where Tigerlilly threw her arms around Tom. Shrike leaned down to be heard over the rattle of the .50 cal.

"The treads on the APC are busted, so we're gonna make a dash for the Thunderbird!" he yelled. "When Niner runs dry, the resistance will cover us, Parker will punch a hole in the wall behind it with a grenade, and the girls can escape there while we hold off the elites from the helipad!" Tom nodded and motioned for the girls to come down the ramp. They were a strange mix, but with some coaxing from Ruby, Evie and Tigerlilly they slowly huddled at the base of the APC. Tom leaned out and motioned to the resistance soldiers that they should lay down cover fire while Tom and the girls ran, then he and the others would cover the troops from the trench around the Thunderbird. The soldier watching him nodded, loading a fresh magazine and signalling the others. Shrike was watching Niner's ammo belt getting eaten up into the machine gun.

"Three...two...one...now!" yelled Shrike. The enormous gun fell silent and some of the elites stood up to survey the scene. All at once the resistance fighters opened fire, killing three men outright and keeping the others pinned down behind cover for fear of being torn apart. Tom, Ox, Shrike and Parker, who had a 40mm grenade launcher slung across his back, ran from behind the APC as Niner jumped from the hatch, the girls in the middle of them as they sprinted for the Thunderbird. Parker slid the gun from his back, sighted up on the wall past the tail rotor and fired, the explosion blowing out a large enough hole for the girls to escape. They all leapt down into the trench around the helipad and leaned over the top, submachine guns, assault rifles and pistols firing simultaneously on the remaining elites as the next group of resistance fighters dashed after them, some of them limping, others carrying wounded on their backs, all of them letting loose with bursts from the hip as they leapfrogged across to the shelter of the crates around the helipad. By the time the first group had made it to the safety of the helipad there were only a few enemy soldiers still returning fire. Tom couldn't see Grant among them.

"Alright," said Shrike to Cussler. "Scoot over action hero, I'm drivin'." He strapped into the cockpit as others manned the engineering controls. The rest of the resistance fighters formed up, some taking cover behind crates and in the trench, others climbing aboard the Thunderbird. Tom moved to help Tigerlilly into the helicopter bay, then motioned to Parker.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds