Hunter Hunted Ch. 02

"You and Niner take the machine gun nest in the far southwest corner of the trench," he yelled. "I'll take that cutout along the south stretch between the corners." He pointed to two resistance fighters. "You two hold the east facing stretch of trench until everyone else is across the courtyard and on board, wounded first." He dropped his empty machine gun and grabbed an assault rifle before he ran down the pit as Parker dashed across the surface to the far side, the other men dropping down to Tom's left around the corner.

The south facing trench ran at right angles from the corner of the east trench to the compound wall, ending in a square bunker Niner and Parker were occupying. Along the straight stretch a U shape had been cut facing south, jutting out away from the helicopter. As Tom reached the middle of the U shape and sighted up on a stack of crates near the burning armoury, a hellish scream rattled his mind and a body flew into the trench, knocking him down.

"I'll fucking kill you!" raged Lewis, brandishing his stun-bat. "You AND your bitch-kitty!" and he lunged at Tom wildly. Tom leaned back as the stun-bat swiped the air in front of his face, the electrodes crackling. He attempted to draw his pistol left handed but Lewis kicked his wrist, pinning it against the trench wall. He swung the bat again but Tom ducked and the tip of the bat smashed into the wall and broke. Tom threw a right punch at Lewis's head and lurched forward, tackling the larger man and pinning him against the opposing wall.

Lewis grunted, bringing his fist down on Tom's back and bringing his knee up, which scraped past Tom's face barely missing its mark. Tom disengaged from the grapple and threw a crippling round kick at Lewis's knee. The captain's leg briefly collapsed and Tom swung a left punch and a right hook at the man's face, but Lewis shrugged both hits off and aimed a shoulder charge at Tom for his trouble, followed by an uppercut to the chin and a spinning side kick to the ribs which sent him half-dazed back into the opposite trench wall.

Lewis seized his moment and leapt for Tom's dropped pistol, scooping it from the dirt and bringing it up. Tom immediately stepped in to Lewis's side and stopped him bringing the pistol around, grappling with his wrist and elbowing Lewis in the face. Lewis stumbled and Tom yanked his outstretched gun arm forward, swinging his left elbow and forearm up to smash it into Lewis's now straightened elbow, breaking the joint with a sickening crunch.

Lewis howled in pain as Tom twisted his wrist with one hand and yanked the pistol from his twitching fingers with the other, the firearm falling to the ground as Lewis drew a knife left handed and thrust at Tom's ribcage. Tom twisted but gasped in pain as the tip of the blade sliced along his right side, stepping back and holding a hand to the deep cut. Lewis swapped to a reverse grip on the knife and slashed at Tom's throat, missed, then swung it down overhead intending to drive it directly into the top of Tom's skull. Tom's arms came up and deflected the knife, moving to the side and going with the momentum of the strike while yanking the captain's arm out, pushing his left shoulder down and kneeing him in the face. Tom threw him back up against the wall of the trench and pulled down on Lewis's elbow, finally driving the knife, still clutched in his hand, straight into the deranged captain's stomach.

Lewis gasped, shocked at the turn of events, as the blade stuck to the hilt below his ribs. Tom glared into his eyes as he let go of the cold-blooded mercenary, watching him fall to his knees, then to the ground, landing face first in the dirt. Tom picked up his pistol and glanced out into the chaos that was the compound. Most of the elites were retreating under the combined firepower of Niner's second heavy machine gun barrage and Parker's grenade launcher, with various small arms fire coming from the east trench and across the courtyard. Tom took a few shots at an elite group dashing from cover and looked for another target. It seemed he had none left to shoot.

"Tom!" called a voice above him. Tom looked up to see Ox holding out his good hand, Little One slung across his back and a smile on his face, with Ruby at his heels. He took his hand and was pulled up out of the trench to the sight of the soldiers all waiting inside the cargo bay of the Thunderbird, the wild girls no where to be seen.

"Thanks," he yelled over the roar of the helicopter. "Now come on, we need to get you and Ruby settled." But Ox shook his head, smiling sadly.

"I don't think so, Tom," he said, reaching down to stroke the red haired girl's head. "I can't leave the girls to be caught by any surviving elites we missed. They need protection now. I'm staying here."

"Ox - Liam, you can't be serious," Tom spluttered, lost for words. "We have to go...you can bring Ruby with you, the world doesn't have to know what happened here..."

"No Tom, they will find out, they always find out, and I'm not sure the rest of the world will understand." Ox stared off into the jungle. "But the guerrillas we fought here, they might know. It might explain why they fought so fiercely to protect their land." He turned back to Tom. "I'm sorry, my old friend. But this is as far as we go. I'd appreciate some help clearing the compound of any stragglers." He held out his hand. So that was it then. Tom took it.

"We would have stayed with you," he said quietly. Ox smiled.

"One day, maybe. One day." They let go and parted ways, Tom climbing into the cargo bay of the enormous helicopter, Ox and Ruby turning to face the rest of the base camp. Tom watched him as they started to lift off, hovering a few metres above the ground as Shrike and Cussler scanned for elites. Shrike pointed down at the ground and leaned back to yell through the gap from the cockpit.

"Niner, I need a gunner, let's go!" Niner moved up and sat in the left side gunport, loading some rounds and spooling up the minigun. Shrike spun the chopper around and Niner let go with a burst of fire, spraying the ground as Tom watched Ox and Ruby move through the area. Parker nudged him.

"He'll be fine," he said over the noise. Tom nodded, not really worrying about Liam Oxley at all. He turned to Parker.

"So...finally got to do something beyond typing," he joked. Parker laughed back.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to like our new - " Parker lurched backwards, blood flying from his shoulder and hip as the ping of gunfire against the Thunderbird's belly alerted Tom to enemy activity. His rage boiled over as he saw Commander Grant standing on the rooftop of the office building, holding an automatic rifle in his hands. Tom drew his pistol and aimed when Shrike's voice screamed out and the helicopter jerked and started to spin violently.

"Aaahhh, aaaaahhhhhh!"

"Shrike's hit...RPG!!" The Thunderbird miraculously swerved out of the way of the streaking rocket propelled grenade, but the already out-of-control behemoth tipped almost sideways and Tom and two resistance fighters were thrown from the cargo bay. Tom saw Tigerlilly's outstretched hand reaching for him, fear all over her face, he saw solid metal sheeting flying up to meet him, and then he saw nothing.

-

Tom's vision was blurry. His hearing was muffled. He was on his back, somewhere hard and uncomfortable, and the smell of burning fuel and discharged ammunition was heavy in the air, along with the whump-whump-whump of helicopter blades and a faint alarm signal. Coming back around, Tom turned his head and saw a giant dent and scrape marks on the roof, not a foot away from him. He looked up and saw a matching set of scrapes on the front of the massive helicopter Thunderbird as it wobbled dangerously, beeping loudly and barely under control after nosediving and bouncing off of the rooftop. The cockpit window was shattered with bullet holes and red with blood on one side. He couldn't see Shrike in the cockpit, nor Niner at the controls of the left side minigun.

Tom turned his head again and saw his pistol, two other soldiers, and Commander Grant, standing on the rooftop. As he watched, the commander aimed his assault rifle and executed one of the soldiers as he tried to crawl to his feet. An elite came into view, fitting a second rocket propelled grenade into the launcher and kneeling down to take aim at the helicopter. Grant went to kick the second resistance soldier and saw Tom coming around, his pistol lying next to him. Grant walked calmly over to Tom and put his boot firmly down on Tom's hand, aiming down his rifle at him.

"I told you once already, Murdoch!" he yelled, the wind whipping his hair to one side. "I told you I would do anything!"

The crack of a rifle echoed through the air, but Tom was still alive. Commander Grant turned, confused and shocked, as the elite about to fire the RPG at the Thunderbird fell backwards, his head split in two by a large calibre round. Tom instantly rolled over, knocking Grant off his feet and pulling his hand free, snatching his fallen pistol. Tom spun on his back and kicked the assault rifle from Grant's hands before the older man lunged at Tom, grabbing for the P99 in his hands. Tom headbutted Grant in the face, hearing a satisfying crack as his nose broke, before he jammed the gun into his leg and pulled the trigger. The commander screamed as the bullet ripped through his thigh, flopping to the side in agony as he held his bleeding leg.

Tom stood up and holstered his gun, yanking Grant to his feet and dragging him over to the edge of the roof.

"There's only one thing you haven't done yet!" yelled Tom over the sound of the helicopter blades, looking Commander Grant - the man he had trusted all these years - right in the eye. "And that's learn how to tame these girls!" The traitor looked confused, then Tom turned him sideways and he gazed down over the edge of the rooftop, his eyes widening in fear.

The girls had come back, even more of them than the ones trapped in the base, and they were right below him. Red, white, brown, black and all manner of stripes and mixed colours adorned the girls as they snarled and bared their teeth up at the men, their human faces filled with fury. Tom leaned over, making sure Grant could hear him over the sound of the Thunderbird coming in close.

"Good luck, Sir!" He let him go.

The fall was short, but Commander Grant's screams as he was set upon by the hungry, furious hell cats lasted a long time. After years of doing dirty work Tom wasn't squeamish, but he still turned away after the girls stopped slashing skin and muscle and just ripped what was left of Grant's body in half. Even then, he was still screaming.

Tom grabbed the surviving resistance soldier under the arm and got him onto the chopper as it came in close, piloted by Cussler now, then turned and looked down into the base. Liam Oxley stood, his rifle Little One in one hand and Ruby by his side, his free arm raised in the air. Tom climbed into the cargo bay, Tigerlilly nuzzling him and licking his injured hand lovingly.

"I love you," he said to her, holding her tightly as he stared out the open door. Tom didn't move from that spot until the helicopter rose well above the treetops, where the compound - and his oldest friend - were out of sight.

-

In the small beige room of a safehouse, in a hot, dry place on the other side of the world, Tom Murdoch sat in a chair with a bottle of the local alcohol clutched in his bruised hand. The patch on his cheek had come off, revealing three deep scars that would never fully fade, not that he needed them to. He didn't need much anymore, except for one thing.

Tigerlilly twisted and turned on the small, soft bed that took up most of the space in the room, trying to figure out how she was supposed to stay on something so unstable. Of all the places they had slept in the past five days this was the closest to a normal life for Tom, but for her it was the most confronting. Still, perhaps as a sign of her ever changing ways, she seemed to be trying to accept her new life rather than remain difficult. Tom smiled as she finally gave up trying to determine the most solid section of mattress and just plonked down in the middle, curling up gently as her claws tugged on the material.

"Comfy?" Tom asked. Tigerlilly mewed quietly and he stood and approached the bed, drink in hand. Tigerlilly looked up at him and licked her lips, a familiar hungry look in her eyes. Tom was getting used to her insatiable appetite by now, and after a few proper meals he was well up to strength. He stood at the edge of the bed as Tigerlilly stretched her girly body, showing off her breasts and pussy as she flicked her tail around.

Tom's cock was straining against his pants as Tigerlilly crawled over to him and pulled on them with her clawed hands, inching them down his waist to expose his cock. The girl licked her lips again and slowly, being very careful as she always was about her teeth, she slid her mouth over the head of his cock, sucking him hard as she looked up at him. Tom closed his eyes and leaned back slightly, letting Tigerlilly take more of his cock down her throat as she sucked on him, her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. Her lips were wet and her mouth was warm, but most of all when he opened his eyes he found her eyes staring up at him, full of desire.

It had been a solid day and a half of travelling since they had done anything together and Tom knew he would cum quickly, but part of him didn't want her to stop just yet, so he said nothing. Tigerlilly's tongue flicked around the head of his cock as she gave him a good sucking, her lips moving back and forth and her blonde hair swishing as she sucked him, her head bobbing faster now as she got into it.

Tom was tempted to take her head in his hands and help her move faster, but he hadn't done that before and didn't want to give her too much new experience, but his hips began thrusting forwards as she sucked, the head of his cock lightly touching the back of her throat as she took him deeper into her mouth. Tigerlilly had gotten very good at blowjobs since her first try, and was eager to improve, taking as much of her Master's cock as she could handle in one go.

Tom shuddered with pleasure as he felt his release coming, and was unable to resist putting a hand on top of her head gently as she sucked him off, his fingers brushing the pointy orange feline ears sticking through her blonde hair. Tigerlilly's ears twitched slightly but other than that she barely noticed his grip as she began to sense her Master's sexual needs growing, his desire for her increasing with each thrust of his cock into her warm, wet mouth, so she sucked on him harder than she had before.

Tom looked deep into Tigerlilly's eyes as her lips slid all the way down his shaft, her claws digging into the bed and her ass in the air, and with a grunt his cum started to pump out of his cock. Tigerlilly locked her lips down on him as she felt her Master shiver with pleasure and at last she took a load in her mouth for the first time, her eyes bulging as she felt her Master's cum spurt onto her tongue. Tigerlilly mewed with her mouth full, swallowing the precious sweet seed of her Master's pleasure, feeling it coat her cheeks as his shaft pulsed between her soft lips.

When she had swallowed his load and there was no more entering her mouth Tigerlilly pulled back, flicking her tongue over him as she gave a low growl and reached up to pull him onto the bed. Tom lay on his back and felt Tigerlilly tug his pants all the way off and run her soft clawed hand over his cock, already getting hard again. Tom knew she wanted something in return and sure enough Tigerlilly stepped over his legs and positioned herself over him, her pink human pussy dripping wet. Tom reached up and slid his hand over her, rubbing her folds with his palm as his fingers entered her, making Tigerlilly even wetter. With no effort whatsoever she slid his head into her folds and slowly eased herself all the way down onto him.

Tom gasped at her unbelievable tightness. He was reasonably thick but every time he entered her she always felt as untouched as a virgin. The tigress gave a sigh of pure ecstasy as her bumcheeks came to rest in his lap, his full length throbbing inside her pussy.

"This is what you want, my Tigerlilly?" he asked her. He got no response, as Tigerlilly was already rocking back and forth to get herself off. Tom's hands slid up her sides to hold her hips, helping Tigerlilly bounce up and down his cock, her pussy clenching around him each time she slid down him. The girl was hungry for sex and desperate to feel her Master as deep inside her pussy as he had been in her mouth, so she bottomed out, grinding her hips against him, one of his hands dropping to rub her clit. Tigerlilly shivered and growled at his touch, feeling his gentle but strong fingers play with her body.

Tom's other hand slid up her body and felt the fur on her side, the silky soft light and dark orange running between his fingers. Her back was tight and muscular, and as his hand moved back down he felt the soft sexiness of her thighs and her ass, feeling bare skin once again before her tail flicked across his forearm. Her tail was by far one of the sexiest things about her, and it flicked around as she got closer and closer to cumming, her animalistic, raw sexual needs transforming her once more into the predator, her claws gently digging into his shoulders as she leaned over his body.

Tom had grown used to her claws, too, the way she tended to dig them into his flesh as she became more aroused. She never drew blood anymore, unless the sex turned even more wild and insane than normal, which sometimes did happen in the heat of the moment, especially if she had been horny for him for too long. Today, however, she just wanted to feel him again, so he gave her clit one last rub before holding her hips in his hands and thrusting up into her, his cock pushing deep inside her pussy. Tigerlilly roared with pleasure, pushing her hips down against him as he fucked her hard, her large, pink breasts rocking with their passion.

Tom leaned up and took one of Tigerlilly's nipples in his mouth, earning a slightly painful grasp from her hands but also a low, pleasurable rumble from the girl. She arched her back, burying her pussy on his crotch and allowing him to access her breasts, moaning as he licked and kissed them as she rode him hard. For an hour Tom lovingly pleasured her naked body, his lips and hands sliding from orange, stripy fur to soft, pink skin as his fingers brushed her naked belly and breasts, feeling her run her hands down his chest as her pussy became wetter and wetter. Tom could feel the girl clenching around him, tighter than the day they met, her tail brushing his thighs as she rocked her strange yet incredibly sexual body back and forth. They slowed down and sped up, wanting to get off but not wanting to finish too quickly. Tigerlilly was in heaven as her Master's fingers roamed her animal body, frequently running along the dividing line between her orange fur and her pale skin, his gentle and lust-driven touch making her wild with desire.

Eventually Tom felt himself getting close again and began thrusting hard up into Tigerlilly's folds, his cock pushing deep inside her as she rode him. Tigerlilly was also about to cum, and she dug her claws into his back muscles as he sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling her large soft breasts and her hard nipples rub up against his bare chest as they fucked. Tigerlilly gave a loud roar and bit down into his shoulder, making Tom cry out as she started clenching her thighs around his waist, wetness spreading from her lap as she came hard, her voice filling the room with cries, pants, moans and screams. Tom held her tighter and as his fingers slid up and down her orange body his fingers brushed the base of her tail and he went over the edge, emptying himself into her pussy, filling her up with cream.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds