I,Vampire Ch. 02

I smiled and looked at my sister/lover, “Why then, he becomes your prey.”

She kissed me and snuggled close. “Thank you my darling,” she purred softly before closing hr eyes.

The Duel

We awoke at sunset and fed. A pair of beggars, who would be missed by no one – we would feast later on in the night.

We met Edward at the inn, and drove to the graveyard in his carriage.

“This is a very nice brougham, Edward, and I must compliment on the spirit of your team.”

“Thank you Thomas, they are magnificent animals,” the young man was justly proud.

I sat in the rear seat with Bess next to Edward in the backward seat. When we reached the appointed place I was a little surprised to see Jacob already there. He had two seconds with him, of course, and was testing the blade of a very handsome saber.

“Stay in the carriage, Bess,” I instructed her. “You’ll be able to see everything from here and there’s no point in you making a display of attending your husband’s death.”

Edward agreed, and we both kissed her hand.

While Edward went to confer with Jacob’s seconds, I doffed my cape and drew my own saber (Bess had kept my fathers old one) and tossed the scabbard into the carriage.

I made a show of flexing the blade and inspecting the edge for nicks – this would not help my opponent feel at ease.

Edward approached, “Your opponent’s second urges you to call off this contest. Jacob is willing to apologize to you.”

“It’s not me he wronged. He wronged Bess, his wife, MY SISTER. NO!” I shouted so as to be heard by Jacob, “There will be no apologies accepted.”

We walked side by side to where Jacob waited with his seconds.

Edward introduced each of them to me – self important layabouts, both of them, scion of some wealthy planters. Bess had recognized them when we drove up.

Jacob and I studied each other as the umpire informed us that a contestant dropping his weapon would be permitted to recover it before the duel resumed. Failure to do so would be judged a violation of the Code of the Duel and the offending party would be bound over for trial on charges of murder.

We moved to a cleared place and faced each other in the classic fencing postures, first saluting, then ‘en guard.’

The steel of the blades rang in the gloaming as Jacob began slashing and hacking away at my ever moving blade. For the first moments I didn’t bother to attack, preferring to let Jacob tire himself. When it started to become apparent that I was toying with him, I had to mount a counter attack. This proved almost too easy. Beside being a drunk, Jacob was also a fool. He did not, therefore, expect an attack any different from that which he was using.

My blade circled and parried as I looked at him, pressing a moment, then backing off. I began to press an attack, the point of my sword dancing back and forth as I grinned at Jacob and said, “Any butcher can kill with the edge.” I thrust quickly, sending my sword plunging into Jacobs chest, to the left of the breastbone. “It takes an artist to kill with the point,” I concluded, tipping my blade down to allow Jacobs body to slip to the ground.

As I stood over him, his seconds rushed up to render what aid they could.

“You’ve murdered this man, sir,” one of them accused as he saw that Jacobs wound was mortal. “He was willing to apologize.”

“Sir, he impugned my honor, that of my family and that of his wife, my sister. The challenge was his.”

“He’s no swordsman, sir.” the man responded.

“I know,” I said quietly, turning on my heel and walking back to the carriage.

As we drove back to the inn Edward warned that there would be repercussion because of this.

“Jacob was a good for nothing lout, but he did have highly placed friends.”

He was genuinely concerned.

“Thomas, it would be best for you if you left.”

“I’ve only just returned home. Back from the dead – so to speak – am I now to flee because I killed a man in a fair duel?”

“I’m a barrister Thomas, I’ve seen men ruined, even sent to prison, for winning a fair duel with the wrong man.”

“A barrister,” I mused, “would you then represent my sister and I should we elect to – ah – relocate for a time?”

“As I said yesterday, it would be an honor to be of service to the family of this wonderful lady.” He kissed Bess’ hand.

My mind linked with my sister’s, she already knew what I was going to suggest.

“Yes my brother, it’s time to make him one of us. May I have him?”

“Yes Bess, my love, but not tonight. Pleasure him, but do not take him – yet.”

I stood and stretched, “I’m going to walk for a while, I need to work off the excitement of this evening – and give thought to what you’ve said Edward.”

I knew the two of them would seize the opportunity to be alone for a while, so I walked around the corner and assumed the appearance of the young woman I had fed on the night before.

When Bess and Edward left the inn, I followed the carriage.

They pulled off the road into a thick stand of trees. Here Edward declared his undying love for Bess.

They embraced and Edward’s hands worked the buttons on the front of her frock. In moments his face was buried between her firm breasts. She held his head there, stroking his hair.

He raised his head and kissed her, deeply and passionately.

When the kiss ended, Bess pushed him back on the seat and knelt between his legs. Her hands worked to unfasten his breeches, freeing his swelling cock.

Bess took his puny organ in her mouth and began sucking it. Her cheeks hollowed as she drew the shaft as deep in her mouth as it would go – then she drew back, letting it slip wetly between her lips before sucking it in once more.

Our minds linked once again, “I know my love – not tonight – I promise.” Her mind smiled at me, “Enjoying the performance?”

“You are a sexual artist my love,” I complimented her on her skill.

In moments Edwards thin body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure as he poured his semen in my sister’s hungry, and skillful, mouth.

She made a point of licking his cock and balls clean before allowing him to dress, then she sat beside him on the velvet seat.

“When will we make love again Bess?” Edward was almost pleading, “I need you so desperately. Your husband is dead, your brother will be leaving soon – there’s nothing to stop us anymore.” He almost got down on his knees.

“Soon, sweet Edward, very, very soon. I must help put Jacobs affairs in order and see that my brother is safe. I expect you to help with both of these duties Edward.” She smiled coyly at him, “And I will show you such gratitude as you have never known.”

She licked his ear quickly, then sat back on the seat. “We need to get back to the inn, Thomas will be worried about me.”

I was, of course, waiting at my table when they returned.

“Did you have a nice walk, my brother?” Bess kissed me on the cheek – in her most sisterly fashion.

I just smiled and nodded.

“We drove along the Post Road for a while,” Edward offered, “Bess feared you would be worried, so we didn’t stay out too long.”

I could tell he was uneasy – he was talking to the man whose sister had just sucked his cock, and in a most satisfactory fashion. I could vouch for that myself.

I dismissed his concern with a wave and got right down to business. “Edward, as a barrister, and our solicitor, we need you to resolve the matter of the house and lands.” I took a sip of wine, “These are our family lands, regardless of that sham of a marriage my sister was drawn into.”

Edward nodded his agreement.

I continued, “We need the titles cleared so that Bess may move back in without a lot of legal posturing by Jacob’s kin. Can you handle this?”

Edward assured me he could, and would, handle everything. If Bess wished, she could move back in tomorrow. As the eldest male, I would have to execute the deeds and other documents and Edward would present them to the local magistrate as soon as the ink was dry.

“Excellent, sir, excellent,” I complimented the young man. “I will expect you to bring the documents to our house tomorrow evening. We will also expect you to dine with us then as well.”

“It would be an honor sir,” he said, concealing his excitement not at all.

“One more thing,” I added. “Would it be possible for my sister, at least, to return to her home tonight? I don’t want her staying here – this inn is no place for a lady.”

“I would be pleased to drive her there myself, sir,” he grinned.

At least he didn’t call it an honor.

I touched Bess’ mind, “I will be there as well my love. Tomorrow you may take him, fend him off this night though.”

“I will my darling – I promise.”

I was waiting in the salon when they arrived. Bess allowed Edward inside, but no farther than the foyer.

“I’m only this day widowed darling,” she whispered, holding him off. “Tomorrow, when you’re here for supper, my brother retires early, then we can be together.” She kissed him, on the lips, a kiss filled with seductive promise.

Frustrated, but with hope and anticipation in his heart, the young man left.

“You did well my love,” I whispered from behind her. “Tomorrow you will have your first conquest. Will you first let him know what he will become?”

“I must, my darling, I do care for him.” She turned and slipped her arms around my neck. “But you are my love – my lover – my Prince.”

Her lips grazed mine lightly as her tongue caressed them. Laughing, she drew back, hanging from my neck by her loving arms. “You promised me a feast tonight, my lover, and I begin to hunger for it.”

Bess’ smile revealed her sharply pointed fangs as her eyes began to glow with the red fire of her hunger.

We undressed and covered ourselves with long flowing capes. We were now ready to travel.

“Come then, sister mine, let us feast.”

The mist left us by the side of a fine, moss covered, home. The front was framed in white columns and the doors massive oak. A mansion, staffed with slaves and home to one of the wealthiest planters in t he colony.

“It nears midnight. The owner and his wife will be abed, their son and daughter will be as well. They are twins, about nineteen years old. They enjoy a, mortal, relationship much like our own.” I looked at Bess, she understood.

“They’ll be together then?”

I nodded, “I can feel them together now, in his room – it’s farthest from their parents chambers.”

“You know these people then?” she asked in a soft voice.

I nodded again, “I dallied with the girl when I first returned – I had yet to find you – she confided her relationship to me. She is now in my power.”

“How will we get inside?”

I looked at Bess and smiled, “Think my love – search your new powers. We will become the mist and flow beneath the door.”

We emerged in the foyer of the large house. All was dark and silent.

“Up these stairs,” I told Bess’ mind.

We ascended the steps with out feet scarcely touching the deep crimson carpet.

“His room is this one,” I pointed.

Standing outside the bedroom, I sent a mental summons to the young woman inside. In moments the door was opened.

Amy was dark of hair and eye, like her mother. She was tall and well proportioned – slim waist, flaring hips, long well formed legs and full firm breasts. Long, deep red nipples stood firm atop her quivering breasts. Her dark eyes were large and expressive, her face a pale oval with a straight sculpted nose.

“May we join you Amy?” I asked, knowing her reply.

“Thomas – please – you and your sister are always welcome here,” She waved us in as her brother was stirring into semi-wakefulness.

Amy joined her brother on the bed, “We have guests, Patrick.” She stroked his stiffening cock, “I think they want to join us.”

Patrick was shocked for a moment, then realized that he found Bess a highly desirable woman – even as he desired his sister.

“Thomas, you and Bess – I mean – do you have the same – ah – relationship. . .”

I relieved Patrick of his need for words by nodding, “And we would like to share ourselves with you and Amy. I know you’ve always found Bess attractive.”

Bess accentuated this as, with a soft rustle of fabric, her cloak slid to the floor.

The young man’s gaze was riveted to her perfect form as she lifted her heavy breasts – thumbing the nipples until they were hard.

Amy walked over to stand before me, her naked body equally as tempting as that of my sister. Amy reached up and untied my cloak, letting it drop to the carpet. When I was naked, she knelt and took my cock into her warm mouth.

“Feed from him – but let him live,” I instructed Bess with my mind. “Thus will they both be in thrall to us.”

“I understand, my love,” Bess responded, also with her mind.

Bess knelt before Patrick taking his young cock into her mouth.

I lifted Amy and carried her to the bed, where I lay her down and moved between her open legs.

Patrick was moaning in sexual joy as Bess sucked his cock into her throat.

I lowered my mouth to Amy’s wet pussy and began licking her slit from top to bottom.

Her young body writhed beneath my oral ministration as my tongue probed her waiting cunt. “Oh yes. . .” she sighed as I took her swelling clitoris between my lips and sucked it, flicking my tongue back and forth over the throbbing nib.

I knew Amy was fast reaching her climax, my glance told me that Patrick was in the same condition. “Feed when he reaches his orgasm,” I instructed my sister, even as Amy’s legs began clenching tightly around my head.

As Patrick’s cock began to erupt, Bess swallowed the first discharge, then pulled her head back and fastened her needle like fangs on the boys thigh. The points of her teeth pierced the main artery and she began to feed.

I did they same as Amy’s orgasm exploded, my fangs penetrating her soft, silky flesh until I too, was drinking her strong, sweet blood.

The siblings enjoyed their most powerful orgasms, aided as they were by our efforts.

As Bess and I felt their life forces ebbing, we released them – letting them live – to become our mortal agents.

Amy and her brother fell back in a deep slumber. They would awaken, but when they did, they would have no memory of our visit, only the two small marks on their thighs.

Bess turned to me, her eyes were aflame, “I need you my love – I need you inside me.”

She climbed onto the bed and lay beside Amy’s sleeping form. Writhing, she fondled her own breasts, lifting first one, then the other to her blood stained lips, sucking the already erect nipples.

I moved to her, taking her in my arms. Our mouths shared her firm, heaving breasts, I sucking one nipple, Bess sucking the other.

My lips moved down from her breast, my tongue leaving a moist trail of blood as I licked down her body to the soft tangle of curls adorning her belly. I let my lips and tongue play in her soft pubic hair for a moment, before moving farther down to find her soft, wet, pouting lips. The delicate folds of her cunt urged me to kiss them – lick them – explore them with my mouth.

“Please, Thomas, make love to me.”

Like the loving brother that I am – I complied.

My tongue lightly licked her tempting slit, I could feel her young body tense as the first waves of pleasure and sensation washed over her.

She moaned – her sigh of pleasure involving her entire body.

I found her swollen clitoris and let my tongue caress it, briefly, before sucking it into my mouth. The sensitive flesh stood firm between my lips as my tongue swirled around it – teased it – caressed it – flickered over it like a flame.

Bess’ thighs closed around my head, holding my face tight to her hot, wet pussy.

My lips and tongue continued to torment her – my tongue delving inside her – fucking her like a small cock.

Bess’ body responded, her hips grinding against my hungry mouth – her breathing ragged – her thighs trembling. “Now – my brother – now!” she urged me on as her climax overtook her, rolling through her quaking body. Bess’ sweet juices flowed freely onto my questing tongue – I drank – savoring the sweet juices of my sister’s passion.

Her body shuddered once again as another wave of ecstasy crashed over her. Her legs clenched again – her pussy spasming as more of her sweet juices flowed out.

Bess looked at me – her eyes smoldering, “Take me Thomas,” she murmured, her voice husky, her words slightly slurred. “I want you inside me – fuck me my brother, my lover – fuck me now!”

I moved atop her writhing body, her strong legs wrapping around my torso. The head of my cock caressed the soft, wet, hair of her hungry pussy.

“Tease me not – my love – I beg you.”

With a single thrust, I plunged my cock deep within her waiting body.

“YES!” she gasped, as my cock drove home, my balls slapping the cheeks of her ass. Her fingernails raked my back – her heels beat a tattoo on my ass – her hips responded as though they had a mind of their own.

Each stroke, each thrust of my cock, was met by a thrust of Bess’ hips. We pounded and pummeled each other, my cock pumping harder and faster into her body – her hips rising to meet my every thrust.

Bess tossed her head from side to side – her hair flowing out around it. Her lips curled back and an animal snarl came from deep within her. She pumped her hips up and down, her feet alternately drumming on my back, and kicking in the air.

We drove each other – pushing each other higher and higher, closer to the brink of the abyss – that place where there is only us – our passion – our lust – our ecstasy.

I could feel my orgasm building – a mighty storm gathering deep inside my belly. Huge thunderheads rolling, boiling, growing stronger. My balls filled and grew tight as I felt my sister’s body tremble and quake as she too felt the storm gathering within her.

Our storms burst over us at the same instant.

She clenched her legs around me – her pussy clutching my pulsating shaft as hot cum boiled out into her hungry cunt.

Bess’ juices flowed fast and hot, washing over the pounding head, and throbbing shaft of my cock.

Shuddering – shattering – we climaxed – together in a maelstrom of passion and ecstasy.

We clung to each other as our orgasms began to subside. Slowly we returned to normal, wrapped in each others arms, our lips together – tongues dancing and playing.

My hands caressed Bess’ firm body – her hands caressing mine.

“We must leave soon, my love,” Bess reminded me. “It will soon be morning.”

Outside, the wings of the night carried us to our home in moments.

The servants were asleep, but we needn’t have worried, they would soon be in thrall to us. Their discreet silence would thus be ensured.

I drew the heavy drapes over the bedroom windows, then turned to look at Bess.

She was kneeling on the bed looking at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, approaching her.

“Nothing my darling, nothing at all – come,” she patted the bed, “lay beside me and hold me.”

Together we rested – drifting off into the death that is our slumber.

I awoke to the pleasant feeling of Bess’ warm lips caressing the head of my cock. I looked at her, this lovely creature – my sister – my lover.

Her eyes glinted as she looked back at me, slowly taking my cock fully into her sucking mouth.

Her lips caressed my shaft as it moved between them into her hot, wet haven. When the head was lodged in her tight throat, she began to move her head up and down – her tongue pressing the great vein that ran beneath the shaft as her lips sucked on the head.

Our minds touched.

“I love the taste of your manhood, my brother.” Again she swallowed my cock, “I love sucking you like this.”

“Your mouth is like a furnace,” I responded. “It sears me with your lust. I can think of no better way to wake up.” I reached for her – to try and caress her sweet pussy.

She held my hand back. “No my brother. This is only for you – my lover. You have given me so many gifts these last few days – and another yet tonight.” She sucked harder as her hands softly fondled my quickly filling balls. “Thank you my darling – blood of my blood.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds