I See Naked Women

She paused and looked at him seriously, "I won't begrudge you your fun, but I hope you also do good. Many in the world would like to use your ability to their advantage. You need to know that when you are using your 'sight' you are physically incapacitated. That's where your family can help. We can shield you. You, in return, protect and provide for us. "

He nodded, struggling to come to grips with it all.

His grandmother continued, "There is no free pass for the family. Everyone who stays with you knows you can see anything they see at any time. The pact they make to accept your money and your protection requires that they submit to your rule. Those that leave forfeit any benefits your power could bestow. As a sign of their fidelity, all adults in the family sleep in the nude... me included. We hide nothing from you, not our bodies or even our sex lives."

Drew's mouth dropped open. Adrianna laughed. "Perhaps you have already seen

more of some of us than you wanted to."

^^^

Later that day, Drew was at the dentist's office waiting for his six-month check-up. He got bored flipping through the out-of-date magazines and looked around. Against one wall was a large aquarium filled with tropical fish.

A mother and child were looking at the small creatures. Drew noticed the round bottom of the hot mom bending over and pointing out the different fish to her six-year-old.

Drew was enjoying the view of her rear. He wondered what the view from the front was like. The young mother was leaning over, and her top fell away from her body.

"Too bad," Drew thought, "no one can take advantage of the view. Only the fish..."

He said it again slowly under his breath. "Only the fish..."

Drew closed his eyes and focused on a large black and silver angel fish. He tried to relax, to open his mind. The vision came to him in a flash. He was peering down the mother's blouse. Her boobs came into view. Healthy, tanned orbs encased in a black lace bra.

Who would have guessed that the prim and proper mother would be wearing such sexy underwear while squiring Junior around to the dentist?

Drew smiled. "That was easy and fun," he told himself. He broke his connection with the fish when the lady and child moved away from the aquarium.

^^^

The next morning, Emma showed up while Drew and his family ate breakfast. She was flush, still feeling uneasy about their last conversation. She said, "Drew, Grandmother asked me to show you around the beauty salon."

As they walked to the spa, Emma asked, "You have it, don't you?"

He nodded. She sighed sadly and asked, "So you've seen my two pussies?"

Drew blushed and nodded again.

She stopped, stepped in front of him, looked him straight in the eye, and said, "There are many things in this world that I cannot change. I don't begrudge you your gift or your fun at my expense. I allow it with the expectation that you will always protect and provide for my parents, my mentally retarded sister, and my family when I have one."

He nodded. Emma stood blocking his way. She stared daggers at him, demanding an unequivocal verbal response.

Drew said, "I swear to always take care of you and those you love."

She nodded, and they continued in silence to the salon.

The building, its furniture, and the fixtures were opulent. Soothing music played through hidden speakers. The air was fresh and pleasantly fragrant. This was a 5-star spa that only charged 3-star prices. Grandpa Andrew wanted this to be the area's premiere facility so it would draw the best, prettiest ladies. They had a waiting list that proved he had accomplished his goal.

Emma settled Drew in a back room and went to the changing area to meet her first client.

Fiona was an adorable Irish bride-to-be. She was tall and slim with red hair and green eyes. Drew saw Emma greet Fiona with a kiss. He did not hear the ladies exchange greetings.

Emma led the redhead to the spa table. Fiona opened her robe to reveal that she was naked underneath it. She had firm, freckled breasts and a flaming red crotch. She sat bare-ass on the table.

"What will it be this time?" Emma asked.

"My fiancé loves my red bush but wants a clear field for his oral efforts. Let's keep the hair above my vagina and remove the rest."

The women discussed Fiona's upcoming wedding as Emma performed the waxing. Emma was quick and competent. She peered intently into Fiona's crotch, pulling aside her labia and spreading her ass cheeks, searching out every hair.

Drew was treated to many up-close views of the bride-to-be's asshole and vagina. Drew saw a small neat pussy with tidy inner lips. Her anus was a light brown crinkled star.

Emma applied lotion to Fiona's nether region. She caressed Fiona's vagina and butt crack. Her hand lingered. She rubbed Fiona's swelling clit. Fiona sighed and guided Emma's head to her pussy. Emma's mouth replaced her fingers, and she sucked on the redhead's nub.

Drew couldn't believe what he was seeing. He dropped his drawers, broke open a cartoon of body lotion, and began stroking his throbbing dick. Fiona came with a small scream.

Drew came with a hard grunt.

Emma sat back on her heels and continued to give Drew an unbelievable view of the Irish girl's twat as pulses of his jism spewed onto the floor. As he savored the view and his orgasm, Drew commented, "I guess Emma's into girls."

Emma's second customer was a longtime family friend. Mrs. Tina Weaver was a customer only because her husband was the company's accountant. Tina was a heavy-set 55-year-old. She was big everywhere.

Tina's husband was large too. He weighed over 300 pounds. The idea that these two overloaded barges had sex caused everyone at the spa to roll on the floor laughing.

Tina opened her robe and, with effort, hoisted herself on the table. Her huge breasts spilled down onto her bloated stomach. This lady had rolls on her rolls.

Emma scanned her large body so Drew would be sure to see it all. Emma had to pry Tina's chunky thighs apart to find her vagina.

Drew was stunned, and not in a good way. His member did not engorge, but he couldn't take his eyes off this train wreck.

Emma made sure he saw everything: the flabby ass, her hemorrhoids, the chubby thighs, and roll after roll of belly fat.

The next customer of the day was Susie Wong, a 25-year-old Asian lawyer. Susie bowed politely. Emma said hello in Japanese "Konnichiwa" and bowed. Then she said, "So Bitch, the usual?"

"Yes, slut!"

The two women laughed over their private joke. They chatted, catching up with each other as Emma waxed Susie's vajayjay. She left her with a silky patch of black hair above her gash.

Drew got a good view of everything. Susie was pale. She had small boobs with dark nipples. Her vaginal lips were so thick and plump they stuck out like a pair of puckered lips.

"Nice. Sexy," Drew said. "I guess that answers the question. Asian women do not have horizontal vaginas."

Susie asked, "So Emma you haven't said anything about Sam?"

"I'm so done with that mother-fucker!"

Susie was stunned by her outburst. The last time they were together Emma was gushing about her wonderful boyfriend. Emma knew an explanation was necessary. She sighed and said in a sad voice,

"He truly is a mother-fucker. He neglected to tell me that he had a baby with another woman... a woman he was still seeing while we were dating."

"Ouch!" Susie said. She reached out to hug her friend.

Emma cried on her shoulder. Sam had broken her heart. Between sniffles, she said, "I'm taking a break from men."

Emma walked Susie to the door and then sought Drew out. "So which did you like the best?" she teasingly asked.

Drew replied, "That redhead was something special. The Asian was very pretty too. But the other one... well, she was too much." He shook his head from side to side and said, "Emma, I am living every boy's dream... I see naked women! And to my surprise, I need to be selective concerning the women I view."

The cousins shared a laugh.

^^^

That afternoon Drew went to his family's detective agency. He met with Uncle Barry, who ran the place. Barry said, "Your grandfather was the main asset of this agency. Our big investigation relied upon his ability. We do real work here. We find killers, expose slumlords, rescue the kidnapped, and gather information that helps the police put bad guys away."

"I didn't know that."

"That's the way Andrew wanted it. We fly under the radar, avoiding unwanted scrutiny and retaliation."

"Is there anything important that you are working on at the moment?" Drew asked.

"Thankfully, no. You have time to develop your skill. Let me show you some of our

special assets."

Uncle Barry walked Drew through the offices to the basement. They had a zoo down there. They passed cages of birds: cockatoos, parrots, and canaries. There were pins for a variety of dogs and some goats, sheep, and horses. There were also cages with small animals: hamsters, guinea pigs, and rabbits.

Barry said, "These creatures have proven to be invaluable in our surveillance missions. These days, everyone sweeps their office for cameras and electronic devices, but they never give a thought to an animal. Your grandfather was also able to turn animals into monitoring devices. We protect the family, the neighborhood, and sometimes the country."

Drew was impressed. His uncle showed him out and said, "When you're ready, we look forward to working with you."

Drew spent the next couple of days testing and developing his gift. He worked with various animals at the detective agency. He found it to be exhausting work, mentally and physically. He stumbled home for a quick dinner and crashed into bed directly afterward.

On the third night, after a full day of sighting exercises, a fatigued Drew had a beer and fell asleep watching television. He had a vivid dream. Drew saw a young, attractive, naked black woman.

Her skin was the color of milk chocolate. Her pussy and nipples were dark chocolate. She lay writhing on her back on a leather sofa. Her nose was broad, and her brown eyes were just slits. Short curly black hair covered her head and pussy. Her limbs were long and lean. One leg was thrown over the back of the sofa, exposing her inner thigh, which had numerous dark round marks.

A slender white hand, a woman's hand, reached out and caressed her heaving breasts. The boobs were smallish with a youthful firmness. A thick scar underlined her left nipple. The hand grasped the black woman's hard nipple and stretched the puckered flesh. The black woman grimaced in pain and pleasure.

A second delicate white hand reached between the black woman's thighs and pinched her clit. The active white hands caused the black woman to arch her back and lift herself off the sofa.

Drew watched the young black woman mouth the word "Fuck" over and over. At first, she said it angrily, castigating her lover for the harsh treatment. Then she said it plaintively, enjoying her lover's rough play, and when she orgasmed, she said it thankfully in celebration of her lover's skills.

The orgasming woman spasmed on the sofa, and her white lover moved to embrace her. Suddenly, the white woman shifted her eyes toward the door. It had been forced open.

Two black men burst in. They were the rabid uncles of the woman on the sofa, but Drew did not know this. He watched the men beat the two women without mercy. The vision ended abruptly when the white woman lost consciousness.

Drew awoke with a start. He felt sick. "Who is this black woman?" he asked himself.

^^^

Thursday after dinner his mother said, "Drew, tomorrow I'm having the family over for an important event. I need you to be on time for dinner at seven."

Drew was tired from working hard to develop his ability. His mind was distracted. He automatically answered, "Sure, Mom," without understanding what he had agreed to.

^^^

Friday marked the end of the official mourning period for Andrew. It was also the time for an important family meeting. For Drew's aunts and uncles, it was like being entered in a second lottery drawing. If your son was not the recipient of "The Sight", the next best thing was for your daughter to marry him. Wealth and prestige would go to the family of the 'Dragoste Meci', the love match.

In the old days, all of the family's unmarried menstruating virgins were considered candidates. Today, virgins are harder to find and the age limit had been raised, so any unmarried female relative over the age of eighteen was eligible. Not all of his female cousins were excited by the prospect of being chosen.

Drew showed up tired and late to the party. His embarrassed mother chastised him. "All our guests are here! Take a shower and get dressed. Quickly!"

He rushed to get ready. After shaving and showering, he returned to his bedroom to find his grandmother. She had laid out his grandfather's ceremonial outfit. It consisted of breeches with a button front, a fine silk shirt, and a coat made of fox pelts.

She said, "To whom much is given, much is expected. You no longer live just for yourself. Get dressed and join us downstairs. We must find you your 'love match'." Adrianna left before he could say anything.

Drew made a grand entrance in his Romanian folk outfit. His male relatives toasted him, and the hopeful females gave him coy and flirty looks.

All the married women wore beautiful chemise dresses. These were low-cut, full-length smocks gathered at the waist by a narrow cord. His grandmother's dress was gold in color. His mother wore a regal purple one, and the aunts were in identical blue dresses.

Drew was directed to take the place at the head table. He sat in between his mother and Adrianna. Drew asked his mother, "What's this about a love match?"

"It's tradition," his mother said.

He rolled his eyes. "More traditions," he said under his breath.

His grandmother said, "Every man needs a family. You need someone to share your life with, and you must produce many heirs. One of which will father the next recipient of 'The Sight'. "

Adrianna paused and smiled. She had a far-off look in her eyes as she reached back, pulling up an old memory. She continued nostalgically, "I was a shy fourteen-year-old girl who had just blossomed when your Grandfather selected me as his life mate and his love match."

Drew nodded. He had just learned what everyone else in the room already knew, his bride was to be chosen from the relatives in this room. The room buzzed with conversation and speculation. Mothers fussed with their daughter's hair and dresses. Some adjusted the dresses to show more cleavage, some to show less.

Drew ate his dinner in silence. When he was done, his mother stood and said, "It is time."

Everyone put their forks down, and a hush fell over the room. The men moved the tables against the wall. They placed a high-back chair and a footstool in the center of the room. They made a semi-circle with ten dining chairs facing the tall chair. The remaining chairs were placed along the perimeter of the room.

Drew was instructed to sit in the high-back chair.

The room was still and quiet. Adrianna, Drew's 66-year-old grandmother, strolled into the room naked. She stood tall and proud even though her body showed all the signs of old age. Her flesh was without tone. Her skin was wrinkled and dotted with age spots. Her bush was as full and as gray as the hair on her head. And of course, her breasts and butt weren't where they used to be, having lost their battle with gravity.

However, her regal bearing was undiminished. Her figure was still slim and properly proportioned. While the body was weak, her spirit was strong. She demanded everyone's attention, and she got it.

"Holy shit!" Drew thought. "What's going on?" He couldn't take his eyes off his grandmother's nakedness. He was surprised that he grew wood.

Adrianna addressed the group. "We gather here tonight to publicly acknowledge our fidelity to Drew, the new anointed one. He is the bearer of our family's gift. He has "The Sight". He is our protector and provider. Pledge your allegiance tonight or leave our clan never to return."

No one objected or moved to leave.

Adrianna continued, "Come forth and pay homage. Bare yourself as a symbol of your guilelessness, and your dependence on the 'Sighted One'."

The assembled shucked off their clothes and stood naked before Drew. His mother led the procession to his chair. Drew stared at her hard brown nips and bouncing breasts.

She and his father solemnly knelt before him. She undid the row of buttons holding up the front flap on his pants. She extracted his soft member and placed her warm mouth around his penis. She sucked his dick in front of everyone.

Drew was horrified. He reached out to protest and to stop her, but Adrianna strongly signaled him not to.

His aunts and married cousins each came forth and repeated the action with their husbands by their side. All the women sucked his cock for a full minute before stepping aside for the next family member. They then seated themselves in the chairs in front of him.

Drew was bewildered and fully hard by the third blowjob. The women had not merely touched his cock. They had sucked, tongued, and bobbed up and down on his erection.

Drew nearly blew his load when Aunt Eleanor worked him over. Her full breasts shook and swayed erotically. He found her to be very sexy.

Drew had never experienced anything like this in his life. No female had ever given him a blowjob. None had ever even touched his dick.

Next, his six unmarried cousins, also naked, knelt before him one by one. This time there was no physical contact. They came forward the oldest first.

Claudia at 28 was the eldest. She was big, brawny, and moved like a lumbering cow. There was no doubt she was well-suited for plowing a field, but her stout thighs and broad backside didn't appeal to Drew. No wonder her younger, more attractive sister had married before her.

The twins can forward one at a time. First came Brooke, the elder by 3 minutes, then her sister Breeze. The two were identical: mousy, long-limbed, and wispy. They had delicate frames, brown hair, and squinty eyes. The young women were unnerved to be displaying their bony bodies and small breasts.

They didn't have small breasts. They had little breast tissue; they had big areolas with pointy nipples.

When they were in front of Drew, he could see them trembling. Each was scared to death that they might be chosen.

The curvaceous Emma was next. She had broad hips and full breasts separated by a toned, narrow waist. Her waxed sex was highlighted by an exclamation point of dark pubic hair above her clit. Emma was not embarrassed by her lack of clothes, but she was not happy either.

Her demeanor was that of someone being forced to do something. She looked at Drew sternly, directly in the eye before dropping her gaze to take in his engorged member.

Drew blushed. He felt that he was being appraised and found wanting by this confident twenty-year-old.

Emma's mentally deficient 19-year-old sister, Elisabet, came forward next. Her black hair was long and curled. She was blessed with the family's characteristic full bosom and shapely ass. She bounced forward, beaming with a child-like eagerness. She was unashamed of her nakedness and uncomprehending of the gravity of the event. This was not unexpected as she had the mental capability of a six-year-old.

The last maiden was 18-year-old Felicity. She was cool and elegant. Her auburn hair was thick and shiny. Her hazel eyes sparkled. She strode forward perfectly comfortable with her nudity. Her tanned skin had a golden hue.

In Drew's mind, her outstanding body was flawless. Her breasts and hips were ample, not as large as Emma's, but she was fit, firm, and very attractive. Drew could feel the grace and confidence she exuded. Her crotch was shaved. He got a clear look at her delicious sex. Unconsciously, he licked his lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds