I,Vampire Ch. 02

I lay back and relax – letting it happen naturally.

Bess’ talented lips and tongue worked their magic on my cock and I was ready in moments.

“I know,” Bess told me, “I want to taste it pouring down my throat.”

With a convulsive spasm, my cock erupted, semen boiling forth like lava into Bess’ sucking mouth. My hot cum flowed over her tongue as she licked up all she could. Down her throat it poured – a pearly river of passion.

Bess swallowed every drop, not a droplet was wasted as she milked my cock dry before letting it soften in her mouth and releasing it.

As I relaxed, I felt the hunger begin to burn in my veins.

“You must feed Thomas,” Bess’ voice had a tone of alarm.

“There’s no time, Edward will be here shortly.”

“I have an idea,” Bess said, pulling the cord beside the bed.

In moments a beautiful, young black woman appeared. Bess summoned her to the bed.

“I’ve taken control of her mind, my love,” Bess reassured me. “She will remember nothing of this night.”

I took the girl in my arms and tilted her head back. Her throat was soft, with skin like ebony. My teeth grazed her throat – her vein showed fat and full of sweet, rich blood. My fangs pierced her throat and I drank. I was right, sweet and rich – I savored it as I fed. Before I had consumed her life force, I withdrew. The girl was feint and unable to stand. I lifted her in my arms and, gently, laid her on the settee.

Bess leaned down and licked the traces of blood that oozed from the tiny punctures on the girls throat.

“Mm – it is rich isn’t it,” Bess commented, then stood straight, “Edward is here – his carriage has just come over the hill.”

This gave us a few minutes to dress and take care of Sassy, the young servant girl.

When Adam, the huge mute butler brought Edwards calling card to us, we were ready to receive him.

“Adam, put a quilt over Sassy and let her sleep here for a while.” Bess instructed.

The butler nodded and did as he was instructed.

“You’ve already put those two in thrall,” I said with a chuckle as we descended the main stairway to the salon.

“Of course, my love,” she smile coyly.

I escorted Bess into the salon where Edward waited nervously.

She glided over to him, offering her hand – which Edward, of course, kissed most lovingly.

He and I simply shook hands.

“I have all the documents drawn up Thomas – all you need do is sign them.” He removed a sheaf of papers from his dispatch case and laid them on the writing desk.

“Well done Edward, well done,” I complimented his diligent work. “But let us attend to business after we dine. Would you care for some sherry, or perhaps something a bit stronger?”

“Sherry would be fine, thank you.”

We sat about sipping sherry and chatting lightly until dinner was served.

Dinner was, of course, the usual mortal fare – but the wine was excellent, and the company stimulating. Edward, as it happens, is possessed of a keen mind, quick wit and a very dry sense of humor. The more time I spend with him, the more at ease I become about his joining our, small, clan.

After dinner, I excused myself on the pretext of perusing the papers Edward had drawn up. “Show Edward the grounds Bess – make him feel at home.” I suggested.

Edward, naturally, beamed at the chance to be alone with Bess.

They walked and talked for an hour, or more, before Bess brought him back to the salon. He had a dazed and confused look on his face.

“Bess has told you then?” I asked, looking up from the document I was pretending to study.

“It’s incredible!” he stammered, “I’ve never believed in such things – I mean – I,” his voice trailed off. He was confused, but he collected himself quite well. “It does explain some things though.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“You’re never abroad during the day – you reappear after sixteen years, not looking a day older. Bess’ sudden ‘shyness’ with me. The real reason for the duel with Jacob. Yes, it would make these things, more or less, normal."

Bess stood behind him, her hand on his shoulder.

“You love him don’t you?” I asked.

She nodded smiling.

“And you love her?”

“With all my heart sir.”

“And you’re willing to join our family?”

He was about to answer when I cut him off, “You understand, do you not, that this a step that cannot be reversed?”

He swallowed, “I understand, sir.”

I stood up and offered him my hand. “Then I welcome you. I shall leave you two alone now.”

Leaving the room, I immediately went to Bess’ bedroom and faded into the shadows. I knew Bess would bring him up here so that they may consummate their union in comfort – and I intended to watch.

They arrived moments later, holding hands like two young lovers.

Bess began by kissing Edward as she removed his clothing.

Once he was naked, Edward did the same for her.

“I do love him Thomas – as I love you.” Bess spoke to my mind.

“I know my love – he will understand.”

Bess sank to her knees and took Edward into her mouth.

His reaction was to be expected – he leaned his head back and placed his hands on either side of hers. His hips moved in unison with her head as she moved her mouth up and down his growing shaft.

Bess’ tongue flicked over the head of his cock as her soft lips sealed themselves around it. When she had brought him to full arousal she stood and led him to the large bed. “Come and love me Edward my darling – love me and become one with me.”

She lay back, her legs apart – knees bent – her arms raised in invitation.

Edward wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and stretching out between her long, passionate legs. “I’ve waited so long for this,” the young man whispered.

As Edwards cock sank into her, Bess wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in still deeper. “I know,” Bess sighed.

A gasp escaped Bess’ lips as Edwards erect cock drove into her hot, waiting pussy.

They moved together with smooth, fluid strokes. I watched the muscles of Bess’ thighs flexing as she drew him deeper – her fingernails raking his back.

“Harder – please – harder!” I heard her urge her lover. He responded by speeding up, driving his cock into Bess’ hungry cunt in long, powerful strokes – harder with each thrust.

From my place of concealment, I could smell how close to the moment he was.

Bess’ needle fangs caressed Edwards pulsing jugular vein – confirming my impression.

“Oh – yes – I’m – almost – there!” Edward managed to gasp, speeding up the movement of his cock – pumping it into my sisters hot pussy harder and harder.

“Yes my darling Edward – spend yourself inside me – the moment is near my love,” Bess whispered, “our moment.”

Edwards body began to convulse in orgasm – Bess’ slid her fangs into his vein, adding to the sexual bliss he was caught up in. She began drinking him in – his blood flowed hot and rich into her mouth, even as Bess ran a thumbnail across the soft, white, skin beneath her left breast, bringing forth a trickle of her own blood. Her blood oozed forth and she pressed Edwards lips to the deep red fluid.

“Drink my darling – drink of my blood and be reborn.” She held his head to her breast like a suckling child.

To some the moment of conversion is like an eternity – to others, a brief instant in time – in either case it is a moment of total and complete ecstasy. Edward’s moment was no different.

“Can I enjoy him now, my brother?”

“Yes, my love – welcome him now – properly.”

Edward came around shortly – partially aware of the change that had taken place, but still a little confused.

“You and Thomas are lovers aren’t you?”

“Yes my sweet,” Bess answered softly, “as you and I shall be, forever. And you will share me with him now.”

I chose that moment to emerge from the shadows. “Welcome to our family Edward.” I moved to the bed.

Bess shifted places to place her self in the middle. With nimble fingers she took my cock in one hand, and Edwards in the other. She began to stroke us to arousal.

I must admit, Bess’ fingers are as skilled as her mouth – I was soon hard and ready.

When she was satisfied with the rigidity of the two cocks at her beckon call, she began to lick first Edward’s cock, then mine – until they were both slick with her saliva.

Bess moved onto her hands and knees – presenting her ass and cunt to Edward. “I want you to lick and suck me my sweet – use your tongue – your lips – I need to feel this now.”

Edward knelt behind her and buried his face in her steaming pussy. Bess’ face contorted in ecstasy as waves of pent up pleasure washed over and through her.

“Oh yes! Edward, my darling, yes!” she moaned as she had her first climax almost immediately. She ground her wet cunt against Edward’s lips. She looked up at me, her eyes glazed over with passion, and moaned, “please, my brother – fill my mouth.”

I knelt before her, my rock hard cock inches from her hungry, parted lips. I placed the swollen head to her mouth – she licked it – then kissed the shaft from the head to the base.

My cock twitched in response as she licked the head, then pulled back.

“Edward, my darling, please – I need you in me – now my sweet – now,” Bess urged. Her words were slurred with the heat of lust as she returned her attention to my aching cock. She paused only long enough to respond to Edward’s hard cock as it plumbed the depths of her eager cunt. “Yes my dearest! Drive it into he harder – harder.”

She sealed her lips around the head of my cock and her wet, hungry, sucking mouth drew me inside. With agonizing deliberation she swallowed my rigid cock until the head rested in her tight throat.

Edwards hips were moving quickly as his cock pounded deep into Bess’ steaming cunt. Each thrust pushed her face further down on my questing prick.

Each of us could feel what the others felt – each of us knew that we were fast approaching the most thundering climax any of us had ever experienced. The excitement was heightened by that knowledge.

Like a tidal wave rushing toward land – my climax built in intensity – rolling through me as it made ready to crash upon the shore.

Bess’ sucking mouth made the wave build still larger.

Three nervous systems tingled in anticipation – three bodies began to shake and quiver as three monumental orgasms became ready to merge into one.

Edward was the first to cum – his cock pumping hard and fast into Bess’ clutching pussy.

Bess came next – spurred on by Edwards orgasm. She came in a flowing torrent, washing over Edwards thrusting cock. Her juices mingled with Edwards and over flowed, spilling down Bess’ silky thighs. She sucked even harder on my cock, causing my balls to spasm.

Hot semen surged up my iron hard shaft as the tidal wave came crashing ashore. My body stiffened as my cock sent my cum flowing down her throat.

Three orgasms merging – exploding in a crescendo of lust and passion. Three orgasms – each feeding the other. Three creatures sharing the ultimate ecstasy.

Spent – we collapsed together on the bed – limbs tangled – breathing rapid – passion, temporarily, satisfied.

“That was amazing,” was all Edward could manage to say.

I leaned back and rested my head on the pillows as Bess cradled Edward in her arms.

She caressed his face gently, lightly kissing him as she did.

“Will you hunt tonight my brother?” she asked.

“I have no need to tonight – but you two must.” I looked at Edward, “You will need to learn the ways of the predator – Bess can teach you these ways.” I looked at my sister, “Bess, you need to regain your power after this. Hunt with Edward, show him our ways.”

She took Edwards hand, “Come my love.” She summoned a mist and they were gone. “Thank you my brother – my lover – my love.”

Alone, I walked to the study and sat surrounded by the books my family treasured, lost in my own thoughts and memories. So much had happened to me, in ten years I had found and lost one great love, found and forsaken another and now I share my sister/lover with one that I helped convert. Perhaps there is another love awaiting me. There would be no joy in being immortal and spending such a life alone.

Fear not, my Prince,” Flower of the Moon entered my mind. “You are not alone, for I live on within your heart.

I could feel her within me.

I will be with you always, Thomas, for we are truly immortal creatures. So long as one of our descendants survives, we live. You too, will live on through Maria and her descendant – through Bess and hers. Ours is a strong tree, it has many branches and strong roots that burrow deep into the earth.

I closed my eyes and leaned back. I felt her sweet soft lips on mine once more – kissing me tenderly as I drifted off.

I awoke as the sun was setting. In the bedroom I found Edward and Bess wrapped in a lovers embrace. By the stains on their mouths and bedclothes I could see they feasted well last night. As I made to leave, Bess came awake.

“My brother, my love, let this change nothing between us,” she pleaded. “I still adore you and desire you as much as I ever did. But I need my own man – one who is mine alone. Do you understand?” Her eyes implored me.

My fingers stroked her cheek, “Of course I understand, my love. It would be unseemly for the two of us to share this house for too long, you being widowed and without suitor. Edward is a fine selection, he’s smart, in some ways, he loves you and I hope, he will put up with you.” I smiled at my sister, “You too are changing, gaining wisdom. We will all change as time passes – we will all grow wiser.” I smiled at Bess, “Now my loving sister, I must feed – the hunger grows in my veins.”

I was gone before Edward woke.

The wings of night carried me to the poorest section of town. There, there would be prey – mortal humans, they prey of my kind.

I am not an evil man, I am a vampire, and a vampire is a predator. No different from the wolf, the eagle, or mortal man himself. Mortals have accused vampires of being Hell spawned – scion of the devil himself – truly evil incarnate. Nothing could be further from the truth. Man cannot accept the fact that he is not the most efficient predator, nor can they accept being prey themselves. Thus they attribute that which is beyond their understanding to the ‘underworld.’

So be it.

Then I will treat them as we are treated – I will hunt them – feed on them – enslave those I choose to and leave the rest empty, drained husks to dry out and become dust on the wind.

Comments to the link below.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds